The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'  - Page 2 Mm11

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'  - Page 2 Mm11

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'  - Page 2 Regist10

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'  - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'

Post by Realist 12.11.14 13:17

jeanmonroe wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------

And there's the 'rub'!

They wouldn't have 'lost' her IF they had not left her alone, with two even younger siblings, diliberately and consciously, in a unlocked and unsecured apartment, out of their eyesight for at least 34 minutes, abroad, would they?

They wouldn't have 'lost' her if they had paid a babysitter, a few euros, to sit with the kids, would they?

Of course, the real 'rub' is that had it merely been a case of her being left alone with her younger siblings, she would have been alive and well today.
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'  - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 12.11.14 14:57

jeanmonroe wrote:Mary Nightingale:

"People say why don't the McCanns just shut up?"

"and I would say how can you stop talking about it when you've lost your child?"

And there's the 'rub'!

They wouldn't have 'lost' her IF they had not left her alone, with two even younger siblings, diliberately and consciously, in a unlocked and unsecured apartment, out of their eyesight for at least 34 minutes, abroad, would they?

They wouldn't have 'lost' her if they had paid a babysitter, a few euros, to sit with the kids, would they?

Whose 'fault' do you think it is, Mary Nightingale, that Madeleine McCann is 'lost'?

Is it everyone 'elses' fault, she is 'lost'?

And certainly NOT the McCanns 'FAULT' she is 'lost'?

thinking

Just a quickie question for Mary Nightingale:

Why is it IMPOSSIBLE that the McCanns, or people they know, were NOT, and could not have been, 'involved', in any way, in Madeleine becoming, er, 'lost'?
A stat for all the pro-media anchors etc such as Mary Nightingale that blindly support the Mcs as victims. 96% of children who go missing do so as a direct consequence of family or people they know. So until the Mcs & the T7 can definitely be ruled out, they should be ruled in. That's before you explore the PJ files BTW.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 12.11.14 14:59

Realist wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:

And there's the 'rub'!

Of course, the real 'rub' is that had it merely been a case of her being left alone with her younger siblings, she would have been alive and well today.
Spot on. I'm of the opinion that the T9 children weren't left alone on previous nights but hesitate to speculate as to who their 'childcare' actually was.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 12.11.14 18:37

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
Spot on. I'm of the opinion that the T9 children weren't left alone on previous nights but hesitate to speculate as to who their 'childcare' actually was.

Well, there had to have been an element of neglect for the kidnapping theory to even take off, let alone fly.
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 12.11.14 19:05

Gaggzy wrote:
Grande Finale wrote:http://www.mccannfiles.com/id121.html

SNIPPETS
The Guardian, 02 June 2007, reports that: 'Jill Renwick has known the couple since they all worked together at a Glasgow hospital more than a decade ago. She spoke to Kate at 7am on the morning after Madeleine vanished: "She just said, 'Help me, please help me'. She said, 'We've been searching all night until 4.30am, and then everybody left us'. At that stage there was only one police officer at the door. They didn't know what to do. So I phoned GMTV."'

07:30am

David James Smith writes that: 'It is widely believed among the Portuguese media, and perhaps the police too, even now, that the McCanns called Sky News before they called the police. For the record, Sky News picked up the story from GMTV breakfast television, at around 7.30am the following day.'

Bridget O'Donnell writes that: 'The next morning, we made our way to breakfast and met one of the Doctors, the one who had come round in the night. His young daughter looked up at us from her pushchair. There was no news. They had called Sky television - they didn't know what else to do. He turned away and I could see he was going to weep.'

It also clearly states, from a first-hand account, that Sky Television were called directly with the news, contradicting previous reports that Sky picked up the story from GMTV. Sky News broadcast the 'Breaking News' at 07:38am.

Funny how Kate includes herself and Gerry in the 'searching all night' quote when she later went on to reveal that they didn't actually 'physically search.'

They were tired, you see - been extremely busy (WTF?)

And then it's interesting that she didn't go on to tell her friend that around 6am, just her and Gerry went out on their own 'searching.'

On their own.

Nobody with them.

According to Dave, one of my mates in the pub, this is when they went and moved the body to a more secure location.

Maybe Dave's hypothesis is correct.
And they wonder why people don't believe them or like them!

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 12.11.14 19:24

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
Realist wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:

And there's the 'rub'!

