The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The fridge - Page 5 Mm11

The fridge - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The fridge - Page 5 Mm11

The fridge - Page 5 Regist10

The fridge

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The fridge - Page 5 Empty Re: The fridge

Post by Guest 24.06.14 12:01

I think we need to see the picture!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by End 24.06.14 12:02

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I think we need to see the picture!

I'll have a look!
End

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by End 24.06.14 12:34

End wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I think we need to see the picture!

I'll have a look!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
End

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by DurhamGuy1967 24.06.14 13:20

sami wrote:Speculation only on my part, but :

I believe the blog was used as a means of communication to a third party.  I remember reading the fridge reference, now whooshed.  I think it more likely it was a message to somebody, as opposed to Gerry actually wandering around PDL with a fridge.

Just my opinion.
I think if that were the case the code would be fare less like a red flag.
DurhamGuy1967

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Latetothecase 24.06.14 13:39

DurhamGuy1967 wrote:
sami wrote:Speculation only on my part, but :

I believe the blog was used as a means of communication to a third party.  I remember reading the fridge reference, now whooshed.  I think it more likely it was a message to somebody, as opposed to Gerry actually wandering around PDL with a fridge.

Just my opinion.
I think if that were the case the code would be fare less like a red flag.

Or 'white goods' have been taken care of, or on their way?  sad
Latetothecase

Activity : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacecowboy 25.02.16 13:24

End wrote:I remember the fridge blog too.

Also mentioning fridges, there is a pic of a couple on a beach, not very clear. But when I zoom in at 400%, it looks to me like: despite how stupid this may sound :)

A woman standing to the left of the pic, her side profile looking at a man, who is either hunkered down with the weight on his back, or sitting on a rock with something resembling a white fridge on his back :)...it appears this white object is contained in a black bag, but the upper end of it is revealed....the bag is not big enough. You can see the white outline of something square above his back.
I never bothered to post this before, cause I was just waiting to see if anyone else could see it too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's probably yet another coincidence that the Caucasian man in this blurred photo is wearing a red top and green shorts.
Spacecowboy
Spacecowboy

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie 12.07.16 22:50

Anyone know where the picture came from? (The one above by End - sorry I couldn't copy and paste) It's certainly the Luz cliffs...but how bizarre... unless the guy's carrying some kind of kayak or giant beach implement in a box!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Julie

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

The fridge - Page 5 Empty The fridge

Post by Patricia 11.02.17 19:02

Beebfader wrote:A photo of Gerry and the fridge ? That would be one for the family album ! I do distinctly recall reading about Gerry taking it upon himself to remove a fridge/freezer which had stopped working, taking it to the tip (as you do when you're on holiday in another country) and replacing it himself, because it was written in such a way as to appear to be a perfectly normal course of action that you would replace the fridge in a rented holiday apartment yourself ! I can't claim to have been that sharp that I read it on the original blog, but I'm sure that I read it via a copy which someone had captured, but the memory plays tricks....it is indeed an elusive and crucial piece of information. I do have no doubt that it DID exist though.
From old 3Arguidos days, there was a discussion about the owner of the apartment where the McCanns were moved to, being puzzled why Gerry had a) got rid of the fridge and b) bought another one. The owner said he had not received any complaints about it.
This may all  be complete hokum, but it was definitely a topic on that site. I was interested that no shop appeared to confirm the sale, (till records) and of course Gerry claimed to have no credit cards at the time. Plus he would have to get rid of a fridge either by fly-tipping it  or taking it to a landfill site, where questions might have been asked.
Patricia
Patricia

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.02.17 19:15

There was an article in the Independent about the fridge but I can't open the link:

But Amaral did say Maddie's corpse was kept frozen or in a fridge because there were bodily fluids in the rental car.

Here's the 3A's search for fridge [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 11.02.17 19:23

Get'emGonçalo wrote:There was an article in the Independent about the fridge but I can't open the link:

But Amaral did say Maddie's corpse was kept frozen or in a fridge because there were bodily fluids in the rental car.

Here's the 3A's search for fridge [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here you  are Getem, if not required just delete.......................................

aturday 11 February 2017

[size=36]McCanns' agony at 'body in fridge' slur Parents dismiss new police claim in Maddy mystery as 'hurtful'

PUBLISHED29/09/2007 | 00:00
[/size]

[size]

THE parents of Madeleine McCann have called for an end to the "hurtful" smear campaign after sensational new claims that her mother hid her corpse in a fridge after accidentally killing her.

