The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 Regist10

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by Verdi 27.06.20 22:15

Blackpied wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Does someone pay these people to come up with these statements,surely they know they are spouting pure
garbage,they must know people think they are as thick as mince.I’m not so generous , I think they are brain
dead or are certainly heading that way.

I think it an editorial faux-pas .... it should read 'The Daily Motion', not The Daily Edition.   whistling

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by Tony Bennett 27.06.20 23:08

Another hefty pay cheque for Olive Press owner Jon Clarke?

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 Madele17
/report filed by Jon Clarke, Olive Press

He was the man who brought us the news that 6' 4" Angolan bouncer Marcelinho Italiano had fled Portugal to Spain, having found out that a violent paedophile gang had abducted Madeleine to the U.S.A.  

Judas was paid 30 pieces of silver for betraying Christ. Hours afterwards, he hung himself on a tree by a local cliff and in the morning his body was found dashed on the rocks below, in a field which to this day is called Achildama - the "field of blood". 

I wonder what price you will pay for your betrayal of the truth, Mr Clarke?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.06.20 1:38

Aha, you can't copy paste either!

Why is the Olive Press so protective of it's reportage - I wonder.

You'd think it would love to have it's exclusive reports spread far and wide but not so it would seem.

And talking of selling your soul to the devil for want of a farthing, Sandra Felgeuira features heavily in this oily piece of news.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2020/06/27/maddie-exclusive-dna-clues-destroyed-by-brits-in-mccann-case-as-portuguese-media-finally-takes-shambolic-police-investigation-to-task/

Jezebel!

Jon Clarke is not the only journalist to risk all in the name of McCann.  In fact, as the editor of an English magazine based in Spain - for that is what it is, it can hardly be called a newspaper, his interference is hardly worthy of note.

If his career is at the heart of this - he's wee'ing up the wrong lamppost!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.06.20 1:53

I can however still copy/paste from the Snaily Wail..

Ruth Maclean lived next door to 'monster' Brueckner, 43, in the hamlet of Sitio de Lakes, near Praia de Luz, for years.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8466347/Madeleine-McCann-suspects-British-neighbour-destroyed-likely-DNA-evidence-house.html

Can't be bothered to format the rest of the nonsense, so read for yourself if interested.

No doubt it's pure coincidence that the owner of Ocean Club apartment 5a, when the McCann family stayed there, was someone by the name of Ruth McCann - not related in any way we're given to understand.

Ruth Maclean (because she cleaned ?) v. Ruth McCann i don\'t know ?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.06.20 7:57

Verdi wrote:Aha, you can't copy paste either!

Why is the Olive Press so protective of it's reportage - I wonder.

You'd think it would love to have it's exclusive reports spread far and wide but not so it would seem.

And talking of selling your soul to the devil for want of a farthing, Sandra Felgeuira features heavily in this oily piece of news.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2020/06/27/maddie-exclusive-dna-clues-destroyed-by-brits-in-mccann-case-as-portuguese-media-finally-takes-shambolic-police-investigation-to-task/

Jezebel!

Jon Clarke is not the only journalist to risk all in the name of McCann.  In fact, as the editor of an English magazine based in Spain - for that is what it is, it can hardly be called a newspaper, his interference is hardly worthy of note.

If his career is at the heart of this - he's wee'ing up the wrong lamppost!
Let's preserve his nonsense for prosperity with screenshots then... thumbsup

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 1117
The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 272
The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 342
The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 437
The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 523
The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 621
The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 717
The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 817
The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 915
The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 7 1014

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41854

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.06.20 8:05

Crack journalist, or a Journalist on crack?

STILL he continues his blatant LIE that he was the first British journalist at the scene. 
Len Port was there by 0830 as video evidence proves.  Clarke is show in at huddle with Port and four others 
about 1005.

How long can he continue to lie before he is struck down?
And more to the point, what does he gain by doing so?

What he loses is the trust of the readership in anything else he has to say, true or not
He is no longer to be believed.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16599

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Busy bea likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.06.20 8:29

Nor is Sandra sad 

I hope GA gets to see this crack journalist and his sidekick at work.

I've tagged Natasha on facebewk.

Another chapter for your ebook?

And here's the title:

Crack journalist, or a Journalist on crack?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 28.06.20 11:08

So neighbours who felt uneasy about Brueckner, obviously not friends, in his absence, entered his house after a burglary and cleaned it out, throwing out a lot of his belongings.

Sounds to me like the neighbours and the burglars were one and the same.  In fact, the neighbours were worse.