It's a bit on the dark side, but I would go out on a limb here and put forward the theory that neglect might have been rife amongst all the T9 with children throughout, in the evenings, which is why they might have been open to playing along with the pantomime, assuming that the whole thing was staged (and I'm not saying it was, or it wasn't - just a theory). A bit of 'leverage' and all that, or possibly the idea that it could have been any one of their kids instead of Madeleine. Dunno, but as you get more bevvied up and relaxed, you're better judgement starts to leave you and you might be less bothered about walking up and down from the bar to the apartments. "Och. They'll be OK". I think the Tapas staff could shed some light on how often these supposed checks were made.

It doesn't make sense! Take the kids with you; get a babysitter; have food sent up to your room and enjoy it on the balcony with booze - so many choices, yet leaving these very young kids in an unlocked room out of sight is the decision these doctors made...and everyone else is in the wrong for saying that! What were they doing on a cheapo self-catering holiday anyway?

In my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies 12.11.14 19:56

I read on another thread very recently that there was some talk of Mark Warners staff having to seek out the McCanns on a prior occasion (at "Chaplins"?). This was  apparently due to the fact children had been crying for so long.

If correct, that ALONE is neglect. But to then have your daughter "stolen" on a subsequent night, well, surely that is...taking the piss? Flaunting it?

By the way, Gerry McCann's face in the publicity pic for this so-called documentary. The sneer. The "come and get me if you can".

I find the expression chilling but perhaps it's an automatic response when a camera is pointed at him.
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Activity : 180

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'  - Page 2 Empty Reply with quote Re: ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'

Post by XTC 12.11.14 21:32

secrets and lies wrote:I read on another thread very recently that there was some talk of Mark Warners staff having to seek out the McCanns on a prior occasion (at "Chaplins"?). This was  apparently due to the fact children had been crying for so long.

If correct, that ALONE is neglect. But to then have your daughter "stolen" on a subsequent night, well, surely that is...taking the piss? Flaunting it?

By the way, Gerry McCann's face in the publicity pic for this so-called documentary. The sneer. The "come and get me if you can".

I find the expression chilling but perhaps it's an automatic response when a camera is pointed at him.
Yes I read that very early on. Whether that was a media report I don't know. I remember reading a poster who claimed that they were
all at Chaplins Bar in the dim and distant pass

DI Redwood might consider re-re interviewing ( they have allegedly been interviewed already by SY ) the couple who saw the other  kind couple enter 5a on the Tuesday? night.

Perhaps these are the two Brits that SY want to interview under arguidoship? Locals?
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 12.11.14 21:54

No doubt they will mention how close they were dining to 5a.
No doubt they will fail to mention that it was not close enough to hear a 3 year old crying for over an hour an a half.

Doesn't really tally with the half hour checks either.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 12.11.14 23:53

jeanmonroe wrote:
A few choice quotes from the video:

"Over the 7 years ... there have been dramatic and brutal backlashes."

"When there was no news, the press struggled for stories. They want[ed] something ... but there wasn't anything, so there was a vacuum, and in that vacuum, things started to get, shall we say, rather creative."

"The monstering of the McCanns by the British media is one of the most shameful episodes of the British free press."

"I do think that the British media sank below their usual fairly low standards."

Looks like it's going to be another historically accurate, highly objective, thorough and unbiased investigative documentary on the case then...
AlexBG

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.11.14 0:15

AlexBG wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:

Looks like it's going to be another historically accurate, highly objective, thorough and unbiased investigative documentary on the case then...
Thanks for posting.

I see Clarence Mitchell's seven-year old theory that the media were so hungry for stories that their jourmalists sat around in Portuguese bars inventing nasty stories about the McCanns is going to get yet another airing.

I can't see Martin Grime, Eddie & Keela getting much of a look-in.

I didn't recognise most of the talking heads in this promo.

It will be interesting to make a list of all those who appear and follow the McCann Team's script. 

The powers-that-be - the government, the media, celebrities, politicians, journalists, the police - seem more united than ever in proclaiming the message that Madeleine was abducted and that the dissenters are pathetic haters with nothing better to do

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 13.11.14 6:37

Tony Bennett wrote:I see Clarence Mitchell's seven-year old theory that the media were so hungry for stories that their jourmalists sat around in Portuguese bars inventing nasty stories about the McCanns is going to get yet another airing.
Well, we've tried to fit up arguidos of every shape, size, colour and nationality (check); new book by credible authors exonerating you know who (check); attack the haters again (check)...we need some new material. I know! Let's do the rogue journalists thing again! If you're a sleazy journo, run for cover! It's your turn for a McCanning! Get your cheque books out and your front pages ready!