[/size]

[size]

Tomorrow is the 150th day since Madeleine disappeared. Kate and Gerry McCann will attend a church service near their home in Rothley, Leceistershire, but there will be no special event to generate publicity.
It was claimed yesterday that police in Portugal now believe that Kate McCann killed Madeleine while putting her to bed at their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz between 7pm and 8.30pm on May 3 and then hid her corpse in a fridge, with the help of friends.
The respected Diario de Noticias newspaper said officers believed that she accidentally killed Madeleine while her husband was playing tennis.
Her body then "passed through various locations" before going into the boot of the car hired by her parents 25 days after she disappeared, it reported.
As a result, detectives want to inspect fridges at the Ocean Club complex where the McCanns were staying with a group of seven British adults.
A source close to the McCanns said: "That is total rubbish. Have you seen the size of the fridges in those apartments? Of course they did not stuff her in a fridge. Kate was not in the apartment alone with Maddy.
"They had both been playing tennis, then they put her to bed together and were then down for dinner (with their friends) by 8.20pm."
The report is the latest of a series of allegations in the Portuguese media credited to anonymous detectives from the Policia Judiciaria. There are concerns that the McCanns have become victims of "black propaganda" being put out by police to explain why they were made official suspects.
Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns' spokesman, said: "We do not know who is putting all this out in Portugal but for the family's sake it's time for it to stop. Every one of these nonsensical allegations causes real pain and hurt for both Gerry and Kate, who cannot help but be aware of them. It makes a most awful situation far, far worse, because they know it's not true.
"I am very grateful for the media support; it is immeasurable in terms of what has been done to help find Madeleine, but these reports are increasing the pain for Kate and Gerry.
"We just hope that everyone can see these ridiculous rumours for what they are. It is very hard on the couple because they are not allowed to talk about the investigation and cannot defend themselves."
Mr Mitchell said that the McCanns would attend church tomorrow. "It will be just another day without Madeleine," he said.
Ordeal
It was reported yesterday that the couple, both 39, may speak out about their ordeal in a television show with a celebrity interviewer.
The McCanns have previously turned down requests for interviews with Oprah Winfrey and Larry King but they are said to be considering a request from the veteran American broadcaster Barbara Walters for an interview to coincide with the launch of an stg£80,000 (€114,000) advertising campaign for the search for their daughter.
The couple are said to be furious that they cannot speak out because of Portuguese judicial secrecy laws. The law, however, prohibits them only from discussing evidence in the case.
The McCanns had used their campaign to find Madeleine as an opportunity to raise awareness about other missing children and to call for better alert systems.
It was announced yesterday that Portugal is to call for an EU-wide alert system for missing children. Portugal, which holds the rotating EU presidency, will ask member states at a meeting in Lisbon this week if they want to expand to all 27 countries a new French alert system involving a nationwide media campaign and messages in stations and on motorways.
Meanwhile, Gerry McCann yesterday threw his backing behind the move to create the Europe-wide alert system for missing children.
Portugal is reportedly pushing for such a system to be set up at a key meeting of European home affairs ministers next week.
Madeleine went missing from her parents' rented holiday flat on the Algarve on May 3.
Portuguese police faced criticism over the speed of their response to the disappearance including questions over how quickly it sealed borders and alerted ports and airports.
Images of Madeleine were circulated through the media by friends and family in the hours after Madeleine's disappearance.
Now Portugal is said to be backing the extension of a French alert system, which includes electronic roadside messages, across the EU's 27 countries.
In the UK, a similar county-wide scheme, including automatic media alerts, was pioneered in Surrey after the disappearance of local schoolgirl Milly Dowler.
Gerry McCann said: "If this is true, we would very much welcome it as a major step in the right direction.
"Kate and I have consistently campaigned to effect such changes throughout the European Union to help protect children everywhere.''
Mr McCann travelled to Washington DC earlier this year to meet the then US Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez to discuss measures in place there.
There, news of a missing child in Arkansas could be notified to police in California in less than two hours.
The McCanns' spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, said: "From his own experience during his recent trip to America, Gerry felt that the US is some distance ahead of Europe.
"Clearly a widening of effective systems to raise immediate awareness of missing children across the EU is exactly the sort of long-term change Gerry and Kate are working so hard to achieve.''
[/size]

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.02.17 19:29

Thank you Nina thumbsup

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 12.02.17 21:27

"That is total rubbish. Have you seen the size of the fridges in those apartments? Of course they did not stuff her in a fridge. Kate was not in the apartment alone with Maddy.

Typical clarrie speak.

That is used to distance (This is close, That is distancing)
For there to be a that, there has to be a this.

