The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 14 Mm11

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 14 Mm11

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 14 Regist10

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 14 Empty Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Hobs 18.03.14 2:24

What is going on with kate's right eye? it 's slow blink and droop are really noticeable when she is stressed.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 14 Empty Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by tigger 18.03.14 4:56

Hobs wrote:What is going on with kate's right eye? it 's slow blink and droop are really noticeable when she is stressed.

Maddie's rght eye drooped too, it's almost partly the whole of the right side of the face with both of them but more noticable in Kate's case.
I'm also sure that Kate's had a nose job at some stage. Perhaps for medical reasons.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 18.03.14 9:14

Lest anyone forget the arrogance of these two in the past, here is there Expresso interview of 2008 when they thought they were home and dry. See how they laugh about the text messages. Look at the mocking of the silly billies who let them go out of the country. See the arrogant shrugs by KM 1.49 to 1.56 when she says the PJ could have arrested them.

Then contrast their demeanour with the German CW above. Whatever may be going on, I am glad they are no longer finding Madeleine's disappearance the subject of unbounded hilarity.

Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.03.14 9:21

Not sitting next to Police and what a contrast in the facial display of emotion and body language !
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 18.03.14 9:49

As the old saying goes, it would seem Andy has 'wiped the smiles off their faces', Mirage, and if he's able to ensure they have no cause for merriment for a very, very, long time I, for one, will consider Operation Grange worth every penny.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 18.03.14 9:54

ultimaThule wrote:As the old saying goes, it would seem Andy has 'wiped the smiles off their faces', Mrage, and if he's able to ensure they have no cause for merriment for a very, very, long time I, for one, will consider Operation Grange worth every penny.
Yes, hear hear!

Also, if Operation Grange were intended to be a whitewash then I don't think the Crimewatch setup would have been allowed to happen.  It has gone very quiet and no news on the libel front. Wonder what is going on behind the scenes.  The investigation was supposed to be gaining tempo - I think it is now 'adagissimo'
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.03.14 10:22

Mirage wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
saltnpepper wrote:The picture in the background was of the young Maddie

watch from 1:50:27 as the camera comes in for a close up
At 1.33.43 on Gerry is not at all happy with Kate...

I wonder how Russell O'Brien feels about being depicted by a dead ringer for Kate's personal unqualified 'psychologist', Mr Alan (tell 'em what they want to hear) Pike?   sarcastic

See what you mean. In the good old days he would have pinched her and nestled into her neck with a shuddup.. Halcyon days when they had it all their own way and wrote the scripts. There's a split second at 1.52.53 when old Kate's eyes flash pure terror. Blink and you'll miss it. That's why Andy has trained himself not to blink, he doesn't want to miss those deer in the headlights moments

Now I'm going against my religion here, but I will concede that the gruesome twosome look all in. KM looks by turn exhausted, terrified and belligerent - narcissist's rage, if I'm not mistaken. If looks could kill, old Andy would be dead. Perhaps, just perhaps, Andy may do the nation proud yet. It's more hope than judgement, but I've never seen them look so out of control. It's just eating them alive to sit there and not be directing operations.

To add to the agony Gerry must have known the cry was going up all over Germany  - Er ist ein Doppelzimmer  für die Menschen im Studio.
I'm not answering anyone's post in particular and I'm probably a bit off topic but I don't know how to move this video to another area on the forum so I'd be obliged if Admin/mods would do that if it's felt my observations have any substance.

This video is the German 'version' of Crime Watch. There are now three 'reconstructions', the German version, the UK version and the McCann version.

At 1 hour 39 mins it shows Marble Arch lit up with the Missing People logo and a photograph of Madeleine.

Kate subsequently becomes an ambassador for Missing People and is the face that launches digital screens across the country. On the day of Kate's launch in Birmingham a child was 'found'. This teenager turned out to have been found by the police and has subsequently gone missing. Kate was used to promote this digital 3 month 'freebie' which turned out to go on longer than that. Is that now a 'paid for' service?

Missing People has come under scrutiny and criticism for Kate's appointment. Missing People have been heavily criticised for their demands for donations, their lack of producing any tangible facts about their achievements and importantly the vast amounts of money paid to employees.

Missing People have recently revamped their website and Kate is now only to be found in the 'about us' section under 'ambassadors'. This is not too long after Kate was the darling of their radio campaign. Make of that what you will.

Missing People claim their partners are the Police of England, Wales and Scotland. A chief constable attended an event as a speaker (on a Sunday) held by Missing People. This event was heavily promoted on the Missing People website and as usual the report back was 'scanty'. Missing People as far as I can see do not publish the income from specific events or what that money has done.

Scotland Yard are telling the world that the McCanns are not suspects.

