The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Mm11

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Mm11

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Regist10

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Empty why operation grange can only be a whitewash

Post by angusallan 21.05.14 10:47

candyfloss wrote:
sharonl wrote:

Gordon Brown - amongst other things,  rushed over to PDL and insisted that Madeleines' disappearance be treated as an abduction, and he assisted in the setting up of the fund.

Sharonl, I can't recall this, can you give me a reminder.  Are you meaning  when he went to sign the treaty?  How did he (Gordon Brown)assist in setting up the fund?  I must be getting old as I can't remember this either.  big grin
Well done Candyfloss.
angusallan

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Empty Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Watching The Detectives 21.05.14 13:40

Forthright speech by Theresa May today.....see the video........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27504422
Watching The Detectives

Activity : 64

Back to top Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Empty Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by ultimaThule 21.05.14 15:36

sharonl wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
sharonl wrote:

Gordon Brown - amongst other things,  rushed over to PDL and insisted that Madeleines' disappearance be treated as an abduction, and he assisted in the setting up of the fund.

Sharonl, I can't recall this, can you give me a reminder.  Are you meaning  when he went to sign the treaty?  How did he (Gordon Brown)assist in setting up the fund?  I must be getting old as I can't remember this either.  big grin

He rushed over to PDL early May and insisted that the case be treated as an abduction - I will look for a link

I think that it is written in Kate's book,  Gordon Brown was trying all that he could to get charitable status for the fund but it did not meet the public interest test as it was for one child only.  There is more, but I need to locate the exact source

The bewk contains two references to Gordon Brown, one being on p137 when Kate writes "there had been words of support, too, from prime-minister-in-waiting Gordon Brown" and the other being on p153 when "seconds" before the couple arrived at Fatima on 23 May "Gerry received a phone call from Gordon Brown" after whch conversation "Gerry relayed his message of support and encouragement to me, commenting on the marked empathy and sincerity in Mr Brown's voice".

Had Gordon Brown joined the throng of lawyers, "crisis psychology" proponents, ambassadors, consulars, and other assorted dignitaries, together with the hordes of freeloading relatives and friends who rushed to dance attendance on console the McCanns, I have no doubt his visit would have been front page news around the globe and in the absence of any such report, it's apparent he did not bestir himself to jump on a jet to Luz.

As it is, notwithstanding the "marked empathy and sincerity" in his voice when he spoke to Gerry on the phone in May 2007, in December of that year Gordon Brown declined to speak with the couple in person and/or hear their lawyers and well-heeled supporters speaking for them: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-500828/Madeleine-Gordon-Brown-snubs-request-No-10-meeting-McCanns.html

With regard to the setting up of the limited company, as described on p125 of the bewk, on 11 May the couple met with a "paralegal" and "a barrister" acting for the International Family Law Group (IFLG) who advised them to set up a "fighting fund", the objectives of which would be devised by IFLG who would instruct "a leading charity law firm, Bates, Wells and Braithwaite (BWB), to draw up articles of association".  

On p137, Kate states that BWB "had talked to the Charity Commission about whether it would be eligible for charitable status.  As its objectives were limited to the serach for a single child and the beneficiaries were essentially one family, it was deemed that the public benefit test would not be met.  So the fund took the form of a not-for-profit, private limited company."

From the above it would seem improbable that Gordon Brown, who at that time was Chancellor of the Exchequer, turned his attention to assisting in the creation of the limited company and the enrichment of the McCanns at the expense of tax payers of the UK and elsewhere.

It should be noted that until he became Prime Minister on 27 June 2007, Gordon Brown was in no position to insist "that the case be treated as an abduction" and that by 18 July, the date which Kate belatedly recognised as a "turning point", the establishment's previously supportive stance had undergone a material change.  

Imo if Kate had been gifted with prescience she would not have become enamoured with her spouse and if she had been blessed with hindsight, she would have recognised the call he received from the director of communications at the Foreign Office to the effect that there was concern in government "that Clarence was 'becoming the story'" as the writing on the wall.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.14 16:32

Thanks UT so he didn't rush to PDL then, and didn't help set up the fund, I thought I had never read that. Unless of course sharonl can find something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 21.05.14 16:56

candyfloss wrote:Thanks UT so he didn't rush to PDL then, and didn't help set up the fund, I thought I had never read that.  Unless of course sharonl can find something.

I have definitely read references to both of the above points somewhere, and I will look for them later.  Whether there is any truth in either is another matter.

