The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 Mm11

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 Mm11

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 Regist10

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted

Post by Mr Peabody 30.11.14 9:56

Tony Bennett wrote:
GRACEFUL1 wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/541742/Maddie-detectives-set-to-quiz-key-witnesses-again

Mr Hill and his wife Donna printed pictures after being given a memory stick by Russell O'Brien, a friend of the McCanns whose partner Jane Tanner's picture of Madeleine gathering tennis balls is well known.

[REST OF ARTICLE SNIPPED] 
Oh dear!!

page 57, 'madeleine', by Dr Kate McCann - An account of what happened:

TUESDAY 1 MAY

"During Gerry's tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session...she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion...
Tony, does she in the book claim that the 'famous' tennis photo is hers or is she just stating that she went to get her camera (and maybe did get a photo but not the published one)
Mr Peabody

Activity : 25

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted

Post by PeterMac 30.11.14 10:24

AND
It is always assumed that the tennis lessons and mini tennis etc were on the two courts by the children's pool by the Tapas bar, whereas we have testimony from someone who has been visiting the resort for years that on the contrary, these activities were on the THREE adjacent courts 200m to the East of the Main reception.

And consider.
You have booked a high level tennis lesson with a professional, at 28 Euros an hour, and suddenly a group of tiny children with their minders come on to the next court and start mucking around, with balls rolling under your feet, and the children chasing them as you are trying to serve . . .
I think you might not be pleased. Quite apart from the Health and Safety aspects of whacking someone else's child in the ear with a 98 mph serve, or tripping over one as it ran onto your court
Yet again, it makes little sense.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 30.11.14 10:26

Mr Peabody wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
GRACEFUL1 wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/541742/Maddie-detectives-set-to-quiz-key-witnesses-again

Mr Hill and his wife Donna printed pictures after being given a memory stick by Russell O'Brien, a friend of the McCanns whose partner Jane Tanner's picture of Madeleine gathering tennis balls is well known.

Oh dear!!

TUESDAY 1 MAY

"During Gerry's tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session...she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion...
Tony, does she in the book claim that the 'famous' tennis photo is hers or is she just stating that she went to get her camera (and maybe did get a photo but not the published one)

So, Kate tells us that the tennis photograph was taken on 1 May 2007, yet the one by the pool, taken on 3 May, was  "the last photograph"

NAH!!!!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.14 10:40

Mr Peabody wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Oh dear!!

TUESDAY 1 MAY

Tony, does she in the book claim that the 'famous' tennis photo is hers or is she just stating that she went to get her camera (and maybe did get a photo but not the published one

‘During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls. At the end of their session, the children had been asked to run around the court and pick up as many balls as they could. Madeleine had done really well and was very pleased with herself. Gerry loves that picture.’
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.11.14 10:40

Tuesday 1/5/7
"On Tuesday 1 May, after my tennis lesson, two maintenance workers came to have a look at our washing machine, which I couldn’t get to operate. Gerry had also managed to break the window shutter mechanism in our bedroom shortly after we’d arrived, in spite of the sign asking guests to be gentle with it. What can I say? It’s the Gerry touch . . . The two men looked at the washing machine first. Once they’d established that the problem was something simple – not quite as simple as me not having pressed the ‘on’ button, but not much more complicated than that – I went to meet Gerry, whose lesson had started at ten-fifteen, leaving them to fix the shutter.
During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls. At the end of their session, the children had been asked to run around the court and pick up as many balls as they could. Madeleine had done really well and was very pleased with herself. Gerry loves that picture."

And the activity sheet for Lobsters - Madeleine's group
Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 <a href=Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 Activi10" />

Mini tennis - wherever it was - was scheduled for MONDAY 30th
OOOPS   ! !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.14 10:50

Kate says, One of my photographs... Where are the others of MBM she claims were taken at this time, where are photographs of the other children running around the court with MBM?

I question the veracity of the tennis photo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.11.14 11:01

Ladyinred wrote:Kate says, One of my photographs... Where are the others of MBM she claims were taken at this time, where are photographs of the other children running around the court with MBM?
ET TU MULIER IN RUBRUM !
Where are the photos of her dear husband playing tennis at the same time, where are the photos of husband and Madeleine on the court at the same time, where are the photos of almost anything that 'normal" people would take on a camera capable of taking and storing thousands of images ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.14 11:04

Ladyinred wrote:Kate says, One of my photographs... Where are the others of MBM she claims were taken at this time, where are photographs of the other children running around the court with MBM?

Very good points made this morning on this thread.

We have spent ages analysing the 'Last Photo' which, in the light of all we know, appears to be a genuine photo - not photoshopped - taken in the noonday sun on Sunday 29 April or Monday 30 April, but not on 3 May.