Kate is no longer the high profile darling of this charity's website. Once again, make of that what you will.

As with all things surrounding Madeleine, my heart sinks to see (and it IS only my opinion) the use of a little girl for the promotion of who knows who? who knows what?

I can't fathom it out. I'm not clever enough. I am clever enough to smell a rat though.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 18.03.14 10:24

HelenMeg wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:As the old saying goes, it would seem Andy has 'wiped the smiles off their faces', Mrage, and if he's able to ensure they have no cause for merriment for a very, very, long time I, for one, will consider Operation Grange worth every penny.
Yes, hear hear!

Also, if Operation Grange were intended to be a whitewash then I don't think the Crimewatch setup would have been allowed to happen.  It has gone very quiet and no news on the libel front. Wonder what is going on behind the scenes.  The investigation was supposed to be gaining tempo - I think it is now 'adagissimo'

All the way. Da capo al fine, I hope.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.03.14 10:43

Mirage wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
Yes, hear hear!

All the way. Da capo al fine, I hope.

bravo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 14 Empty Expresso interview

Post by worriedmum 18.03.14 10:57

Mirage wrote:Lest anyone forget the arrogance of these two in the past, here is there Expresso interview of 2008 when they thought they were home and dry. See how they laugh about the text messages. Look at the mocking of the silly billies who let them go out of the country. See the arrogant shrugs by KM 1.49 to 1.56 when she says the PJ could have arrested them.

Then contrast their demeanour with the German CW above. Whatever may be going on, I am glad they are no longer finding Madeleine's disappearance the subject of unbounded hilarity.

Thank you for posting this video, Mirage,I think it deserves a wide audience.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 18.03.14 11:13

HelenMeg wrote:Its got to have been deliberate, hasn't it?
If it was, and it seems too much  to hope for, hats off to him

I remember watching some of that Crimewatch. I had only relatively recently started becoming interested in the case and realizing that it was all a hoax of some kind. The look on Andy Redwood's face at one stage was extraordinary. He had this huge rictus grin - embarrassment, disbelief, 'I can't believe what's going on'. I could hardly look at his face - he was practically squirming with embarrassment. 

It took me back to a rather surreal moment when I found myself ambushed in the Royal Courts of Justice by a barrister, solicitor and several medical expert witnesses. As the parent of a child who had been left in pain and disability for many years following bodged medical treatment for an injury, I took it upon myself to try to seek redress on my child's behalf.

This not unreasonable action appeared to trigger a rather astonishing response which had nothing whatsoever to do with 'accessing justice' - despite legal aid being granted for, purportedly, this purpose.

On the contrary, it appeared that the legal aid enabled a raft of medical and legal professionals to line their pockets while demonstrating vociferously that whatever had happened to my child had nothing whatsoever to do with her treatment which had been 'exemplary'.

I was amazed that professionals would go so far to cover up mistakes. A mistake is completely understandable, even if it can have terrible consequences. But the ensuing cover-up - at tax payers expense - is nothing less than extraordinary.

I can remember the look on the barrister's face in the Royal Courts of Justice - he was winking to his colleagues and found the whole 'case conference' enormously entertaining as the medical expert witnesses came up with a fabricated and ridiculous version of events. They actually produced - with a dramatic flourish - an irrelevant test result in court which was waved in my face as they all smirked(a bit like the tapas 'time-line') 

It was all a little game for them, and they enjoyed the challenge. They all knew that what they were saying was nonsense, but they didn't care. Afterwards the barrister boasted to me that the case conference had cost more than my child would ever get in compensation. And also made a remark along the lines of 'this doesn't put the medical and legal profession in a very good light, does it?['

Breathtaking arrogance. He didn't give a stuff.

Come on Andy - let's nail the McMuppets! (But I do feel sorry for their twins...)
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 18.03.14 11:21

Mirage wrote:Lest anyone forget the arrogance of these two in the past, here is there Expresso interview of 2008 when they thought they were home and dry. See how they laugh about the text messages. Look at the mocking of the silly billies who let them go out of the country. See the arrogant shrugs by KM 1.49 to 1.56 when she says the PJ could have arrested them.

I'm similarly affected by this video Mirage, and was going to post it on another thread yesterday!

I find their behaviour absolutely astonishing here - the giggling, the flirting (wtf!!!) - Kate mirrors journalist opposite by waving her hands in an 'away with you' gesture, while Gerry doesn't even make any attempts to cover his laughter.

Dr. Sharon (McCanns are 100% innocent) Leal should be forced to watch this video alongside videos of convicted killers Mitchell Quy and Diane Downs, I think she will find quite a lot of similarities!
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.03.14 11:24

IF SY/Met are trying a whitewash/cover up where will it 'rank' in relation' to their most recent, er, politely, 'misdemeanours/cover ups'?

