The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 8 Mm11

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 8 Mm11

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 8 Regist10

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 8 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted

Post by Guest 01.12.14 9:00

Tony Bennett wrote:
1. Look at this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrK9cikjXAQ

Its title is: 'Madeleine McCann: "What they Don't Want You to Know", and it has had a remarkable 210,418 views to date.

The maker claims to have used a software program to have extracted the EXIF data. These EXIF data clearly show that the Tennis Balls Photo was created on Saturday 5th May.

This immediately raises the possibility that the Tennis Balls Photo is of another child, taken on 5th May.

The photo may have been cropped and saved as a new image on 5th May using software.

Tony, don't get sucked into this. They will drain the life out of you by leading you down blind alleys about nothing.

"Arms longer than they should be..."

Cameras are strange things that do not record images faithfully.

But we've done all that in the last photo thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 8 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted

Post by woodforthetrees 01.12.14 9:17

BlueBag wrote:

Tony, don't get sucked into this. They will drain the life out of you by leading you down blind alleys about nothing.

Totally agree here.

IMO its a genuine picture, just edited/cropped/touched up to suit the requirements of the media/printing on the 5th
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.12.14 9:23

Too late BlueBag - TB has already created a new thread on the subject of the tennis photo:  https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10713-the-new-tennis-balls-photo-thread-photoshopped-photo-created-on-5th-may-claims-youtube-video#294219

I see what you mean, jack dexter, but in order that this thread is not further diverted, I would suggest you copy your post before deleting it and adding it to the thead above where the points you've made can be debated at length if necessary.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by jack dexter 01.12.14 11:09

ultimaThule wrote:Too late BlueBag - TB has already created a new thread on the subject of the tennis photo:  https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10713-the-new-tennis-balls-photo-thread-photoshopped-photo-created-on-5th-may-claims-youtube-video#294219

I see what you mean, jack dexter, but in order that this thread is not further diverted, I would suggest you copy your post before deleting it and adding it to the thead above where the points you've made can be debated at length if necessary.

Can someone copy this over for me please as I am struggling to do it on my phone.
jack dexter

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 01.12.14 11:36

jack dexter wrote:
Brian Griffin wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
cath2756 wrote:
jack dexter wrote:
plebgate wrote:
canada12 wrote:This photo was apparently taken at some point close to the PDL holiday...

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 8 Madeleine-play

And here is the Tennis Balls photo:
Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 8 MaddyPA0605_468x599

I ou'll forgive me for suggestingan't possibly be the same child, based on the body shape alone. And even allowing for hunched shoulders.
The first picture the blonde hair has no dark roots at all  (look at the parting on top of the head)  whereas the second picture seems to show a lot of darker hair at the roots imo.  What could explain this?
Something about the slide picture looks very wrong to me. It is like one of those photos where when you see something you can not not see it. It might be just me so I won't give it away.
Left hand is wrong way round. Impossible to hold onto rail/bar with fingers to the front and yet thumb is at bottom. Thumb should be  pointing up. Hope I explained that properly

For the benefit of any media people reading this forum who are looking for ammunition to use against "conspiracy theorists"...

There are many ordinary people here who are not buying the "everything is photoshopped" nonsense.

"Left hand is wrong way round."

For goodness sake stop this crap.
agree
Ok This might be a trick my brain is playing but i see a triangle between the two rails underneath her chin. It is the same colour as the orange bit but looks attached to the side. Only others things that do not look right are her hair is longer on one side but braided on the shorter side so that may account for it. Also her hair hangs over the triangle but the front of her t shirt is behind it. Also would her hair not fall away from her face at that angle.
A triangle? Yes, Masonic symbolism. I think you are really onto something here. Quick! Phone Professor Langdon. He can solve the mystery!

(Bet some of you will take that seriously, too.)

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by jack dexter 01.12.14 14:13

Brian
If you have nothing positive to say then keep you opinions to yourself.
jack dexter

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 01.12.14 16:39

I shall express my opinions as, and when, I see fit, whether new posters like you like it or not.

There's a lot of paranoid nonsense being talked about these photographs!

Back to top Go down

Post by jack dexter 01.12.14 16:54

Brian Griffin wrote:I shall express my opinions as, and when, I see fit, whether new posters like you like it or not.

ok
I will just ignore you like most of the other sensible people on here.
jack dexter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.14 16:57

jack dexter, please don't speak on my behalf.  BG is entitled to his opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 01.12.14 17:02

jack dexter wrote:
Brian Griffin wrote:I shall express my opinions as, and when, I see fit, whether new posters like you like it or not.

ok
Don't flatter yourself! laughat

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.12.14 17:04

jack dexter wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:Too late BlueBag - TB has already created a new thread on the subject of the tennis photo:  https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10713-the-new-tennis-balls-photo-thread-photoshopped-photo-created-on-5th-may-claims-youtube-video#294219

Can someone copy this over for me please as I am struggling to do it on my phone.

Having just seen your post (above), I've copied your response to the other thread jack dexter, and suggest you follow through 'over there'.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 01.12.14 17:05

Ladyinred wrote:jack dexter, please don't speak on my behalf.  BG is entitled to his opinion.
According to his post he is ignoring all the sensible people, which speaks volumes. Don't worry: he's new. Doubt he'll last very long.

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 01.12.14 17:08

Brian Griffin wrote:

Hear, hear!

In fact I would go so far as to say not just paranoid nonsense but plain & simple mickey taking.

There is a little girl being discussed here. Mickey takers please have respect for her, if nothing else.
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.12.14 17:50

Ladyinred wrote:uT, have you been promoted to moderator?

Not that I'm aware of, Lir. Have you?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 02.12.14 13:51

Tend to agree with Mrs C. I guess I hope the photoshop discussion and similar is kept to the photographs thread.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by jack dexter 02.12.14 17:56

Ladyinred wrote:jack dexter, please don't speak on my behalf.  BG is entitled to his opinion.

ok

Why would you think from my comment above  I was speaking on your behalf.
jack dexter

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 03.12.14 13:06

This thread has a very interesting title, but quite a bit of the posting seems to me, as simply a regular member of this forum, to be way off topic.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 04.12.14 19:25

BlueBag wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Its title is: 'Madeleine McCann: "What they Don't Want You to Know", and it has had a remarkable 210,418 views to date.

The maker claims to have used a software program to have extracted the EXIF data. These EXIF data clearly show that the Tennis Balls Photo was created on Saturday 5th May.

This immediately raises the possibility that the Tennis Balls Photo is of another child, taken on 5th May.

The photo may have been cropped and saved as a new image on 5th May using software.

The exif "date created" does not change with editing. That would be the "date modified".

It is however possible to change all exif data. The better photo programs have that possibility, but there are also stand alone programs downloadable everywhere.

I just don't see how team McCann would benefit from changing the date to May 5th.

Sorry, I had myself suck in the the photoshop vortex ....

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.14 19:55

lj wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

The exif "date created" does not change with editing. That would be the "date modified".

It is however possible to change all exif data. The better photo programs have that possibility, but there are also stand alone programs downloadable everywhere.

I just don't see how team McCann would benefit from changing the date to May 5th.

Sorry, I had myself suck in the the photoshop vortex ....

Provenance.

The alpha and omega.

Did anyone contact the video maker?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 04.12.14 21:55

lj wrote:

Because it throws people completely off the scent if Maddie was not alive on the 5th, everyone's focused on the wrong starting point.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top