The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 24 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 24 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 24 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 24 Regist10

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 24 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by Guest 30.11.10 22:59

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:Thank you kiko. I'm sure you can appreciate that those of us who haven't followed the phone/creche threads on the other forum have had to take time to understand the theory you've posted here.

The work you have done on these issues is incredible and I wholeheartedly hope you have enough evidence to submit to the PJ to get this case reopened.

I am very glad that we were able to allow you the space to take up your conversations here when you weren't allowed to do so on the other forum.

Many of us can only be in awe of your work over the past few years in the name of justice for a tiny child called Maddie.

You go get 'em kiko clapping1

Seconded clapping

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 24 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by soulthief 30.11.10 23:27

kikoraton wrote:It was two years ago that I started to analyse the phone records of the McCanns and the “Murat Group” (so-called by the PJ), and the threads on two or maybe three forums ran to several hundred pages. So it will not be easy to summarise them here. But Tony’s post of a couple of pages back, setting out the mutually exclusive options of death by 29 April, or death when Mrs Fenn reported the screaming on 1 May, oblige me to attempt it now. It will be a very brief summary!
I’ll start at the end. Robert Murat turned his mobile back on after a long silent interval at 2320 on 3 May. One of his first calls was from Sergi Malinka, his computer guru. But at least one hour before KM raised the alarm, Sergi and his friends were chatting profusely by phone, leading me to wonder whether word of “something” had got out before the official announcement by Kate.
The vital piece of evidence, however, is this: RM’s mobile phone silence had begun at 1545 on 2 May, and ended at 2320 on 3 May just after KM’s shout. That’s 31h 35m of silence. Gerry had been taking numerous calls made to his voicemail box on 2 May, and effectively the last of these was at 1549. He postponed listening to this until around 2015, at which point he turned off his mobile. He took just one incoming call at 1224 on 3 May, then his mobile fell silent again until 2314. Since he didn’t make a single outgoing call during that period, and used voicemail to eliminate any possibility of identification of his callers, we can say that his period of silence (compare the figure with Murat’s) was of 31h 25m.
This is inexplicable unless you come to the conclusion that GM and RM were in cahoots, and the silence was akin to the military golden rule, of communications silence to avoid any possibility of compromise before the action kicks off.
I then consider in more detail those 12 voicemail messages which GM received on 2 May. The PJ never found out who they came from, but by any standards it was a busy eight hours for Gerry, no doubt with pen and paper in hand to take down detailed instructions and timings. As I’ve said, he postponed listening to the last two for some reason. KM’s claim that Gerry was so busy at work that he had to keep in touch with his department, is given the lie by the fact that he didn’t actually speak to anybody, and never responded with a single outgoing call.
Putting all of this together, I’m satisfied that the tragic event had not only taken place by 0800 on 2 May, but that sufficient time had passed between the event and 0800 on 2 May for Gerry to start to receive detailed plans beginning at that time.
So theoretically, death around 2345 on 1 May is still possible, although we have no indication of frantic phone communications during that night as we would expect. Which leads us neatly to those six contacts (texts or calls?) on KM’s mobile from 2216 – 2228 on that evening. (According to Mrs Fenn’s account, the crying of Madeleine started at 2230).
Might that really be the time of the tragedy? I doubt it. Look at it this way: wouldn’t we have expected some normal, “chatty” contact between the two McCanns and their Tapas chums, or with family, on 1 May and 30 April? We have absolutely none. 48 hours without mobile contact. I believe that represents 48 hours during which something very concealed was going on. And then suddenly Kate has to make six contacts in 12 minutes just before the long period when, according to Mrs Fenn , Maddie was crying. I don’t believe there is any logic which points to the tragic event happening at that time.

