The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 3 Mm11

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 3 Mm11

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 3 Regist10

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted

Post by Joss 27.11.14 12:52

Realist wrote:
Joss wrote:If we can go by GMcC's comment about finding the body to prove they killed Maddie, then my thought would be that the body was taken out to sea and dumped in the ocean. Possibly in the blue sports bag and weighted down with rocks or something heavy.

But by whom, certainly not the McCanns, they never had the opportunity or resources and its highly unlikely they would have entrusted others with this task.

If in fact they had, they wouldn't be so confident the body would never be found and that charges would never be brought against them. No greater love hath man than to lay down the life of his friend to save himself. Apart from anything else, such a theory would fly in the face of the dog's scentings and body secretions relating to the McCann's rental car. You can't have it both ways.

As for the so called challenge, it was actually Mitchell who laid down the gauntlet when he stated that it was for the police to prove their guilt, not for them to prove their innocence.
My post was in reply to this question:

Brian Griffin Yesterday at 11:06 am
So, out of interest, where do people think she might be?

It is my theory and as good as anyone else's, and i don't really think any of us know exactly what the Mccann's were capable of or not in their daughter's disappearance. But we do know they showed gross neglect of three little children under the age of 4 yrs. old, and because of that their eldest child turned up missing while they were out having a great old time on the piss with their friends.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted

Post by Joss 27.11.14 12:55

comperedna wrote:I think Daryl Dixon may be correct. The comment has been repeated over and over on the Internet as being from GM, but I have never seen definite chapter and verse.
I have given links to my scources of where that is mentioned, so that is all i can do. It has been documented as such.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 27.11.14 13:05

Joss wrote:
 But we do know they showed gross neglect of three little children under the age of 4 yrs. old, and because of that their eldest child turned up missing while they were out having a great old time on the piss with their friends.
But do we know they showed gross neglect with their three little children, as previously stated, an element of neglect had to be admitted in order for the kidnapping theory to even take off, let alone fly.

It isn't really a matter of what the McCanns are capable of, but what they were able to physically achieve. There are obviously no limitations to what depths they will plummet in order to protect their assets and liberty, but it still has to be within their capability. For instance, my mind would be quite capable of blasting the entire British ruling elite to eternity, unfortunately, it just isn't within my capability.

By stating that because of leaving their children alone whilst going out on the piss, one of them went missing, you appear to believe there was in fact a kidnapping.
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 27.11.14 13:19

Realist wrote:
Joss wrote:If we can go by GMcC's comment about finding the body to prove they killed Maddie, then my thought would be that the body was taken out to sea and dumped in the ocean. Possibly in the blue sports bag and weighted down with rocks or something heavy.

But by whom, certainly not the McCanns, they never had the opportunity or resources and its highly unlikely they would have entrusted others with this task.

If in fact they had, they wouldn't be so confident the body would never be found and that charges would never be brought against them. No greater love hath man than to lay down the life of his friend to save himself. Apart from anything else, such a theory would fly in the face of the dog's scentings and body secretions relating to the McCann's rental car. You can't have it both ways.

As for the so called challenge, it was actually Mitchell who laid down the gauntlet when he stated that it was for the police to prove their guilt, not for them to prove their innocence.
Red highlights:   If a child of mine had ever gone missing, I would not have wanted a spokesperson to lay down any gauntlet on my behalf.   I would have wanted  to do a televised lie detector test and I most certainly would have answered any questions the police asked of me.  I still to this day do not know why a spokesperson is needed to speak on their behalf?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 27.11.14 13:27

plebgate wrote:
  I would have wanted  to do a televised lie detector test and I most certainly would have answered any questions the police asked of me. 

I doubt very much that you would have wanted to participate in a televised lie detector test, you would have been so indignant that anyone should even think you would harm your child, that it was totally unnecessary and beneath contempt for you to prove your innocence to the media and their intellectually challenged entourage.

In other words, you wouldn't be attempting to cash in or make a media spectacle out of your grief.
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.11.14 13:28

Realist wrote:
Joss wrote:
 But we do know they showed gross neglect of three little children under the age of 4 yrs. old, and because of that their eldest child turned up missing while they were out having a great old time on the piss with their friends.
But do we know they showed gross neglect with their three little children, as previously stated, an element of neglect had to be admitted in order for the kidnapping theory to even take off, let alone fly.

It isn't really a matter of what the McCanns are capable of, but what they were able to physically achieve. There are obviously no limitations to what depths they will plummet in order to protect their assets and liberty, but it still has to be within their capability. For instance, my mind would be quite capable of blasting the entire British ruling elite to eternity, unfortunately, it just isn't within my capability.

