The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 29 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 29 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 29 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 29 Regist10

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 29 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by Guest 18.12.10 14:53

How heavy a person leans on the paper when they write is quite significant. When looking at the creche records in the process, as opposed to elsewhere. The weight of the pen is very similar IMO with these people.

The signature that reads as Russell O'Brien and Ainne Naylor, side by side
/processopdf01page108-CrecheRecords3.jpg][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also the ones here for Russell O'Brien and Kate Healey
/processopdf01page111-CrecheRecords2.jpg][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 29 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by listener 18.12.10 15:38

Hello Stella,
Niether of your links above work for me, having tried on both IE and Firefox?
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.12.10 15:47

Hi Listener

I do not know what's wrong with those links. They are from pages from Pamalam's site in appensos 1. I will try to get another link, failing that, will give instructions where to look. Be back in a mo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.12.10 15:56

This is a direct link to Pamalam's site

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you cannot access that link, you may need to go directly to Pamalam's site. At the bottom, click on Processo volume 01a, then look for the pages marked 105 to 108.

I seem to remember there was a problem with that site in the early days and accessing some pages, which Pamalam had to change. Maybe those pages still need to be changed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.12.10 16:05

The signature that reads as Russell O'Brien and Ainne Naylor, side by side
look at page 106 for the 30th April

The ones for Russell O'Brien and Kate Healey
look at page 109 for the 2nd May
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 18.12.10 16:08

Thanks Stella,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That works [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - bookmarked!
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 24.12.10 20:24

Warm greetings and thoughts to all of you. We hope you will have a happy and peaceful time, whether with families, or friends. But especially thinking of those who are alone or sick.
We can look forward to the final push to bring the Doctors McCann to justice, early in 2011!
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.12.10 20:33

I'll drink to that kiko....welcome back [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 26.12.10 0:28

I will drink to that too - keep going kiko.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 26.12.10 19:40

Oh yes - no question of stopping now!!
Tomorrow I shall start to warm up and do a little gargling, then in the first quarter of 2011 I shall be ready for the first night of the opera. I trust you chorus members will be in full voice by then?
Errrrr.....I forget which opera we were going to perform, for the McCs and their chums. Anyone???
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 26.12.10 20:38

Cheers Kiko drinks

Heres hoping the final curtain will soon fall on the McCanns' macabre pantomime.

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 26.12.10 21:03

I think I've got Midas lined up to sing "Hell's vengeance" from The Magic Flute. That's if she's hasn't gone all mezzo-soprano after all her seasonal celebrations.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 27.12.10 1:21

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 27.12.10 10:41

Der Schauspieldirektor - just for Gerry.

(It is a comedy.)

Or you could make up your own, and call it Die Entführung aus dem Algarve. There is a nice music-hall song called The Laughing Policeman for a grand finale.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 27.12.10 12:30

Blimey kangdang, if that was Midas, she's certainly undergone a painful change.
Excellent ideas, shibb! We'll do a show consisting of great numbers such as those, rather than a full opera, which might be a little taxing. What might Daoud delight us with, I wonder? And Tony Bennett?
We might even introduce a pantomime element (hiss.....she's behind you!) by inviting some of more questionable loyalty, from other forums. Preciousramotswe sings........................oh, I don't know. Maybe not.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 27.12.10 13:42

@ kikoratan

With all the government involvement do you think they will allow the reopening of this case? They shelved it for a reason and said they will only reopen it if there is new evidence...the creche records isn't new evidence as it's all in the police files. Maybe the PJ are as aware as you that the records look faked? huh

I do hope all your work (and that of others) won't be in vain. roses

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 27.12.10 15:16

Yes, it's possible that the police of both nations believe they have exhausted the evidence of the Creche Records. But we have covered a lot of ground here, including discovering the identities of four possible "persons of interest" (two couples living in London). One of those couples, at least, has a lot of explaining to do. So has Gerry, who as far as I'm aware was not questioned about the identical handwriting or the imitated signatures.
I should be happy to demonstrate these facets of the case to the PJ, any time from February onwards.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.12.10 9:50

Did someone say it was time for a sing-song ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've been saving this one for a special occassion [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jailhouse Rock

The warden threw a party in a PORTUGUESE jail.
The TAPAS band was there and they began to wail.
The band was jumpin' and the joint began to swing.
You should've heard those LOCKED UP jailbirds sing.
Let's rock, everybody, let's rock.
Everybody in the McCANN cell block
was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock.

