The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Mm11

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Mm11

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Regist10

'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Empty Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by kaz 16.04.17 17:16

Verdi wrote:Panorama Mystery of Madeleine McCann Nov 19 2007

McCann TRUTH or Lie

58:58 minutes

In my view this must be the 'pièce de résistance' of any televised McCann related documentary so far.  Courtesy of the BBC, it presents every angle from the perspective of the Portuguese GNR and PJ and the McCann family and friends without prejudice.  The presentation leaves it entirely to the viewer to decide for themselves without persuasion either way (although I sense a little anti vibe going on).  I give this production 100%  thumbup!

Shown in November 2007, it must have been in the production stage for a number of weeks/months prior so it doesn't progress much beyond the hypothesis of the PJ under the direction of Goncalo Amaral - that's only to be expected, I don't pretend the video to be a factual account of the case, only an indication of how the investigation was moving when Mr Amaral was transferred.  A lot of water has passed under the bridge since 2007!

I have watched and listened to this and am puzzled as to why the Panorama team makes vague references to   DNA but omit to mention cadaver odour detected in apartment 5A. It’s a big piece of damning evidence for such an otherwise fairly impartial documentary  to ignore.  (  Apologies if it was mentioned and I missed it)  
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Empty Time to tell us now Kate?

Post by worriedmum 16.04.17 17:47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F2TfUAfRnU

One Year Anniversary Interview with Redoubtable Interviewers Bill Turnbull and Sian Williams. Kate rebuts Sian's suggestion that Madeleine my have 'wandered off'. The reasons for her certainty?
Firstly, she knows her daughter. Just a reminder here of the star chart for staying in bed...
video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 10 WallChart
Secondly, she KNOWS. But she's 'not allowed' to say. Well Kate, tthat was ten years ago and the British Taxpayer has stumped up over ten million pounds for police activity and has donated massively to to the private not-a-charity fund. So I think , being as we keep being told that the McCanns are not suspects, she could now tell us what Kate actually does 'know'. What was it about the room that made her 'know'?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 16.04.17 18:38

Kate says she KNOWS​ her daughter , ( she​ knows​ more than we do !) and that she wouldn't wander off .

Yet Kate​ told her friends whilst​ dining​  " in the back garden " that​ she'd​ left​ the patio​ doors​ unlocked​ in case Madeleine woke up and came​ looking for​ them !

Now which​ " version " is it Kate please​ ? 

You can't​ have it both ways pet .  Time to tell​ us what you really​ do KNOW​ .

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.04.17 20:56

sandancer wrote:Kate says she KNOWS​ her daughter , ( she​ knows​ more than we do !) and that she wouldn't wander off .

Yet Kate​ told her friends whilst​ dining​  " in the back garden " that​ she'd​ left​ the patio​ doors​ unlocked​ in case Madeleine woke up and came​ looking for​ them !

You can't​ have it both ways pet .  Time to tell​ us what you really​ do KNOW​ .
It was also said Madeleine would never engage with a stranger - yet - she apparently liked being twizzled by David Payne.  You don't get much stranger than that!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 16.04.17 22:13

The​ twizzling stranger who said you​ could​ have lots of fun with her !!!!!!

Everything that​ man says​ makes​ me cringe​

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.04.17 0:26

ITV Daybreak short interview with Robert Murat 
08:10 Oct 14th

05:04 minutes

Maria Anna

Following the Crimewatch Madeleine McCann Special in October 2013, Robert Murat talks briefly on the subject of being made arguido, the Crimewatch e-fits and the role of the Portuguese police.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 17.04.17 1:07

Gene Hunt bring it on. Vile people who need a severe kick to tell the truth. If at all the lesson from this production remember the so called offer of confession to get off with a 2 year sentence. This does not exist in Portuguese law END OF.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 17.04.17 11:48

The bewk, P.215

‘Then came the best bit. Carlos (Pinto de Abreu) announced what the police had proposed. If we, or rather I, admitted that Madeleine had died in an accident in the apartment, and confessed to having hidden and disposed of her body, the sentence I’d receive would be much more lenient: only two years, he said, as opposed to what I’d be looking at if I ended up being charged with homicide………………..