As Ladyinred suggests, far more time and effort should be invested in an analysis of the 'Tennis Balls Photo'.

PeterMac's excellent observations on the likelihood of 3-year old children playing 'mini-tennis' with fast-moving tennis balls flying about at up to 100mph or more on the adjacent court should go into the mix.

In fact, do we have a thread on 'The Tennis Balls Photo'?

I think the PJ should have rounded up their 48 questions to Kate to 50 by asking:

No. 49. How many photos did you take on your camera that week in Praia da Luz? -

and -

No. 50. Where are they?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 30.11.14 11:06

I did the highlighting to this statement a while back, but never got around to posting it on the Forum. I paid particular notice where SB states that Gerry and others "insisted" that Madeleine had been "abducted".

Witness statement of Silvia Maria Correia Ramos Batista 2007.07.26
Date: 26 July 2007; Time: 16h00; Place: DIC Portimao
Officer: Paulo F., Inspector
To the matter at hand she said:
--- Already having given declarations in this case several times recalling the content of what she
had stated previously, reproducing [repeating] them all unchanged for this document.
---
The deponent appears again given that in the time since Madeleine disappeared she [S.B.] has
remembered some details
of witnessed facts/events that she considers may, in some way, be of
interest to the investigation.
--- As already stated she
was alerted to disappearance of Madeleine between 22h30 and 23h00.

She was at home and was informed of what happened by telephone. She went immediately to the
Ocean Club where she arrived a few minutes before the GNR officers
arrived there. When she
arrived at the resort she went immediately to apartment 5A
where she found several people as
much/many inside the apartment as outside it. Still she entered the apartment but left straight away
without having spoken with anyone who was there, since at the same time she was told that GNR
officers were at the main reception and she went to find them.
---
When she arrived at the officer's location she saw that behind them was Gerry, Madeleine's
father, with another person but she does not remember who it was. At that time Gerry was on the
ground on his knees, he hit the ground with both his hands, looking like an Arab at prayer, and
emitted two screams of rage [fury, madness] but she could not understand what he said
. Then
Gerry stood up and accompanied the deponent and the other person to the GNR vehicle next to
the 5A apartment.
--- Once inside the apartment she asked those present for the passports of all members of their
families, as well as photographs of the missing girl. The deponent accompanied Gerry to the GNR
vehicle in order to deliver the requested documents. She states that she did this work, as well as
other work, at the request of the GNR Commander because they used her knowledge of English to
translate questions put to members of the family of the missing girl, as well as the answers that
were given.
She recalls Gerry delivered several photographs of the missing girl to the GNR
Commander. The photos were postcard-style
, they having that dimension and format. In truth they
were photographs of the dimension and format [size] of a postcard, and they all looked
the same to her.
---
She was aware that from the first moment either Gerry or the others insisted in affirming that
Madeleine had been abducted always using the word "abducted" instead of disappeared, and all
showed great interest that the press were informed of the situation.
--- The deponent recalls further that she entered the bedroom where Madeleine had been
sleeping. Remembering it now that the door was closed. The interior of the room was dark. The
external blinds were down, light entering [the room] only through the holes in them. The windows
were shut and the curtains were slightly open. Gerry accompanied her on this visit, also with GNR
officers and he said that it had been him who had closed the window because the babies were still
sleeping there, which the deponent noticed to be true. Gerry stated that when he he was told about
Madeleine's disappearance he had found there the window and the blinds open, and the curtains
fluttering [as in the wind]. The deponent recalls that there were beds in the middle of the room and
that those being used by the babies were aligned [with each other] and therefore she thought it
strange that someone had taken Madeleine from the bed where she had been sleeping as far as to
the window because from that layout [of the beds] there had been no space to get past. The
deponent opened the wardrobes in the bedroom in order to check if possibly Madeleine wasn't
hidden in there. Then everyone left the bedroom someone having returned to close the door.
The
deponent then spent some time in the room [lounge], with the GNR officers, Gerry and other
members of the group there who were in a large whirl, who came in, left and spoke on the mobile
phone. She noticed that none of the group, including the child's parents, were occupied with the
search
. The mother was seated on the bed in the couple's bedroom, the father accompanied her
and the police officers and the other members of the group entered, left and spoke on the phone,
appearing to her to be preoccupied with informing the press about what had happened.
--- She thought that the child's mother was dejected [downcast; depressed; discouraged], the
father was preoccupied [worried] and also asked whether the with only the mattresses [in them].
---
The deponent wanted also to state that around 03h00 Madeleine's parents asked [about] the
presence of a priest in the area. They didn't explain their reason for wanting a priest but the
deponent found it strange
since there was no indication that the child was dead and it is usual only
in those circumstances that one would ask for a priest.

