The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 29 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 29 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 29 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 29 Regist10

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 29 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by Armchair-defective 14.06.20 8:52

PeterMac wrote:They are beginning to back-track already.
Clearly no one has phoned in with any credible evidence, or indeed any evidence t all, as they had hoped, and now the exculpation begins.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1295535/Madeleine-Mccann-alive-update-German-investigation-Madeleine-Mccann-latest-news

MADELEINE McCANN could still be alive, as the leading officer in the case has confirmed there is no forensic evidence to show that the missing girl is dead.

Apart, of course from the human cadaverine and human blood detected in the apartment and on clothing and in a car, making a total of 17 places associated with the McCanns, but strangely in no other places.

Coincidence?
17 coincidences?

As I thought. I really wish people would follow the logic instead of getting caught up in the media feeding frenzy which is full of spin and speculation. If German police had anything to tie Bruckner to the scene it would have been game over for him, charged. 
   The 'piece of cloth' would have been available to police for 7 years but the media where making it out to be the missing link and not yet tested. Please!
Armchair-defective
Armchair-defective

Activity : 31

Back to top Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 29 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by Stffl 14.06.20 11:18

Silverspeed wrote:
This is from another article.

'Mr Cranwell told reporters on Wednesday he was taking the "really unusual" step of releasing two mobile phone numbers as part of the appeal.

The first, (+351) 912 730 680, is believed to have been used by the suspect and received a call from another Portuguese mobile, (+351) 916 510 683, while in the Praia da Luz area, starting at 7.32pm and ending at 8.02pm on the night of May 3 2007.

Madeleine is believed to have disappeared between 9.10pm and 10pm that evening.

The caller, who is not thought to have been in the Praia da Luz area, is not being treated as a suspect, but is said to be a "key witness" in the case.'

Verdi wrote:When I say go back to the beginning, I refer to the official PJ investigation, not the circus surrounding the case.  It seems the latest revelation is doing just that..

Hotel worker may have helped Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brückner

Police believe a member of staff may have told him that Madeleine’s parents were not in their apartment

A hotel employee may have helped Christian Brückner target the apartment where Madeleine McCann was asleep, knowing that her parents had gone out to a nearby tapas restaurant, according to German police in charge of the inquiry.
Right, so this “hotelworker” wasn’t even in the area but yet he was able to tip him off about when the McCanns were leaving their apartment. Sounds plausible...
Stffl
Stffl

Activity : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 14.06.20 12:18

think They cannot identify the person who made the call to Bruckner. Well, according to one news report anyway. How difficult would it be to identify someone who was working at the Ocean Club, obviously near the Tapas Bar, on the evening May 3rd 2007?

think Even if this person did call Bruckner, How do the police know what was said in the conversation?

The conversation ended at 8.02, the apartment was allegedly checked after that with Gerry himself visiting and claiming to have seen Madeleine at 9.05. What would be the point of the caller telling Bruckner that the McCanns were out at 8.02 and him leaving his burglary/abduction until later? Why didn't this unidentified person ring Bruckner back to warn him that the Gerry was heading for the apartment and then again when he left? And if he was on duty that night, did no one hear the telephone conversation?

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 14.06.20 12:59

Eastree27 wrote:
Mirror Breaking News - BREAKING Madeleine McCann could be alive admits German prosecutor who said she was dead

Does anyone on this forum think the German involvement in this case is anything but yet another charade, this time orchestrated right from the top of the German government, and its security arm, to continue the abduction narrative?

Just like the work of Leicestershire Police, Matt Baggott's Gold Group, MI5, Control Risks Group and of course Operation Grange?

In other words, is the prosecuting head of this German investigation being paid, or otherwise rewarded, for taking part in this international web of deceit?

Have Andy Redwood, Nicola Wall and Mark Cranwell all been bought and paid for? - in other words, sold their souls for thirty pieces of silver?

And WHAT terrible thing have they all been covering up for the past 13 years and 3 months?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Eastree27 14.06.20 13:10

The German police and the Met don't always seem to be 100% on message so either that's deliberate or they have different motivations.
Eastree27
Eastree27

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Eastree27 14.06.20 13:12

sharonl wrote: think  They cannot identify the person who made the call to Bruckner.  Well, according to one news report anyway.  How difficult would it be to identify someone who was working at the Ocean Club, obviously near the Tapas Bar, on the evening May 3rd 2007?  

think   Even if this person did call Bruckner, How do the police know what was said in the conversation?