I don't have the book to hand at the moment but I am quite certain that it was Kate who made the reference to Brown trying to obtain charity status for the fund.

I will check tonight
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.14 17:17

sharonl wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Thanks UT so he didn't rush to PDL then, and didn't help set up the fund, I thought I had never read that.  Unless of course sharonl can find something.

I have definitely read references to both of the above points somewhere, and I will look for them later.  Whether there is any truth in either is another matter.

I don't have the book to hand at the moment but I am quite certain that it was Kate who made the reference to Brown trying to obtain charity status for the fund.

I will check tonight

Thanks sharonl, it will be good to get it cleared up, as I said I can't ever remember it, but then I am getting rather forgetful in my old age  big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 21.05.14 17:24

If SY are seeking to perform a whitewash then I dont understand why AR staged his Crimewatch program to seat Mc Canns under the
e-fits that were blatantly remarkably like Gerry.

I dont understand why it was decided to review the case in a glare of publicity when it was obvious there would be observers scrutinising the review.

I dont understand why the Mc Canns have been so visible and 'loud' over recent years - why they were not advised to lay low and be thankful.

The Mc Canns do not act as if there is a whitewash being performed - surely they would be aware of a prospective whitewash?

If a whitewash were being carried out then SY would need some form of agreement with Portugal. SY cant possibly perform a whitewash if PJ are intent on
finding out what actually happened in pursuit of justice.

The more I think about it the more I dont feel a whitewash is possible. The only outcome possible is either revealing the truth or partially revealing the truth unless UK is in partnership with the
Portuguese.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.14 17:25

I like the expression "senior moments" better than getting forgetful in my old age, Candyfloss!

Enid O'Dowd's report on the fund gave the details of every Tom, Dick and Harry that was involved in setting it up. Unfortunately the McCann Files website is down - let's hope for no ominous reason - and so I can't check it out at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Empty Operation Grange

Post by Poppyfox 21.05.14 19:48

Hi just joined today.  After watching Theresa May I am extremely hopeful that Operation Grange is not going to be a white wash.  If I were the McCanns I would be scared and looking over my shoulder IMO.  My worry is that there's lots of people who jumped on the Mccanns band wagon.  Who will be prosecuted and who will escape? I have had no faith in the investigation until recently.  I believe AR is playing a very clever game by saying that the parents are ruled out by lulling them into a false sense of security but is watching them very closely.  Exciting times and I hope justice for Madeleine McCann and glory to Tony Bennett, and Goncalo Amaral.  Also enjoy reading all the theories and opinions especially Petermac.    new

Just a reminder not to change surnames of people into derogatory names...........I realise you are new, so wouldn't realise, thanks
Poppyfox
Poppyfox

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 21.05.14 20:11

candyfloss wrote:
sharonl wrote:

I will check tonight

Thanks sharonl, it will be good to get it cleared up, as I said I can't ever remember it, but then I am getting rather forgetful in my old age  big grin 

Maybe it's me that's dreaming things up, perhaps I should work for the Sun  big grin 

I don't think the article said that Gordon was actually assisting with the setting up of the fund but Kate mentioned that he did try to assist with obtaining charitable status.  We will know when I find it, soon I hope.

Not what I read or my source, but its a start:

Tax blow for search fund

In addition, the fund will not benefit from gift aid, a form of tax relief that allows charities to claim from the government an additional 28p for every £1 they receive in donations. And tax will have to be paid on all interest accrued by the fund.

Last night the Treasury refused to intervene, insisting it was the preserve of HM Revenue & Customs to decide tax liability.

The development will embarrass Gordon Brown who told Madeleine’s family last week he would do all he could to help on "a practical and a personal level".

The decision on charitable status could hit the family's efforts to trace Madeleine. Her parents Kate and Gerry are considering hiring a private investigator amid concern over the way police have handled the hunt. A FUND to finance the international search for Madeleine McCann will be forced to pay Vat and denied tax breaks worth tens of thousands of pounds after being refused charitable status writes Mark Macaskill.

The Madeleine fund has already received almost £80,000 from the public and businesses. Madeleine's parents had hoped for charity status for the fund but were turned down by the Charity Commission because the money raised is not for the "wider public good".