So I return to investigate the calls made by RM’s mobile, and in a 14 minute period between 2200 and 2214 I find six texts apparently being transmitted between his mobile and Michaela Walczuch’s. Now, as an inveterate ex-communications-intelligence jobsworth, I look at those bursts of six messages beginning at 2200 and ending at 2228 and I say “something fishy’s going on here.”
Putting this together with RM’s and Gerry’s coinciding 31-hour silences of the following day, I believe that Murat’s and Walczuch’s mobiles were being used to transmit stuff which was vital to the cover-up of a tragedy which had happened before 2200 on 1 May.
Going back still further, it can be noted that RM booked his flight on 30 April, that the same day was highlighted by phone communications between Jenny Murat and Exeter, and that he flew to Faro and arrived at PdL around 1130 on 1 May. And we should add to the mix an unexplained call to Jane Tanner at the ungodly hour of 0415 on 29 April.

That’s about 600 pages of the phone thread condensed into little more than one page! Now we can return briefly to my second study, which has been of the crèche records. And I find a superb example of same-person handwriting signing in Elizabeth Naylor and Madeleine McCann on 30 April. And another pretty good example on 29 April. And I’m convinced that this handwriting and signing of a dodgy ever-changing “RN” holds the key to Madeleine’s fate.
So I think you can see why I stick by my theory of 29 April, despite anything that PJ Reis says, and despite Mrs Fenn’s memory of events.

Just to be clear, I didn't accuse Mrs Fenn of lying. I simply pointed out that she is a friend of the Murats and therefore may have an interest in supporting Robert's version of events.

That was brilliant, I tried several times previous to this post to understand what you were getting at, I now have it and I am knocked for 6...what day did they arrive in PDL? I feel that your version is the most plausible and fits...I kinda feel shocked that its finally confirmed cos for me it was always that 99.9% sure, I think the other was useless hope..May I ask do you think it was an accident? Do you have a scenario in mind cos for me thats what it has always been about, I need to understand how a little girl can die and all around cover and plot to hide it.
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 30.11.10 23:30

Kikoration so the admission Madeleine woke crying and asked where they were was a smokescreen? I always thought it was a damning thing to own up to. Do you think the extended family know what happened? The Tapas gang? Gordon Brown?
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 01.12.10 8:01

Thank you, get'em and all.
The creche records woke me up to the realisation that this must have been pre-planned. How else could the idea of signing in two girls, and the availability of a substitute, have arisen so quickly, i.e. by 29 April?
I have no idea how Maddie died, but I believe the evidence of the cadaver dogs. I wouldn't like to think about a motive, but the German psychologist ?Lüdke who was featured a few pages back may have put his finger on it.
Yes, nothing the McCs do is anything but a smokescreen. The immediate family must surely know by now. I don't suppose GB is very bothered, now that there's no kudos in it. I don't see Theresa May (current Home Secretary) getting very concerned on behalf of the McCs.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.10 9:43

