The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are the McCanns in PDL today? - Page 5 Mm11

Are the McCanns in PDL today? - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are the McCanns in PDL today? - Page 5 Mm11

Are the McCanns in PDL today? - Page 5 Regist10

Are the McCanns in PDL today?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are the McCanns in PDL today? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are the McCanns in PDL today?

Post by ultimaThule 06.05.14 22:03

PeterMac wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:It would have taken less than 5 minutes to clear away the tawdry display the McCanns' attached to the gates of Rothley's War Memorial to commemorate the 7th anniversary of their daughter being 'taken' from a foreign field country but, from the penultimate photo here http://www.leicestershirevillages.com/rothley/18117.html it seems to me a candle is a permanent feature, Doug

And, when we think of her we think that, sadly, there IS a corner of a foreign field which is forever Madeleine

(For those not familiar with it, see Rupert Brooke. The Soldier)

No doubt there is a corner of a foreign field in which Madeleine was interred by her killer(s),  PeterM, but whether it proves to be her resting place forever  remains to be seen.

In the meantime, could there be any truth to the rumour that 'a source close to the McCanns' is in the process of organising a game of  'spot the digger and call the Sun/Star/Mirror/Mail' in and around Praia del Luz in the hope that the PJ will halt their investigation?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 06.05.14 22:06

I suspect it is the 'Madeleine Candle'.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/a-candle-still-burns-for-the-little-girl-who-vanished-1.883744

A candle still burns for the little girl who vanished
CAROLYN CHURCHILL
Wednesday 2 July 2008

Next to the war memorial in the village of Rothley, Leicestershire, a candle still burns for Madeleine McCann, who vanished from her parents' holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, 14 months ago.

Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.05.14 0:56

ultimaThule wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Nereid wrote:Whoever made that poster of the missing children made a huge error by labelling a photograph of Denise Pipitone as being Katrice Lee.
Very sloppy and disrespectful imo.

Are the McCanns in PDL today? - Page 5 Katric10

The above board of photographs is set out in the format of a typical primary school classroom display. The backing paper and border roll are standard consortium materials. The green and yellow mix is popular because it cheers up primary classrooms. The double mounting of the title is beloved of primary teachers and the photographs are set at the display angles regularly used by teachers and are symmetrically pleasing. The overlap of annotated pictures is also standard classroom practice. These methods of display are refined by teachers to optimise classroom appearance, especially where inspection is concerned.

The professionalism on this board is in stark contrast to the limp ribbons and not of the same presentational hand IMO. Ditto for the non-annotated photographs, particularly of the boxes which leave you askance as to meaning/relevance. However, these photographs appear to have been laminated and possibly hole-punched at the top corners to allow for threading of the ribbon.

The board itself may be a wall mounted one which has been taken off a wall for the purpose. It's hard to see but I thought I glimpsed bracket holes. It is possible that a Sunday school may have access to these materials, of course. But this level of expertise of the photograph display is commonly seen in mainstream schools.

Notwithstanding the well-presented board, the whole thing smacks of a last minute dash. There is little of thematic purpose and no loving thoughtfulness to my eye. Taking this into account then adding in KH's scruffy appearance and GM's lacklustre words, it is hardly a tribute to a lost daughter.  IMO, this gathering was not their original intention.

I have no doubt that back in 2007 the wee one envisaged a Live Aid style commemoration of the 7th anniversary of his eldest daughter being 'taken' to be held at Wembley stadium with himself addressing a crowd of 90,000+ and, having emulated Phil Collins' flght across the pond, repeating his speech to rapturous applause that same day at the Yankee Stadium or similar in New York but once the Feds got a look at him in the flesh, and the great American public got to observe him and his spouse through Oprah's microscope, that was the end of Gerry's dream.

With their lies exposed for the world to see, all the McCanns could muster on 3 May 2014 was a handful of relatives and gawkers and a tacky display hastily attached to the gates of Rothley's War Memorial, but what I'd like to know is who gave them permission to hold a public assembly by the sacred ground of an epitaph to the fallen heroes of two world wars?

They have abused that War Memorial before, I always thought that was rather a sacrilege. It is so typical for this couple though: riding on anything that might be of use for them.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.05.14 15:55

sharonl wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:PeterMac, you aren't alone in smiling at the double meaning of walking the streets!

For those not in the know, a streetwalker is a prostitute.

In the photos in the Mirror link, Gerry looks as if he's chewing a wasp and Kate seems to have got dressed in the dark.

Why make the effort to meet up with 100 supporters 3 neighbours and a dog?
In their place, I'd have a real church service held, with a real priest, instead of curling up to the War Dead
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 07.05.14 18:31

In their place I would have stayed home with the curtains drawn, as would be my custom on every anniversary of my small daughter's disappearance, Portia

Regardless of whether or not  I had left my children unattended on the night one was 'taken', I would not wish to be around other people and would most probably require medicinal help to get through one of the many dates which I would dread coming to pass each year.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.05.14 18:37

A reminder of the McCanns talking about the ordeal of the 1st anniversary and then at 2.40 how they reacted when they thought they were off camera.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7380419.stm

Oh to be a fly on the wall at other times to see how they're behaving!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.05.14 21:27

ultimaThule wrote:In their place I would have stayed home with the curtains drawn, as would be my custom on every anniversary of my small daughter's disappearance, Portia
Ah yes,
But do you mean the curtains "wide open"  (Kate's statement to the PJ)
Or drawn tight closed, as in Exhibit KH 1,  and every TV interview since.   With the tightly closed curtains "whooshing" in the gale force gust, the first of which slammed the door against her hand and forearm.
Which were not recorded by the Portuguese Meteorological Service,  strangely !

They had no idea that we would be able to get at the Met office reports for PdL !
They had no idea that thousands of photos on Flickr would PROVE that the Last Photo coud not possibly have been taken on 3/5/7, and can only have been taken on the Sunday. (29/4/7)
They thought they were safe. They revelled in it, boasting across the world about how they had got away with it.
AND THEN  . . .
The files were revealed to the world.
Their succession of lies were made clear for anyone with half a brain to see.
Not even highly paid lawyers could save them.
Even Mrs M HAD TO ADMIT that she had no evidence of that of which she spoke, of that of which she tried to enter into the record, under oath; of that of which she tried to sneak past the leading Judge in the Libel Courts of England.
ONE QUESTION and she was finished.
And to his eternal credit Tugendhat J, put on the record his query - obiter, obviously - about the legal situation if it should prove the Madeleine had NOT been abducted.

My Lord,
She was not. Even Scotland Yard are beginning to admit that, publicly.  The PJ knew that 7 years and one day ago. Anyone else with half a brain has worked it out.
And one day you will be invited to consider the position in which you found yourself.
We are confident that on that day you will do the right thing.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 08.05.14 2:12

There's no ambiguity about the state of my curtains as they are open during the daytime and closed during the hours of darkness, PeterM.

While I have no doubt that Turgendhat will do the right thing when the time comes, I can't say the same for the McCanns and their Tapas pals.  

It seems to me that whatever way this case is viewed, there is an overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence and sufficient forensic findings to substantiate serious charges against all of them and I'm left with a continuing sense of disbelief that they haven't been brought to account in a court of law.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top