In my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic 13.11.14 9:23

AlexBG wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:A few choice quotes from the video:

"When there was no news, the press struggled for stories. They want[ed] something ... but there wasn't anything, so there was a vacuum, and in that vacuum, things started to get, shall we say, rather creative."

The guy who said this is a local press editor/reporter and in the past has been very supportive of Goncalo Amaral
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 13.11.14 11:20

BlueBag wrote:
aquila wrote:
Evening_All wrote:The Senior Social Services representative will FINALLY APPEAR and announce PUBLICALLY once and for all the what the McCanns did is WELL WITHIN THE BOUNDARIES OF RESPONSIBLE PARENTING.
Mr Mr Mr 
What poppycoodle. They were a bunch of swingers who went out on the sauce together , the only reason they had to return to apartments was to have impromptu oral sex. The children were not even factored in. Check the gasper statements, Jane Tanner was known to be the service deliverer.
This post is libelous and needs to be removed imo.
Agreed.
I always find posts such as this very suspicious - almost as if there is some need to lower the tone of the forum/bring it into disrepute/have it shut down.

As it's too late for the poster to remove their own post I hope that Admin will remove it soon.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 13.11.14 11:27

Tony Bennett wrote:

The powers-that-be - the government, the media, celebrities, politicians, journalists, the police - seem more united than ever in proclaiming the message that Madeleine was abducted
Even more strange in the case of the Met. police whose normal policy is to concoct the evidence against prime suspects as opposed to devoting their time to exonnerating them. There may even be a school of thought that would subscribe to this being a unique case in the annals of the Bow Street Runners.

Whatever happened to the ''Let her 'ave it, Kate''  script brigade?
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.11.14 12:10

WHY all this 'blurb' NOW?

TV 'show' 18th November.

'Questioning' of 'suspects' 24/25th November.

Is the 'libel' case DUE to re-start about these 'times'?

Do OG 'traps' have to be in Portugal, to 'prevent', in case the 'nasty' PJ re-arguido the McCanns, the moment they set foot back on Portuguese soil?

Is it a 'heads up' to UK Madia journo's to BE 'in' Portugal at 'these' times?

Pre book flights/hotels etc.,?

If you're going to 'question', especially a BRITISH 'suspect' you do it on the QT.

Not in the full glare of publicity.

And certainly not giving the British 'suspects' 2/3 weeks, erm, FORMAL 'notice'  in national papers, that you're going to 'interview' them!

BUT......................as astutely observed by a BBC reporter (Tom Burridge) in Portugal during the 'dig' phase, by DCI Mahogany and OG, in June 2014,

"This investigation is anything but normal, and it has never been normal from the very day that Madeleine McCann disappeared."

How very, very, 'hurtful and unhelpful' Mr Burridge!

Anyone 'seen' Tom lately?  winkwink

See ya in Portugal 24/25th November, Mr Brunt.. winkwink

Don't forget to wear your............. GQWB!  winkwink

Perhaps Mr Brunt, and Mz 'Cankles' could go to Portugal 'early' and prepare an 80 page 'dossier' on all the 'nasty' Portuguese 'trolls' who dare to question the McCanns 'version' of events, and have the temerity to say so, in Portuguese, and have it ready, (£100,000 'translation' er, 'fee', natrually) to present, personally, to DCI Mahogany, when he arrives in Faro, all on 'camera', of course,  on November 24/25th, 2014.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 13.11.14 12:28

With thanks to Parapono who attended the compensation trial. Here is Brunty on his knee (the day after an exclusive where he met the McCanns on arrival in Lisbon).

PS. I've noticed that the right hand side of large photographs seem to get clipped when posting - if that happens then Brunty on his knee will be missing big grin

PPS. I don't usually use capital letters as it can be misconstrued as rude/angry but....Brunty wasn't ON ONE KNEE when he doorstepped Brenda Leyland...and no-one on this planet can tell me she'd planned suicide so her death can only be as a direct result.

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'  - Page 2 Fullsi10
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 13.11.14 12:50

If you look at Parapono's photograph (and I hope she will post on this), you'll see a cluster of journalists thrusting their microphones into the faces of the McCanns. You'll see Martin Brunt on the other side of the group in a stand-alone position and the McCanns looking at him to give their address to the media.

Martin Brunt turned up at Brenda Leyland's house with a camera crew and doorstepped her. Brenda Leyland wasn't treated with kid gloves and there was the most despicable, heinous, immoral Sky News broadcast of this 'interview' every fifteen minutes for a whole day.