kikoraton wrote:It was two years ago that I started to analyse the phone records of the McCanns and the “Murat Group” (so-called by the PJ), and the threads on two or maybe three forums ran to several hundred pages. So it will not be easy to summarise them here. But Tony’s post of a couple of pages back, setting out the mutually exclusive options of death by 29 April, or death when Mrs Fenn reported the screaming on 1 May, oblige me to attempt it now. It will be a very brief summary!
I’ll start at the end. Robert Murat turned his mobile back on after a long silent interval at 2320 on 3 May. One of his first calls was from Sergi Malinka, his computer guru. But at least one hour before KM raised the alarm, Sergi and his friends were chatting profusely by phone, leading me to wonder whether word of “something” had got out before the official announcement by Kate.
The vital piece of evidence, however, is this: RM’s mobile phone silence had begun at 1545 on 2 May, and ended at 2320 on 3 May just after KM’s shout. That’s 31h 35m of silence. Gerry had been taking numerous calls made to his voicemail box on 2 May, and effectively the last of these was at 1549. He postponed listening to this until around 2015, at which point he turned off his mobile. He took just one incoming call at 1224 on 3 May, then his mobile fell silent again until 2314. Since he didn’t make a single outgoing call during that period, and used voicemail to eliminate any possibility of identification of his callers, we can say that his period of silence (compare the figure with Murat’s) was of 31h 25m.
This is inexplicable unless you come to the conclusion that GM and RM were in cahoots, and the silence was akin to the military golden rule, of communications silence to avoid any possibility of compromise before the action kicks off.
I then consider in more detail those 12 voicemail messages which GM received on 2 May. The PJ never found out who they came from, but by any standards it was a busy eight hours for Gerry, no doubt with pen and paper in hand to take down detailed instructions and timings. As I’ve said, he postponed listening to the last two for some reason. KM’s claim that Gerry was so busy at work that he had to keep in touch with his department, is given the lie by the fact that he didn’t actually speak to anybody, and never responded with a single outgoing call.
Putting all of this together, I’m satisfied that the tragic event had not only taken place by 0800 on 2 May, but that sufficient time had passed between the event and 0800 on 2 May for Gerry to start to receive detailed plans beginning at that time.
So theoretically, death around 2345 on 1 May is still possible, although we have no indication of frantic phone communications during that night as we would expect. Which leads us neatly to those six contacts (texts or calls?) on KM’s mobile from 2216 – 2228 on that evening. (According to Mrs Fenn’s account, the crying of Madeleine started at 2230).
Might that really be the time of the tragedy? I doubt it. Look at it this way: wouldn’t we have expected some normal, “chatty” contact between the two McCanns and their Tapas chums, or with family, on 1 May and 30 April? We have absolutely none. 48 hours without mobile contact. I believe that represents 48 hours during which something very concealed was going on. And then suddenly Kate has to make six contacts in 12 minutes just before the long period when, according to Mrs Fenn , Maddie was crying. I don’t believe there is any logic which points to the tragic event happening at that time.

So I return to investigate the calls made by RM’s mobile, and in a 14 minute period between 2200 and 2214 I find six texts apparently being transmitted between his mobile and Michaela Walczuch’s. Now, as an inveterate ex-communications-intelligence jobsworth, I look at those bursts of six messages beginning at 2200 and ending at 2228 and I say “something fishy’s going on here.”
Putting this together with RM’s and Gerry’s coinciding 31-hour silences of the following day, I believe that Murat’s and Walczuch’s mobiles were being used to transmit stuff which was vital to the cover-up of a tragedy which had happened before 2200 on 1 May.
Going back still further, it can be noted that RM booked his flight on 30 April, that the same day was highlighted by phone communications between Jenny Murat and Exeter, and that he flew to Faro and arrived at PdL around 1130 on 1 May. And we should add to the mix an unexplained call to Jane Tanner at the ungodly hour of 0415 on 29 April.

That’s about 600 pages of the phone thread condensed into little more than one page! Now we can return briefly to my second study, which has been of the crèche records. And I find a superb example of same-person handwriting signing in Elizabeth Naylor and Madeleine McCann on 30 April. And another pretty good example on 29 April. And I’m convinced that this handwriting and signing of a dodgy ever-changing “RN” holds the key to Madeleine’s fate.
So I think you can see why I stick by my theory of 29 April, despite anything that PJ Reis says, and despite Mrs Fenn’s memory of events.

Just to be clear, I didn't accuse Mrs Fenn of lying. I simply pointed out that she is a friend of the Murats and therefore may have an interest in supporting Robert's version of events.

As someone who never followed the phone threads anywhere else (sorry kiko, it's not that I was never interesed, only that I was concentrating on other areas and did not want my little brain to implode), I'm really pleased to see this summary here, so thank you kiko. thumbsup

I'm just thinking out loud now thinking but as time goes on, we might all like to refer back to this summary to see if it ties in with anything new that may crop up and we might forget what page it is on. Also, anyone new looking in may never know where to find it. So I'm thinking that maybe a COPY of it should start a dedicated thread, for all to see and for ease of use to refer to later.

