The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Mm11

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Mm11

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Regist10

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Empty KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD

Post by ROSA 22.05.11 0:57

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  248068_1

Kate McCann hit back at critics as her book was launched in Portugal

Sunday May 22,2011

By James Murray

A DEFIANT Kate McCann yesterday confronted critics who branded her cold and emotionless when she returned to the country where her daughter Madeleine vanished.

As she arrived in the Portuguese capital Lisbon to make her latest ­appeal for information, an angry Kate, 43, asked: “Who can say what the mum of a missing child should look like?

“People can judge however they want but unless you’ve been in the situation we’ve been in, it’s impossible to know what someone feels. Why do people feel they have the right to judge when this judgment is based on ignorance?”

Kate and her husband Gerry chose not to give a formal press conference to launch her book, Madeleine, in Portugal, preferring to give television interviews.

Their daughter disappeared a few days before her fourth birthday from their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz as they dined with friends in May 2007.

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  ApostropheLeft
Who can say what the mum of a missing child should look like
KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  ApostropheRight

Kate McCann

In an interview with the Portuguese magazine Sabado, Kate admitted she still feels guilty when she laughs about something. She said: “I’ve managed to appreciate life a lot more now. The feeling of guilt has diminished as well.
“We will always regret not having been there to help Madeleine but we cannot change things now.

“I still feel a little guilt when I laugh but not as much as I did. I have learned to accept it’s not bad to be happy.”

Kate, whose twins Sean and Amelie are now six, added: “They need a happy mummy and Madeleine needs to be able to return to a mummy who’s happy as
well.”

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/248068/Kate-McCann-How-dare-they-call-me-coldKate-McCann-How-dare-they-call-me-cold#ixzz1N2CDDryJ

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/248068/Kate-McCann-How-dare-they-call-me-coldKate-McCann-How-dare-they-call-me-cold#ixzz1N2C2vg8K
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Empty Re: KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD

Post by ROSA 22.05.11 3:06

“I still feel a little guilt when I laugh but not as much as I did. I have learned to accept it’s not bad to be happy.”
KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  145161
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Empty Re: KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD

Post by lj 22.05.11 3:26

Not cold,

but nuts

and very narcissistic

and sociopathic.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.05.11 8:34

Kate McCann wrote:“I still feel a little guilt when I laugh but not as much as I did. I have learned to accept it’s not bad to be happy.”

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  B_day10

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Kate_a10

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Wtfyh610

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Kate_a11

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Shoppi10

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Snn23310

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Kate_h10

And when talking about Maddie...

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Kates_10

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Empty "Cold" Kate

Post by Guest 22.05.11 9:07

It certainly didn't take her long to realise that it isn't bad to be happy, did it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 22.05.11 9:10

''Kate and her husband Gerry chose not to give a formal press conference to launch her book, Madeleine, in Portugal, preferring to give television interviews.''

....... ermm...more like, they only do television interviews where they can control the questions..if they were to have open Q&A in a press conference there would be no getting out of the questions raised there......... tsk tsk.... could you imagine the sweat pouring off Gerrr if put in that situation....
KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  110921

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 22.05.11 9:14

And of course they fear Sandra "ask the dogs" Felguiras big grin

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.05.11 21:54

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Scan0002

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Scan0001

Images supplied to us courtesy of Baronstu
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 22.05.11 23:36

Kate always obsessed with words can we ask Kate about the Irish interview when she said F---
i think that sumarises everything we know about the McCanns i agree with Kate when she said F---
Heres a add on suggestion to Kates F___ word add ED
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs 23.05.11 4:13

lj wrote:Not cold,

but nuts

and very narcissistic

and sociopathic.

HERE HERE clapping1
scotclogs
scotclogs

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.05.11 13:09

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41706

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 23.05.11 13:35

admin wrote:
Kate McCann wrote:“I still feel a little guilt when I laugh but not as much as I did. I have learned to accept it’s not bad to be happy.”

These photos show how shameless they are. Imagine this happiness when your daughter disappears, and the awful disdain for her when you tell the world that she asked you "why didn't you come when Sean and I were crying".

And how doped up she was here:

I have no doubt at least alcohol, and who knows what else, was a big part of all these bad decisions.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 26.09.13 22:51

admin wrote:

In an interview with the Portuguese magazine Sabado, Kate admitted she still feels guilty when she laughs about something. She said: “I’ve managed to appreciate life a lot more now. The feeling of guilt has diminished as well. 
“We will always regret not having been there to help Madeleine but we cannot change things now.

""""

Yes yes, we keep hearing this. In fact it's what we hear the most, reasons to why they don't look like real grieving parents.  We hear more about their smiles than their sorrow.

:puke: 

Poor madeleine
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.09.13 22:58

I still find the number 5 of the above the most repulsive. Parents of a missing child ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.09.13 23:00

We will always regret not having been there to help Madeleine but we cannot change things now

What an odd thing to say, why help Madeleine, do they mean fight the intruder off...........I don't think an intruder would have gone into an apartment with people up and about in there, possibly watching TV etc. with the lights on. Very strange.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 26.09.13 23:05

admin wrote:

According to the MAIL they have a picture of her smiling and say its a  rare one! They haven't googled have they?
laugh 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482027/Our-friend-Kate-McCann-perfect-mum-closest-friends-speak-out.html

So easy to google, and Gerry too.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD  Empty Kate says she regrets not helping Madeleine...

Post by worriedmum 27.09.13 8:52

QUOTE''We will always regret not having been there to help Madeleine but we cannot change things now.''UNQUOTE

'HELP' ? HELP IN WHAT WAY? TO DO WHAT?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.09.13 10:06

Châtelaine wrote:I still find the number 5 of the above the most repulsive. Parents of a missing child ...
notme I'd to go backwards to check out which one was nr. 5 big grin
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 27.09.13 10:11

I loathe pic no. 2 but pic. no. 5 does, imo, make them look like a very happy couple, having a very happy holiday.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.09.13 10:18

Oh dear, now I've to u-turn:eyebrows:  to check out nr 2 is which one:biggrin:  Oh that one! Yeap, disgusting one as well.wink 
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.13 10:32

plebgate wrote:I loathe pic no. 2 but pic. no. 5 does, imo, make them look like a very happy couple, having a very happy holiday.    
Exactly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.09.13 10:59

Châtelaine wrote:
plebgate wrote:I loathe pic no. 2 but pic. no. 5 does, imo, make them look like a very happy couple, having a very happy holiday.    
Exactly.
You have to wonder whether they were doped up......in some of those pictures.
It's just not natural to be SO happy when your child is missing.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.13 20:26

Windchime I have deleted your post for two reasons. First the pic or whatever you posted didn't work, and second it made the thread freeze up. I tried twice to post underneath and the thread was frozen on your post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 28.09.13 10:22

candyfloss wrote:Windchime I have deleted your post for two reasons.  First the pic or whatever you posted didn't work, and second it made the thread freeze up.  I tried twice to post underneath and the thread was frozen on your post.
Sorry candyfloss, no idea why that was happening I will try to ask the questions without the you tube link!

I watched the video yesterday and was struck at the enormous difference in size of A being carried by Gerry and S being carried by Kate as per the first picture.  I have never noticed such a difference in their sizes before.
Also (and I can't remember what time now in the video!) there is a shot of them pushing a double buggy but it is definitely not S & A in the buggy - does anyone know who it is?

Not really important I suppose just something that really stood out when I watched it.
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top