By stating that because of leaving their children alone whilst going out on the piss, one of them went missing, you appear to believe there was in fact a kidnapping.
You are making an assumption in stating that. I do not believe there was a kidnapping/abduction, no.
Because of the lies and spin by the McC's and their friends we don't even really know when Maddie died, but most of us believe that she is deceased from the cadaver dogs alerting for cadaver and blood evidence in the McC apartment.
Do you know what kind of time frame they had to get rid of a little girl's body? If Maddie died the day before, or hours earlier on the 3rd., the McC's had plenty of opportunity to do that i would think, and hatch a plan.
There are no absolutes in this case that's for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 27.11.14 13:31

Realist wrote:
plebgate wrote:
  I would have wanted  to do a televised lie detector test and I most certainly would have answered any questions the police asked of me. 

I doubt very much that you would have wanted to participate in a televised lie detector test, you would have been so indignant that anyone should even think you would harm your child, that it was totally unnecessary and beneath contempt for you to prove your innocence to the media and their intellectually challenged entourage.

In other words, you wouldn't be attempting to cash in or make a media spectacle out of your grief.
I would rather do that to shut people up than keep turning to the courts to do it.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.11.14 13:38

plebgate wrote:
Realist wrote:
plebgate wrote:

I would rather do that to shut people up than keep turning to the courts to do it.
Exactly. If they can't stand the heat they need to get out of the kitchen so to speak. They don't like it when others don't believe their BS.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 27.11.14 13:50

plebgate wrote:
Realist wrote:

But lie detector tests are not infallable, that's why they aren't admissable as evidence in court cases, not even in the good ole US of A
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 27.11.14 13:56

Joss wrote:
You are making an assumption in stating that. I do not believe there was a kidnapping/abduction,

I'm not actually making an assumption, Joss,  by stating that the McCann's daughter disappeared because of their leaving her alone to go on the piss, by default you are stating that had they not left her alone, her disappearance would not have occurred.

This can only mean that someone other than the McCanns took her in their absence.
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.11.14 14:03

Realist wrote:
Joss wrote:
You are making an assumption in stating that. I do not believe there was a kidnapping/abduction,

I'm not actually making an assumption, Joss,  by stating that the McCann's daughter disappeared because of their leaving her alone to go on the piss, by default you are stating that had they not left her alone, her disappearance would not have occurred.

This can only mean that someone other than the McCanns took her in their absence.
Not necessarily. I am saying that in their absence Madeleine possibly had a fatal accident, and had they been there that would not have happened if there was adult supervision at all times. And if they were responsible parents and a horrible accident happened in their presence they would of called in a medical emergency straightaway. But because they were absent and due to their negligence they knew if Madeleine had died because of it they would more than likely be in prison and probably have lost their remaining children too.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 27.11.14 15:02

Joss wrote:
Realist wrote:
Joss wrote:

Not necessarily. I am saying that in their absence Madeleine possibly had a fatal accident, and had they been there that would not have happened if there was adult supervision at all times. And if they were responsible parents and a horrible accident happened in their presence they would of called in a medical emergency straightaway. But because they were absent and due to their negligence they knew if Madeleine had died because of it they would more than likely be in prison and probably have lost their remaining children too.
The fact of parents being absent when a child has a serious accident/dies is not the only possible reason for not calling in emergency medical assistance.  If an accident/death happened while they were present and was related in some way to something the parents had done, even unwittingly, that might be a reason for avoiding calling in emergency help. Not saying that is what happened but this must be a scenario any subsequent police enquiry would have to consider along with, as you have suggested, an accident or death resulting from parental absence.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 27.11.14 15:08

Joss wrote:
Realist wrote:
Joss wrote:

I think it may have been worse than that. I think it is possible that she was injured/over-sedated/abused (or a combination thereof) and she was not 'saved'. When, possibly, if she had received timely appropriate treatment, she might have been. 

Just a theory which I hope is wrong.

In any event, imo, leaving all three children alone in an unsecured holiday resort when the parents were out of ear-shot and out of sight is negligent. How could they possibly know that the children might not wake up and start crying for the parents? Only to find them not there. And maybe then try to get out of the apartment. And manage to get out and wander around the resort?