What do mods and admin think?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 01.12.10 9:50

kikoraton wrote:Thank you, get'em and all.
The creche records woke me up to the realisation that this must have been pre-planned. How else could the idea of signing in two girls, and the availability of a substitute, have arisen so quickly, i.e. by 29 April?
I have no idea how Maddie died, but I believe the evidence of the cadaver dogs. I wouldn't like to think about a motive, but the German psychologist ?Lüdke who was featured a few pages back may have put his finger on it.
Yes, nothing the McCs do is anything but a smokescreen. The immediate family must surely know by now. I don't suppose GB is very bothered, now that there's no kudos in it. I don't see Theresa May (current Home Secretary) getting very concerned on behalf of the McCs.
Premeditated as in prior to PDL? Premeditated as in not accidental death?
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.10 15:35

Or, premeditated as in an intention to commit a crime, well in advance of the crime. Such as spending 4 days planning the actual abduction scene and later staging it, maybe ?

From what I have read, this is also known as criminal intent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 01.12.10 15:36

Yes and yes is where the logic of my analysis leads.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.10 15:47

kikoraton wrote:Yes and yes is where the logic of my analysis leads.

I guess my suggestion is now slightly redundant ?

If you are correct kiko, then this is a very sad day for me. boohoo

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 24 Empty Should these discussions remain open to all members?

Post by Tony Bennett 01.12.10 16:05

Stella wrote:I'm just thinking out loud now but as time goes on, we might all like to refer back to this summary to see if it ties in with anything new that may crop up and we might forget what page it is on. Also, anyone new looking in may never know where to find it. So I'm thinking that maybe a COPY of it should start a dedicated thread, for all to see and for ease of use to refer to later.

What do mods and admin think?
Well, the hypothesis could perhaps best be summarised as 'The evidence that Madeleine McCann died on 28 or 29 April and that a susbtitute Madeleine was used up to 3 May'. A summary should perhaps include both 'kiko's fascinating summary of the creche records AND a summary of the alleged signing in of Elizabeth Naylor by Gerry McCann. It could then be discussed as a 'package' on another thread, yes. I am still not sure whether this thread should be open to all members, or only to some by application or invitation. Anyone at the moment can join here, lurk, and see what is being discussed. I'd like to see a reference to Murat's 17 lies about his activities on 1 to 4 May in any summary. The hypothesis IMO still has many problems to overcome but congratulations especially to 'kiko' but also to all the others who have helped him refine his ideas.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 01.12.10 16:27

Stella wrote:Or, premeditated as in an intention to commit a crime, well in advance of the crime. Such as spending 4 days planning the actual abduction scene and later staging it, maybe ?

Hiya, Im trying to ask rather clumsily was Madeleine killed by accident as in fall whatever or was she murdered with intent AS OPPOSED TO A SLAP THAT WENT WRONG??
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.12.10 16:28

Tony Bennett wrote:I am still not sure whether this thread should be open to all members, or only to some by application or invitation. Anyone at the moment can join here, lurk, and see what is being discussed

I've closed this section of the forum to selected members only for the time being. We wouldn't want Team McCann to get wind of what kiko et al are doing and give them a chance to think up new excuses for what happened to Maddie.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41576

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.10 16:28

Tony, did you happen to keep a post by someone on the old 3a's, I'm not sure who posted it though, but they had found a web site that Malinka or Murat had created I believe, advertising the arranging of holiday rentals. Does that ring any bells with you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 01.12.10 16:28

kikoraton wrote:Yes and yes is where the logic of my analysis leads.
SORRY TO HUSSLE YOU, I NEED CLARIFICATION, YOU MEAN SHE WAS INTENTIONALLY MURDERED AND IT WAS PRE PLANNED? sorry not bawling caps locks stuck on oh its off now lol
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 01.12.10 16:29

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:I am still not sure whether this thread should be open to all members, or only to some by application or invitation. Anyone at the moment can join here, lurk, and see what is being discussed

I've closed this section of the forum to selected members only for the time being. We wouldn't want Team McCann to get wind of what kiko et al are doing and give them a chance to think up new excuses for what happened to Maddie.
can I view please?
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.12.10 16:35

soulthief wrote:
Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:

can I view please?

Of course. If you can see this section of the forum and post in it then you can view it. roses

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41576

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.10 16:42

soulthief wrote:
Stella wrote:Or, premeditated as in an intention to commit a crime, well in advance of the crime. Such as spending 4 days planning the actual abduction scene and later staging it, maybe ?

