The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A few lies - Page 5 Mm11

A few lies - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A few lies - Page 5 Mm11

A few lies - Page 5 Regist10

A few lies

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few lies - Page 5 Empty Re: A few lies

Post by RBxHN 26.05.11 19:21

candyfloss wrote:Hehe - how can you be mistaken if you can see the apartments. You can either see them or you can't! A few lies - Page 5 110921

Wassamatta, are you blind or do you just need glasses? A few lies - Page 5 110921
RBxHN

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 26.05.11 19:23

[/quote]

No you haven't dear heart. But you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better after yet another day on the back foot.

I bet you're glad i showed up here aren't you this past week or so?[/quote]

Oh yes he has sweetness.
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 26.05.11 19:25

Garth

Let’s clear up some loose ends from today before you go off on another tangent to try and gloss over being proven wrong again
you said:

And its got nothing to do with semantics. 'Lied' is a very easy word to understand.

Have a read again
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

Bearing in mind I have explained to you there are 3 DIFFERENT definitions to the word “lie” do you now agree with me that the use of the word lie can be used to express ANY of the three defintions and not all of them at the same time.

Yes or no?
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 26.05.11 19:40

"They were mistaken that you can see the apartments from the Tapas bar."

Maybe they should have gone to specsavers. A few lies - Page 5 839261
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 26.05.11 19:48

I dont mean to impose on your convo but Garth is travelling to London as we speak and wont be back till Saturday.
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 26.05.11 19:51

RBxHN wrote:I dont mean to impose on your convo but Garth is travelling to London as we speak and wont be back till Saturday.

I thought you were the other personality in his head?
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

A few lies - Page 5 Empty Garth (Parts 1 and 2)

Post by Guest 26.05.11 19:56

I'm confused too - no change there I guess some would say - as I thought it was definite that Garth and RBxHN are one and the same.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 26.05.11 20:01

of course hes away hes got alot of book promotions to be shoving down peoples necks !
niknaks08
niknaks08

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 26.05.11 20:10

Marian wrote:I'm confused too - no change there I guess some would say - as I thought it was definite that Garth and RBxHN are one and the same.

You are confused!
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 26.05.11 20:33

just paid another visit to google realtime , funny that there doesnt seem to be many mccann supporters out there compared to all those questioning the mccanns , a quote on real time that made me smirk just like gm likes to ....... You'd better join the queue at the Job Centre, The #McCann gravy-train is about to hit the buffers!
each time i check theres is about 1 pro mccann to 20 against , so id like to know where they get there figures from that the majority support them and we are just a small bunch of idiots lmao
niknaks08
niknaks08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 20:52

niknaks08 wrote:just paid another visit to google realtime , funny that there doesnt seem to be many mccann supporters out there compared to all those questioning the mccanns , a quote on real time that made me smirk just like gm likes to ....... You'd better join the queue at the Job Centre, The #McCann gravy-train is about to hit the buffers!
each time i check theres is about 1 pro mccann to 20 against , so id like to know where they get there figures from that the majority support them and we are just a small bunch of idiots lmao

And as Garth, RBxHN and Xaus are all the same person, as are Ringo, John-Paul and Plensa, I guess the McCann's don't have as many supporters as they think titter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 26.05.11 21:19

fancy making a prat of yourself defending the mccanns A few lies - Page 5 110921 expect they will be invited to tea at the mccanns residence soon in payment for all they have done for them A few lies - Page 5 742129
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth 26.05.11 21:23

And as Garth, RBxHN and Xaus are all the same person, as are Ringo, John-Paul and Plensa,

A few lies - Page 5 890363 Just as well they all agree with each other, it might otherwise get a bit too argumentative inside their head, i mean house A few lies - Page 5 302873
Mini Slueth
Mini Slueth

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 26.05.11 21:24

an article in the telegraph , i dont see the majority supporting them in the comments here .... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/allison-pearson/8508204/Kate-McCann-and-the-ferocity-of-maternal-love.html#disqus_thread, seems everywhere i look there are hardly any of these supporters and dwindling as each day passes
niknaks08
niknaks08