LOL, are we supposed to believe that this is the reason that there is no DNA.

Good try Jon Clarke but were not that gullible and you're article doesn't stand up.  This just didn't happen, did it?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Milo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 28.06.20 11:20

sharonl wrote:So neighbours who felt uneasy about Brueckner, obviously not friends, in his absence, entered his house after a burglary and cleaned it out, throwing out a lot of his belongings.

Sounds to me like the neighbours and the burglars were one and them.  In fact, the neighbours were worse.

LOL, are we supposed to believe that this is the reason that there is no DNA.

Good try Jon Clarke but were not that gullible and you're article doesn't stand up.  This just didn't happen, did it?
All this rubbish coming out in the press is absolutely disgusting, the PJ, SY (OG) and the German police all know who is responsible for the "disappearance" of Madeleine.  A poor, young, innocent girl of 3 years old whose memory is being trashed for the likes of click bait on newspapers and for "so called" journalists to put their twopence worth in, who wouldn't know proper journalism if it hit them in their face and are getting paid for all these made-up on-the-hoof articles.

The McCanns should hang their heads in shame, they can do the right thing but won't.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Tony spit likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.20 11:38

I was appalled to see the lack of professionalism that the achorman who interviewed Gonçalo Amaral last night at CMTV demonstrated.

Always interrupting Amaral, asking poorly worded questions, putting words in his mouth, making value judgements about Amaral's opinions on the German police "investigation", etc.

When Amaral said to the interviewer that he hadn't criticized the German police, the interviewer immediately stated, "No Amaral, you did criticize them".

Don't these people learn how to conduct interviews at Journalism school?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 28.06.20 11:49

A few friends have called me to tell me that there was a story on Channel 9 (which I never watch) about who killed Madeleine McCann. They know I am interested. I couldn't believe their tone of voice - all excited - obviously believing the story. Intelligent people. Whoever started the launch of this "Story of the Patsy" had great insights into methods for telling lies that nice intelligent people believe. Anyway I could not bring myself to watch the show. Now I am curious. Back to my concern: I am getting worried about this pandemic of viral lies as I does make one thing about the magnitude of the forces against the truth. IMO.
Milo

Activity : 267

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 28.06.20 11:52

Sorry I should have previewed my reply. Last sentence should have read: I am getting worried about this pandemic of viral lies as it does make one think about the magnitude of the forces against the truth.
Milo

Activity : 267

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 28.06.20 12:15

pauloalexandre wrote:I was appalled to see the lack of professionalism that the achorman who interviewed Gonçalo Amaral last night at CMTV demonstrated.

Always interrupting Amaral, asking poorly worded questions, putting words in his mouth, making value judgements about Amaral's opinions on the German police "investigation", etc.

When Amaral said to the interviewer that he hadn't criticized the German police, the interviewer immediately stated, "No Amaral, you did criticize them".

Don't these people learn how to conduct interviews at Journalism school?
I'm appalled time after time at the vindictiveness shown towards Amaral in interviews.  Anyone would think that he was responsible for her "disappearance".  He has been so stoic over the past 13 years, never gets riled by any nasty interviewer, he is always so calm and collected and just speaks the truth as how he sees it.  He is so eloquent when he speaks and knows what he's talking about, no uuummms, eeerrrrs, I don't know what I'm talking about, I'm just making it up as I go along, rubbish that can be seen in many of the PJ witness/statment files.

The McCanns have done everything they can to destroy his life, I don't know how he has kept sane over the past 13 years but I suspect he knows the truth and that has kept him going for "justice for Madeleine".

Only those who know they're in the wrong will vilify someone to cover up their own shortcomings and hide behind those "special people" they called in favours from.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 28.06.20 12:24

FFS, what is it with these idiots. ‘destroyed vital DNA evidence……. a year before MM’s disappearance’

I wonder if she used her daughters toothbrush to scrub between the tiles?

The only DNA would have been CB’s and they have his already, or have we got time travelling DNA now?

Only truth in his article is ‘hack’ below the picture of Sandra.

Hack

a journalist (= writer for newspapers or magazines) whose work is low in  quality or does not have much imagination

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/hack
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 28.06.20 12:35

And this from Textusa & Joana Morais regarding the latest GA interview:

Tonight, we think he went full UFC on the official theory and wiped the floor with the “almost perfect suspect” of this latest circus.

