The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 13 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 13 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 13 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 13 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Justformaddie 01.07.14 22:46

Sky saying a search area 15min walk away has been cordoned off, I think it's the water plant again

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 13 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest 01.07.14 22:51

Imo for everyone questioning why the main suspects aren't being hauled in, my understanding of investigations means that they won't be questioned until the authorities have a complete picture. At that point , they will be interviewed under caution. Last chance saloon, they (? PJ ? SY ?PJ/SY) will only have one go at this and so need all the info/evidence collected before they go for the kill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 01.07.14 22:57

chilli wrote:Imo for everyone questioning why the main suspects aren't being hauled in, my understanding of investigations means that they won't be questioned until the authorities have a complete picture.  At that point , they will be interviewed under caution. Last chance saloon, they (? PJ ? SY ?PJ/SY) will only have one go at this and so need all the info/evidence collected before they go for the kill.
Bang on the money there chilli.

Everything has to be covered. Everyone else has to be eliminated. All has to be 100% watertight.

Then ladies and gentlemen it's showtime.

There was a very good reason why GA postponed the Libel too.
FrankS

Activity : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 01.07.14 23:04

canada12 wrote:I'm sure they'll get out of making a comment by having Clarrie issue a statement: "Kate and Gerry won't be commenting on anything concerning this phase of the investigation and they urge the public to please disregard any ludicrous or outrageous stories that may appear in the press. Also please continue to contribute to Madeleine's fund as Kate and Gerry remain convinced she may be alive and underneath an unturned stone."

Well  Clarence wouldn't be doing Kate and Gerry any favours if the 4 arguidos refuse to answer questions if he then comments on their refusal and implies it could point to them having something to hide......... remember when he said he couldn't " comment" on Robert Murat's presence which was similar to the tragic case involving Ian Huntley ?   - but still managed to comment that he couldn't comment !
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle 01.07.14 23:05

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 13 <a href=Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 13 ImagesCAJZVIO3_zps8bdbdb16"

This place, from the last set of searches, could anyone tell me where it is and who is thought to own it?

Is this a common colour scheme in Portugal - the white with yellow trim? Same as the church in PdL.

Many thanks.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 01.07.14 23:08

The police pull in and question some suspects.

The only one named has some shady things going on in his life around that time.  Some internet blogs claim he has previous convictions for child sex crimes.

This surely must mean the police are going to arrest the McCann's and charge then shortly  roll
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 01.07.14 23:09

At least two arguidos arrived here to the Judiciary Police headquarters in Faro during the morning - in total there are four arguidos who have in common the fact that all of them are residents in Praia da Luz, they have contacted each other by phone at the time of the disappearance, some just a few hours before and others after the event - and this is what makes them to be considered as suspects by the English investigation.

So a nut case and people who did have the stupidity to use their phone around the time of Madeleine's disappearance?

What's next: are they going to examine the water use to determine who went to the toilet too often? It's a sure sign of being guilty.

GMAFB. 

It still looks like a whitewash.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 01.07.14 23:10

If that is the reason GA sacked his lawyer FrankS  then he must surely be very much in the loop of this current investigation winkwink
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 01.07.14 23:13

TUESDAY, JULY 1, 2014

Unless Maddie is Found

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 13 Andy+arriving
[size]

I was not going to post another blog about the Scotland Yard review/investigation, but when I see so many people still believing that this new round of interviews is going to solve the case, that somehow these people are going to spill the beans on the McCanns, that something must have been found in the searches, that sniffer dogs standing by is a sure sign that now the British are giving credence to the previous dog findings, I can't help myself; I have to address the issue.

Here it is in a legal nutshell: only if Maddie's body is found will anyone be prosecuted.

It doesn't matter that someone thinks they saw Gerry carrying a child that night. 
It doesn't matter if Malinka says Murat is really in league with the McCanns.
It doesn't matter if the sniffer dogs hit on some rental car of these new suspects or their own car or on Murat's driveway.

Why?

Because if you add any new information (not proof) to the abundance of information already in the investigative files, it is next to nothing and will not provide anything of credibility with which to charge anyone; no prosecutor in his right mind would take such a mess to court.

Prosecutor: The new sniffer dog hit on Murat's driveway. 
Defense Attorney: So what? The old sniffer dog hit on the McCanns' hire car.

No perpetrator of this crime is going to admit to anything seven years later when he himself knows there is not a shred of physical evidence existing to link to anyone. Anything these new "suspects" might say during the present interviews is going to be so limited, the case is hardly going to be blown wide open. No one is going to admit they kidnapped Maddie, helped bury Maddie, or turn over photos of Maddie in captivity.

Only, and I repeat, only if Maddie's body is actually located is there the possibility of this case moving forward. And, considering there is no good reason to implicate oneself after getting away with the a crime for so long, none of these "suspects" is going to suddenly confess to where he buried Maddie - as a lone perpetrator, a member of some criminal group, nor as an accessory after the fact to the McCanns.

What is happening in Praia da Luz is orchestrated to coincide with the Amaral trial and to bring the case to a suitable administrative conclusion by the end of summer.