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 26.05.11 21:31

somethings changing as you can now comment on the mccann articles and they are not censored , ive noticed changes of wording in some articles ie missing instead of abducted , time is running out ........ your lies are catching you up sorry your "mistakes " should i say lol
niknaks08
niknaks08

Back to top Go down

Post by WasNew 26.05.11 22:49

Thanks for pointing out the Telegraph article niknaks. I am just ploughing my way through the comments now. I am amazed that the Telegraph has allowed them to stay up, since so few follow the McCann party line black is white because we say so

It's interesting too that in her last sentence Allison Pearson talks about the parents being accused of being murderers - I don't think anyone has accused them of that, or not on this forum.

I think this is a case where Clarence spin machine in overdoing it has caused many, many more to question.
Anonymous
WasNew

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 26.05.11 23:47

pp. 193-4 (taken from Tony's write up of Kate's book)
( I think this was within eight weeks of Madeleine being missing in order of chapters not sure on exact date)
The McCanns get an invitation to lunch from Sir Clement Freud, who has a house in Praia da Lyz. The McCanns accept and all go along with Trish and Sandy Cameron and Justine McGuiness. They all go along at mid-day. Clement Freud opened the meeting by asking Dr Kate: “Can I interest you in a strawberry vodka?” Dr Kate says: “Er, OK then, That would be nice” She enthuses about the lunch: “Lunch was bloody marvellous: watercress and egg salad followed by a chicken and mushroom risotto - the best risotto we’ve ever tasted before or since. Clement cheered us up with his lugubrious wit…” They later kept in touch by e-mail.

from womens magazine
For the first two years I couldn't let myself relax or do anything enjoyable. I couldn't watch TV, read or go out for a meal. Taking pleasure in anything felt so wrong. With Madeleine still missing, I felt guilty that we weren't spending every second looking for her.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

dragonfly
dragonfly

Activity : 367

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissMolly 27.05.11 8:23

niknaks08 wrote:somethings changing as you can now comment on the mccann articles and they are not censored , ive noticed changes of wording in some articles ie missing instead of abducted , time is running out ........ your lies are catching you up sorry your "mistakes " should i say lol

This is amazing to me ... four long years of any negative or questioning comment being pre-modded into oblivion or removed within minutes and yet now, suddenly, any newspaper which allows comments (and more are doing so) is being inundated with posts sceptical about abduction (far more than initially when comments were allowed but I often felt like a lone voice) .... and those comments are being allowed to stand.

It doesn't just stop with UK papers either - many web forums where the topic has previously been banned are suddenly allowing un-censored threads on the issue.

Why the change? Is it that Fleet Street/Forum owners are finally waking up to the mood of the public? Is it the book? Is it the SY review and the implication that, as tax payers' money is involved now, the tax payers have a 'right of comment'?

I suspect the latter ... Thanks to the PM's announcement the case has now become officially political... and that makes a whole world of difference in terms of FOI, transparent accountability and freedom of speech.

LittleMissMolly

Activity : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.05.11 9:17

A few lies - Page 5 259100 I agree Molly, we are gearing up for a real big turn of events !! A few lies - Page 5 50899
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A few lies - Page 5 Empty A few (is that all?) lies

Post by Guest 27.05.11 9:38

It will be great if the whole charade comes crashing down like a house of cards but I won't put the flags out just yet. Going back to the never to be forgotten Garth, I have this image of him as the cartoon character the Tasmanian Devil, forever angry, charging around at breakneck speed and achieving very little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.05.11 10:51

Didn't know where to put this video, so this will do as it's the top thread in this section. It's when Rachael Oldfield talks about recusitation..........why? wtf It's around 4mins into the video.............(sound poor need to turn it up)

[flash]object width="640" height="390">

A few lies - Page 5 9_mp_t11
A few lies - Page 5 10_og_10