The only way they could have been sure that any of the children would not have done that would be to either lock them inside with windows locked too or to have sedated them. The former I think is even more horrid that leaving the apartment unsecured as at least if an accident happened or one of the twins woke up, then Madeleine could go and find the parents and/or get help. And the latter is dangerous as one of the children could have had a bad reaction to the drug and started vomiting, for instance. And could choke to death on vomit (Actually, I am wondering if this did happen......)
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.11.14 15:10

Monty Heck wrote:
Joss wrote:
Realist wrote:
Joss wrote:

The fact of parents being absent when a child has a serious accident/dies is not the only possible reason for not calling in emergency medical assistance.  If an accident/death happended while they were present and was related in some way to something the parents had done, even unwittingly, that might be a reason for avoiding calling in emergency help. Not saying that is what happened but this must be a scenario any subsequent police enquiry would have to consider along with, as you have suggested, an accident or death resulting from parental absence.
Yes of course that is another very plausible scenario as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 27.11.14 15:12

Maybe they were locked in AND sedated.......urgh.........I really don't like even like thinking about this.....what the heck was that hour and a quarter of distressed crying coming from the apartment that night???? Maybe a child was trying to get out?

Didn't they originally say that the apartment was locked, but then changed the version of events, saying that the apartment was not locked?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.11.14 15:21

j.rob wrote:
Joss wrote:
Realist wrote:
Joss wrote:

I think it may have been worse than that. I think it is possible that she was injured/over-sedated/abused (or a combination thereof) and she was not 'saved'. When, possibly, if she had received timely appropriate treatment, she might have been. 

In any event, imo, leaving all three children alone in an unsecured holiday resort when the parents were out of ear-shot and out of sight is negligent. How could they possibly know that the children might not wake up and start crying for the parents? Only to find them not there. And maybe then try to get out of the apartment. And manage to get out and wander around the resort?

The only way they could have been sure that any of the children would not have done that would be to either lock them inside with windows locked too or to have sedated them. The former I think is even more horrid that leaving the apartment unsecured as at least if an accident happened or one of the twins woke up, then Madeleine could go and find the parents and/or get help. And the latter is dangerous as one of the children could have had a bad reaction to the drug and started vomiting, for instance. And could choke to death on vomit (Actually, I am wondering if this did happen......)
Agreed, there are quite a few possibilities of what could possibly happen by leaving little ones alone and unattended by adults who are responsible for their wellbeing. I also think the drugging of children to keep them asleep is a very risky practice, even for doctors who should have the medical knowledge about such things. And i think it was also a strong possibility in this case from what we read about the twins in the aftermath of Madeleine being missing. I can't imagine the twins never woke up with all the commotion going on in the apartment that night, a big red flag for drugging them IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.11.14 15:26

j.rob wrote:Maybe they were locked in AND sedated.......urgh.........I really don't like even like thinking about this.....what the heck was that hour and a quarter of distressed crying coming from the apartment that night???? Maybe a child was trying to get out?

Didn't they originally say that the apartment was locked, but then changed the version of events, saying that the apartment was not locked?
The crying of a child for that long with no one to comfort the child is just horrible. Madeleine must of been very upset about that. And yes, the stories are quite something else with their chopping and changing, who knows what they did? But didn't GMc think that confusion was good? For liars it most certainly is i guess. Although it makes their lies more obvious.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 27.11.14 15:27

j.rob wrote:
Joss wrote:
Realist wrote:
Joss wrote:

Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 27.11.14 15:44

In any event, imo, leaving all three children alone in an unsecured holiday resort when the parents were out of ear-shot and out of sight is negligent.How could they possibly know that the children might not wake up and start crying for the parents? Only to find them not there. And maybe then try to get out of the apartment. And manage to get out and wander around the resort?

The only way they could have been sure that any of the children would not have done that would be to either lock them inside with windows locked tooor to have sedated them. The former I think is even more horrid that leaving the apartment unsecured as at least if an accident happened or one of the twins woke up, then Madeleine could go and find the parents and/or get help. And the latter is dangerous as one of the children could have had a bad reaction to the drug and started vomiting, for instance. And could choke to death on vomit (Actually, I am wondering if this did happen......)

-----

Hmmm....locked in AND sedated......

Kate was adamant in her book that Madeleine could not have got out of the apartment herself. She even suggests that it is 'insulting to their intelligence' that the Portuguese police think Madeleine may have woken up and wandered out of the apartment. In interviews she is quite indignant about this. .

But why? Why is she so adamant about this? It makes me wonder whether this is what happened.....Madeleine woke up maybe and left the apartment. Isn't there a report somewhere that Madeleine early on in the holiday had left the apartment and been found hiding in the gardens or somewhere? 

