The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Feb 12th 2018: Breaking news: Scotland Yard asks HO for even more money  - Page 3 Mm11

Feb 12th 2018: Breaking news: Scotland Yard asks HO for even more money  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Feb 12th 2018: Breaking news: Scotland Yard asks HO for even more money  - Page 3 Mm11

Feb 12th 2018: Breaking news: Scotland Yard asks HO for even more money  - Page 3 Regist10

Feb 12th 2018: Breaking news: Scotland Yard asks HO for even more money

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feb 12th 2018: Breaking news: Scotland Yard asks HO for even more money  - Page 3 Empty Re: Feb 12th 2018: Breaking news: Scotland Yard asks HO for even more money

Post by sharonl 15.02.18 21:51

Verdi wrote:Drat - I've just tried to find an image of Statler and Waldorf.   The major search engines, like google and yahoo, have changed their policy,  you can no longer copy specific images due to possible copyright issues - that's buggered me!  

This is since earlier today - did Ernie and Bert complain per chance big grin ?

Bang goes the rogues gallery sad .

Here they are - I expect we'll get a letter soon

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Feb 12th 2018: Breaking news: Scotland Yard asks HO for even more money  - Page 3 Empty Re: Feb 12th 2018: Breaking news: Scotland Yard asks HO for even more money

Post by Verdi 15.02.18 23:21

sharonl wrote:
Verdi wrote:Drat - I've just tried to find an image of Statler and Waldorf.   The major search engines, like google and yahoo, have changed their policy,  you can no longer copy specific images due to possible copyright issues - that's buggered me!  

Even better hysterical !

At the risk of going further offtopic , I dedicate this to the late not so great Clement Freud..

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 16.02.18 7:48

Heee! Big thanks to Mr Verdi and Ms Sharonl for a great laugh to start the day!
clapping celebrate
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 16.02.18 18:48

Verdi wrote:
sharonl wrote:

Even better hysterical !

At the risk of going further offtopic , I dedicate this to the late not so great Clement Freud..

spit coffee   Brilliant Verdi.  I am sure we'll be forgiven for going slightly off topic big grin
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top