The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ocean Club Guests Revisited - Page 2 Mm11

Ocean Club Guests Revisited - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ocean Club Guests Revisited - Page 2 Mm11

Ocean Club Guests Revisited - Page 2 Regist10

Ocean Club Guests Revisited

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ocean Club Guests Revisited - Page 2 Empty Re: Ocean Club Guests Revisited

Post by Verdi 17.06.18 1:33

As I said previously, a multi-milllion £ pharmaceutical company offering sweeteners and then accommodating their potential clients at the Ocean Club, Praia da Luz?  You cannot be serious !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wanna deal?  If it were me, I wouldn't settle for anything less than the real-deal..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chicken feed to the likes of GlaxoSmithKline - let's just say a potentially lucrative investment.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 17.06.18 8:11

Verdi wrote:Jane Tanner's witness statement - 10th May 2007

In the tourist complex last Sunday, 30 April, she net a copule she knew from Exeter, Jim and C. G., with their son of 20 months, B.G. She knew they had travelled on the same day as her, on a different flight. Asked, she relates that they had a hired car, not knowing the brand, model or colour. He (Jim) liked to surf and that was why he had hired the car.

Jane Tanner's rogatory interview - 8th April 2008

Reply    “Yeah this is the one I think it would be, this is erm, this is Charlotte, my friend in Exeter who was actually out in Portugal with us when we were there, but I think I rang her, she went home on the Saturday and she hadn’t taken her mobile out with her, cos I’d (inaudible) texted her, that day we were supposed to go, it was her husband’s birthday, I must have, I’ve still got the text on here that she, we were supposed to go to their apartment for a barbecue at lunch time, so I text her in the morning and said, (inaudible) text (inaudible), there you go, I text her in the morning and said that, so you see what time that is and but she didn’t answer so, cos she hadn’t got her mobile phone”.

4078    “No”.
Reply    “With her, so I rang her when she was home, that’s (inaudible) I want to talk to her then”.

4078    “But we’ve got that record that you texted her, I think you actually texted her the evening before as well”.

Reply    “That was to say do we need to erm bring, I think she was saying, come up for the afternoon, I think it was something along the lines of, do we need to bring food or something along those lines cos we were going for, for lunch”.

4078    “Yes”.
Reply    “Cos it was Jim’s birthday”.

I'd be inclined to take the Express article with a very large sack of salt.
Thank's.
What she did not mention was the she had phone contact with CB at 20:30 on May 3rd around the same time JW spotted JT on the street, outside the apartments.
And it was claimed that no one in the Tapas gang brought their phones, if I remember correctly.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.06.18 12:45

NickE wrote:What she did not mention was the she had phone contact with CB ....

CB? Sorry, you'll have to give me a hint. I'm seriously rubbish at all these word abbreviations.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 17.06.18 13:10

Verdi wrote:

CB?  Sorry, you'll have to give me a hint.  I'm seriously rubbish at all these word abbreviations.  
Sorry, Charlotte Batchelor/(Gorrod)
Jane Tanner was in phone contact with Batchelor/Gorrod at 20:30, this was around the same time that Wilkins spotted Tanner on the street outside the apartments.

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 17.06.18 13:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I don't recall Jez Wilkins sighting Jane at 8.30 p.m. on 3rd May.  Was this related to a woman in purple as reported by Jenny Murat?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1441

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 17.06.18 14:10

Ladyinred wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I don't recall Jez Wilkins sighting Jane at 8.30 p.m. on 3rd May.  Was this related to a woman in purple as reported by Jenny Murat?
From JW's rog.
And in his interview on May 7 he said he left the apartment at 20:15-20:30

NickE

Back to top Go down

Ocean Club Guests Revisited - Page 2 Empty Re; Ocean Club guests

Post by willowthewisp 17.06.18 14:21

Ladyinred wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I don't recall Jez Wilkins sighting Jane at 8.30 p.m. on 3rd May.  Was this related to a woman in purple as reported by Jenny Murat?
Hi Ladyinred,be careful you know what Scotland Yard are like with Phone beeps/Tanner masts,the last time they had a Pig Farmer,a drug addict and a bungled Burglar implicated,they infact wanted samples of their DNa,maybe to be sent to a famous FSS now defunct Birmingham Unit for a very special "One Off" analysis SIO Hamish Campbell,(Barry George,residue of Gunpowder moment)?

Perhaps the thing the"Goddards" were to bring was themselves and the Car,who knows,as Doctor Payne reiterates,"its  got nothing to do with anyone else" a pact of silence, eh David! winkwink
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.06.18 21:59

NickE wrote:
Verdi wrote:

CB?  Sorry, you'll have to give me a hint.  I'm seriously rubbish at all these word abbreviations.  
Jane Tanner was in phone contact with Batchelor/Gorrod at 20:30, this was around the same time that Wilkins spotted Tanner on the street outside the apartments.
I'm still very wary about all this phone contact detail.  Who did the research and how?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.06.18 0:08

Jeremy Wilkins rogatory interview - 8th April 2008

Q. Relative to the time I met Gerry McCann on the Thursday night of May 3, 2007;
As stated in my original deposition, I believe that I left the apartment around 20h30. I calculate that I met Gerry on the road between 20h45 and 21h15. I am aware of the importance of this hour and am also aware that the media announced our meeting time as 21h05. Even if this were correct, I have no idea from where such information originated. It is not possible to give you a more exact time.

