The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by polyenne on 06.08.17 21:11

There is a very active force within and without trying to destroy CMoMM, please don't give them ammunition

Please elaborate "very active force within"
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Verdi on 06.08.17 23:10

@polyenne

Goodness me - please don't be perturbed, I didn't mean to alarm anyone.  Rest assured the forum owner, with the help of the support team, do everything possible to ensure the safety of CMoMM members when online - genuine members have nothing to worry about in this respect.

Members can however help to lighten the load by keeping CMoMM's integrity and reputation on track by restricting commentary to fact, intelligence and informed debate.  A modicum of self-restraint isn't too much to ask, I'm sure all will agree.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by roz on 07.08.17 6:13

The possibility of the make-up photo of Madeleine being taken at C5C was mentioned further up this thread re the video clip of an apartment (clip by Ben Salmon I think). That was my little bone of contention as the Gorrods were booked to stay at C5C from Monday 30th (and the make-up photo is suggested here on CMoMM as being taken on Sunday 29th).
https://www.facebook.com/groups/253706621672502/permalink/456367711406391/
Also from James and Charlotte Gorrod thread here:
British family caught up in the investigation say detectives have cleared them of any link to the case. Solicitor JamesGorrod, from Exeter, and his family happened to be in the resort at the same time, but never met the McCann’s.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/

James Gorrod, 34, a solicitor from Exeter, said that detectives had cleared him and his wife of any link to her disappearance. They had raised suspicion because they were a couple who were on holiday with the McCann’s and had hired a car with a child seat. However, it transpired that they were travelling with their two-year-old son.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id11.html

I personally do not believe that the Gorrods were present when the make-up photo of Madeleine was taken (wherever it was taken), or were involved in any way with what happened to Madeleine.

I do believe that they met up with their friend Jane on Monday 30th around the Tapas area.
roz

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.08.17 12:02

@roz #503

A fair and well reasoned response if I might say - it's so easy to sometimes go wandering off into the twilight zone by other comments and association of thoughts,  I do it myself.  At the risk of being repetitive, it does however tend to take a topic off track and ends in the propagation of unsubstantiated myth.  Some such nonsense, born in this way in the very early days, is still being repeated and seemingly believed, to this day.

On the flip side, there are those who will only believe what they want to believe.  No matter how many times you present facts, figures etc. makes no difference, they will still believe their fantasy.  CMoMM is no place for this mindset, not only does it damage the forums true purpose but it compromises all the years of hard graft volunteered by a number of diligent diehards, named and anonymous, whose only goal is to see justice for little Madeleine McCann - so often forgotten in the war of words.  Twitter is an ideal breeding ground for unmitigated nonsense, slander and unacceptable public behaviour and of course, there are a number of blogs and fora out there who happily promote nonsensical theorizing and 'cesspit' [sic] bashing - no shortage of platforms for those with idle hands!  I like to think CMoMM is a more sophisticated venue that actively discourages the kind of behaviour seen elsewhere.

The press of course are always on the look out for anything connected to the mystery of Madeleine McCann that they can turn into juicy sensationalism - they are not to be trusted!  Less so when there information emanates from an unspecified 'source'.

See - there you go, I'm digressing!  Back on topic ....

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by roz on 07.08.17 14:15

I must say that I do have my doubts as to where and when that make-up photograph of Madeleine was taken, that is whether it was taken in Portugal at all.
But the one thing about this forum is that we are invited to discuss, debate, put forward our thoughts and theories - even we agree to disagree.
roz

Back to top Go down

Post by dartinghero on 09.08.17 1:40

Having just read the thread, my two penn'orth for what it's worth;

I think hair length is the same in the 3 photos.
I don't necessarily think an adult had to put a necklace on - it looks like a child's play necklace rather than a proper accessory.
I don't think her pupils look dilated with the photo at normal size - they start to appear so (indistinct pupil edges) when the picture is enlarged.
It looks to me like she is wearing eyeliner (which would definitely require an adult to apply) but I don't see lipstick.
The black thing on the wall looks like it may be a bracket for a light to me.
The blue thing in the bottom corner of the pic - I initially thought was a plastic chair but the more I look at it, could be a top of a shoulder.
Preparing for a telling off for this last bit, but here goes: the photo looks to me like it wasn't taken in England/Ireland in April. The quality of the light looks much warmer than the harsher light of the UK. I realise that the last bit isn't scientific :-\

Upthread there is a quote from the bewk saying that KM sat down with notepad and pen making notes about the dated holiday photos - what, all 5 of them?!
dartinghero

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.08.17 12:00

@dartinghero wrote:Upthread there is a quote from the bewk saying that KM sat down with notepad and pen making notes about the dated holiday photos - what, all 5 of them?!
laugh  That merits quote of the day!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 09.08.17 13:47

@Verdi wrote:
@dartinghero wrote:Upthread there is a quote from the bewk saying that KM sat down with notepad and pen making notes about the dated holiday photos - what, all 5 of them?!

Surely it should only be 4 photos , cos no one can remember who took the Tennis Balls photo ? :baffled:

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 09.08.17 15:43

@sandancer wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Surely it should only be 4 photos , cos no one can remember who took the Tennis Balls photo ? :baffled:

Must have taken ages.
Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Sunday

JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 09.08.17 15:47

Don't forget the "off-site" image notations, most probably from their Scottish office
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.08.17 15:57

@JR wrote:
Must have taken ages.
Maybe she was altering times and dates - we wouldn't want to mislead the PJ now would we?

According to Steve Gibson's feerie, when Gerry McCann told the PJ he didn't have any further photographs, he actually meant he didn't have any further photographs that he wanted to hand over to the PJ.  Conclusion therefore..

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 09.08.17 16:09

@Verdi wrote:
@JR wrote:
Must have taken ages.
Maybe she was altering times and dates - we wouldn't want to mislead the PJ now would we?

According to Steve Gibson's feerie, when Gerry McCann told the PJ he didn't have any further photographs, he actually meant he didn't have any further photographs that he wanted to hand over to the PJ.  Conclusion therefore..

I'm sorry, I only managed the first episode of the Steve Gibson show, but without subtitles it's hard work.

Was this in the episode where he plays a statement analyst or the one where he plays a body language expert?

JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.08.17 21:27

@JRP wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@JR wrote:
Must have taken ages.

I'm sorry, I only managed the first episode of the Steve Gibson show, but without subtitles it's hard work.

Was this in the episode where he plays a statement analyst or the one where he plays a body language expert?
On this particular occasion I think he was playing super sleuth - or should that be souper sloof smilie ?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum