The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 9 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 9 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 9 Regist10

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Lance De Boils 04.10.14 14:41

Crikey - she's had to flee her home of 15 years?

I'm disgusted. Totally disgusted.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Guest 04.10.14 14:42

SixMillionQuid wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Madeleine-McCann-Accused-Twitter-troll-Brenda/story-23040155-detail/story.html
Imagine that. Make an unfavourable comment on the internet, get tracked down by the TV police and then forced to leave your home for your own safety.

But call a Chief of Police a f***ing tosser then put it in print, makes some money and be afforded all the protection in the world. Two ordinary doctors...not!

1)  Brenda has done nothing illegal. NOTHING!

2) Martin Brunt revealed her address by filming her front door and road in a village where there are not many front doors and two roads.

3) I think she should sue him.

Pedos get more protection than this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 14:45

Does this mean that anyone can walk up to the McCann home with a camera and ask questions?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.10.14 14:47

I wonder if Martin Brunt is observing THIS harassment of Ms Leland:

· 4 mins 4 minutes ago

".. woman is unmasked as online troll who now faces arrest after sending hate messages to parents of M #McCann " http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2777145/Police-probe-trolls-sending-hate-messages-McCanns-Detectives-investigate-given-dossier-catalogues-remarks-including-death-threats.html …

Jen-Sara @SafariSara · 6 mins 6 minutes ago

"Watch Maddie McCann Twitter troll being confronted over ‘venomous’ abuse " http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/02/twitter-troll-who-targetted-maddie-mccanns-parents-to-years-of-venomous-abuse-is-confronted-4889698/ … #McCann

Jen-Sara @SafariSara · 7 mins 7 minutes ago

"'Evil' Trolls In Hate Campaign Against McCanns" http://news.sky.com/story/1345871/evil-trolls-in-hate-campaign-against-mccanns … #mccann

Jen-Sara @SafariSara · 8 mins 8 minutes ago

"Web troll who abused Madeleine McCann’s parents is named" http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/crime/article4225487.ece … #mccann

Jen-Sara @SafariSara · 10 mins 10 minutes ago

"Investigation into #mccann internet trolls launched by police" http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11134162/Investigation-into-McCann-internet-trolls-launched-by-police.html …

Jen-Sara @SafariSara · 12 mins 12 minutes ago

"Madeleine #McCann: Parents subjected to internet trolling over daughter's disappearance" http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/mccann-family-subjected-to-internet-trolling-over-madeleines-disappearance-9768858.html …

Jen-Sara @SafariSara · 14 mins 14 minutes ago

"'Evil' Trolls In Hate Campaign Against McCanns" http://www.lbc.co.uk/evil-trolls-in-hate-campaign-against-mccanns-98000 … #mccann

Jen-Sara @SafariSara · 15 mins 15 minutes ago

'Twitter troll' B L 'flees Leicestershire home' after being accused of targeting Madeleine McCann's parents #mccann
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Madeleine-McCann-Accused-Twitter-troll-Brenda/story-23040155-detail/story.html …

Jen-Sara @SafariSara · 18 mins 18 minutes ago

Sky News speak with #McCann troll http://www.msn.com/en-ie/video/watch/sky-news-speaks-to-mccann-troll/vp-BB6TCss …

These tweets have been unrelenting. Take note Ms Leyland. You may need them in your fight for justice.

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 04.10.14 14:54

BlueBag wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Madeleine-McCann-Accused-Twitter-troll-Brenda/story-23040155-detail/story.html
Imagine that. Make an unfavourable comment on the internet, get tracked down by the TV police and then forced to leave your home for your own safety.

But call a Chief of Police a f***ing tosser then put it in print, makes some money and be afforded all the protection in the world. Two ordinary doctors...not!

2) Martin Brunt revealed her address by filming her front door and road in a village where there are not many front doors and two roads.

Aint that the truth.

I read in the paper that Mr. thinks that "trolls" should be dealt with more severely than they have been.

Err he thinks that but IT SEEMS HE  doesn't think that people who leave their children ALONE in a FOREIGN LAND, in a FOREIGN APARTMENT should be dealt with severely, nor it seems do the Authorities.

I am fed up with the checking every so many minutes explanation.   As has been said many times, listening at a door does not mean that the children inside have not come to harm.    How many more times does it need saying.  Aaaargggh
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 04.10.14 14:57

sallypelt wrote:I hope Ms Leyland has a very good lawyer. Is Carter-Ruck available?
My thinking too.
I wonder if Brenda has a case for 'harassment', threats to her well being, being falsely maligned by having other posters' worse postings assigned to her by juxtaposition.

I wonder if she deserves an apology and some money to give to the charity of her choice.

Surely, with Brunt, having sprung on her in the street and accusing her without giving her the chance to have the background to her comments fully discussed and properly reported, and for her to be unable to ask her own questions and not just answer Martin Brunt's questions, she has been treated in a despicable way.

It all assumes that what the McCs have told the world is 'right' and that expressing a dissenting opinion, because one finds inconsistencies and lies, is 'wrong'.