A nearly four year old can be very dexterous and easily open doors, shutters and windows. They can be like Houdini. Certainly can operate keys and locks! 
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 27.11.14 15:45

I really can't imagine a three year old child waking and finding her parents gone, actually leaving the apartment to go in search of them.
I have kids and grandchildren and, when they were small, I can picture them standing on the the balcony, assuming they could open the patio doors in the first place and screaming the place down but NOT venturing out into the dark.
Little kids are scared of the dark as was Rachel Oldfield by all accounts.
In fact most little kids would just stay in the apartment and scream which would then have meant 3 children screaming because she would have woken the twins up.
How could Kate dream that one up I wonder?
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 27.11.14 15:53

Realist wrote:
plebgate wrote:
Realist wrote:

But lie detector tests are not infallable, that's why they aren't admissable as evidence in court cases, not even in the good ole US of A
They are admissible in the Court of public opinion as per Jeremy Kyle show.   A lot of relationships have fallen because of  test results on that show.  Point is the public tend to listen to them (that is the reality, realist) and my belief is it would be easier to do a public lie detector test than haul people before a court to shut them up.

Add answering the 48 questions and I tend to believe that a lot of people might stop answering questions on public forums.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 27.11.14 16:06

Joss wrote:
j.rob wrote:
Joss wrote:
Realist wrote:
Joss wrote:

Agreed, there are quite a few possibilities of what could possibly happen by leaving little ones alone and unattended by adults who are responsible for their wellbeing. I also think the drugging of children to keep them asleep is a very risky practice, even for doctors who should have the medical knowledge about such things. And i think it was also a strong possibility in this case from what we read about the twins in the aftermath of Madeleine being missing. I can't imagine the twins never woke up with all the commotion going on in the apartment that night, a big red flag for drugging them IMO.

And the fact that they had disposed of the toothbrush etc . IMO there is no doubt they were OVER sedated . by the grace of god there were not several deaths [ which is an often overlooked point ] hence Kate checking the breathing , [ in the files ]

The whole Mystery is not did she have a fatal fall , that could be explained away , [ i turned my back for a second ..... ]

1 . what on earth did they use to sedate them ? obviously something illegal . [ if so who provided the drugs ? ] * i have my own theory ....
2 . who sedated them ? [ probably one ore more of the group , hence the pact .
3. Did they perform a medical procedure , which resulted in the blood traces [ again more than one person assisting, hence the pact .
4. Were there other reasons why there could not be any post mortem ? ie abuse either sexual or Physical bruising etc .

due to the hasty timelines i still think it happened that evening . pressure makes your mind think fast . but it is hopefully starting to unravel .

stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.11.14 16:28

stillsloppingout wrote:

And the fact that they had disposed of the toothbrush etc . IMO there is no doubt they were OVER sedated . by the grace of god there were not several deaths          [ which is an often overlooked point ] hence Kate checking the breathing , [ in the files ]  

The whole Mystery is not did she have a fatal fall , that could be explained away , [ i turned my back for a second ..... ]

1 . what on earth did they use to sedate them ?  obviously something illegal . [ if so who provided the drugs ? ] * i have my own theory ....
2 . who sedated them ? [ probably one ore more of the group , hence the pact .
3.  Did they perform a medical procedure , which resulted in the blood traces [ again more than one person assisting, hence the pact .
4.  Were there other reasons why there could not be any post mortem ? ie abuse either sexual or Physical bruising etc .

due to the hasty timelines i still think it happened that evening . pressure makes your mind think fast . but it is hopefully starting to unravel .

Yes, all excellent points and questions that are still very much hanging over the McC's and their tapas friends heads. And yes if there was drugging of all the children and Madeleine died as a consequence, that would show up in toxicology tests, and also the possibility of the other factors you mention. There would of been a lot of explaining to do to police if the twins were tested for drugs from that night IMO. Don't think an abductor would of had time to drug all the children in order to take one of them, and wait until the drugs took effect from the timelines given.
I also thought i read somewhere about K.M. saying to one of the group about leaving a door unlocked in case Madeleine came looking for her parents while they were wining & dining?
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.11.14 16:58

"Will you, Ge££y and Hate, take a lie detector test?"

"YES"

"Jeeeeezz, stop 'lying'! We haven't even wired you up to the machine yet!"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 27.11.14 17:05

plebgate wrote:

They are admissible in the Court of public opinion as per Jeremy Kyle show.   A lot of relationships have fallen because of  test results on that show.  Point is the public tend to listen to them (that is the reality, realist) and my belief is it would be easier to do a public lie detector test than haul people before a court to shut them up.

Add answering the 48 questions and I tend to believe that a lot of people might stop answering questions on public forums.

But  would you feel the need to convince the type of people who participate in and watch the Jeremy Kyle show of your innocence!
Realist

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top