The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 6 Mm11

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 6 Mm11

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 6 Regist10

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 6 Empty Re: Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders?

Post by Doug D 17.09.16 10:53

The notice of resignation effective 30th April is in the April edition of the Niagara Anglican, which is likely to have been published in the first couple of weeks of March.

Copy dates are:

Deadlines for Submissions
May 2007: April 2, 2007 June 2007: May 1, 2007 July 2007: June 2, 2007

So presumably notice must have been given before 2nd March to hit this edition.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 6 Empty Re: Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders?

Post by Verdi 17.09.16 12:31

Doug D wrote:Scratching around for 'Hubbard' stuff which seems to have gone walkabout, again from memory, hadn't he been out there previously for a short time before going back to Canada and then deciding to come back permanently?

I also have a recollection of reading something about him in the parish newsletter, but can't find it & don't recall what it was actually about.
The Hubbards Haynes, an Anglican priest who was about to take up a new post as senior chaplain for the Algarve Anglican Church, and Susan, a midwife, arrived in Praia de Luz three days after Madeleine's disappearance. The town was in chaos as police combed the area looking for the missing British girl, reporters jostled for interviews and helicopters circled in the sky. This was no longer the peaceful tourist town the couple remembered from a previous visit when Haynes temporarily filled the role of Anglican chaplain in the former fishing village. Now he was arriving to take on the job full time.

God brought us here

The Hubbards appear to have had enough of reporters. Yet they agree to open their door to another inquisitive stranger for one reason only: because there's a chance that giving another interview just might help find the little girl they've never met.

The Hubbards now believe Madeleine's disappearance is the reason they were "called" to Portugal. Susan remembers the moment it hit her.

"It wasn't until months later, when I saw really why God had brought us here, that I was awestruck that he confirmed we were to be here before we even set foot in our town of Praia de Luz," she says. "For me, he confirmed it on the plane … the fact that there was a child missing here gave us our first mission before we even set foot in the place."

http://www.cbc.ca/news2/reportsfromabroad/durham/20080502.html

Always wise to err on the side of caution with press reports.  Another one I read yesterday claimed the McCanns already knew the Hubbards were living in Praia da Luz before flying out on 28th April 2007.  Utter nonsense of course but some of the comments that followed goes to show how people readily accept what they read without question.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.09.16 12:39

sallypelt wrote:
Tony, I think we have to be careful about the date stating that H Hubbard handed his notice in on 30 April. I don't read it that way.
'The Reverend Haynes Hubbard submitted his resignation as Rector of St. Paul's, Dunnville, and the Dunn Parish, effective April 30. Haynes has accepted a position in the Diocese of Europe, specifically as Chaplain at St. Vincent's, Algarve, Portugal, beginning May 1'.

I agree with you.  The position held by Hubbard ended on 30th April - he could have handed in his notice days, weeks months before.  Who knows!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.09.16 2:28

Is this AW getting out of the car @0.30 With the McCanns, Buck and Hill? 

https://youtu.be/CwWtycxSwQYQ

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 22.09.16 7:19

Can't see if he actually gets out of the car, but yes 'red folder man' AW certainly walks across the front in this clip.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.09.16 11:22

I can see it unless he is just bending down by the passenger door, K & M emerge from the back seats with the twins, it looks like Aw was in the front and JB driving? Perhaps meeting JH at the complex? It is not the McCanns car but can't make out the ref. Trying to tie down the date even though it says 12th May it could have been a few days before the interview? Maybe?

Edit. Or vice versa  as are they left hand drives in Portugal?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 25.02.18 21:46

There has been an explosion in Leicester at 7 tonight. 

Leics police are working with the notoriously unreliable dogs
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top