The conversation ended at 8.02, the apartment was allegedly checked after that with Gerry himself visiting and claiming to have seen Madeleine at 9.05.  What would be the point of the caller telling Bruckner that the McCanns were out at 8.02 and him leaving his burglary/abduction until later?  Why didn't this unidentified person ring Bruckner back to warn him that the Gerry was heading for the apartment and then again when he left?  And if he was on duty that night, did no one hear the telephone conversation?

They didn't go to dinner till 20.30 anyway I believe.

In 2013 Crimewatch heavily hinted the story involved the 'Abductor' hiding in the flat while Gerry did the 'check.'
Eastree27
Eastree27

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 14.06.20 13:46

Eastree27 wrote:
sharonl wrote: think  They cannot identify the person who made the call to Bruckner.  Well, according to one news report anyway.  How difficult would it be to identify someone who was working at the Ocean Club, obviously near the Tapas Bar, on the evening May 3rd 2007?  

think   Even if this person did call Bruckner, How do the police know what was said in the conversation?

The conversation ended at 8.02, the apartment was allegedly checked after that with Gerry himself visiting and claiming to have seen Madeleine at 9.05.  What would be the point of the caller telling Bruckner that the McCanns were out at 8.02 and him leaving his burglary/abduction until later?  Why didn't this unidentified person ring Bruckner back to warn him that the Gerry was heading for the apartment and then again when he left?  And if he was on duty that night, did no one hear the telephone conversation?

In 2013 Crimewatch heavily hinted the story involved the 'Abductor' hiding in the flat while Gerry did the 'check.'

The Crimewatch programme was disgustingly duplicitous in every way.  It showed the Ocean Club apartment apparently the McCanns stayed in as 5 star high end accommodation with leather seats on the patio and high class furniture inside when in fact it was a bog standard rental apartment you get in any rented holiday accommodation with plastic chairs and table on the patio, not posh, expensive, padded leather chairs.

That aside. Crimewatch also showed the door to the McCanns' children's bedroom opening the wrong way, therefore telling all the viewers that the "abductor" could have been hiding behind the door when GM looked into the children's bedroom when in fact the door opened the other way and the "abductor" would have been flattened between the door and the built in wardrobe, hence his name on the internet as "flat man".

Which also leads me on to Kate McCann and her precise details of how she left the door of the children's bedroom partly open.  She mentioned it in her documentary about open doors and "whooshing curtains", that when she went to check on the children at 10 p.m. the door was open at a different angle, yet with all the obvious lies going on she didn't realise she had stuffed herself as Gerry McCann and David Payne had also checked on the children (apparently), Gerry saying how beautiful Madeleine looked and DP said he saw the twins breathing, so Kate please tell us how the door to the bedroom was in another position so as you knew that the abductor had been in when your own husband and DP supposedly looked in on the children.

Come on Kate, we're all waiting.......
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.06.20 14:03

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.06.20 14:19

Make of this what you will..

Rape victim asks Madeleine McCann detectives to review her case

Exclusive: Irish woman says an earlier assault by new McCann suspect is similar to that on her

Warning: this article contains graphic details of sexual assault which some readers may find upsetting

Kate Connolly

Tue 9 Jun 2020 06.00 BST
Last modified on Thu 11 Jun 2020 13.33 BST

An Irish rape victim has asked detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to review her case, after learning that a new suspect in the British girl’s abduction was convicted of a sexual assault bearing a similarity to her own experience.

Hazel Behan was working in Praia da Rocha, Portugal, 30 minutes’ drive from where Madeleine was abducted, when she was viciously assaulted by a stranger in her apartment in 2004. The assailant was never caught.

Behan was alerted to the police appeal for new evidence in connection with Christian Brückner, named as a key suspect in Madeleine’s 2007 disappearance, when she discovered the 43-year-old German had recently been convicted of the rape of a 72-year-old American woman in Praia da Luz in 2005.

“My mind was blown when I read how he had attacked a woman in 2005, both the tactics and the methods he used, the tools he had with him, how well he had planned it out,” she said. “I puked, to be honest with you, as reading about it took me right back to my experience.” Behan has waived her right to anonymity.

In 2004, she was working as a holiday representative at a resort in the coastal town of Praia da Rocha and was two weeks away from her 21st birthday when she was attacked in her apartment.

“I had gone to bed around 1am, and was awoken by someone calling my name. I turned on to my back and standing there was a masked man dressed in tights and what resembled a leotard, a machete around 12in long in his hand,” she said.