Instead, the fund has been registered as a company, which means it is liable to pay Vat at 17.5% on advertising costs and goods designed to raise funds, such as stickers. Charities are eligible for "zero rate" tax relief on such expenses.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyfox 21.05.14 20:19

Sorry Candyfloss  soz 
Poppyfox
Poppyfox

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 21.05.14 20:32

Still not the source that I am looking for but:

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/01/what-was-or-maybe-still-is-wider-agenda.html

Gordon Brown has pledged his support. Last Friday John McCann was dining with friends when Downing Street called to say that the Chancellor was on the line. Minutes later Mr McCanns mobile on which he takes hundreds of calls daily ran out of power, cutting off Britains next Prime Minister in mid-sentence. Yesterday morning, as Mr McCann was talking to The Times, his mobile rang again. It was Revenue & Customs, calling at Mr Brown request to discuss how the fund could gain charitable status.

Candyfloss - is this going off topic? Do you want to move these posts to a more relevant thread?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 21.05.14 21:15

sharonl wrote:Still not the source that I am looking for but:

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/01/what-was-or-maybe-still-is-wider-agenda.html

Gordon Brown has pledged his support. Last Friday John McCann was dining with friends when Downing Street called to say that the Chancellor was on the line. Minutes later Mr McCanns mobile on which he takes hundreds of calls daily ran out of power, cutting off Britains next Prime Minister in mid-sentence. Yesterday morning, as Mr McCann was talking to The Times, his mobile rang again. It was Revenue & Customs, calling at Mr Brown request to discuss how the fund could gain charitable status.

Candyfloss - is this going off topic?  Do you want to move these posts to a more relevant thread?

At the risk of going further ot. There is a clip of John McC relating this phonecall event.

But I don't think GB ever went to PdL. He was never photographed with the McCs and I don't think met them personally.
Clarrie complained about only being offered a meeting at consular level when they wanted top level after 'returning' to the UK.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 21.05.14 21:31

Philomena McCann's meeting with Gordon Brown on 16 May 2007 has probably already been posted, but her comment below is beyond bizarre.

BBC

Wednesday, 16 May 2007

Madeleine's aunt, Philomena McCann, of Glasgow, visited Parliament on Wednesday to lobby MPs and peers for support.  

Philomena McCann with MPs
Philomena McCann appealed to MPs for their help

She said that, in a personal meeting, Mr Brown had offered support on "a practical and a personal level".

She added: "For someone to abduct Madeleine, we're aware they would want such a beautiful, caring little girl as she is, and I can totally understand them.

"But give her back, she isn't yours, we want her home and safe."
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 21.05.14 21:34

Tigger

I do remember a press report stating that Brown was in Portugal the week that Madeleine Disappeared - this could of course be spin. This also comes at the same time that he met with JOSE Socrates, both in Portugal and the UK. They discussed Freeport, The Lisbon Treaty & Madeleine. Further to that we have this:

On May 16, Gordon Brown met with members of McCann family and “pledged to help in anyway (he) can". Gordon Brown has personally intervened in the search for missing four-year-old Madeleine McCann after her parents became frustrated by the lack of progress in the police investigation. After a series of telephone conversations with Madeleine's father, the Chancellor requested assistance from the Foreign Office and the Home Office. He asked that pressure be brought to bear on the Portuguese authorities to allow more information about the inquiry to be made public. A source close to the McCann family said: "Within a day of the family speaking to Gordon Brown and expressing their frustration about certain things, the whole attitude of the Portuguese police changed and they found them much more open. The sequence of events suggests some influence was exerted from above." The first foreign visitor to No 10 Downing Street after Gordon Brown became Prime Minister was his Portuguese counterpart Jose Socrates. Speaking to a press conference afaterwards, Mr Brown thanked the Portuguese authorities for their efforts in trying to find missing four-year-old Madeleine McCann. And Mr Brown also said the British Government would do all it could to help locate the youngster.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 21.05.14 21:39

Madeleine: Brown quizzes Portuguese PM about bungled police inquiry

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/6oct7/19_10_2007-1.htm

HOMEPAGE POLITICIANS NEWS REPORTS INDEX MAIL IMAGES 2007 & 2008 NEWS OCTOBER 2007

Original Source: MAIL: FRIDAY 19 OCTOBER 2007
By VANESSA ALLEN and JAMES CHAPMAN
Last updated at 10:44 19 October 2007

Gordon Brown has raised concerns about the investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance with his Portuguese counterpart.

Mr Brown discussed the police inquiry with the premier Jose Socrates during private talks in Lisbon, where the pair are attending the EU summit.
Mr Brown said he wanted to be assured "that the police authorities are taking the actions that are necessary and there's proper cooperation between the British and Portuguese police".