Have you seen the size of the fridges in those apartments?
What about freezers?
Even in a fridge after a few days, decomp would kick in and the smell would leak out.
A household fridge is not suitable to keep an intact bold cold enough to prevent decomp.

Even in funeral homes bodies are embalming to help preserve the deceased and keep them from decomposing.
I am sure most if not all of us have had meat go off in the fridge and smelt it on opening the fridge door if not on walking into the kitchen and those are small quantities.
What about other apartments as is likely the case?
Even dairy etc will smell when it goes off  and we can smell it.

It is worth noting he refers only to
those apartments indicating the mccanns and tapas 7.
There were other apartments including 5j not occupied by the tapas 7 and the fridge in 5j was found open and stuffed with rotting food (perhaps to hide the smell of a decomposing body perhaps?)
There are still the rumors floating around that gerry replaced the fridge in his apartment  apparantly greeting people at the dump.
The was aupposedly seen on gerry's blog by a few people before being whoosh clucked away into the ether by gerry suddenly realizing the implications.

If true this is concerning and incriminating and would require further explanation from gerry and kate.

I do not know of anyone who would replace a broken fridgein their holiday apartment out their own pocket.
All those i have spoken to over the past almost 10 years have all agreed and said they would contact the apartment owner/company that it was broken and have them replace it.
All have also said that if gerry replaced the 'broken' fridge out of his own pocket and taking it to the dump had a darn good reason to do so.
It would have been done to conceal something incriminating.
WE also know the mccanns called out workmen to fix a shutter and also to explain how to use the washing machine.
That they did not contact anyone about the alleged fridge is damning.

Presumably interviewing the owners of the apartment regarding the fridge should have been done if it wasn't.
They would know if the fridge had been replaced with a newer or different model.
Presumably a shop would also have known if they had sold a fridge to gerry mccann or one of the tapas 7.

However, is it possible that they played musical fridges perhaps?
 If all the fridges were the same in the apartments, why not take the fridge from 5a and swap it with 5j?
Their fridge would not cause the blood and cadaver dogs to react and any smell in the  5a fridge from the decomposing body would and could be concealed by said rotting meat and vegetables.

Of course they did not stuff her in a fridge.

Of course, is used to ask the listener to take what is said for granted, at face value, to not be questioned.

My question would then be:

"Where did they stuff her then?

There is also the chance of storing Maddie is an off site apartment until time for final disposal, especially if the PJ weren't going house to house with cadaver and blood dogs.

There is also the crypt in the church they visited alone at all ours using the key given to them.
Cool if not cold and in early spring as well would keep a body cool and also likely to remain unseen depending where she was placed although kate has told us of seeing Maddie:
‘I was crying out that I could see Madeleine lying, cold and mottled on a big grey stone slab."
This would fit in with Maddie lying in a crypt where it would be cool if not cold.
Kate describes perfectly what a dead body looks like when decomposing and not embalmed.
Was this the last view kate had of Maddie before she was removed for disposal?
Kate is telling the truth here, this is what she saw and remembers, her final look.
Also any disagreeable smell would be generally ignored and explained away as damp or even the smell coming from previous bodies lying in caskets or the old lady who was due to be buried.
No risk of blood and cadaver dogs going into the church.
First it would be shocking that such an investigation took place on sacred ground if not offensive.
The dogs, in particular the cadaver dog would either be going loopy or simply unable to work due to the number of corpses that had been in the church and crypt.
Any reaction would be explained away as being from previous funerals.
The blood dog may have a smaller taste of success since dead bodies don't bleed, however if there were open caskets then any blood could be explained away as coming from the funeral home or since it is a church, nosebleeds, falls resulting in cuts and any number of other plausible excuses.
All this as a whole would make the church the perfect place of concealment, why would anyone need to go into the crypt?

Kate was not in the apartment alone with Maddy.
Technically this is true.
Kate was not alone in the apart with Maddie, the twins were there as well.
The speaker is hoping the listener will jump to the desired conclusion that there was at least one other adult present without actually saying so.
This is deception by omission in that he doesn't tell us who was in the apartment with kate and Maddie.
When pushed he could say he didn't say that adults were present other than kate, he didn't say that the others who were present were the twins.
This is why it is essential to listen to what words are spoken only and not what you think they said (meant)

I would then have asked:
Who else was present then with Kate and Maddie in the apartment?
What times were said persons present?
How long were they present for?
Why were they present in the apartment?
Who can confirm said person(s) were in the apartment at the times claimed?
Is there any independant proof such as a witness said person(s) were present as claimed?

It means pinning them down to an exact statement with no wriggle room.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top