The man, who she later told police spoke English with a German accent, was about 6ft 1in. He wore a mask that covered his whole head, she said, “but I could see he had blond eyebrows, and piercing blue eyes, even in the dark”.

She also recalled a distinctive mark on the top of his right thigh, “either a pull in the tights, a birthmark or a tattoo”. In descriptions of Brückner in the German media, he is said to have birthmarks on his upper right thigh.

Behan’s attacker, who removed his shoes at the door and set up a video camera in the room, told her not to scream. He dragged her into the living area and tied her to the countertop of the breakfast bar, before producing a bag of whips and chains. Using scissors to remove her clothes, he gagged her with cloth so she could not scream, and proceeded to beat and rape her.

She said: “It seemed to me he had worked everything out, he had a plan and was very deliberate. He consistently cleaned his hands, and repeatedly changed condoms. This went on, I guess, for around four or five hours. When he was finished, he took me down from the counter, but I could not stand up because of the ropes digging into the backs of my legs. He wanted me to perform a certain act on him which I just couldn’t, I was gagging.

“He got angry and ordered me into the bathroom and he picked up the machete. I was convinced he was going to kill me, and I threatened to scream and said I would not go in there. My hands were still tied behind my back and he leaned me over a small bench and put a sheet over my head. I thought that was it, my life was over. But underneath the sheet I watched as he backed out of the door, put on his shoes and ran away down the street.”

In the weeks running up to the attack, Behan said she had noticed that someone had been in her room. “At first I thought I was just being paranoid, but bits of money went missing, and things had been moved around. I now know my attacker had entered the room and been stalking me in the period leading up to the attack. I now wish I had followed my instinct and told someone in a position of responsibility.”

Once her attacker had fled, Behan ran down the corridor to call the police in the resort’s reception. She said about 30 policemen arrived soon after, taking her back to the room “where I was asked to strip off and stand in a star jump-like stance whilst they took pictures of me. That was one of the most humiliating aspects of the whole ordeal.”

Behan was taken to the local hospital where a gynaecologist examined her, but she does not know if any forensic evidence was taken. She says no attempt was made to examine her wounds for evidence. When she returned to the room several days later with her parents, “my Mam found a nail of mine on the bed which must have come off in the initial scuffle. So I am not very confident that they examined the room closely.”

Behan added: “I had little hope over the last 16 years that they would find the man who did this. I was told at the time that I should just be quiet, that if I talked about what had happened I would bring bad publicity to the resort and put off the tourists.

“Then I read about the poor American woman who was raped in September 2005 – who I would love to talk to – and the possible link that was being made between her attack and the person who abducted Madeleine McCann, and I was so full of anger, I knew in my gut it was the right thing to do to speak out.

“I think if the police had done their job investigating what happened to me, if this is indeed the same man that attacked the American and abducted Madeleine McCann, they might have prevented the attack on her, and Madeleine would now be at home with her parents.”

German police and London’s Metropolitan police are thought to have identified Brückner – whose name has not been released by the police but has emerged in the German media – as a key suspect in Madeleine’s disappearance. They have appealed to the public for any information and have received about 400 calls.

Behan, who lives in Ireland with her husband and two children, has given a statement to the Met, who informed her they were taking her case seriously and would be contacting Portuguese police. Behan said the Met had informed her that other people had contacted them independently about her attack.

“They offered everything they can do to help me,” she said. “It’s the first time in 16 years that I’ve been offered any help from an official. I live in hope of finally getting closure on an extremely difficult chapter in my life.” She added: “Speaking out about this is difficult, but in my gut I feel it is the right thing to do.”

The Met would not comment on Behan’s case but the force reiterated its appeal for “anyone with information to come forward and speak with us”. Portuguese police have not responded to a request for comment.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/09/victim-asks-madeleine-mccann-detectives-review-her-case

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eastree27 14.06.20 14:42

cookiemuncher wrote:
Eastree27 wrote:

The Crimewatch programme was disgustingly duplicitous in every way.  It showed the Ocean Club apartment apparently the McCanns stayed in as 5 star high end accommodation with leather seats on the patio and high class furniture inside when in fact it was a bog standard rental apartment you get in any rented holiday accommodation with plastic chairs and table on the patio, not posh, expensive, padded leather chairs.