I

Here she’s talking about Jane Tanner’s sighting?

At a certain point the deponent translated a statement from one of the ladies of the English
group, the lady she indicated as being dark-skinned. This lady said to the police officers, and the
deponent translated, that she had seen a man walking [passing] in the street, possibly with a child
in his arms. The deponent thought this strange because she was convinced that when she had
seen the man the lady was positioned in an area that had no line of sight to the area where she
would have seen the man.
She doesn't know exactly where the lady was positioned when she saw
the man pass, but she knows that she indicated having seen him passing in the road that was in
front of the bedroom window where Madeleine had been, walking in the direction of the road of the
road that then goes to the Baptista supermarket.
--- Questioned as to the clothing the members of the English group had worn that night she states
that she only recalls that Fiona wore a green blouse, that Gerry wore a dark shirt
and that Fiona's
husband wore plain trousers, cream, she thinks.

Nothing more said. Read, ratifies and is going to sign.

[/size]
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.11.14 11:15

Tony Bennett wrote: SNIPPED
As Ladyinred suggests, far more time and effort should be invested in an analysis of the 'Tennis Balls Photo'.
I think the PJ should have rounded up their 48 questions to Kate to 50 by asking:
No. 49. How many photos did you take on your camera that week in Praia da Luz? -
and -
No. 50. Where are they?

(Perhaps it should be renamed Tennis Photo Balls.)
No 51 How may photos did you take on the OTHER camera
No 52 Where are they ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.14 11:24

PeterMac wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote: SNIPPED
and -
No. 50. Where are they?

(Perhaps it should be renamed Tennis Photo Balls.)
No 51  How may photos did you take on the OTHER camera
No 52  Where are they ?
What about...

No. 53. That camera that arrived at the home of a Hampshire Police Officer late on Tuesday 8 May - who did you give that one to?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.11.14 11:50

The tennis balls photo was not on the Olympus, sent to Hampshire
ERGO it must have been on the Canon PowerShot A 620
It was released via the PA on 6/5/7
Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 <a href=Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 Photos10" />

IF they were sending photos to the PA by 5/5/7, why did they hold back the Last Photo until 23/5/7 ?
Could it be that they were in the "wrong order"
Last Photo first (29/4/7) followed by Tennis Balls (1/5/7 or 2/5/7)
but they realised they had to perform some surgery on the EXIF for the Last Photo,
Just a thought.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.11.14 12:40

Why would the police be interested in a set of missing keys?   No keys would have been needed to access the apartment (apparently).

Interesting to read in this newspaper report that the police are now looking, page by page, at ALL statements and looking at any inconsistencies that arise in them.

Thanks for posting Graceful1.   Nice to see you posting again.  smilie
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.11.14 12:42

PeterMac wrote:The tennis balls photo was not on the Olympus, sent to Hampshire
ERGO it must have been on the Canon PowerShot A 620
It was released via the PA on 6/5/7
Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 <a href=Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 Photos10" />

IF they were sending photos to the PA by 5/5/7, why did they hold back the Last Photo until 23/5/7 ?
Could it be that they were in the "wrong order"
Last Photo first (29/4/7) followed by Tennis Balls (1/5/7 or 2/5/7)
but they realised they had to perform some surgery on the EXIF for the Last Photo,
Just a thought.

Likely they did not moot the idea of creating last photo until post those photos release.
Also, likely that person with a pink hue sold them that idea perhaps. After all he was hired to manage their image.
Gerry met with him on that trip and went back with him to PDL.
I suspect some ideas were given to Gerry.  
It's the first thing he did for them....start of his PR campaign for them, to control what comes out of the press to whitewash the Mcs.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 30.11.14 12:49

Lots of tennis-y photos in this collection sent over to the PJ by the Tapas group...

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/BLACK_WHITE.htm
From #68 onwards
They seem to be adults only, with the children watching through the wire fence.
However it does prove that someone was there at the tennis courts with a camera.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 30.11.14 13:05

This photo was apparently taken at some point close to the PDL holiday...

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 Madeleine-play

And here is the Tennis Balls photo:
Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 MaddyPA0605_468x599

I hope you'll forgive me for suggesting this can't possibly be the same child, based on the body shape alone. And even allowing for hunched shoulders.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.14 13:05

canada12 wrote:Lots of tennis-y photos in this collection sent over to the PJ by the Tapas group...