…………………The incentive to accept this ‘offer’ seemed to be that if we didn’t agree to it, the authorities could or would go after us for murder, and if we were found guilty, we might both receive life sentences. Was this what it came down to? Confess to this lesser charge or risk something much worse?

Captain Pugwash:

the so called offer of confession to get off with a 2 year sentence. This does not exist in Portuguese law END OF.’

Is this factual?

Surely in any country the prosecution must have some ‘wriggle room’?

Doesn’t need to be written into the law.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.04.17 11:58

sandancer wrote:The​ twizzling stranger who said you​ could​ have lots of fun with her !!!!!!

Everything that​ man says​ makes​ me cringe​
The look of him makes me cringe!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 17.04.17 12:15

sandancer wrote:Kate says she KNOWS​ her daughter , ( she​ knows​ more than we do !) and that she wouldn't wander off .

Why nobody has ripped her to pieces in public is beyond me. Leave the patio doors unlocked so Madeleine can come looking for them with a swimming pool in the middle? A 3 year old? How this couple have been allowed to have responsibilty for children since is anybody's guess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum members are reminded to be careful about what they write.  CMOMM is not a platform for hate or spiteful comment.

Thank you.

Mod

Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 17.04.17 13:04

Doug D wrote:The bewk, P.215

‘Then came the best bit. Carlos (Pinto de Abreu) announced what the police had proposed. If we, or rather I, admitted that Madeleine had died in an accident in the apartment, and confessed to having hidden and disposed of her body, the sentence I’d receive would be much more lenient: only two years, he said, as opposed to what I’d be looking at if I ended up being charged with homicide………………..

…………………The incentive to accept this ‘offer’ seemed to be that if we didn’t agree to it, the authorities could or would go after us for murder, and if we were found guilty, we might both receive life sentences. Was this what it came down to? Confess to this lesser charge or risk something much worse?

Captain Pugwash:

the so called offer of confession to get off with a 2 year sentence. This does not exist in Portuguese law END OF.’

Is this factual?

Surely in any country the prosecution must have some ‘wriggle room’?

Doesn’t need to be written into the law.
Plea bargaining in this country does to an extent exist where the prosecution has a weak case. As I am aware it only is applied when a case has been sent for trial.  It does not happen in a fckuing police station. I'm certain the same applies in Portugal. Who was that bint who referred to sending texts from a police station as being a bit naughty?. A child is missing presumed dead at the centre of investigation yet she is treating this like some schoolyard prank?
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Post by roz 17.04.17 13:10

I think that Kate’s dilemma with the doors was because she made the erroneous decision to lock them; locking the child in the apartment, possibly on the Monday afternoon when she was taken out of the crèche early.
roz

Activity : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.04.17 0:37

Clarence Mitchell RESIGNED from CABINET OFFICE to assist the McCanns

Hi-de-ho

03:40 minutes

@ 02:33 minutes:

There are forums and chatrooms that are a total free for all and I'm afraid the real cesspit of speculation innuendo and downright defamation.  Our lawyers are aware of that, I'm aware of it and there are ways and means of dealing with that too, we will there as well.
----------

Interesting choice of words!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.04.17 12:08

The Abuse of Kate and Gerry McCann

YouCareDotCom

04:24 minutes

Clarence Mitchell

"We are pleased the express newspapers have today admitted the utter falsity of the numerous grotesque and grossly defamatory allegations their titles have published about us on a sustained basis over many months.

The exceptional publication of these apologies together with today's statement and full apology in open court before Mr Justice ****** was the only just and proper response by the Express newspapers following our complaints."

Kate McCann @ 02:09 minutes

"You know...... they really should stop and think - we are human beings we're not just names, not just characters - we're human beings"

The express group paid out a cool 5.5 million smackers to the McCanns and later another 3.75 million to their group of friends.

Where is the justice for Goncalo Amaral after all the lies and smears about him published by the UK press?

f*****g t****rs !!!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.04.17 16:33

Can't find 'picture' of the day, so will put here.