That aside. Crimewatch also showed the door to the McCanns' children's bedroom opening the wrong way, therefore telling all the viewers that the "abductor" could have been hiding behind the door when GM looked into the children's bedroom when in fact the door opened the other way and the "abductor" would have been flattened between the door and the built in wardrobe, hence his name on the internet as "flat man".

Which also leads me on to Kate McCann and her precise details of how she left the door of the children's bedroom partly open.  She mentioned it in her documentary about open doors and "whooshing curtains", that when she went to check on the children at 10 p.m. the door was open at a different angle, yet with all the obvious lies going on she didn't realise she had stuffed herself as Gerry McCann and David Payne had also checked on the children (apparently), Gerry saying how beautiful Madeleine looked and DP said he saw the twins breathing, so Kate please tell us how the door to the bedroom was in another position so as you knew that the abductor had been in when your own husband and DP supposedly looked in on the children.

She claims she assumed Matt Oldfield must have moved it. Payne's 'visit'  claimed to have beemn at 18.00 or something.
Eastree27
Eastree27

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 14.06.20 14:57

" A masked man  dressed in tights and what resembled a leotard " 

" He wore a mask that covered his whole head she said ." but I could see he had blonde eyebrows and piercing blue eyes even in the dark " 

Any woman subjected to a horrific attack deserves help and her attacker caught . However jumping into this farce of an " investigation " selling her story to the press does her no favours . Imho .

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 14.06.20 15:17

Eastree27 wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:
Eastree27 wrote:

She claims she assumed Matt Oldfield must have moved it. Payne's 'visit'  claimed to have beemn at 18.00 or something.

I'm getting confused with Matthew Oldfield and David Payne.

That still doesn't account for the angle of the door moving though, Kate said she knew an abductor had been in (she mentions it in hr book) because the angle of the door was different from when she left it to go the the Tapas Bar but GM and MO had looked in on the children's room.  Or am I missing something?
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 14.06.20 15:27

cookie muncher wrote:Gerry saying how beautiful Madeleine looked and DP said he saw the twins breathing,

think What an odd thing to say.

"I saw the twins sleeping", "I saw the twins, all tucked up in bed"

BUT, " I saw the twins BREATHING". not exactly normal conversation is it? Why would he say breathing?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 14.06.20 15:56

sharonl wrote:
cookie muncher wrote:Gerry saying how beautiful Madeleine looked and DP said he saw the twins breathing,

think   What an odd thing to say.

BUT, " I saw the twins BREATHING".  not exactly normal conversation is it?  Why would he say breathing?
He also doesn't mention Madeleine who would have been in full view of him on the left as he opened the bedroom door and walked in to look at the twins.  It's very telling of all the porkie pies that have been going on since 3 May 2007.  How they live with themselves I do not know, but they all seem to be surviving well, but of course not poor Madeleine.  The one that matters the most but seems to have been forgotten whilst others went from strength to strength who should have been there for her but looked after their own butts instead.

Sorry to keep repeating all of this but it makes me so furious that these lies have been going on for 13 years now, when will it end?  I just wanted to keep it in the public domain to new people who may read the blog or those newspaper "journalists" who twist the truth in favour of the McCanns but have completely forgotten about poor Madeleine, the victim in all of this nonsense.

Rant over.   smilie
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 14.06.20 16:45

cookiemuncher wrote:
sharonl wrote:

BUT, " I saw the twins BREATHING".  not exactly normal conversation is it?  Why would he say breathing?
He also doesn't mention Madeleine who would have been in full view of him on the left as he opened the bedroom door and walked in to look at the twins.  It's very telling of all the porkie pies that have been going on since 3 May 2007.  How they live with themselves I do not know, but they all seem to be surviving well, but of course not poor Madeleine.  The one that matters the most but seems to have been forgotten whilst others went from strength to strength who should have been there for her but looked after their own butts instead.

Sorry to keep repeating all of this but it makes me so furious that these lies have been going on for 13 years now, when will it end?  I just wanted to keep it in the public domain to new people who may read the blog or those newspaper "journalists" who twist the truth in favour of the McCanns but have completely forgotten about poor Madeleine, the victim in all of this nonsense.

Rant over.   smilie

Rant over? bignono

Carry on ranting, we've been doing that for over 13 years and its what is keeping the case alive. If we shut up, they'll just creep away quietly and hope its all forgotten. Besides, the more we rant, the more we keep the truth in the public eye.