Joana Morais has summarised it very nicely in this tweet:

https://twitter.com/JoanaAMorais/status/1276973606455705602
            Joana (A of Antifa) Morais@JoanaAMorais
            Muito bom, grande Gonçalo Amaral. Excelente entrevista. Se isto não leva a @PJudiciaria, a PGR, @justica_pta agir, nada o fará.Já basta de 13 anos de subserviência política, reconstituição já!. O caso têm que ser resolvido e os responsáveis identificados. #McCann
            JoanaAMorais retweeted:
            https://twitter.com/JoanaAMorais/status/1276946124113358848
            9:20 PM · Jun 27, 2020

Translation:

Very good, great Gonçalo Amaral. Excellent interview. If this does not lead the @PJudicaria, the PGR, @justica_pta to act, nothing will do. It is enough of 13 years of political subservience, reconstruction now!. The case must be resolved and those responsible identified.

Textusa27 Jun 2020, 23:36:00

As readers will understand, the transcription of a hour long interview will take some time.
            Thank you for understanding.

And GA’s new book came up as well according to Isabelle Mc, although being in Portuguese I can't understand it, but he certainly seems to talk about his publication.

Madeleine Case Tweets
@McCannCaseTweet

Goncalo Amaral has a new book that he is still working on that will be a combination of items from the case and an autobiography

Doug D

cookiemuncher likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 28.06.20 13:41

Doug D wrote:And this from Textusa & Joana Morais regarding the latest GA interview:

Tonight, we think he went full UFC on the official theory and wiped the floor with the “almost perfect suspect” of this latest circus.

Joana Morais has summarised it very nicely in this tweet:

https://twitter.com/JoanaAMorais/status/1276973606455705602
            Joana (A of Antifa) Morais@JoanaAMorais
            Muito bom, grande Gonçalo Amaral. Excelente entrevista. Se isto não leva a @PJudiciaria, a PGR, @justica_pta agir, nada o fará.Já basta de 13 anos de subserviência política, reconstituição já!. O caso têm que ser resolvido e os responsáveis identificados. #McCann
            JoanaAMorais retweeted:
            https://twitter.com/JoanaAMorais/status/1276946124113358848
            9:20 PM · Jun 27, 2020

Translation:

Very good, great Gonçalo Amaral. Excellent interview. If this does not lead the @PJudicaria, the PGR, @justica_pta to act, nothing will do. It is enough of 13 years of political subservience, reconstruction now!. The case must be resolved and those responsible identified.

Textusa27 Jun 2020, 23:36:00

As readers will understand, the transcription of a hour long interview will take some time.
            Thank you for understanding.

And GA’s new book came up as well according to Isabelle Mc, although being in Portuguese I can't understand it, but he certainly seems to talk about his publication.
Madeleine Case Tweets
@McCannCaseTweet

Goncalo Amaral has a new book that he is still working on that will be a combination of items from the case and an autobiography

Thank you for your post, it was very interesting to read.

I see that GA is still calling for a reconstruction to be done, I wonder how SY(OG) will take that news as no doubt they read this forum.  Will they ask the Tapas 9 to cancel everything for 3rd May 2021 for a few days so that they can actually reconstruct what they told everyone they did that evening?  I doubt it can be done at any time of the year as the light/darkness would not be the same (unless the weather is bad and it's pouring with rain).

What excuses will they come up with to say they can't attend:

ooh, sorry I've got to have an operation done on that day
ooh, sorry my Grandmother may have died and I will have to go to her funeral
ooh, sorry I may have a terrible stomachache and I won't be able to get there
ooh, sorry I've got a job interview on that day

PJ: "what about Madeleine?",  Tapas 9:  "Madeleine who?"
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.06.20 13:42

GA went to Switzerland a few years ago for peace and quiet to finish his 'new' book.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline 28.06.20 13:43

Doug D wrote:FFS, what is it with these idiots. ‘destroyed vital DNA evidence……. a year before MM’s disappearance’

The only DNA would have been CB’s and they have his already, or have we got time travelling DNA now?

Hack

a journalist (= writer for newspapers or magazines) whose work is low in  quality or does not have much imagination

An IPSO complaint response I got in 2016 sums up their mentality -

'Dear Mr Salmon,
I write further to our earlier email regarding your complaint about an article headlined “Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Madeleine McCann’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction”, published by The Sun on 24 April 2016.

On receipt of a complaint, IPSO’s Executive staff reviews it to ensure that it falls within our remit, and represents a possible breach of the Editors’ Code of Practice. The Executive has now completed an assessment of your complaint under the terms of the Code. Having considered the points you have raised in full, we have concluded that your complaint does not raise a possible breach of the Code.