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 10 C92jvk10
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.04.17 18:38

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41882

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.04.17 0:37

PANORAMA - Madeleine:  The Last Hope? April 25th

HiDeHo4

29:16 minutes

This is essential viewing on the subject of Operation Grange and it's relationship with the Portuguese authorities.  Broadcast five years after Madeleine McCann's disappearance and ironically five years ago tomorrow - it leaves no stone unturned as regards UK interference and ultimate control.

Please take the time to watch and listen.  Pay particular attention to Robert Murat's view of Goncalo Amaral @ approximately 10:00 minutes onwards.

waiting

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 10 Empty Are these slips of the tongue?

Post by worriedmum 28.04.17 12:25

Gerry says he ''found'' Madeleine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_YfUehsac0

and Kate says that she noticed that Madeleine ''was there''...

https://youtu.be/o_KdIKe_Zds?t=55
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.05.17 0:54

A piviotal direction of Operation Grange was and will continue to be the BBC Crimewatch Madeleine McCann Special, aired in October 2013

This monumental stage of the UK's pseudo investigation gave an opportunity for ex-DCI Andy Redwood to turn back time and give an abductor that all important window (in more ways than one) to abduct, in addition to excusing Jane Tanner's mistaken sighting by introducing a sketch of a man who was almost certainly a tourist, who incidently wasn't dressed like a tourist, taking his child from the night creche facility back to his accommodation.  It was likewise an opportunity to introduce two e-fits based on the sighting on the Irish Smith family, who claim to have seen a stranger (who wasn't dressed like a tourist) carrying a child around the streets at approximately 10:00 pm on the night of 3rd May 2007.  Coincidently about the same time as Kate McCann raised the alarm that her child was missing.

Lest they forget..

Has Operation Grange progressed beyond this point?  NO !!!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 04.05.17 11:40

Verdi wrote:A piviotal direction of Operation Grange was and will continue to be the BBC Crimewatch Madeleine McCann Special, aired in October 2013

This monumental stage of the UK's pseudo investigation gave an opportunity for ex-DCI Andy Redwood to turn back time and give an abductor that all important window (in more ways than one) to abduct, in addition to excusing Jane Tanner's mistaken sighting by introducing a sketch of a man who was almost certainly a tourist, who incidently wasn't dressed like a tourist, taking his child from the night creche facility back to his accommodation.  It was likewise an opportunity to introduce two e-fits based on the sighting on the Irish Smith family, who claim to have seen a stranger (who wasn't dressed like a tourist) carrying a child around the streets at approximately 10:00 pm on the night of 3rd May 2007.  Coincidently about the same time as Kate McCann raised the alarm that her child was missing.

Lest they forget..

Has Operation Grange progressed beyond this point?  NO !!!

I’m getting mighty confused now although admittedly it doesn’t take much these days to confound me completely.

So now we’re looking for someone in a purple top. Does that mean then that ‘Smithman’ has now  come forward and has been  eliminated from the enquiry? If not, surely this alleged sighting still remains the strongest bit of ‘evidence.’ Or was the person in purple one half of a ‘Smithman’ couple? Like I said. I’m confused!
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 04.05.17 13:09

Well, according to Gerald, confusion is good!
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.05.17 14:58

When Martin Brunt met Dannie Krugel

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 04.05.17 17:37

Thanks​ Verdi​ , love it made my day        high5 spit coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.05.17 0:52

sandancer wrote:Thanks​ Verdi​ , love it made my day        high5 spit coffee
Classic innit? 

It cracks me up no matter how many times I watch.  It immediately clicked when watching The Brunt interviewing The Krugel.

Mitchell 'n Bilton poses more of a problem, nothing clicks sad .  Dire connection problems this night but later is another day smilie !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.05.17 0:14

Kate McCann in Portugal PORTUGAL MCCANN DEPART #MadeleineMcCann

Global Daily News

01:49 minutes

Kate McCann in Lisbon in quest of justice.  No, not justice for her daughter Madeleine but against Goncalo Amaral,  the Portuguese detective assigned to lead the investigation into Kate McCann's little daughter Madeleine's disappearance.

Rough justice!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top