I have just been contacted by Anthony Summers whose new book,Looking for Madeleine, will be hitting the stands in the UK in September. He seems to have not an ounce of fear of being Carter-Rucked and his very-late-in-the-game shout-out to me to ask permission to use a few quotes from my blogs leads me to believe he is not going to spend a great deal of time in the book  addressing Gonçalo's and my professional analyses of the case and the McCanns' possible guilt; it will be a book on the McCann search and the Scotland Yard review and a small bit about those people who question the McCanns' innocence.

For all of you who think there is going to be some huge public outcry when Scotland Yard administratively closes the case with a "reasonable theory" of what happened to Maddie, think again. Whether the McCanns win or lose in court, Gonçalo Amaral will still be portrayed as a "disgraced Portuguese cop" who traumatized the innocent parents of a missing child and the Scotland Yard review will be touted as a success in that England cares enough about any missing child to go the distance and find answers for the family. The media will also gush about how Scotland Yard did a spectacular job trying to catch the perpetrator or perpetrators and how they "solved" the case (if only in word). Finally, the Summers' book will come out and won't be pulled off the market by the McCanns, hence becoming the first "unbiased" and independent book on the case, the first book on Maddie to be published by a major publishing house, a book the public will accept as an intelligent and proper synopsis of what has happened over the last seven years. 

Check.
Check.
Checkmate.

Sorry, mates. Sometimes it is what it is. 

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
July 1, 2014[/size]
FrankS

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 01.07.14 23:22

Sadly I agree with her. The results of all this money wasting bad comedy is going to be nothing: a whole fat nothing. The McCanns will scream again that they are exonerated and sadly a 3 year old girl will never find justice.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 01.07.14 23:23

Well Rebekka and Charlie are safe but i bet Andy coulson is feeling a bit pissed off
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 01.07.14 23:24

I don't agree with PB at all I think the PJ would have to be very odd to want to be seen as useless again
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 01.07.14 23:34

noddy100 wrote:I don't agree with PB at all I think the PJ would have to be very odd to want to be seen as useless again

Remember Hillsborough ?   It took many years for the truth to come out - but it came out in the end because there were people who refused to go away but instead repeatedly questioned the official report of the time. These people were dedicated to getting to the truth and they got there in the end although it took many many years.
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 01.07.14 23:35

I think as the PJ are involved SY twill have trouble cooking the books as it were
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 01.07.14 23:36

FrankS wrote:TUESDAY, JULY 1, 2014

Unless Maddie is Found

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 13 Andy+arriving

I was not going to post another blog about the Scotland Yard review/investigation, but when I see so many people still believing that this new round of interviews is going to solve the case, that somehow these people are going to spill the beans on the McCanns, that something must have been found in the searches, that sniffer dogs standing by is a sure sign that now the British are giving credence to the previous dog findings, I can't help myself; I have to address the issue.

Here it is in a legal nutshell: only if Maddie's body is found will anyone be prosecuted.

It doesn't matter that someone thinks they saw Gerry carrying a child that night. 
It doesn't matter if Malinka says Murat is really in league with the McCanns.
It doesn't matter if the sniffer dogs hit on some rental car of these new suspects or their own car or on Murat's driveway.

Why?

Because if you add any new information (not proof) to the abundance of information already in the investigative files, it is next to nothing and will not provide anything of credibility with which to charge anyone; no prosecutor in his right mind would take such a mess to court.

Prosecutor: The new sniffer dog hit on Murat's driveway. 
Defense Attorney: So what? The old sniffer dog hit on the McCanns' hire car.

No perpetrator of this crime is going to admit to anything seven years later when he himself knows there is not a shred of physical evidence existing to link to anyone. Anything these new "suspects" might say during the present interviews is going to be so limited, the case is hardly going to be blown wide open. No one is going to admit they kidnapped Maddie, helped bury Maddie, or turn over photos of Maddie in captivity.

Only, and I repeat, only if Maddie's body is actually located is there the possibility of this case moving forward. And, considering there is no good reason to implicate oneself after getting away with the a crime for so long, none of these "suspects" is going to suddenly confess to where he buried Maddie - as a lone perpetrator, a member of some criminal group, nor as an accessory after the fact to the McCanns.

What is happening in Praia da Luz is orchestrated to coincide with the Amaral trial and to bring the case to a suitable administrative conclusion by the end of summer.

I have just been contacted by Anthony Summers whose new book,Looking for Madeleine, will be hitting the stands in the UK in September. He seems to have not an ounce of fear of being Carter-Rucked and his very-late-in-the-game shout-out to me to ask permission to use a few quotes from my blogs leads me to believe he is not going to spend a great deal of time in the book  addressing Gonçalo's and my professional analyses of the case and the McCanns' possible guilt; it will be a book on the McCann search and the Scotland Yard review and a small bit about those people who question the McCanns' innocence.

