The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Mm11

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Mm11

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Regist10

'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Empty Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by jeanmonroe 17.03.17 19:58

Video of the day?

More like,

Video of the YEAR!

(So far!)
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.04.17 23:44

MADDIE:  Truth of the Lie DOCUMENTARY by Goncalo Amaral

HI-DE-HO

20:12 minutes

daft1 

No law against it!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.04.17 15:45

McCanns on CNN Talk Murder with Piers Morgan

McCann CONTROVERSY

02:49 minutes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.04.17 23:03

Detective on Madeleine McCann search

ODN

01:36 minutes

David Edgar talks about.... err .... well actually, I'm not too sure what David Edgar's talking about.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.04.17 23:08

Clarence Mitchell at McCanns Press Conference

xklamation

02:50 minutes

Oh, is that what he's talking about - credible witness sighting?  Pull the other one Clarrie.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.04.17 23:18

Clarence Mitchell FULL Australian Interview on TODAY March 24 2016

HiDeHo

04:28 minutes

Leading up the the May 2016 anniversary (I suspect), Mitchell talks about his role as media spokesman for the McCanns.  He states 'one phone call could put an end to all this' - so why then Mr Mitchell were/are the two you represent, planning events so far in advance?

A simple question - a simple answer will suffice.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 13.04.17 13:06

BBC Parorama from a few years back. Note from 13:00 onwards the change in mood of investigations because 2 British dogs found traces of DNA in the apartment and also in a hire car 3 weeks after the event??????????? These were described a DNA dogs not Cadaver and Blood dogs. Somebody made the decision to edit the truth and the BBC presented as such. WHO made that decision?
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.04.17 20:58

Is this the Panorama production aired in November 2007?

The actual narration at 13:00 minutes..

"It was British police sniffer dogs that changed the way Portuguese detectives were thinking. 

The dogs indicated possible traces of DNA in the McCann family's flat and in the family's hire car"

bark! bark! bark! bark! bark! bark!

The narrator did not refer to the dogs as DNA dogs - there is no such animal as a DNA dog.  Accuracy is paramount - it's this kind of misinterpretation that results in urban myth, once the seed is sown it's impossible to eradicate.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 13.04.17 21:26

Verdi wrote:Is this the Panorama production aired in November 2007?

"It was British police sniffer dogs that changed the way Portuguese detectives were thinking. 

The dogs indicated possible traces of DNA in the McCann family's flat and in the family's hire car"

The narrator did not refer to the dogs as DNA dogs - there is no such animal as a DNA dog.  Accuracy is paramount - it's this kind of misinterpretation that results in urban myth, once the seed is sown it's impossible to eradicate.

The failure to say the dogs​ indicated the scent of cadavarine and traces of blood​ in the apartment and the​ car shows how the public are being misled , and true facts are not​ being revealed​ .

Why​ are​ they so afraid​ of stating the facts 

The truth is these​ dogs are incredibly RELIABLE​ !

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 13.04.17 22:22

The Expresso interview. I find this absolutely jaw-dropping.

worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 13.04.17 23:17

Please stop splitting hairs. The inference is clear, "Sniffer dogs detected traces of DNA". To the Sun reading British public this means a DNA detection dog. They ommitted to mention that the scents detected were of cadaverine and blood. They also failed to mention why British Police detection dogs were used at all. Somebody took a decision to mask the whole truth for a reason. My question is WHO and WHY?
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi 13.04.17 23:32

Yes, that video is quite shocking. In between the evasiveness they can hardly contain their joy!

All in my opinion and still hoping for justice.

Activity : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.04.17 0:08

sandancer wrote:

The failure to say the dogs​ indicated the scent of cadavarine and traces of blood​ in the apartment and the​ car shows how the public are being misled , and true facts are not​ being revealed​ .

Why​ are​ they so afraid​ of stating the facts 

The truth is these​ dogs are incredibly RELIABLE​ !
On this occasion I truly believe the report was down to sloppy journalism, ignorance of the subject matter, rather than a deliberate attempt to mislead.  My view is compounded by the wording - "the dogs indicated possible traces of DNA". It is not possible for a dog to smell DNA, they are specially trained dogs a) blood detection and b) EVRD.  The vague wording can also be applied as a positive, i.e. the dogs deployed detected evidence of the missing person.  It's counter productive to weave a conspiracy into absolutely every word ever uttered in connection with this case - tempting as it might be.

Over the months and years, the subject of forensic analysis has been completely misrepresented purely because people do not understand the subject.  That's not a criticism per se other than to say, if you don't understand the subject then keep away.  The bizarre myths that have been created out of ignorance are truly incredible, not only on the subject of forensics - they continue to this day no matter how many times debunked.