Brunt is back on the job so the Sky lawyers have obviously found their way to slither out of it.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 13.11.14 13:15

I think Joana Morais posted up a full set of her and P's 'holiday snaps' from outside the courthouse that day, from all sorts of angles, but can't find them at the moment.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 13.11.14 13:54

When there are such tragic and serious things happening in the world, Sky News spent an entire day focused on Brenda Leyland. Every fifteen minutes 'sweepyface' was broadcast.

Jim Gamble gave his views on it too - he has a lot of views and a lot of things to say as the new media darling of rescuing children (as long as you don't ask him how successful CEOP was under his command and let's not get into nipping over to some country in East Asia to prove how you can buy sex from kids). This man really scatters himself - much like the paedo finder general Mark Williams Thomas who Jim Gamble retweets.

There were discussions about trolls and Brenda Leyland who was later said to be 'not the worst' even though she was singled out was up for a marathon discussion. Eamonn Holmes and the crew did their usual calm outrage.

Then Brenda Leyland died.

I doubt if Brenda Leyland had plans to commit suicide (if that's what happened to her - which seems likely).

How can Sky News and Martin Brunt get away with this? how can they walk away from a wholly disproportionate/biased/premeditated attack on one poster on Twitter who 'wasn't the worst' and spend an entire day posting this woman who had not been charged with anything and as far as I know had not even been contacted by the police.

Brunt is back on the job.

Brunt has blood on his hands as far as I'm concerned. He could have said no.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 13.11.14 14:37

aquila wrote:I doubt if Brenda Leyland had plans to commit suicide (if that's what happened to her - which seems likely).
It does?
AlexBG

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 13.11.14 15:12

AlexBG wrote:
aquila wrote:I doubt if Brenda Leyland had plans to commit suicide (if that's what happened to her - which seems likely).
It does?
I asked you the very same question if you remember about what you said re the Coroner's verdict - you failed to reply (that must be the trainee lawyer in you).

I can't imagine that Brenda Leyland, prior to being doorstepped by Martin Brunt had any plans to kill herself. From what I've read of her tweets I certainly see no evidence of that.

I can imagine having her face plastered all over Sky News every fifteen minutes for a whole day and her face plastered on the front pages of the media would have pushed her to take her own life. That's common sense.

Brenda Leyland was hounded and her tweets were misrepresented in the media. The way in which her tweets were portrayed was as if they came from her - and they didn't.

This was a complete travesty. This was a big hit and a pre-planned hit. A 'secret dossier' - what a bloody farce - where the police had not approached Brenda Leyland and she's suddenly found herself hounded on Sky News as the 'evil'.

Come on, no-one with a bloody conscience can say that's right.

This was a heinous thing to do.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by banshee 13.11.14 21:46

aquila wrote:
AlexBG wrote:
It does?
I asked you the very same question if you remember about what you said re the Coroner's verdict - you failed to reply (that must be the trainee lawyer in you).

I can't imagine that Brenda Leyland, prior to being doorstepped by Martin Brunt had any plans to kill herself. From what I've read of her tweets I certainly see no evidence of that.

I can imagine having her face plastered all over Sky News every fifteen minutes for a whole day and her face plastered on the front pages of the media would have pushed her to take her own life. That's common sense.

Brenda Leyland was hounded and her tweets were misrepresented in the media. The way in which her tweets were portrayed was as if they came from her - and they didn't.

This was a complete travesty. This was a big hit and a pre-planned hit. A 'secret dossier' - what a bloody farce - where the police had not approached Brenda Leyland and she's suddenly found herself hounded on Sky News as the 'evil'.

Come on, no-one with a bloody conscience can say that's right.

This was a heinous thing to do.

I agree, it was an awful, heinous thing to do .. imo, the McDossier was compiled on the prices of properties and how much tweeters/posters had to lose, financially .. it wouldn't surprise one bit me if this was put to Brenda, subtlety, off the record, of course, when MB entered her lovely home .. and the thought of her sons losing their inheritance, to fund TM, was just too much to bear .. all in my humble opinion.
banshee
banshee

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 14.11.14 13:42

The book by copy & paste and the dossier were both a complete pr disaster.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.11.14 13:48

notlongnow wrote:The book by copy & paste and the dossier were both a complete pr disaster.
I could imagine that a documentary by the husband of an Ambassador for the Charity "How to make people go missing" about another Ambassador for the Charity "How to make people go missing"
might fall into the same category, if, and only if, any of the MSM allow comments on their pages.
Which they probably won't.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top