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Brown_JoseSocratesPort

Assurances: Gordon Brown met Portuguese premier Jose Socrates in private yesterday in Lisbon to discuss Madeleine McCann

The pair previously discussed the case in July, when Mr Socrates assured Mr Brown "everything possible" was being done to find the missing four-year-old.
Mr Brown's involvement in the case has sparked resentment in Portugal in the past.

One detective accused parents Gerry and Kate McCann of creating "constant interruptions and distractions" after it emerged they had been keeping him personally updated on developments over Madeleine, who went missing in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz on May 3.

The policeman said: "It is amazing to me that people in high positions are getting involved. I can't think of any case in Portugal where this has happened."

A source in the Portugese police admitted yesterday they have no evidence against the McCanns, who are still official suspects.

A high-ranking detective in the investigation told the Portuguese newspaper 24 Horas: "The truth is, nothing which allows us to make a definite accusation against the McCanns has yet emerged."

It also emerged yesterday that Mrs McCann is having haunting visions of Madeleine at night.

Her mother Susan Healey said: "She told me she was unable to sleep a couple of nights ago and I said, 'Did the twins wake you up?' She said, 'No, Madeleine came'."

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.05.14 22:00

tigger wrote:
At the risk of going further ot. There is a clip of John McC relating this phonecall event.

But I don't think GB ever went to PdL. He was never photographed with the McCs and I don't think met them personally. Clarrie complained about only being offered a meeting at consular level when they wanted top level after 'returning' to the UK.
That's right, there's no mention of Gordon Brown actually going to Praia da Luz or Portugal in the early months, but he did go to Portugal on 17 and 18 October 2007 when, according to a number of reliable press reports, he personally discussed the Madeleine McCann case with Portuguese President Jose Socrtates, during discussions about the E.U. Lisbon Treaty:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488399/Madeleine-Brown-quizzes-Portuguese-PM-bungled-police-inquiry.html#ixzz22Sb4eeH3

It is also known from Dr Goncalo Amaral's book that the Portuguese Police 'phoned Gordon Brown on 2 October 2007 to tell them that they were going to remove Dr Amaral from the Madeleine investigation later in the day.

There is quite a bit more about all this on another thread here titled simply: 'Gordon Brown'.

It was also Brown who badgered the Portuguese authorities to allow Gerry McCann to release his statement about 'Tannerman'* to the world's press on IIRC 25 May 2007.  

* It's DCI Redwood here from Operation Grange. Just to let you all know, and remind you again, Gerry McCann and Gordon Brown were wrong about Tannerman. He was NOT, repeat NOT the abductor. This was in fact a man who was simply taking his child - a blonde three-year-old girl - back from the night creche. Ok, he was going a funny way home, buy why on earth not? He was on holiday. Why was the child only in pyjamas? Come on, I don't know, could be one of any number of reasons. Maybe he took her there in her pyjamas. Maybe he took her in her clothes and left her pyjamas with the night staff and said: 'Put these on her when she starts looking sleepy'. Or, OK, may be he didn't take any pyjamas, but maybe the creche staff carry spare pairs for just this sort of occasion. Why didn't he have a buggy for her? Look, I'm the one asking the questions round here, but I'm sure there's a simple explanation. He was on holiday. He didn't have one, OK? That satisfy you? And look, if you are in any doubt at all, the bloke told us he normally went around Praia da Luz that week in a dark jacket and trousers. Stands to reason he would be wearing them that night, doesn't it? Why didn't he tell anyone for six years that he was walking past Gerry's flat at 9.15pm on 3 May. Look, why are you interrogating me? They never asked me these sorts of questions on CrimeWatch. Take it from me, it was a revelation moment. Who knows? Maybe he couldn't remember? Maybe he was too frightened to come forward. Maybe he really wanted to come forward, but his wife said 'No'. Now, all eyes on 'Smithman' please, and those two e-fits. What was that? How could they come up with those two e-fits if they never saw his face? Right, I'm terminating this interview right now / CUT

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 22.05.14 22:42

IMO all Operation Grange have to do is show the public proof of what they have that is keeping the tapas9 out of their lines of enquiry, that way, there would be a lot more support and help maddie get back home (if the abduction really did take place) maybe they don't have that proof then IMO 
 sad1

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Empty Operation Grange is an expensive farce and whitewash - according to recent Tweets

Post by Tony Bennett 23.05.14 8:41

Am not completely au fait with Twitter, but I think these comments are being made on the Met Police's own account.

If so, no doubt one of our hard-working police officers will be busy on the 'Delete' button this morning.