The 'possibility' that, to use the Met Chief's own words, 'a child could have been murdered'

'Possibly' even by the 'missing' child's own parents, or people they knew.

A 'whitewash/cover up' of THAT would rank pretty 'highly' i'd suggest, wouldn't it?.

Especially as the very top political 'classes' (who have sanctioned the 'unlimited funding' of taxpayers money, for the 'investigation') have not 'quiered' AT ALL the McCanns and their 'friends' contradictions and discrepancies!

Even the McCanns own lawyers CR and IDS, will not SAY that 'Madeleine was abducted' as the McCanns 'insist'.

But ALL the top politicians 'believe' ONLY the McCanns 'version of events' (abducted) unswervingly!

And 'quote' THAT, ad nauseum, without providing a scintilla of 'evidence' to support their claims of 'abduction', because, the McCanns and ONLY the McCanns 'TOLD us, that is what happened'

Hmmm, i wonder WHY they would ALL 'believe' the McCanns, to the toal exclusion of ALL 'other' secnarios, to explain how Madeleine is not 'here'?

All imo, obviously.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.03.14 11:25

j.rob wrote:

It was all a little game for them, and they enjoyed the challenge. They all knew that what they were saying was nonsense, but they didn't care. Afterwards the barrister boasted to me that the case conference had cost more than my child would ever get in compensation. And also made a remark along the lines of 'this doesn't put the medical and legal profession in a very good light, does it?['

Come on Andy - let's nail the McMuppets! (But I do feel sorry for their twins...)

j.rob, I have read your relating of that story before and my heart goes out to you. I'm becoming increasingly of the opinion that there are groups of people in this country who are - and know they are - outwith the reach of the criminal justice system. If the McCanns and friends were not in this group before May 2007 then I fear they may have done something to put themselves in this happy (for them) position.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.03.14 11:29

aquila wrote:

I can't fathom it out. I'm not clever enough. I am clever enough to smell a rat though.

I don't think it's meant to be fathomable. They just like to rub people's noses in it - see j.rob's post and my response to it. They want you to know that they know that you know, and that there's eff all you can do about it. In my opinion, anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 18.03.14 11:39

jeanmonroe wrote:IF SY/Met are trying a whitewash/cover up where will it 'rank' in relation' to their most recent, er, politely, 'misdemeanours/cover ups'?

The 'possibility' that, to use the Met Chief's own words, 'a child could have been murdered'

A 'whitewash/cover up' of THAT would rank pretty 'highly' i'd suggest, wouldn't it?.

Especially as the very top political 'classes' (who have sanctioned the 'unlimited funding' of taxpayers money, for the 'investigation') have not 'quiered' AT ALL the McCanns and their 'friends' contradictions and discrepancies!

Even the McCanns own lawyers CR and IDS, will not SAY that 'Madeleine was abducted' as the McCanns 'insist'.

But ALL the top politicians 'believe' ONLY the McCanns 'version of events' (abducted) unswervingly!

Hmmm, i wonder WHY they would ALL 'believe' the McCanns, to the toal exclusion of ALL 'other' secnarios, to explain how Madeleine is not 'here'?

All imo, obviously.

Scotland Yard are undoubtedly under the spotlight right now Jean, and they are investigating what is probably the most controversial crime in the world. Everything will be scrutinized. Too many people worldwide know the facts surrounding this case and will be watching the investigation and the outcome very carefully. There is no abductor, and they cannot just magic one out of thin air.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 18.03.14 11:49

Cristobell wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:IF SY/Met are trying a whitewash/cover up where will it 'rank' in relation' to their most recent, er, politely, 'misdemeanours/cover ups'?

All imo, obviously.

Scotland Yard are undoubtedly under the spotlight right now Jean, and they are investigating what is probably the most controversial crime in the world.  Everything will be scrutinized. Too many people worldwide know the facts surrounding this case and will be watching the investigation and the outcome very carefully.  There is no abductor, and they cannot just magic one out of thin air.

I am sure Theresa May changing the offence of "misconduct in public office" to the much more serious crime of "corruption" will serve to make all officers hyper-aware of their duties and responsibilities. I would imagine corruption will attract an exemplary sentence for those found guilty of it in the MET as the need to clean up the their image is now a matter of national urgency.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.03.14 11:57

There is no abductor, and they cannot just magic one out of thin air.
------------------------------------------

WON'T stop them 'trying' though, will it?

LE agencies around the WORLD are, imo, 'watching' this case (investigation) with astonishment and bewilderment!

Almost THREE years, unlimited funding, 38 solely dedicated experienced Met officers, to come up with , NIL, ZILCH, NADA , ZERO 'evidence' to progress the case one iota!