DAVID PAYNE played the tenor saxophone,
LYING JANE was blowin' on the slide trombone.
The drummer boy from EXETER went crash, boom, bang,
the whole rhythm section was the Carter Ruck Gang.
Everybody in the whole McCANN cell block

CLARENCE said to KATE
"You're the cutest jailbird I ever did see.
I sure would be delighted with your company,
come on and do the Jailhouse Rock with me."

sad OLD GERRY was a sittin' on a block of stone
way over in the corner weepin' all alone.
The warden said, "Hey, buddy, don't you be no square.
If you can't find YOUR SWINGING partner use a wooden chair."
Everybody in the whole McCANN block

Shifty O’BRIEN said to LYING JANE, "For Heaven's sake,
no one's lookin', now's our chance to make a break."
LYING JANE turned to O’BRIEN and said, "Nix nix,
I wanna stick around to see BUNDLEMAN’S hips."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.12.10 10:04

ufercoffy wrote:

With all the government involvement do you think they will allow the reopening of this case? They shelved it for a reason and said they will only reopen it if there is new evidence...the creche records isn't new evidence as it's all in the police files. Maybe the PJ are as aware as you that the records look faked? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We all have to have a little faith here ufercoffy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We no longer have the Labour Government or Gordon Brown as organ grinders.

Your right, the creche records are not new evidence. But if they missed what they contain and it is brought to their attention, then technically it is new evidence.

The big question is, are they already aware of it ?? The answer has to be no. They would not be included in the files for everyone to see if they even remotely thought that they were part of the cover-up !!!!

It's just a matter of time now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Here's to justice in 2011 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 28.12.10 12:46

Stella wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

With all the government involvement do you think they will allow the reopening of this case? They shelved it for a reason and said they will only reopen it if there is new evidence...the creche records isn't new evidence as it's all in the police files. Maybe the PJ are as aware as you that the records look faked? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We all have to have a little faith here ufercoffy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We no longer have the Labour Government or Gordon Brown as organ grinders.

Your right, the creche records are not new evidence. But if they missed what they contain and it is brought to their attention, then technically it is new evidence.

The big question is, are they already aware of it ?? The answer has to be no. They would not be included in the files for everyone to see if they even remotely thought that they were part of the cover-up !!!!

It's just a matter of time now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Here's to justice in 2011 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or maybe they are aware of it and just haven't made anything public. They did hold some things back.

Anyway, I wish Kikoraton all the best with the project and very well done. clapping If you need any more help just let me know and I will do what I can.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 02.01.11 18:08

Thanks for your kind offer, shibboleth.
I've been puzzling over the contacts made by KMcC's mobile on 29 April. There are only four altogether, and from the timing of them one suspects that three of them are associated with the taking of a child to or from the creche.
Here are the times:
0923, 1226, 1702, 1930
The contacts (I can't be sure they were calls and not texts) at 1226 and 1702 were with Gerry. "Madeleine" had been taken out by Gerry at 1215, and Kate herself was to take her out of the afternoon session at 1730. I suppose it's possible that G and K were doing their own thing in different parts of the OC, and they needed to co-ordinate the picking up of "Madeleine" and the twins. Hence the mobile contacts. The twins were picked up by Gerry at 1730 - we don't know about their group in the morning, because the record hasn't been published.
The contact at 0923 is interesting. Kate signed in "Madeleine" but not until 0945.The contact was not with Gerry, so who was it with? No records exist for that day pertaining to any others of the Tapas group. Similarly, Gerry made a contact at 1013, but again we do not know with whom he was in touch.
I'd love to know the number or numbers contacted, then alison and I could dabble around with them and try to find their owners. Their surname might even begin with N!!
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 02.01.11 19:44

wow
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 05.01.11 14:32

Hi Everyone. I have been travelling in India so I have spent a few nights reading the 72 pages.

WOW! very impressive.

I have always been a believer in the premeditated/earlier death theory since 2007 but it was not until I read the Mobile phone thread on MCF that I moved my predictions back to the 28/29th April. I have been curious about Tanner's received call early on 29th.

However, I could never prove it. Mine was just a gut feeling. You have now solved all the earlier ojections - Mrs Fenn, nannies, Smith sighting and creche records.

Glad to meet you all again on this forum where we have freedom of speech.

It appears that kiko has a strategy in place to present it to authorities. Let's hope justice is served in 2011!

All the best for 2011

From Estelle
Estelle
Estelle

Activity : 471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.01.11 14:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Estelle
Yes, let's hope this is the year that really starts the ball rolling. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2011 is actually a very special year.

It starts as 1\1\11
After 10 days it will be 1\1\11
After 10 months it will be 1\11\11
Then 10 days after that 11\11\11

and it will never happen again !!! So what a year to get justice for Madeleine. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 05.01.11 17:51

Estelle Mr

It is great to see you back posting again. You have been missed by many people roses
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top