They only want praise, and can't take criticism

1. WhyAyeMrs@WhyAyeMrs20h
  2. @metpoliceuk Stop wasting OUR money on these people. At best, they neglected their children and are not deserving of my taxes
  3. Details Expand Collapse

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @WhyAyeMrs
    • Unmute @WhyAyeMrs
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 06895827cd3c4a52faefcc2db15cfd86_biggerRothley Pillowcase™@RothleyPillow20h
  2. @metpoliceuk I DO NOT AND WILL NOT CONSENT TO UK POLICE CORRUPTING THE PORTUGUESE INVESTIGATION OF THE #MCCANN GANG AND 'THE OTHERS'! #Evil

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @RothleyPillow
    • Unmute @RothleyPillow
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 463cb0ceda4d9bc2f105ad91b572afd2_bigger۞Ξ۞Ξ۞Ξ۞Ξ@Bishop_Basher20h
  2. @metpoliceuk Oh please.....it's a farce and you know it is.

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @Bishop_Basher
    • Unmute @Bishop_Basher
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 ZBEsA_rg_biggerjulia@openjools20h
  2. @WhyAyeMrs What about Maddie? She deserves justice. Stop wasting our money on random gypsies and start looking at the parents @metpoliceuk

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @openjools
    • Unmute @openjools
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Ca523085f49dbea6bc6d0c91d51bd887_biggerWhyAyeMrs@WhyAyeMrs20h
  2. @openjools Random gypsies? Who are you talking about?

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @WhyAyeMrs
    • Unmute @WhyAyeMrs
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 ZBEsA_rg_biggerjulia@openjools20h
  2. @WhyAyeMrs Gypsies, burglars, resort employees, Uncle Tom Cobley and all.

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @openjools
    • Unmute @openjools
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Ca523085f49dbea6bc6d0c91d51bd887_biggerWhyAyeMrs@WhyAyeMrs19h
  2. @openjools Sorry, due to my MAN FLU, I misread your last tweet. Thought you were having a go at gypsies. Apologies. Ignore my reply

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @WhyAyeMrs
    • Unmute @WhyAyeMrs
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 21H1Lyv0_biggerNic W@NicsWits19h
  2. @RothleyPillow I'm sure the police will eventually seek your consent. Just sit tight there. They're on their way...... #mccann

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @NicsWits
    • Unmute @NicsWits
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 199db8bf0abeb1f285fe8acbdfc23253_biggerMiss Vivien@vivienmiss18h
  2. @metpoliceuk Ludicrous,stop trying to find evidence to fit phoney abduction,do u think we the public were born yesterday.#Corruption #mccann

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @vivienmiss
    • Unmute @vivienmiss
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 HPLRs7h2_biggerA Man Without Wings@AndyPacino18h
  2. @openjools @vivienmiss @WhyAyeMrs @metpoliceuk How come hundreds of thousands of us can see it, yet the Police can't?

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @AndyPacino
    • Unmute @AndyPacino
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 199db8bf0abeb1f285fe8acbdfc23253_biggerMiss Vivien@vivienmiss18h
  2. @AndyPacino @openjools @WhyAyeMrs @metpoliceuk I reckon they can see it,but for some bizarre reason(& ur guess is as good as mine)ignore it.

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @vivienmiss
    • Unmute @vivienmiss
    • Block or Report

[*]

2. @metpoliceuk Don't know what SY are playing at re #McCann case,but until u investigate t obvious perps,Madeleine will never get justice.

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @vivienmiss
    • Unmute @vivienmiss
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Xv1eTs1L_biggerBabalou@B_balou18h
  2. Well done @metpoliceuk for dropping all references to "abduction". We all know that there was no abduction. #McCann

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @B_balou
    • Unmute @B_balou
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Ca523085f49dbea6bc6d0c91d51bd887_biggerWhyAyeMrs@WhyAyeMrs18h
  2. @vivienmiss @AndyPacino @openjools @metpoliceuk They're white and middle class for starters :-(

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @WhyAyeMrs
    • Unmute @WhyAyeMrs
    • Block or Report

[*]

2. @WhyAyeMrs @AndyPacino @openjools @metpoliceuk Being white is nothing to do with it,something else stinks re whole #McCann case.