You complained under Clause 1 (Accuracy) that it was inaccurate of the article to refer to individuals who have contributed towards covering the legal costs of Goncalo Amaral as “trolls”. We note that this was the newspaper’s characterisation of the donors, representing its opinion that some of the donors were members of an anti McCann ‘fan club’”, which was made clear in the article. The newspaper was entitled to characterise the support of Mr Amaral in this manner and in doing so did not raise a possible breach of Clause 1.
You complained under Clause 1 that it was inaccurate for the article to report that Goncalo Amaral accused the McCann’s of lying about their daughter’s abduction because his book simply presented information included in police case files that were already publicly accessible.  The terms of Clause 1 (i) state that the Press must take care not to publish inaccurate, misleading or distorted information or images, including headlines not supported by the text. We note that the article reported that “Amaral made a fortune from The Truth of the Lie, a 2008 book containing the claims”. In circumstances where Mr Amaral attributed his name to a book entitled The Truth of the Lie which included claims that the McCann’s had lied about their daughter’s abduction, we did not consider the article to be inaccurate in the way that you suggest. As such we could not consider your complaint as a possible breach of Clause 1.

You are entitled to request that the Executive’s decision to reject your complaint be reviewed by IPSO’s Complaints Committee. To do so you will need to write to us within seven days, setting out the reasons why you believe the decision should be reviewed. Please note that we are unable to accept requests for review made more than seven days following the date of this email.

We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to consider the points you have raised, and have shared this correspondence with the newspaper to make it aware of your concerns.

Best wishes,

Isabel Gillen-Smith
Cc The Sun'
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 307

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 28.06.20 14:20

Mainline wrote:
Doug D wrote:FFS, what is it with these idiots. ‘destroyed vital DNA evidence……. a year before MM’s disappearance’

Hack

An IPSO complaint response I got in 2016 sums up their mentality -

'Dear Mr Salmon,
I write further to our earlier email regarding your complaint about an article headlined “Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Madeleine McCann’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction”, published by The Sun on 24 April 2016.
On receipt of a complaint, IPSO’s Executive staff reviews it to ensure that it falls within our remit, and represents a possible breach of the Editors’ Code of Practice. The Executive has now completed an assessment of your complaint under the terms of the Code. Having considered the points you have raised in full, we have concluded that your complaint does not raise a possible breach of the Code.
You complained under Clause 1 (Accuracy) that it was inaccurate of the article to refer to individuals who have contributed towards covering the legal costs of Goncalo Amaral as “trolls”. We note that this was the newspaper’s characterisation of the donors, representing its opinion that some of the donors were members of an anti McCann ‘fan club’”, which was made clear in the article. The newspaper was entitled to characterise the support of Mr Amaral in this manner and in doing so did not raise a possible breach of Clause 1.
You complained under Clause 1 that it was inaccurate for the article to report that Goncalo Amaral accused the McCann’s of lying about their daughter’s abduction because his book simply presented information included in police case files that were already publicly accessible.  The terms of Clause 1 (i) state that the Press must take care not to publish inaccurate, misleading or distorted information or images, including headlines not supported by the text. We note that the article reported that “Amaral made a fortune from The Truth of the Lie, a 2008 book containing the claims”. In circumstances where Mr Amaral attributed his name to a book entitled The Truth of the Lie which included claims that the McCann’s had lied about their daughter’s abduction, we did not consider the article to be inaccurate in the way that you suggest. As such we could not consider your complaint as a possible breach of Clause 1.
You are entitled to request that the Executive’s decision to reject your complaint be reviewed by IPSO’s Complaints Committee. To do so you will need to write to us within seven days, setting out the reasons why you believe the decision should be reviewed. Please note that we are unable to accept requests for review made more than seven days following the date of this email.
We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to consider the points you have raised, and have shared this correspondence with the newspaper to make it aware of your concerns.

Best wishes,

Isabel Gillen-Smith
Cc The Sun'
....sums up their mentality......

Yes, it really does.

I've tried to copy the paragraph where they state that "Amaral made a fortune from the sale of "The Truth of the Lie" but I can't copy and paste it.  It's strange as I was only thinking this morning I wonder what happened to all those books that the McCanns' vicious lawyer had put into a vault or wherever she hid them and were they ever given back to GA to sell.  I don't remember ever having seen anything about what happened to them.

As for "trolls" paying towards "Amaral's" court costs, I was one of many who helped towards the Funds, I am not a troll, I am a hard working citizen who can see injustice being done to a hard working police officer who was kicked in the teeth by the parents of a "missing" child and all of the media who came down on their side to believe every word they said, although the evidence says the opposite.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Mainline likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.20 14:55

Thank you for sharing this, Mainline.