Hiya, Im trying to ask rather clumsily was Madeleine killed by accident as in fall whatever or was she murdered with intent AS OPPOSED TO A SLAP THAT WENT WRONG??

I have always believed, or should I say wanted to believe, that there was some kind of sudden accident. Which for me ties in with the blood specs however microscopic, found on the sofa, curtain and tiles. Would premeditated murder allow for those things to happen? I doubt it, common sense tells me no. That is the problem I have with what is being suggested.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 24 Empty Romigen?

Post by Tony Bennett 01.12.10 16:43

Stella wrote:Tony, did you happen to keep a post by someone on the old 3a's, I'm not sure who posted it though, but they had found a web site that Malinka or Murat had created I believe, advertising the arranging of holiday rentals. Does that ring any bells with you?
I have a huge collection of documents, articles, postings etc. re Madeleine and will search them for 'Malinka'. Wasn't it 'BlackWatch'/The Sergeant's Inn that did a lot of work on Malinka? - revealing him to be possibly Moldovan and using a number of false identities? Murat and Malinka were IMO as thick as thieves and up to no good whatsoever.

You don't mean the 'Romigen' website do you? - the property buisness Murat said he was setting up?

That was set up by Murat, Michaela Walczuk and another, and it was said that Malinka was the web-designer. Murat said he was setting up a property company.

Ro = Robert
Mi = Michaela
Gen = ?

But some of us suggest that these stories were a cover for other things that the two were discussing and planning between 1 and 3 May.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 24 Empty More on Malinka

Post by Tony Bennett 01.12.10 16:59

Stella, Here is some material I picked up about Malinka some time ago.

I think you may have meant 'Romigen'.

Is this any use? It's written by someone who believes that Madeleine was abducted, but is nevertheless of considerable interest to those of us considering other hypotheses. Do you want more on him?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why was Sergey Malinka's car destroyed ?

The Algarve Resident of Portugal reported on March 26, 2008 that a car belonging to Praia da Luz resident Sergey Malinka was destroyed by burning on the night of March 20, 2008. On the sidewalk next to where the car was parked the word "fala" ["talk" in Portuguese] was written in large letters.

Who is Sergey Malinka?

Sergey Malinka is a Moldavian-Russian man who has been living in Praia da Luz for about seven [or more] years. He is considered to be an expert in computer-related stuff and as a result is well known and enjoys a high social profile. He also operates a computer store in Praia da Luz. On May 16, 2007 he was interviewed by the Portuguese police in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann on the night of May 3, 2007 from a room in an apartment at the Mark Warner Ocean Club in Praia de Luz. When the police arrived at his apartment to question him, he had already wiped clean the hard drive of his personal computer which contained hundreds of files known only to him. He denied any involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and the police could not arrest nor charge him with anything for a lack of evidence. How did Malinka found out the police were going to his place to question him in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann? If he didn't have anything to hide why did he wipe clean the files on his computer?

As a matter of record for anyone to verify, Sergey Malinka telephoned former suspect in the case Robert Murat on or about 10:30 pm on May 3, 2007 - just some 30 minutes after Madeleine McCann went missing. Phone records show that both men were in continuous contact during the crucial hours after her disappearance. In addition, Robert Murat's mother Jennifer who operates a bed-and-breakfast business in Praia da Luz confirmed that both men had met and talked lengthily before and after the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Also, in its edition dated August 7, 2007 the digital magazine Variedad published a report featuring information on Sergey Malinka and his relationship with Robert Murat. According to the report, Sergey Malinka has a criminal background related to paedophilia, and his relationship with Robert Murat is based on common business interests connected to child trafficking, on behalf of international organisations with presence in Portugal and involved in this highly lucrative criminal enterprise. Malinka mysteriously disappeared from Praia da Luz shortly after Madeleine McCann was snatched from the bed she was sleeping on. The report by Variedad also included information on a large number of child-porn videos and pictures that were found at Robert Murat's house during a search after the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann had occurred on the night of May 3, 2007.