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @vivienmiss
    • Unmute @vivienmiss
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Fzq52xy7zdr82hqvj686_biggerCerb32@Cerb3218h
  2. @B_balou Who's we, Babs? #mccann

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @Cerb32
    • Unmute @Cerb32
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Ca523085f49dbea6bc6d0c91d51bd887_biggerWhyAyeMrs@WhyAyeMrs18h
  2. @vivienmiss @AndyPacino @openjools @metpoliceuk They should be charged with child neglect at the very least. Why don't police want to know?

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @WhyAyeMrs
    • Unmute @WhyAyeMrs
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Xv1eTs1L_biggerBabalou@B_balou18h
  2. @Cerb32 In October, the Met were talking of abduction - now they are talking of disappearance, as are the MSM #McCann pic.twitter.com/wnTIrse89A
  3. Details View photo Hide photo

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @B_balou
    • Unmute @B_balou
    • Block or Report

[*]

2. @Cerb32 Maybe Andy listened to one of his favourite shillettes? https://twitter.com/b_balou/status/465087796047523840 … #McCann

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @B_balou
    • Unmute @B_balou
    • Block or Report

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.05.14 8:42

MORE:

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Df870b4398e8a729709217e402ebd010_biggerMari Welzel@umweltbuerger18h
  2. @B_balou @JillyCL @metpoliceuk Yes, thank you! a 'high five hands touching' for putting this straight for once and for all ! #McCann

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @umweltbuerger
    • Unmute @umweltbuerger
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Default_profile_2_biggerphype@paradigmhype17h
  2. @umweltbuerger @B_balou @JillyCL @metpoliceuk Contradiction in official statement as some possible scenarios seem to have been avoided. Why?

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @paradigmhype
    • Unmute @paradigmhype
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Df870b4398e8a729709217e402ebd010_biggerMari Welzel@umweltbuerger17h
  2. @paradigmhype @B_balou @JillyCL @metpoliceuk For practical reasons,confidential, police are saying something without saying anything #McCann

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @umweltbuerger
    • Unmute @umweltbuerger
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 9aHBCldU_biggerBoo@1matthewwright117h
  2. @B_balou @Cerb32 lol good old Andy #mccann

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @1matthewwright1
    • Unmute @1matthewwright1
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Default_profile_2_biggerphype@paradigmhype17h
  2. @umweltbuerger @B_balou @JillyCL @metpoliceuk Sorry MW but its not a TV script. Mccanns would not be kept informed if at all being looked at

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @paradigmhype
    • Unmute @paradigmhype
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Hoppinghare_biggerThe Hare@TheyFearTheHare16h
  2. @metpoliceuk this is a 3 year old innocent child whose memory you are violating. Do the honorable thing, resign

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @TheyFearTheHare
    • Unmute @TheyFearTheHare
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 HabZGFwK_biggerCurlin' Stane@CurlinStane15h
  2. @TheyFearTheHare @lucyfur46 @metpoliceuk please explain why this is violating her memory. Surely everyone is looking for the truth here?

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @CurlinStane
    • Unmute @CurlinStane
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 DOdfHZ5R_biggerKev Thomas@chilledkev15h
  2. @metpoliceuk so it is definitely a 'disappearance'! No mention of an abduction! #mccann

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @chilledkev
    • Unmute @chilledkev
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 28c1789e4a69d00ee466102f5f19ae9a_biggermariaccnr@mariaccnr15h
  2. @metpoliceuk downdate not update. Who is missing,who? Uhnnnn

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @mariaccnr
    • Unmute @mariaccnr
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 ZmJBAW4D_biggerWeiss@w_nicht15h
  2. @chilledkev @metpoliceuk We all know that Eddie and Keela were top dogs. Best of the best. #mccann

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @w_nicht
    • Unmute @w_nicht
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 41c00b0b73793979e9ac01ae6edb1bb0_biggerLou@WakingUp2Truth15h
  2. @chilledkev @B_balou @metpoliceuk it was never an abduction just from liars K&G #mccann the child abusers point of view

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @WakingUp2Truth
    • Unmute @WakingUp2Truth
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 ZmJBAW4D_biggerWeiss@w_nicht14h
  2. @metpoliceuk Have you found out..or even tried..who died in 5A, and why the cadaver smell was all over #mccann?