Q. From which direction Gerry travelling when you met'
From previous conversations had with Gerry, I am of the notion of the usual routine of the group in relation to checking on their children when they were in the Tapas Bar. I also was aware of the location of the McCann apartment. Naturally when I met him that night, I assumed that he had gone to check on the children. I cannot affirm if I saw him exactly leaving the apartment through the passageway, and if he was heading towards the tapas Bar.

Q. Relative to the exact location you met Gerry'
I left my apartment pushing my son's pram so that he could sleep. I did not have a particular direction to follow nor did I have a specific time to do this. I left the apartment and turned right. I walked via the lower street, looked to the building block where the McCann apartment was situated and saw a woman dressed in purple clothing. I referred to this woman in relation to the questions asked by Jane Tanner. At the next crossing, I turned right and continued on down the hill. At this point, I saw a man that was coming from the road and was headed to the reception. I believe that he was with a woman but I cannot be precise of any detail about her.

Group 2 (independent customers and employees of the Ocean Club who saw the behavior of Kate and Gerry on the day of the disappearance):
Dan Smith, with address at ...> (Ocean Club, c / o Mark Warner)
Steve Carpenter, with address at ...> (Ware, Herts) (0,781,577 ####)
Carolyn Carpenter, with address at ...> (Ware, Herts)
Jeremy Wilkins, with address at ...> (London)
Catriona Baker, with address at ...> (Surrey) (0,785,823 ####)

Jeremy Wilkins was reinterviewed by rogatory at the request of the McCanns.  Bearing in mind this information wasn't revealed until April 2008, it would appear Jeremy Wilkins was at this stage confirming Jane Tanner's presence in the vicinity of apartment 5a on the night of 3rd May, as he previously said he didn't see her or the stranger at the top of the street carrying a child.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 21.06.18 11:06

Verdi wrote:
NickE wrote:
Verdi wrote:

I'm still very wary about all this phone contact detail.  Who did the research and how?
It's very easy to find phone numbers today, just download an app for it.
I also noticed that Jane confirmed this phone contact with Gorrod in your post above from her rog interview.
4078    “But we’ve got that record that you texted her, I think you actually texted her the evening before as well”.

Reply    “That was to say do we need to erm bring, I think she was saying, come up for the afternoon, I think it was something along the lines of, do we need to bring food or something along those lines cos we were going for, for lunch”.

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.06.18 12:54

NickE wrote:It's very easy to find phone numbers today, just download an app for it.
I also noticed that Jane confirmed this phone contact with Gorrod in your post above from her rog interview.

Well I'm happy to say I'm not in the habit of snooping on people so I'll have to take your word for it. 

That aside, I'm still not happy about this phone 'research', it's tenuous to the ninth degree.

I don't dispute the phone log number to number exchange you quoted previously because it's in the PJ files and confirmed by Jane Tanner during her rogatory interview, the timing however is another matter.  The recorded time of the phone exchange is 20:30 which would have been minutes before Tanner went to the Tapas restaurant on the night of 3rd May - if you care to believe her garbled contradictory interview.  This is however but one isolated example, which as I say has been officially documented.

Nor can GPS tracking be relied upon with any degree of accuracy.  

So OK, you say it's easy enough to check a phone number by downloading an app but how reliable/accurate is this?  Does the source also provide the name of the phone owner?  It certainly can't identify who used a phone on any specific occasion.  I for example, quite often use someone else's phone for a variety of reasons or allow someone to use my phone.

I'm being a trifle fastidious here I know but this 'research' has been adopted as gospel without giving away any detail as to the mode of 'research'.  My question .... "who and how" remains unanswered.  

Until I know how this alleged 'research' was conducted, I remain sceptical and dismissive of it's value.

Sorry but I've seen too many examples of shoddy research or deliberate attempts to falsify information in order to deceive, many still be repeated to this day with little or no challenge.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 21.06.18 13:00

Verdi, the "research" is in the PJ Files under "Phone Reference Links and Word Files"
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.06.18 13:06

polyenne wrote:Verdi, the "research" is in the PJ Files under "Phone Reference Links and Word Files"
Yes thank you  thumbsup I am of course aware of the detail recorded in the PJ files. 

That is not what I'm questioning, it's the later dissemination of that information by a 'researcher' that concerns me.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 21.06.18 13:46

polyenne wrote:Verdi, the "research" is in the PJ Files under "Phone Reference Links and Word Files"
Yes, Tanner did only use her phone once on May 3rd and that was an SMS at 20:30 and the Police asked if she sent a text to Charlotte Gorrod that evening and Tanner say she did.
And Tanner said nothing about that someone else used her phone at this time.
It will be not clearer than that.
(Gorrod sent a return text in the morning of May 4)

NickE

Back to top Go down

Ocean Club Guests Revisited - Page 2 Empty Ocean Club Guests

Post by willowthewisp 21.06.18 14:54

NickE wrote:
Yes, Tanner did only use her phone once on May 3rd and that was an SMS at 20:30 and the Police asked if she sent a text to Charlotte Gorrod that evening and Tanner say she did.
And Tanner said nothing about that someone else used her phone at this time.
It will be not clearer than that.
(Gorrod sent a return text in the morning of May 4)
Hi NickE,So why would the Gorrod's need to pick up Food,if as  Jane states,they were eating out at the Tapas Bar alongside special friends?
The BRT could have accommodated them aswell couldn't it?
Jes Wilkens doesn't mention any cars being on the road outside of the McCann's apartment,does he?

Eddie,Keela never traced certain"Odours or DNA/LCI" in any other vehicles tested by Martin Grime and his Dogs,you know the by now"Planted evidence" to gain confessions from Two innocent Doctors,who notified friends of the"Jemmied Shutters",Jill Renwick,ITV?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top