For all of you who think there is going to be some huge public outcry when Scotland Yard administratively closes the case with a "reasonable theory" of what happened to Maddie, think again. Whether the McCanns win or lose in court, Gonçalo Amaral will still be portrayed as a "disgraced Portuguese cop" who traumatized the innocent parents of a missing child and the Scotland Yard review will be touted as a success in that England cares enough about any missing child to go the distance and find answers for the family. The media will also gush about how Scotland Yard did a spectacular job trying to catch the perpetrator or perpetrators and how they "solved" the case (if only in word). Finally, the Summers' book will come out and won't be pulled off the market by the McCanns, hence becoming the first "unbiased" and independent book on the case, the first book on Maddie to be published by a major publishing house, a book the public will accept as an intelligent and proper synopsis of what has happened over the last seven years. 

Check.
Check.
Checkmate.

Sorry, mates. Sometimes it is what it is. 

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
July 1, 2014
I think Pat is allowing her emotion and frustration with the way the case is dragging, to cloud her judgement. 

The police have to build a watertight case in order to get a conviction.  She only has to look at the Jonbenet Ramsey case to see how important it is for the police to gather enough evidence for a successful prosecution.  A whitewash could have been accomplished years ago, without all the expense and publicity of a Review and an Investigation.  Of course a lone perpetrator isn't going to suddenly confess, simply because there isn't one.  There is no abductor, and I wonder if Pat really accepts that?  It seems to me that if you accept there is no abductor, you can see that a whitewash is impossible. 

I disagree vigorously over the result of the libel trial.  Of course it is important, it has dominated Goncalo Amaral's life this past 5 years, and he has done everything in his power to stand up to the McCanns, even to the point where he is the last man standing.  To dismiss his long drawn out battle and hopefully his final victory as insignificant is unbelievably insensitive and crass. 

Of course the libel trial is important!  Not only will Goncalo Amaral and the PJ be vindicated, the McCanns will be wiped out financially and their evil hold over the mainstream media will be broken.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 01.07.14 23:39

PB is entitled to her opinion and I respect her opinion but I don't agree with her. I haven't done for sometime!
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 01.07.14 23:40

Good post Cristobell and I fully agree in what you are saying.

I have been disappointed with Pat's negativity for a while now.
FrankS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.07.14 23:42

unconfirmed post on fb saying that Jane tanner and russ getting into van on.itv news? mention of informant also?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.07.14 23:44

Re Pat Brown: A lot of people have an agenda. And unless you really know them, you cannot judge as to WHY they're doing or saying things ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 01.07.14 23:49

Châtelaine wrote:Re Pat Brown: A lot of people have an agenda. And unless you really know them, you cannot judge as to WHY they're doing or saying things ...

Quite.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 01.07.14 23:51

The Bookseller
News

Headline also announced it was releasing Looking for Madeleine, a non-fiction book exploring the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Authors Anthony Summers and Robyn Swan have had access to police files and have interviewed members of Madeleine’s family. Taylor said he believed Looking for Madeleine would “become the definitive book on the case”.
http://www.thebookseller.com/news/suarez-autobiography-headline.html

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 13 AnthonySummersandRobbynSwan

“Every night, we come back into the house, sit down at the dinner table [with their three teenage children] and start talking about September 11,” says Swan. “And then Tony looks up at me and says to the children, ‘We’re not going to talk about the book now.’ And they don’t believe us.”
For the last five years, from their base and home near Cappoquin in Co Waterford, Summers and Swan have been investigating and writing about the most infamous day in modern history.
It has been a tough slog. Summers, who was born in London and whose father was from Kerry, has lived in the area since 1973. Having worked for the BBC in war zones, he was offered the opportunity to write a book on the Romanovs in the early 1970s, which he thought “might earn enough to get me a new car.” It topped the bestsellers list and afforded him the choice of his own work. Several successful books followed; later, while researching a book on J Edgar Hoover, in Washington, Summers met Swan, who was then working for The London Independent.
“Well, Tony hired me to be his researcher,” says Swan. “He claimed it was going to be two weeks’ worth of work. And it ended up being two years. And when he could no longer afford to pay me, he offered to marry me.”
Swan, who was born and raised in Connecticut, says that moving from the capital of the USA to the somewhat more easygoing and sleepy Waterford countryside was a culture shock.
http://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/the-truth-is-out-there-166901.html
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by View-from-Ireland 01.07.14 23:52

Bellisa wrote:unconfirmed post on fb saying that Jane tanner and russ getting into van on.itv news? mention of informant also?

Sounds too good to be true?

View-from-Ireland

Activity : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.07.14 23:52

ShuBob wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Re Pat Brown: A lot of people have an agenda. And unless you really know them, you cannot judge as to WHY they're doing or saying things ...

Quite.
exactly, well said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 01.07.14 23:53

I don't get it... huh  Are you hinting/suggesting PB is playing some sort of game with her negative Nancy blogs? Sorry if I have the wrong end of the stick.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Briohazard 01.07.14 23:55

View-from-Ireland wrote:
Bellisa wrote:unconfirmed post on fb saying that Jane tanner and russ getting into van on.itv news? mention of informant also?

Sounds too good to be true?
Kim Guess posted it in the hideho group on Facebook. Apparently getting a screenshot as we speak

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top