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @w_nicht
    • Unmute @w_nicht
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 Tweety_picture_raining_biggerGlitter_Brain@glitter_brain14h
  2. @w_nicht @metpoliceuk you think the different dogs may take a wee sniff into 5a again ? #mccann

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @glitter_brain
    • Unmute @glitter_brain
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 ZmJBAW4D_biggerWeiss@w_nicht14h
  2. @glitter_brain @metpoliceuk No need. The top dogs were there. So, has SY found/tried to found out who died there? #mccann

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @w_nicht
    • Unmute @w_nicht
    • Block or Report

[*]

2. @metpoliceuk @InnaMood Who died in 5A? #cadaver

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @w_nicht
    • Unmute @w_nicht
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 OSThDkAg_biggerBattyBird@InnaMood14h
  2. @w_nicht @metpoliceuk Jersey child abuse, the dogs found dead kids there too. Coconuts? Hmmmm milk teeth? Bones? Torture chambers?

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @InnaMood
    • Unmute @InnaMood
    • Block or Report

[*]

2. @InnaMood @metpoliceuk Huh?

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @w_nicht
    • Unmute @w_nicht
    • Block or Report

[*]

1. Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 29 OSThDkAg_biggerBattyBird@InnaMood14h
  2. @w_nicht @metpoliceuk The same dogs found evidence of child remains in Jersey, guess the police didn't teach dogs to cover up?

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @InnaMood
    • Unmute @InnaMood
    • Block or Report

[*]

2. @InnaMood Only @metpoliceuk is trained/ordered to cover up? In #mccann case it seams to be obvious.

1. Reply

• RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More

• Share via email
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @w_nicht
    • Unmute @w_nicht
    • Block or Report

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 23.05.14 10:49

You have posted a standard day's tweeting out there on the #mccann topic. Every single day is the same. Tweets similar to those you copied, and then endless bickering with pro-McCann users. It's utterly useless for any real information or debate (which may be the goal of any paid shills). Twitter is not moderated and so it's full of this kind of rubbish.

You can copy anyone you wish on your tweet - so these users simply add the @metpolice to their comment. No-one at @metpolice will read it - ever. But they are all filed away in case the MET ever wanted to go after someone. You mention that you are not a twitter expert. You are missing nothing. Ever.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.05.14 12:37

Bishop Brennan wrote:You have posted a standard day's tweeting out there on the #mccann topic.   Every single day is the same.   Tweets similar to those you copied, and then endless bickering with pro-McCann users.   It's utterly useless for any real information or debate (which may be the goal of any paid shills).  Twitter is not moderated and so it's full of this kind of rubbish.  

You can copy anyone you wish on your tweet - so these users simply add the @metpolice to their comment.  No-one at @metpolice will read it - ever.  But they are all filed away in case the MET ever wanted to go after someone.  You mention that you are not a twitter expert.  You are missing nothing.  Ever.

You are quite right BB, those sort of comments there daily, and much worse! Will merge this with the Op Grange whitewash thread in debate section.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 23.05.14 21:03

Tony Bennett wrote:
tigger wrote:

But I don't think GB ever went to PdL. He was never photographed with the McCs and I don't think met them personally. Clarrie complained about only being offered a meeting at consular level when they wanted top level after 'returning' to the UK.
That's right, there's no mention of Gordon Brown actually going to Praia da Luz or Portugal in the early months, but he did go to Portugal on 17 and 18 October 2007 when, according to a number of reliable press reports, he personally discussed the Madeleine McCann case with Portuguese President Jose Socrtates, during discussions about the E.U. Lisbon Treaty:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488399/Madeleine-Brown-quizzes-Portuguese-PM-bungled-police-inquiry.html#ixzz22Sb4eeH3

It is also known from Dr Goncalo Amaral's book that the Portuguese Police 'phoned Gordon Brown on 2 October 2007 to tell them that they were going to remove Dr Amaral from the Madeleine investigation later in the day.

There is quite a bit more about all this on another thread here titled simply: 'Gordon Brown'.

It was also Brown who badgered the Portuguese authorities to allow Gerry McCann to release his statement about 'Tannerman'* to the world's press on IIRC 25 May 2007.  

