The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included) - Page 2 Mm11

Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included) - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included) - Page 2 Mm11

Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included) - Page 2 Regist10

Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Justice or Whitewash (part 3)

Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included) - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 16 ]
Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included) - Page 2 Vote_lcap91%Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 91% 
[ 276 ]
Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included) - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 302

Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included) - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included)

Post by Mark Willis 15.02.18 11:11

Verdi wrote:
madeleine by KATE MCCANN wrote:It may sound odd, but ...blah waffle blah lie .... was certainly better than nothing...

Woof!  Woof!
For those who are not conversant with EVRD woof-speak:

People try to cover up drugs - the dogs find the stash.
People try to cover up bombs - the dogs find the explosives.
People are covered up in an avalanche - the dogs find the stricken.
People try to cover up dead bodies - the dogs find the deceased...

The dogs rest their case (of Winalot...)  lol4

If one stripped away the National Security agencies protecting the McCanns, those two, and at least 6 of their friends), would now be considering what to say at their next parole assessment.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included) - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included)

Post by Verdi 15.02.18 15:58

Crackfox wrote:This may be wishful thinking on my part and I will be devastated if I'm wrong.

Sorry to disappoint but I believe you are wrong.  Tying up loose ends before the Portuguese are ready to move, that's just risible?  How long does it take for the investigation to go back to the beginning and look with fresh eyes - very little time I venture to suggest, with compelling evidence and intelligence right before your fresh eyes.  Turn a blind eye and of course you've got no chance - and that is exactly what Operation Grange and the British government are doing with great eclat!  

Operation Grange has not progressed one inch since it's intronisation back in May 2011 - apart from clutching at straws, do you truly believe this fiasco was/is/will ever be a bone fide police investigation?  Fundementally, this case is not complicated -the complications have been created by the key players and the subsequent cover-up.

Think lies, contradictions, distractions, circumstantial evidence, false witness statements, bogus witnesses, global sightings but above all else think Eddie and Keela the wonder dogs.  Key evidence that has been totally ignored/dismissed by the UKs finest - the Metroplotan Police!

Still think Operation Grange is a genuine investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?

If Portugal are going to proceed with this case, it won't be prompted by Operation Grange - it will be because finally someone recognises that a little lost child, Madeleine McCann, is still waiting for the justice she deserves.  Only good people can make that happen.

I admire your optimism but don't be devastated. There must be any number of lost children still awaiting justice - Madeleine McCann is not an isolated case.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox 15.02.18 19:29

TBH I am a bit torn because on the one hand I think it's dragged on too long for a cover up to be a realistic choice IMO but on the other hand the way the family were given special treatment and seemed to have inside information definitely muddies the water. My hope is that Blair/Brown were personally culpable of meddling but that Cameron/May want to remedy this and have reached out to the PJ in a conciliatory way -  but that's more wishful thinking and nothing more than that.
Crackfox

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by GordonGarner 27.03.18 10:50

It's a bit like who shot JFK? The world and his wife have (very) gradually learned it wasnt Lee Oswald acting alone and yet the official line still remains that he did. In some parts he is now referenced as the ' alleged' assassin. The similarity here is that over time things may slip out until eventually there is an understanding of either what happened to MM or at least a general acceptance that the ' official line' of what took place is or was utter nonsense.
The trouble is, that by the time that happens generations have died, grown old, moved on and those that are around to receive the gradually evolving truths are not particularly interested because the event is not relevant to their lifetime and finally and most importantly any wrong dooers are by that point long past the point of reprisal.
It's why governments hide things away for 70 years etc.
Aren't MM's medical records hidden away for 70 years ?
I'm sure I've read that in a few places.
Now why would that be ? Why would the government order the medical records of a missing child to be hidden away ?
As already stated, by the time the mystery is unmasked will anyone who is around at the time, particularly care ?
As someone has already said Government is fantastic at cover ups.
The sheer scale of this one, makes whatever they are covering so intriguing ? just my 10 cents worth.
GordonGarner

Activity : 45

http://GordonGarner65@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Justice or Cover-up? (POLL included) - Page 2 Empty Poll on Madeleine case

Post by willowthewisp 27.03.18 19:19

GordonGarner wrote:It's a bit like who shot JFK? The world and his wife have (very) gradually learned it wasnt Lee Oswald acting alone and yet the official line still remains that he did. In some parts he is now referenced as the ' alleged' assassin. The similarity here is that over time things may slip out until eventually there is an understanding of either what happened to MM or at least a general acceptance that the ' official line' of what took place is or was utter nonsense.
The trouble is, that by the time that happens generations have died, grown old, moved on and those that are around to receive the gradually evolving truths are not particularly interested because the event is not relevant to their lifetime and finally and most importantly any wrong dooers are by that point long past the point of reprisal.
It's why governments hide things away for 70 years etc.
Aren't MM's medical records hidden away for 70 years ?
I'm sure I've read that in a few places.
Now why would that be ? Why would the government order the medical records of a missing child to be hidden away ?
As already stated, by the time the mystery is unmasked will anyone who is around at the time, particularly care ?
As someone has already said Government is fantastic at cover ups.
The sheer scale of this one, makes whatever they are covering so intriguing ?  just my 10 cents worth.
Hi GordonGarner,Madeleine's Medical Records,that if a UK Police force contemplated the Destruction of DNA/LCI from the Official Police records from Portugal Investigation,giving the Portugal PJ Twenty One days to comply with the UK directives on"Health Grounds",failing to store DNA evidence on a missing child case for future reference,misconduct in Public office applicable?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top