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 14.06.20 16:48

cookiemuncher wrote:
sharonl wrote:

Rant over.   smilie
I feel the same. I've recently returned to this forum to try to 'catch up' on any positive developments, having been so rudely reawakened to this by the news stuff now from Germany, and my total amazement at the fact that our great media are still trying to portray to us that the McCanns are the innocents in the loss of their eldest daughter.
I ask myself now - will this ever end? nah
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 14.06.20 17:40

sharonl wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:
sharonl wrote:

Rant over.   smilie

Rant over?   bignono

Carry on ranting, we've been doing that for over 13 years and its what is keeping the case alive.  If we shut up, they'll just creep away quietly and hope its all forgotten.  Besides, the more we rant, the more we keep the truth in the public eye.

Thanks Sharoni.

I only hope I live that long to see justice done for Madeleine.  It's quite frightening how things can be perverted by the media and others (I won't name them here).  It's only really in the past 5 years or so I've realised that justice has been turned on its head, that the guilty are innocent,, and the innocent are guilty.  Take Nigel Farage for instance being booted off his radio programme because he doesn't conform to the new "woke" BLM order. It's becoming quite frightening to witness. As in the case with Madeleine, "they" all know who is to blame but everything is being done to find a patsy so "they" get off free.  If you can't trust SY who can you trust?
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by talby66 14.06.20 18:52

@cookiemuncher
" It's quite frightening how things can be perverted by the media and others" and then you use Nigel Farage as a "victim", you're joking right? So as not to derail the thread I am interested in your reply but I will not be responding.

Just for the record I believe the McCann's are responsible for what happened and have run a merry circus around the truth.
talby66

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 14.06.20 19:32

talby66 wrote:@cookiemuncher
" It's quite frightening how things can be perverted by the media and others" and then you use Nigel Farage as a "victim", you're joking right? So as not to derail the thread I am interested in your reply but I will not be responding.

Just for the record I believe the McCann's are responsible for what happened and have run a merry circus around the truth.
Yes I will reply to you although "you don't want to derail the thread and won't be responding"!!  Are you for real, why did you ask me to reply then?

I was giving an example of the ridiculous BLM "insidious games they're playing".  Yes, they are games, being paid for and urged on my Momentum and the Marxist left wingers, and who do you think is paying for them all to congregate in London and elsewhere?  I doubt they're paying their own train/bus fares.  I'll give you one guess, someone who wants to overturn the government and Brexit.

Why should someone lose their job because they don't conform with the "minority".  Why should police be told to take the knee because if they don't they will be seen as easy pickings for BLM.  Why not make it simple and none of the police bend their knee?  See, simple isn't it?  Why do police have to bend a knee to a violent criminal anyway who held a gun to the belly of a pregnant woman whilst his friends ransacked his house?

If you play with fire, you get burned.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by crispbee2000 14.06.20 20:09

I don't care to read about your politics. I come to this forum to read and share information directly relating to the disappearance of Madeleine Beth McCann. Moderator?
crispbee2000
crispbee2000

Activity : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 14.06.20 20:18

crispbee2000 wrote:I don't care to read about your politics. I come to this forum to read and share information directly relating to the disappearance of Madeleine Beth McCann. Moderator?
Read my post at 17.40.  Don't blame me, I was asked to respond although the person who asked me to respond has gone into hiding and said "I won't respond".

I won't take it any further either, but I see you had to put your twopence worth in anyway.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 14.06.20 21:06

talby66 wrote:@cookiemuncher
" It's quite frightening how things can be perverted by the media and others" and then you use Nigel Farage as a "victim", you're joking right? 

Er, of course Nigel Farage is a victim.

He was peremptorily sacked from his very popular 4-nights-a-week show on LBC this week for the 'crime' of comparing the mindless statue- and culture-destroying vandalism of the Taliban with the mindless statue- and culture-destroying vandalism of Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA.

You don't have to agree with his views on Brexit (which were backed by 52% of us in a free and fair referendum) to see the problem here.

It is quite simply a flagrant attack on free speech by LBC in response to an orchestrated vendetta against him by BLM & ANTIFA who were ringing round advertisers telling them their products would suffer unless they also pressurised LBC to sack Nigel.

Now, back to what really happened to Madeleine McCann

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.06.20 22:27

sharonl wrote:

It is indeed 'ODD" as you observe.
As the whole world can see from the PJ photos taken that very night, they were in separate travel cots.
One cot, the one nearer the door, has opaque brown fabric ends.
To observe that particular child breathing would therefore necessarily involve stepping into the room and looking down for the required number of seconds his medical training would dictate.
This photo is clearly taken from eye level of a PJ Forensic photographer INSIDE the room.  The contents of the Brown cot still cannot be seen.