* It's DCI Redwood here from Operation Grange. Just to let you all know, and remind you again, Gerry McCann and Gordon Brown were wrong about Tannerman. He was NOT, repeat NOT the abductor. This was in fact a man who was simply taking his child - a blonde three-year-old girl - back from the night creche. Ok, he was going a funny way home, buy why on earth not? He was on holiday. Why was the child only in pyjamas? Come on, I don't know, could be one of any number of reasons. Maybe he took her there in her pyjamas. Maybe he took her in her clothes and left her pyjamas with the night staff and said: 'Put these on her when she starts looking sleepy'. Or, OK, may be he didn't take any pyjamas, but maybe the creche staff carry spare pairs for just this sort of occasion. Why didn't he have a buggy for her? Look, I'm the one asking the questions round here, but I'm sure there's a simple explanation. He was on holiday. He didn't have one, OK? That satisfy you? And look, if you are in any doubt at all, the bloke told us he normally went around Praia da Luz that week in a dark jacket and trousers. Stands to reason he would be wearing them that night, doesn't it? Why didn't he tell anyone for six years that he was walking past Gerry's flat at 9.15pm on 3 May. Look, why are you interrogating me? They never asked me these sorts of questions on CrimeWatch. Take it from me, it was a revelation moment. Who knows? Maybe he couldn't remember? Maybe he was too frightened to come forward. Maybe he really wanted to come forward, but his wife said 'No'. Now, all eyes on 'Smithman' please, and those two e-fits. What was that? How could they come up with those two e-fits if they never saw his face? Right, I'm terminating this interview right now / CUT

big grin 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 24.05.14 17:16

sharonl wrote:Tigger

I do remember a press report stating that Brown was in Portugal the week that Madeleine Disappeared - this could of course be spin.  This also comes at the same time that he met with JOSE Socrates, both in Portugal and the UK.  They discussed Freeport, The Lisbon Treaty & Madeleine.  Further to that we have this:

On May 16, Gordon Brown met with members of McCann family and “pledged to help in anyway (he) can". Gordon Brown has personally intervened in the search for missing four-year-old Madeleine McCann after her parents became frustrated by the lack of progress in the police investigation. After a series of telephone conversations with Madeleine's father, the Chancellor requested assistance from the Foreign Office and the Home Office. He asked that pressure be brought to bear on the Portuguese authorities to allow more information about the inquiry to be made public. A source close to the McCann family said: "Within a day of the family speaking to Gordon Brown and expressing their frustration about certain things, the whole attitude of the Portuguese police changed and they found them much more open. The sequence of events suggests some influence was exerted from above." The first foreign visitor to No 10 Downing Street after Gordon Brown became Prime Minister was his Portuguese counterpart Jose Socrates. Speaking to a press conference afaterwards, Mr Brown thanked the Portuguese authorities for their efforts in trying to find missing four-year-old Madeleine McCann. And Mr Brown also said the British Government would do all it could to help locate the youngster.

I've read nothing which indicates that Gordon Brown, a man as singularly unsuited to high office as his predecessor, made any public statement in respect of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann which would not have been said in similar circumstances by any other UK politician.  

With regard to what Brown may have said in private, we can only speculate.   However, I have no doubt that the 'source close to the McCann family' is more aware than most that one of the most effective ways of creating suspicion and dissension between two parties is for it appear that one is briefing against the other.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.05.14 17:58

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2007/dec/12/uk.eu

GB arrived two hours late for the signing of the Lisbon treaty, he had to sign it all by himself in a separate room.  big grin 
December 2007

He did some kind of deal with Socrates  as Socrates had creamed off some money for himself  during a deal  - I think defence equipment -  with the UK. But I don't think that was as early as September. By December they were plugging the holes so it might have been then.

I've never read that he hurried of to PdL in the early days as that would have been quite inappropriate for the Chancellor.
I do believe Milliband was there in September - certainly he was in Portugal at the beginning of September and may for all we know, have expedited their flight  to the UK.

GB was more or less forced to help the McCann family, it'sinteresting that he phoned John M. Could easily have phoned Portugal.
I think it was Philomena who said  he was a friend of the family? Perhaps not exactly a friend but one of those mebtioned by John M. Who owed them favours.

Imo when somebody about to become PM owed you a really big favour, you'd be able to take a really big risk.... winkwink 

My feeling is much more that GB  helped because he had to. He's also on YouTube giving somebody a Freemason's Master handshake. Might have been abother reason to help. However, he ditched  them asap - Mitchell complained he wouldn't receive them, no high level meetings were offered.

Seeing the popularity of the McCs before and during the election GB would have won some votes by meeting up with them, certainly Kelly viewers would have voted for him. He's been amazingly quiet and hardly appears in parliament, unlike Major when he lost the election.

You could simply ask the member for Kirkcaldy of course.   nah 
We also only have the McCann clan as a source for the 'fact' that the PJ suddenly became helpful.

What might be interesting is that somebody once posted (sorry!should be able to find it) on one of the early forums that Gerry was taken to London on the 3rd day, came back same day or next.  That would make it the 6th or 7th. If that's true he may have been given some instructions.
Now when exactly did Gerry have his epiphany?  Remember, in the church?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top