Following Eddie and Keela's visit to Praia da Luz and the preliminary forensic analysis of samples harvested, UK press reportage  was quite damning towards the parents - that can't be wiped out from public perception, mud sticks!

Whilst I unreservedly agree that there is an establishment conspiracy at the core of this case, I don't think it helps to misconstrue every single media report just because.  Heaven knows, there is enough material to chomp on without re-writing documented reportage just to make a point.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.04.17 0:26

Captain_Pugwash wrote:The inference is clear, "Sniffer dogs detected traces of DNA". To the Sun reading British public this means a DNA detection dog. They ommitted to mention that the scents detected were of cadaverine and blood. They also failed to mention why British Police detection dogs were used at all. Somebody took a decision to mask the whole truth for a reason. My question is WHO and WHY?
The narrator did not refer to the dogs as DNA dogs - juggle the words as you might.

Panorama is a BBC television broadcast - I don't understand where "the Sun reading British public" fits in.  Are you mistakenly suggesting that Panorama is only watched by Sun tabloid readers?

Much the same as any other televised current affairs documentary programme, Panorama has limited air time per episode, in fairness they can't cover every minute detail of any given subject.  Sometimes you have to just take what you see, hear, or read for what it's worth without looking for hidden meaning or evasion - and that profound statement is coming from a self confessed cynic!

Please try to stick to fact and evidenced material without sensationalizing and scandalizing just for effect.  Thank you.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 14.04.17 12:24

cadaver ware that the
Verdi wrote:
Captain_Pugwash wrote:The inference is clear, "Sniffer dogs detected traces of DNA". To the Sun reading British public this means a DNA detection dog. They ommitted to mention that the scents detected were of cadaverine and blood. They also failed to mention why British Police detection dogs were used at all. Somebody took a decision to mask the whole truth for a reason. My question is WHO and WHY?
The narrator did not refer to the dogs as DNA dogs - juggle the words as you might.

Panorama is a BBC television broadcast - I don't understand where "the Sun reading British public" fits in.  Are you mistakenly suggesting that Panorama is only watched by Sun tabloid readers?

Much the same as any other televised current affairs documentary programme, Panorama has limited air time per episode, in fairness they can't cover every minute detail of any given subject.  Sometimes you have to just take what you see, hear, or read for what it's worth without looking for hidden meaning or evasion - and that profound statement is coming from a self confessed cynic!

Please try to stick to fact and evidenced material without sensationalizing and scandalizing just for effect.  Thank you.
Verdi, the BBC does not do sloppy journalism. The Sun reading British public are also the Mirror reading Star reading , Mail reading, Express reading etc public. I just picked the Sun because it nearly always tips the balance for the undecided when elections are due. Look at brexit last year as an example. The purpose of this forum is to examine the facts and expose the truth where possible. Not protection of the BBC. The Panorama producers were fully aware that the dogs used were trained to detect cadaver scent and human blood. They chose only to mention DNA and that in anybody's view has to be seen as deliberate. WHY was this decision made prior to broadcasting?
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.04.17 0:54

Panorama Mystery of Madeleine McCann Nov 19 2007

McCann TRUTH or Lie

58:58 minutes

In my view this must be the 'pièce de résistance' of any televised McCann related documentary so far.  Courtesy of the BBC, it presents every angle from the perspective of the Portuguese GNR and PJ and the McCann family and friends without prejudice.  The presentation leaves it entirely to the viewer to decide for themselves without persuasion either way (although I sense a little anti vibe going on).  I give this production 100%  thumbup!

Shown in November 2007, it must have been in the production stage for a number of weeks/months prior so it doesn't progress much beyond the hypothesis of the PJ under the direction of Goncalo Amaral - that's only to be expected, I don't pretend the video to be a factual account of the case, only an indication of how the investigation was moving when Mr Amaral was transferred.  A lot of water has passed under the bridge since 2007!

I strongly recommend that it be watched at leisure, it's a bit lengthy but worth the effort.  This weekend is a public holiday so people have time on their hands to watch and listen and (hopefully) learn.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.04.17 15:40

worriedmum wrote:The Expresso interview. I find this absolutely jaw-dropping.