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 29 Bed_j10
So he is telling us this -
He opened the door, to the right.
He stepped into the room but did not turn his head or eyes even fractionally to the left.  
He took at least one, more likely two, full paces into the room and looked down at both twins for several seconds, until he was able to establish, as a highly qualified and respected Medical Man, that both were 'breathing'.
He then did a smart "Right About Turn" (not left which given the layout of the room and the position of the cot in question would have been more human natural)
And then stepped out of the room without turning his head or eyes even fractionally to the right

He then turned round again, and closed the door to the exact number of degrees specified in the official story discovered later.
No open curtains, no smashed shutters, no open windows, no lights, no gale force winds slamming doors and whooshing curtains.

What do we make of this ?
The most obvious Occams' Razor analysis gives us
IT IS A LIE. 
The whole thing is a fabrication.
Worse, it is a fabrication upon a fabrication, which is probably why it is so bizarre, and lacks any trace of previous planning.
He is desperately attempting to get out of the invidious position he had been put in by the original plane, which would have left him exposed as
The Last Person To See Her Alive.

As a retired Officer, let me tell you that is not a pleasant position to be in
For very obvious reasons you will be grilled, skewered, recorded, roasted, analysed, checked, cross checked, challenged, and forensically dissected to within a inch of your sanity.
And then at regular intervals you will be 'invited' back to "Help the police with their Enquiries' and interviewed by different officers asking different questions, when you now have no idea what the Police have discovered ...
If you have nothing to hide, then that will become obvious. Obviously

So, very sensibly, he bottled out at the last minute, and dumped that invidious position on Gerry.  But it came far too late to change the story back to something else.
And by so doing he exposed the whole thing as a poorly constructed and over-elaborate fabrication.

It didn't happen. He didn't do it.  He was trying to help. He failed. He made it worse.  
Pity him.
Pity them all.
A little girl is dead, but not one of them has the guts, the moral fibre, the decency, the good grace . . . to come forward and say what happened.

It is never too late to repent and ask forgiveness.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.06.20 0:16

Madeleine McCann: New evidence 'significant' - Portuguese police

5 hours ago

Portuguese police say the German evidence against the new suspect in the Madeleine McCann case is "significant".

A senior police source also told the BBC they were keen to cooperate in the investigation into the disappearance of the British girl in Portugal in 2007.

The new suspect is a 43-year-old German man, named in reports as Christian B, who is in prison in Germany.

He was revealed as the main suspect earlier this month, as German and UK police made a fresh appeal for help.

The convicted paedophile is believed to have been in the area where Madeleine, aged three, was last seen while on holiday in Portugal.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53043818

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner's ex-girlfriend 'has gone into hiding as she fears for her life'

Nakscije Miftari had an 18-month relationship with Christian Brueckner in 2014
Her brother has revealed she has gone into hiding after speaking with police
Ms Miftari was the subject of violent abuse by Brueckner during the relationship
She was beaten by the now-convicted paedophile after finding his child porn

By Sam Blitz For Mailonline

Published: 19:14, 14 June 2020 | Updated: 19:15, 14 June 2020

The ex-girlfriend of the latest Madeline McCann suspect is hiding for her life after speaking to German police.

Nakscije Miftari, 25, had an 18-month relationship with Christian Brueckner in 2014 when she was 17-years-old and was the subject of violent abuse from the now-convicted paedophile.

Brueckner, 43, is nearly 20 years older than Ms Miftari and is now being held in solitary confinement in a high-security prison in north Germany, with claims emerging he abducted three-year-old Madeline in 2007.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8419839/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckners-ex-girlfriend-goes-hiding-fear-life.html

NEW LINK Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian B linked to sex attack on another British girl in Praia da Luz

Nick Parker, Chief Foreign Correspondent

Praia da Luz14 Jun 2020, 21:30Updated: 14 Jun 2020, 21:19

VITAL evidence linking Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian B to a sex attack on another British girl is gathering dust in Portuguese police stores, it is feared.

The forensic samples from a 2005 assault on a ten-year-old yards from where Madeleine disappeared two years later may hold the key to the investigation, say German police.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11862187/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-b-attack-british-girl/

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eastree27 15.06.20 0:50

Are the PJ cracking under diplomatic pressure?
Eastree27
Eastree27

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top