If ANY interview were to take place it should have been the POLICE who would have gone to her house and only issued information to the press if they saw fit to do so.

This is the News getting out of hand, Brunt and Sky acting as police, judge and jury in one. It's more like the 'vigilante' groups than respectable news presentation.

Bad, very bad. Martin Brunt and Sky News have overstepped the mark and have something to answer for here. IMO
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.10.14 15:05

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Madeleine-McCann-Accused-Twitter-troll-Brenda/story-23040155-detail/story.html

'Twitter troll' Brenda Leyland 'flees Leicestershire home' after being accused of targeting Madeleine McCann's parents, Kate and Gerry

And all because she had the temerity to 'question' the McCanns 'version of events', who ARE the ONLY two people that have 'claimed' their daughter 'WAS ABDUCTED' without proviiding a scintilla of 'evidence' to back up their 'claim'?

Strange, i find, that MB dosen't have the guts to 'interview' a strapping 6' 2" MAN who dosen't believe a word of the McCann's 'version of events'!

He's welcome to 'interview' my OH, anytime, anyplace, of his choosing!

Sent my details to Sky News.

Will he 'accept' my invitation?

(rhetorical)

(no 'reply' yet!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G McCann: "I can`t comment on any specifics and forensics. We didn`t do that. WE would never, never, ever, jeopardise the investigation And I think it`s critical for people to realize that, that we do, you know, offer information but one would not like to tell and we would never ever put anything into the public domain that might hurt the investigation or Madeleine at risk. (except,of course, putting Madeleine 'at risk' by publicising her 'distinctive 'eye')

K McCann: Q49: "Are you aware that the fact of your not answering the questions put to YOU jeopardise the investigation  that was aimed at finding out what happened to your daughter"?

K McCann answer: "YES, if the investigation thinks that."

OOPPS!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 04.10.14 15:11

I have been catching up on your posts JMunroe.    I think they have been very good and some valid (very valid) points made IMO.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 04.10.14 15:15

BlueBag wrote:Does this mean that anyone can walk up to the McCann home with a camera and ask questions?

An excellent question.

If accused of hounding the McCanns you could simply say that you are a freelance investigative journalist doing what Brunty did.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 04.10.14 15:19

bobbin wrote:
sallypelt wrote:I hope Ms Leyland has a very good lawyer. Is Carter-Ruck available?
My thinking too.
I wonder if Brenda has a case for 'harassment', threats to her well being, being falsely maligned by having other posters' worse postings assigned to her by juxtaposition.

I wonder if she deserves an apology and some money to give to the charity of her choice.

Surely, with Brunt, having sprung on her in the street and accusing her without giving her the chance to have the background to her comments fully discussed and properly reported, and for her to be unable to ask her own questions and not just answer Martin Brunt's questions, she has been treated in a despicable way.

It all assumes that what the McCs have told the world is 'right' and that expressing a dissenting opinion, because one finds inconsistencies and lies, is 'wrong'.

If ANY interview were to take place it should have been the POLICE who would have gone to her house and only issued information to the press if they saw fit to do so.

This is the News getting out of hand, Brunt and Sky acting as police, judge and jury in one. It's more like the 'vigilante' groups than respectable news presentation.

Bad, very bad. Martin Brunt and Sky News have overstepped the mark and have something to answer for here. IMO
Are we really surprised by any of the depths that sky news will sink to?

This is the channel that filmed one of it's reporters, live, rummaging through the suitcase of a child killed in a plane crash.

It is also the channel that showed Kay Burley asking the wife of a convicted killer if she thought her sex life was to blame.

I don't understand how it stays on air. It probably wouldn't if the dirty digger Murdoch wasn't running it.

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 04.10.14 15:22

plebgate wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:

Aint that the truth.

I read in the paper that Mr. thinks that "trolls" should be dealt with more severely than they have been.

Err he thinks that but IT SEEMS HE  doesn't think that people who leave their children ALONE in a FOREIGN LAND, in a FOREIGN APARTMENT should be dealt with severely, nor it seems do the Authorities.

I am fed up with the checking every so many minutes explanation.   As has been said many times, listening at a door does not mean that the children inside have not come to harm.    How many more times does it need saying.  Aaaargggh

Agreed, the check as described did not indicate they were proper checks. The video about the door was very odd as Kate was more concerned about the door than looking in on the children...maybe she knew they weren't in the bedroom at the time.

Can someone, maybe a person in PdL or PJ evidence, check with the Manager of Chaplins and ask if the McCanns attended that week in May, esp the Tuesday as it is located 800 yards from 5A and no checks would have been done every half hour.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.10.14 15:23

tiredofthebs wrote:
bobbin wrote:
My thinking too.

Are we really surprised by any of the depths that sky news will sink to?

This is the channel that filmed one of it's reporters, live, rummaging through the suitcase of a child killed in a plane crash.

It is also the channel that showed Kay Burley asking the wife of a convicted killer if she thought her sex life was to blame.

I don't understand how it stays on air. It probably wouldn't if the dirty digger Murdoch wasn't running it.