That's an understatement if ever there was!  What a cocky attitude and they wonder why they rub people up the wrong way.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 15.04.17 18:13

Could I ask please does anyone else recall depending on when purchess of those   pajama's were. As there were 2styles one was fastened at back with small button which the picture represents.Another style had the fasten,was some other place .So could have had a pair of each purchessed atanother time. some motherswill buy same style for kids .I jut have  it in mindfrom wayback. god knwswhy my letters are jumblingit has taken so long .can anyone tell me this ? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.04.17 18:24

joyce1938 wrote:Could I ask please does anyone else recall depending on when purchess of those   pajama's were. As there were 2styles one was fastened at back with small button which the picture represents.Another style had the fasten,was some other place .So could have had a pair of each purchessed atanother time. some motherswill buy same style for kids .I jut have  it in mindfrom wayback. god knwswhy my letters are jumblingit has taken so long .can anyone tell me this ? joyce1938
This is the Video of the Day thread, Joyce - any chance you could re-post on the appropriate thread please?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41630

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 15.04.17 18:37

Verdi wrote:
worriedmum wrote: The Expresso interview. I find this absolutely jaw-dropping.

That's an understatement if ever there was!  What a cocky attitude and they wonder why they rub people up the wrong way.
eek
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.04.17 21:02

Cmaryholmes wrote:
Verdi wrote:
worriedmum wrote: The Expresso interview. I find this absolutely jaw-dropping.

eek
An all time classic - innit?

I did a rough transcript earlier of Gerry McCann 'explaining' their rapid departure from Portugal, I lost it in the posting process sad .

It's around 02:00 minutes I think, McCann juggles about with words, he is trying to imply that the PJ had prior knowledge of their intended departure on that weekend but it's clear to me they had no fixed plan until the heat was on - the arguido status tipped the balance.

Run away!  shark  Run away!

I love this 'Video of the Day' thread - as you've probably gathered.  Video footage of the McCanns performance is the only 'source' direct from the horse's mouth - or the nag's head if you prefer.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 15.04.17 21:28

Kate's laid back, relaxed and amused comment at 1.15 is truly astonishing. She doesn't look like this now, though does she? Recent photos of her show a haggard, scrawny woman who has prematurely aged. Some people call it Karma. I call it reaping what you sow. Carrying a bad conscience for ten years is bound to take its toll. I don't think Gerry has a conscience.
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.04.17 23:30

I'm not convinced about her more recent media persona - she's got more faces than Rod Steiger.  Not being funny but after reading the profile of Sonia Beldom. I repeat..

Whilst working alongside Clarence Mitchell on the Find Madeleine Campaign Sonia helped coach Kate & Gerry McCann in facing the world's press on and off screen during the intense news scrutiny that their story generated.

She specialises in press, media and screen presentation techniques and coaches individuals, teams and CEOs in camera techniques, handling the press and personal presentation skills.

I wonder if Kate McCann's media image is more a case of make-up techiniques and dowdy clothing than wrecked by a guilty conscience.  Granted it's ten years on, she's no longer a spring chicken - scrawny people tend to show signs of premature aging.   A random comparison from more recent times..

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Madeleine-mccann-d

and..

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Kate-McCann-L-and-her-husband-Gerry-McCann

She might well be carrying a weighty conscience but I don't think she's any more vulnerable or timorous than her supercilious husband.  I think she's just more adept at altering her demeanour to suit the occasion.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 16.04.17 2:03

Verdi wrote:
worriedmum wrote:The Expresso interview. I find this absolutely jaw-dropping.

Very chilling indeed. The whole attitude is to reflect that a couple have been let off the hook by the Portuguese police and have been granted freedom to leave the country. Nothing whatsoever about their missing child. I'll bet Carter Fruck made a few bob on this one.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 16.04.17 16:15

Verdi wrote:I'm not convinced about her more recent media persona - she's got more faces than Rod Steiger.  Not being funny but after reading the profile of Sonia Beldom. I repeat..

Whilst working alongside Clarence Mitchell on the Find Madeleine Campaign Sonia helped coach Kate & Gerry McCann in facing the world's press on and off screen during the intense news scrutiny that their story generated.

She specialises in press, media and screen presentation techniques and coaches individuals, teams and CEOs in camera techniques, handling the press and personal presentation skills.

I wonder if Kate McCann's media image is more a case of make-up techiniques and dowdy clothing than wrecked by a guilty conscience.  Granted it's ten years on, she's no longer a spring chicken - scrawny people tend to show signs of premature aging.   A random comparison from more recent times..

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Madeleine-mccann-d

and..

video of the day - 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 9 Kate-McCann-L-and-her-husband-Gerry-McCann

She might well be carrying a weighty conscience but I don't think she's any more vulnerable or timorous than her supercilious husband.  I think she's just more adept at altering her demeanour to suit the occasion.
You are probably right. Methinks she could have scooped up the twins, jumped ship and gone to Ma Healey's at any time during the last 10 years. Instead she chooses to stay with Gerry. All in it together.
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top