The word "troll" to describe people who have simply donated to Gonçalo Amaral is inaccurate, because the word troll does not apply to them.

The word troll, as Cambridge Dictionary specifies, means:

(COMPUTING) someone who leaves an intentionally annoying or offensive message on the internet, in order to upset someone or to get attention or cause trouble

IPSO goes on to claim that "this was the newspaper's characterisation of the donors, representing its opinion that some of the donors were members of an anti McCann 'fan club'". However, that does not give the newspaper excuse to describe them as such, without providing their own interpretation of the word "troll".

The newspaper cannot call someone a troll simply because they disagree with some of the donors' viewpoints. They have to know what the meaning of the word "troll" is, and not distort the term so it suits their narrative. Otherwise, it wouldn't be any different than to call them other derogatory terms.

Also, the newspaper cannot generalize all of the donors as "trolls", simply because it disagrees with some of them. Doing so is unethical and should be amended.

You complained under Clause 1 that it was inaccurate for the article to report that Goncalo Amaral accused the McCann’s of lying about their daughter’s abduction because his book simply presented information included in police case files that were already publicly accessible.  The terms of Clause 1 (i) state that the Press must take care not to publish inaccurate, misleading or distorted information or images, including headlines not supported by the text. We note that the article reported that “Amaral made a fortune from The Truth of the Lie, a 2008 book containing the claims”. In circumstances where Mr Amaral attributed his name to a book entitled The Truth of the Lie which included claims that the McCann’s had lied about their daughter’s abduction, we did not consider the article to be inaccurate in the way that you suggest.
The use of the word "abduction" to characterize the mysterious circumstances of the disappearance of a 3-year old child should be retracted, because no evidence exists that she was abducted, and that's confirmed by the PJ and Portuguese Attorney-General in their final report in July 2008. Therefore, it is irresponsible for the newspaper to continue to state it as an undeniable fact. 

Without specifying the "claims" that Mr. Amaral made in his book "The Truth of the Lie", the newspaper's statement that Amaral had accused the McCanns of lying about their daughter's disappearance is unsubstantiated, at best, and false and deceptive, at worst.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.06.20 18:48

'SECRET LAIR' New footage shows Madeleine McCann suspect’s squalid home as cops probe video stash

Henry HollowayAhmer Khokhar

Jun 28 2020, 10:57 ET

VIDEOS found inside one of Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian B's "secret lairs" could hold vital clues about her disappearance.

German police have reportedly discovered thousands of videos on hard-drives and USB drives buried at a property owned by the convicted sex offender.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1050428/madeleine-mccann-christian-b-secret-lair-videos-60-minutes/

I hope this doesn't mean evidence has been planted like, ya know, the evidence that "was planted" in the apartment and hire car (according to one McCann family member) whistling

Anything to pin the tale on the patsy bignono

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 28.06.20 18:58

German police have reportedly discovered thousands of videos on hard-drives and USB drives buried at a property owned by the convicted sex offender.'

Usual Sun tat. This was a story from a couple of weeks ago relating to his 2016 conviction, buried under his dog if I remember rightly.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 28.06.20 19:25

Perhaps it's all to counter the interviews that GA has done and people are getting worried that he seems to have "other things" to say, sorry I can't remember his exact words but I expect people are waiting for the final translation of his interview.

No doubt the McCanns and their lawyers are watching and listening to everything that GA has to say as he is their nemesis and has been since 3rd May 2007.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 28.06.20 20:04

Another thing I forget to mention, just to bore the pants off everyone, is John McCann saying "we called in favours".

If the McCanns ever went to trial, which is probably never likely, but just in case, would the prosecution ask who those people were that they called in favours from?  Would it be Blair / Brown, it must have been someone/some people with clout otherwise why bother.

Was Gerry McCann a heart consultant to Blair or even one of his children, or Brown and one of his children. They're all Scottish and perhaps that's where the "connections" come from.

John McCann drumming his fingers on the chair arm saying with a smirk on his face "we called in favours".  How many parents of missing children can say that -

April Jones - NO
James Bulger - NO
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 28.06.20 20:08

Oh Dear, a new book by Goncalo Amaral. The McCanns must be horrified. Is that what this whole charade is about? Get a patsy, prove Snr Amaral wrong and take him back to court to stop this book from coming out?

There will be new material in the book, that should be interesting. He once said "there are things that I haven't said yet" think Will these things be included?

Mrs I can't wait.
Good Luck Goncalo, may your new book be even more successful than the first one thumbsup
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Silverspeed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top