Sergey Malinka was [or still is] employed as a trip organizer by the Corlett Lines Company who owns the yacht "Naomi Corlett" which was believed to be the vessel that left Portimao in the early afternoon hours of May 3, 2007 and headed towards the Marina in Lagos to be positioned near Praia da Luz. As a matter of record for anyone to verify, Malinka was [or still is] an organizer of expeditions to remote islands off the coast of Africa on behalf of the Corlett Lines Company, and was also involved in offering boat trips in the Mediterranean and to the North of Africa. These business activities show that he had access to sea vessels before May 3, 2007. Also, telephone communication records available confirm that Malinka called his wife that was on board the yacht after its arrival at the Marina in the early afternoon hours of May 3, 2007. All of these and other facts suggest that Sergey Malinka was either directly involved in or has vital information on the kidnapping and disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Sergey Malinka is also a man with different alias. According to reports published on the sergeant's inn website, Malinka is known also as "Nick Legaloff," "Nikolai Fedorenko," "Ivan Nikolayevich Petrov," and possibly other false names. Why so many fake names? What is he really up that requires him to use so many fake names? These and many more questions remained unanswered on an individual whose shadowy activities make him a subject of interest in connection with different events, including what links to the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann. But above all, the biggest unanswered question is: Why was his car destroyed, and the Portuguese word "fala" ["talk] written in large letters next to it? Who wants him to "talk" about what? Whoever burned Malinka's car must have valid reasons to demand of him to "talk" in such a violent way. What does Malinka know that you and I don't regarding the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann? May we suggest that investigators currently working on the case give consideration to this information?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 01.12.10 17:03

Stella wrote:Tony, did you happen to keep a post by someone on the old 3a's, I'm not sure who posted it though, but they had found a web site that Malinka or Murat had created I believe, advertising the arranging of holiday rentals. Does that ring any bells with you?

I remember something like that Stella - and they had key words like girl, boy, sexy etc.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 01.12.10 17:07

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
soulthief wrote:
Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:

can I view please?

Of course. If you can see this section of the forum and post in it then you can view it. roses
Ahh sorry thought it was gonna be a secret secret one big grin
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 01.12.10 17:11

Stella wrote:
soulthief wrote:

I have always believed, or should I say wanted to believe, that there was some kind of sudden accident. Which for me ties in with the blood specs however microscopic, found on the sofa, curtain and tiles. Would premeditated murder allow for those things to happen? I doubt it, common sense tells me no. That is the problem I have with what is being suggested.
yea I am with you on that, surely if it was planned they would have done a less messy ending, either way this is starting to upset me, although I knew in my heart 99.9% I had a 0.1% hope it was wrong and some childless couple had her somewhere. I just hope it was quick whatever it was.
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.10 17:16

interesting that it has been suggested that Malinka and Murat are involved in child trafficking as someone posted a comment on a site I saw about GM being involved in child trafficking in relation to children being trafficked from Ireland I believe. Obviously of course that doesnt mean it is true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 01.12.10 17:39

Cherry wrote:interesting that it has been suggested that Malinka and Murat are involved in child trafficking as someone posted a comment on a site I saw about GM being involved in child trafficking in relation to children being trafficked from Ireland I believe. Obviously of course that doesnt mean it is true.
what what are children trafficed for? slavery? childless couples? or god forbid porn?
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 01.12.10 18:29

kikoraton wrote:
Yes and yes is where the logic of my analysis leads.
SORRY TO HUSSLE YOU, I NEED CLARIFICATION, YOU MEAN SHE WAS INTENTIONALLY MURDERED AND IT WAS PRE PLANNED? sorry not bawling caps locks stuck on oh its off now lol

soulthief

Sorry to have made you cry, Stella, but I don't quite understand why. Could you explain, please, in case there has been a misunderstanding?
soulthief, if you could track back a page or so, to my previous answer, I think I'd rather leave it at that. I 've found it, and here it is:
How else could the idea of signing in two girls, and the availability of a substitute, have arisen so quickly, i.e. by 29 April? This, of course, assumes that I am correct.

kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top