The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TV3 Documentary? Mm11

TV3 Documentary? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TV3 Documentary? Mm11

TV3 Documentary? Regist10

TV3 Documentary?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TV3 Documentary? Empty TV3 Documentary?

Post by TheDeadTalkIfYouListen 27.04.17 9:27

Did anybody have any luck with watching the TV3 Documentary Madeleine McCann 10 Years Missing on Tuesday night?  I know TV3 have a player with catch-up service however the Madeleine Documentary is not listed which is funny because it seems to be the only content that isn't available for that day.  I wonder why that is?
TheDeadTalkIfYouListen
TheDeadTalkIfYouListen

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

TV3 Documentary? Empty Re: TV3 Documentary?

Post by Guest 27.04.17 11:14

I looked it up and weirdly it has a different title "the McCanns and the conman" and it was aired on Tuesday night at 9pm on TV3.  Isn't this a documentary that was shown here a few years ago?

Edit: this is the original doc. https://youtu.be/-HRCWfPn_k4
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeadTalkIfYouListen 27.04.17 11:35

melisande wrote:I looked it up and weirdly it has a different title "the McCanns and the conman" and it was aired on Tuesday night at 9pm on TV3.  Isn't this a documentary that was shown here a few years ago?

You are probably correct maybe because it was a different title and the 10 year anniversary I assumed that it must be a new documentary but it looks like its the old one with a new name.

I have seen the McCanns and the conman in the past but I appreciate the help in shedding light on this for me.
TheDeadTalkIfYouListen
TheDeadTalkIfYouListen

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.04.17 11:40

TheDeadTalkIfYouListen wrote:
melisande wrote:I looked it up and weirdly it has a different title "the McCanns and the conman" and it was aired on Tuesday night at 9pm on TV3.  Isn't this a documentary that was shown here a few years ago?

You are probably correct maybe because it was a different title and the 10 year anniversary I assumed that it must be a new documentary but it looks like its the old one with a new name.

I have seen the McCanns and the conman in the past but I appreciate the help in shedding light on this for me.
Perhaps it would be wise to check things out for yourself before opening up a new thread.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.04.17 11:44

Deleted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeadTalkIfYouListen 27.04.17 11:48

aquila wrote:

Perhaps it would be wise to check things out for yourself before opening up a new thread.
I will in future. I apologize. I just joined recently and still figuring out things.  Sorry for the inconvenience caused.  I will think twice about posting in future.
TheDeadTalkIfYouListen
TheDeadTalkIfYouListen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.04.17 11:59

aquila wrote:

I will in future. I apologize. I just joined recently and still figuring out things.  Sorry for the inconvenience caused.  I will think twice about posting in future.
Hi, ignore what I said previously. It does look like nothing more than the same programme just with  a different title.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.04.17 12:10

aquila wrote:

You've been very helpful bringing us your videos, thank you thumbsup

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40917

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeadTalkIfYouListen 27.04.17 18:17

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
aquila wrote:

Thank You very much, I appreciate it.
TheDeadTalkIfYouListen
TheDeadTalkIfYouListen

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.04.17 18:20

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
aquila wrote:

I appreciate your input too.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeadTalkIfYouListen 27.04.17 18:29

aquila wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
aquila wrote:

I appreciate your input too.

Thank You thumbsup
TheDeadTalkIfYouListen
TheDeadTalkIfYouListen

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top