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/BLACK_WHITE.htm
From #68 onwards
They seem to be adults only, with the children watching through the wire fence.
However it does prove that someone was there at the tennis courts with a camera.
According to page 57 of 'madeleine' by Dr Kate McCann, the photo was taken during 'Gerry's tennis lesson', which began at 10.15am Tuesday and probably went on for the next hour - i.e. 10.15am to 11.15am.

Looking at the 'Tennis Balls Photo', I see no shadows - and it looks like it must have been taken at a time when the weather was cloudy and somewhat overcast.

I think PeterMac has access to a local weather expert who keeps a daily weather diary.

Maybe he will be able to confirm that the weather was cloudy between 10.15am and 11.15am Tuesday morning?

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.11.14 13:10

SB:

questioned as to the clothing the members of the English group had worn that night she states
that she only recalls that Fiona wore a green blouse, that Gerry wore a dark shirt and that Fiona's
husband wore plain trousers, cream, she thinks.

Nothing more said. Read, ratifies and is going to sign.
----------------------------------

So, DP now in 'burglator' coloured 'trousers'?

Crecheman, Tannerman, Smithman and now......... PAYNEman!

thinking

Not forgetting that PAYNEman 'considers' there ARE a 'few things' he KNOWS are 'pertinent and relevent' to ESTABLISH 'the material TRUTH' about the 'disappearance' of a three years old child.

But after 7 years he still hadn't told anybody, police included, these 'few things'!

OR........has he? winkwink
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.11.14 13:41

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 <a href=Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 Montue10" />

Cloud cover is the grey bars at the top.
It is also 17ºC which is fairly cold,
And there is a brisk SW wind
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 30.11.14 14:06

canada... the child definitely looks like the same child to me, and at the same age. Her shoulders are hunched in the tennis balls photo because she is hugging the tennis balls to her.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.11.14 14:12

canada12 wrote:This photo was apparently taken at some point close to the PDL holiday...

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 Madeleine-play

And here is the Tennis Balls photo:
Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 5 MaddyPA0605_468x599

I hope you'll forgive me for suggesting this can't possibly be the same child, based on the body shape alone. And even allowing for hunched shoulders.
The first picture the blonde hair has no dark roots at all  (look at the parting on top of the head)  whereas the second picture seems to show a lot of darker hair at the roots imo.  What could explain this?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 30.11.14 14:39

To my eye the hair of the child in the top photo does have dark roots close to the parting but these have been minimised by the sunlight shining on her head, plebgate..  

What appears to be dark roots of the hair on the child in the lower picture could be caused by sweating, the shadow thrown by the hat, and/or the fact that it wasn't taken on a sunny day.

Both photos show a child who is developmentally of similar age to the other,  but the torso of the child in the first photo is noticeably slimmer than that of the child who is clutching tennis balls. '
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.11.14 14:41

ultimaThule wrote:To my eye the hair of the child in the top photo does have dark roots close to the parting but these have been minimised by the sunlight shining on her head, plebgate..  

What appears to be dark roots of the hair on the child in the lower picture could be caused by sweating, the shadow thrown by the hat, and/or the fact that it wasn't taken on a sunny day.

Both photos show a child who is developmentally of similar age to the other,  but the torso of the child in the first photo is noticeably slimmer than that of the child who is clutching tennis balls. '
oops looks like I pressed send before commenting, soz.

Edited to add:
I think the first photo shows very slightly darker blonde hair near the roots, but I would not say the roots could be described as dark, whereas IMO the second photo not only shows darker hair at the roots but also near the ends of the hair.   IMO the child would have been sweating buckets to make the hair as dark as it appears to be in the second photo?  The hair also looks shorter in the second photo and I know posters have commented before, but those shorts are awfully old fashioned for a 3 year old born in 2003.   Were that style of shorts even around after the 80's.   

The style of the shorts reminds me of the Match of the Day pics of footballers in the 70's and very early 80's.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 30.11.14 14:56

comperedna wrote:canada... the child definitely looks like the same child to me, and at the same age. Her shoulders are hunched in the tennis balls photo because she is hugging the tennis balls to her.

Yes, I acknowledge the hunched shoulders. What I meant is that the child in the top photo is much much slimmer than the child in the bottom photo. Even if you allow for hunching shoulders...the child in the bottom photo has a much thicker torso than the child in the top photo.

Ella, Jane Tanner's blonde daughter, was quite chubby, as indicated in the greyscale photos we've been allowed to see from the PJ files....
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 30.11.14 14:58

As I recall, they're the same colour and style of the shorts which were seen on Amalie within a short time of her sister's disappearance, plebgate.

The hair colouring of the child(ren) in the photos would be noticeably darker after the winter which could indicate that, if genuine, the tennis photo was taken earlier than that of the child who is grasping a piece of play equipment and this also would account for the discrepancy in the length of the hair.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top