What I find strange, for the want of a better word, is that by their own admission, the McCann's don't read Twitter, so how can they be "threatened" or "harassed"?
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 04.10.14 15:27

Lance De Boils wrote:Crikey - she's had to flee her home of 15 years?

I'm disgusted. Totally disgusted.

So am I.

Also note that she is a pensioner too.

I'm surprised they didn't go the whole hog and harass a disabled person.

All she has done is offered her opinion on twitter. I am flabbergasted at the idea that Brunt and Sky News will get away with this. Doesn't all this breach the leveson stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 04.10.14 15:27

I have formed the opinion that the McCanns don't do much surfing about Madeleine and leave it to others to inform them when money can be made.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 04.10.14 15:29

Snipped from Sallypelt's last post:

What I find strange, for the want of a better word, is that by their own admission, the McCann's don't read Twitter, so how can they be "threatened" or "harassed"?  "

Yep, now you mention it, it does sound a teensy weensy bit strange to me also.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 15:30

Doesn't all this breach the leveson stuff?

There's a thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 04.10.14 15:31

Couldn't we put together a similar dossier of all the vile abuse and threats that the pros have been dishing out for the last 7 years?  Has anyone ever kept screenshots of such abuse?

We could send it to the police and they would surely have to investigate.

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.10.14 15:32

whatsupdoc wrote:I have formed the opinion that the McCanns don't do much surfing about Madeleine and leave it to others to inform them when money can be made.

If the McCann's are paying some of these "pros" as some claim, then, that in itself, is stirring the hornet's nest.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 04.10.14 15:33

whatsupdoc wrote:I have formed the opinion that the McCanns don't do much surfing about Madeleine and leave it to others to inform them when money can be made.
Yep, the notes from the libel hearing reported that Madam Judge had asked Mrs. if she paid/used media monitoring unit and according to the notes, she replied yes.

I am still wondering why the Judge asked her that?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.10.14 15:33

tiredofthebs wrote:Couldn't we put together a similar dossier of all the vile abuse and threats that the pros have been dishing out for the last 7 years?  Has anyone ever kept screenshots of such abuse?

We could send it to the police and they would surely have to investigate.

Tiredofthebs, you could try reading through the "Hall of Shame" thread. Lots of tweets copied and pasted there.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.10.14 15:34

EXCLUSIVE!

G McCann can NOT even bring himself to say the word 'ABDUCTED'!

"we made it very clear that the directors of Madeleine's fund (of which his wife, himself and other family 'related' members are 'board' directors) AND OURSELVES, HAD always acted in Madeleine's best interest since she went.. (sharp intake of breath) MISSING.."

HOBS..............."HELP!"

"HAD always acted" not 'HAVE always acted''?

"AND OURSELVES"?

Are they trying to 'distance' themselves from the 'fund' by saying "the directors of Madeleine's fund" and, separately, 'ourselves'?

THEY are 'directors' on the 'board' of Madeleine's 'fund'

'ANALYSIS', please.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 04.10.14 15:34

sallypelt wrote:

If the McCann's are paying some of these "pros" as some claim, then, that in itself, is stirring the hornet's nest.
There is no doubt some of the pros are paid.

I reckon Pedro the child washer is one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.10.14 15:37

Who in there right mind would try to cover up the death of a little child,the pro,s must be very sick people.imo
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 04.10.14 15:39

tiny wrote:Who in there right mind would try to cover up the death of a little child,the pro,s must be very sick people.imo

I have always considered them accessories. They are.

It would be interesting to see their reaction if the McCanns were ever to be brought to justice. No doubt they would just vanish like the cowards they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.10.14 16:06

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHICH is WORSE?

Martin Brunt's 'esteemed' SKY NEWS colleague 'rummaging' through, and picking up, a dead little girl's 'possessions' (absolutely one of the most dispicable things i have ever 'witnessed' IN MY LIFE!) OR a pensioner 'airing' her views on not blindly 'believing' the parents, who are the ONLY two people, that have SAID their 'neglected' child was 'abducted'?

thinking

NO 'NEGLECT' = NO 'ABDUCTION'

Just a 'thought':

As OG have supposedly been given this 'file' of 'abuse' I wonder what the 'conversation' would be like between BL and OG 'maddie cops'?

Maybe she'll tell them a few 'home truths'? (discrepancies, contradictions etc.,)

Maybe, just maybe, the 'maddie cops' will come away from interviewing BL 'enlightened' as to why so MANY people view the McCann's 'story' and THEIR er, 'investigation' with 'suspicion'.

Will MB then have the temerity, ironically, to claim "if i had never 'grassed up' BL and 'others' up to the Met Commissioner and the ol' Bill, and let them advance other 'theories', the over 3 years Met Police's investigation, into Madeleine's 'abduction' might well have faltered"

It's a 'theory', isn't it?

Pulitzer Prize 'nominee'.............................Martin 'THE GRASS' Brunt?

So, WHICH is WORSE?

Dispicable SKY NEWS 'reporter' or 'suspected' online 'dissenter' of McCann 'abduction story'?

YOU DECIDE!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top