The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May? - Page 3 Mm11

When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May? - Page 3 Mm11

When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May? - Page 3 Regist10

When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When was Madeleine gone?

When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May? - Page 3 Vote_lcap37%When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 96 ]
When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May? - Page 3 Vote_lcap57%When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 147 ]
When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 260

When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May? - Page 3 Empty Pre-meditated

Post by Yorkshirgel 04.05.18 11:59

Shoot me down if you like, but I believe this was all pre-meditated. Hence the remark made by GM 'I am not here to enjoy myself'.  What was he there for then?  A family holiday and he says he was not going to enjoy himself.  I do not believe 'MM' was there in the apartment, in fact the photo looks staged to me.  Perhaps they lived in another apartment altogether?  Also it beggars belief that GM would have had to come all the way back to UK to find some DNA belonging to MM.  There would have been multi opportunities to get her DNA. ie sticker book, tennis racket, the pre-school group, her hairbrush, cuddle cat.  Is it a stretch too far to say that, because of the secrecy surrounding this case, MM was an experiment in cloning related to the story in the news recently about populating Mars?  I know how far fetched and weird that sounds, but as cloning is banned in this country it would have created an almighty problem for the government if it was revealed they had authorised work of this kind.  There were so many scientists and doctors at this 3* resort, out of season, that this alone is something suspicious to wonder about.  I do not think the photo of 'MM' playing in the park on day one is who we are told it is.  I think this little girl was removed and went back to UK, leaving photostated photographs, well it is one possibility.  OR that if it was a clone child and the dogs, which I believe, found evidence of a body, the clone child was removed from Portugal and they made sure she left no trace.
Yorkshirgel
Yorkshirgel

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May? - Page 3 Empty Re: When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May?

Post by Verdi 04.05.18 13:07

How nice to see you posting again Yorkshirgel and still with your customary style of creative thinking.  Although this current assessment of the case differs somewhat from your past musings, without a scrap of evidence to change your view I hasten to add.  This is not blue sky thinking, it's pie in the sky thinking and really needs to be stamped out before it grows a pair of legs.

I strongly advise that you read the following which hopefully will dispel any further thoughts on the lines of your latest commentary.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14979-letter-to-portugal-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-new-evidence-of-what-happened-to-her#top

Please note:  The content of the above follows years of research and analysis of the case of missing Madeleine McCann by a dedicated team of volunteers.  I don't ask that you agree on any point of finer detail but at least consider the content before pursuing groundless theories.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May? - Page 3 Empty Re: When was Madeleine gone? - NEW POLL...On 3rd May, or before 3rd May?

Post by Julie R 28.05.18 12:48

Yorkshirgel wrote:Shoot me down if you like, but I believe this was all pre-meditated. Hence the remark made by GM 'I am not here to enjoy myself'.  What was he there for then?  A family holiday and he says he was not going to enjoy himself.  

Have you not heard people make tongue-in-cheek remarks like "I'm not here to enjoy myself" before? To me it's quite obviously Gerry's sense of humour, because he's known as the grumpy one who is a work-aholic (incidentally he was involved in several publications in 2007 which must have taken a lot of his time: research in cardio therapy not cloning.)

Julie R

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by inspectorgadget 29.05.18 0:29

Verdi wrote:How nice to see you posting again Yorkshirgel and still with your customary style of creative thinking.  Although this current assessment of the case differs somewhat from your past musings, without a scrap of evidence to change your view I hasten to add.  This is not blue sky thinking, it's pie in the sky thinking and really needs to be stamped out before it grows a pair of legs.

I strongly advise that you read the following which hopefully will dispel any further thoughts on the lines of your latest commentary.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14979-letter-to-portugal-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-new-evidence-of-what-happened-to-her#top

Please note:  The content of the above follows years of research and analysis of the case of missing Madeleine McCann by a dedicated team of volunteers.  I don't ask that you agree on any point of finer detail but at least consider the content before pursuing groundless theories.
Why is  "Verdi" allowed to continually abuse posters on this site ? This poster adds little to what is already known but is so quick  to castigate posters for their own opinions. This is a genuine questions to the admins. This person does your website  no credit.
inspectorgadget

Activity : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.05.18 1:40

inspectorgadget wrote:Why is  "Verdi" allowed to continually abuse posters on this site ? This poster adds little to what is already known but is so quick  to castigate posters for their own opinions. This is a genuine questions to the admins. This person does your website  no credit.
At the top of the forum homepage you will see a rolling banner .... we can only support consideration of the available evidence, and informed comment.

Not only to maintain the integrity of CMoMM but to also maintain the quality of work achieved since it's creation, it's of paramount importance to rid the forum of groundless theorizing - at the risk of repeating myself, again.

In essence, CMoMM is an investigative, research and information centre.  The forum's legacy for now and the future is to maintain that integrity by maximizing on presentation of theory based on truth and fact - it really is that simple yet unachievable if allowed to deviate from it's purpose.  That is what the admin team strive to maintain for now and the future.

It's with regret that you think my contribution to the forum is inadequate, however as member of the admin team I have a function to perform and perform it I will, offend or please.  It's mighty grand to read your words that "most of this information is already known" but known to whom?  If it be a few hundred or a few thousand, what's the harm in spreading the word to a few million - or more?  The readership of this forum goes way way beyond it's membership, our target audience is endless.

If you have anything positive to contribute, I (and no doubt other members) will gladly discuss with you.  Please don't feel abashed, your opinions are welcome as all others.

thumbsup

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.04.19 18:30

The main and primary reason I believe something happened to Madeleine before the 3rd is because the McCanns (and some of the Tapas 7) went so very peculiarly (not to mention spectacularly incompetently) out of their way to reinforce the idea that she was alive and well on the 3rd. 

Why would they have done that if she was alive and well on the 3rd?

They wouldn't is the only logical answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen_Rose 13.04.19 22:30

I think it was 3rd May, but earlier in the day.  I don't think it would have been possible to keep Madeleine's body in the apartment from the day before or earlier, for obvious reasons.  (The body would have begun to decompose, and smell).

I see a lot of people voted 'before 3rd,' and I therefore stand to be corrected!

------------ 

ETA

The many people on CMOMM who believe that Madeleine died before Thursday 3 May, maybe well before then, do not believe that Madeleine's body was hidden until 3 May. 

They believe it was hidden or disposed of as soon as practicable after she died, while an abduction hoax was beginning to be planned. Most of those (but not all) either believe that the Smith family saw a completely different man and child - nothing to do with the McCann family - or believe that the Smithman sighting was fabricated    

Carmen_Rose
Carmen_Rose

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Exacqua 16.05.19 18:29

Good grief. Semantics only, gone versus  disappeared
Exacqua
Exacqua

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.05.19 22:56

Exacqua wrote:Good grief. Semantics only, gone versus  disappeared

Care to elaborate Exacqua?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top