The Met 'investigation' will be held up, by Police forces, around the WORLD, as an example as to NOT what to do, when investigating a 'possible' murder case (to use BHH's 'words')

Unless................DCI Redwood has been playing a 'blinder' and has not been turning a 'blind eye' to the 'evidence' presented to him IN the 'files' and co-operating police forces.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
p. 316

In his statement to the Court, the Assistant Chief Constable of Leicestershire Police wrote: “While one or both of them may be innocent, there is no clear evidence that eliminates them from involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance”. Dr Kate: “We were completely staggered. No evidence to eliminate us?…that line stuck in our heads as ‘guilty until proven innocent’.” Dr McCann said they made ‘a tactical retreat’ to ‘accept a smaller amount of information’: “Having to withdraw was quite galling…”
---------------------------------------------------------

I'd imagine it was quite 'galling' for Saint KM to NOT 'get her OWN way'!

eta. The Assistant Chief Constable of Leicestershire Police SAID the above in a COURT room and on 'record' FOREVER!

WORTH REPEATING, AD INFINITUM!

"there is no clear evidence that eliminates them from involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance”.

The McCanns have NOT 'produced' a scintilla of 'evidence' that DOES 'eliminate' them from possible 'invlovement in Madeleine's disappearance' other than THEIR 'word' have they?

And the PJ and Met have also NOT 'found' a scintilla of 'evidence' that the McCanns could NOT have been 'involved' in Madeleine's 'disappearance' have they?

Over to you K&G. 'Produce' ANY 'evidence' that the pair of you were NOT 'involved' somehow with Madeleine's 'disappearance' and you change people's 'views' forever.

(oh, just SAYING you weren't 'involved', will not do, i'm afraid)
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 14 Empty Would they really DARE ?

Post by PeterMac 18.03.14 12:58

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/greater-manchester-police-faces-corruption-storm-after-whistleblower-goes-to-ipcc-forcing-deputy-head-of-hillsborough-investigation-to-step-down-9198079.html
Greater Manchester Police faces corruption storm after whistleblower goes to IPCC, forcing deputy head of Hillsborough investigation to step down.
The deputy head of the criminal investigation into the Hillsborough disaster has stepped down from his role following the launch of a corruption inquiry and claims that a high-ranking detective allowed an unauthorised bugging operation at England’s second largest police force.

Assistant Chief Constable Terry Sweeney is the most senior figure from Greater Manchester Police (GMP) to be investigated as a result of whistleblower claims of "cronyism" among top officers and the alleged failure to follow correct procedures or investigate complaints properly.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) said it had launched three inquiries into the actions of a number of GMP staff including the suggestion the force misled the families of victims of serial killer Harold Shipman as well as the public over the secret disposal of human tissue samples.

The second probe will examine the activities of an unnamed Detective Chief Inspector who it is claimed ordered the bugging of one of the force’s offices as well as allegations that the officer’s actions may have put public safety at risk.

The police watchdog is also investigating claims made by a serving officer that sex abuse allegations were poorly handled and that alleged failings by GMP were covered up.

It is understood ACC Sweeney, a former head of GMP’s Professional Standards Branch, will feature as part of all three IPCC inquiries.

One of the force’s most respected officers, he was a senior figure in the still ongoing inquiry into the suspected poisoning deaths at Stepping Hill hospital as well as being charged with examining reports that GMP officers attended demonstrations organised by the British National Party.

ACC Sweeney also acted as a spokesman during Operation Windermere, one of the largest ever inquiries into alleged child sexual exploitation.
The IPCC announcement comes just two weeks after Home Secretary Theresa May ordered a major inquiry into undercover policing following the publication of a report that found Scotland Yard spied on the family of murdered teenager Stephen Lawrence.
]and then much more]

Would Red Ridingwood and his 36 merry men and women really have the ba**s to do anything likely to come back and bite him ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.03.14 13:18

PeterM:

Greater Manchester Police faces corruption storm after whistleblower goes to IPCC, forcing deputy head of Hillsborough investigation to step down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

And can the Met really, really, believe, that a 'whistle blower' will NOT 'blow the whistle' on a possible corrupt 'cover up' at the Met re: Operation Grange?

And that's WITHOUT the possibility of a Portuguese PJ 'whistle blower' blowing a whistle about what was , has, been said, at the 20 'meetings' the Met have supposedly had with their Portuguese 'counter parts'
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.03.14 13:28

Quite. My point exactly.
In the police there is the frequently used saying
"Top Secret - so tell no more than twelve !"

"Sources close to Grange" on the other hand do say that the flow of information has been very skilfully handled and almost nothing has been leaked.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 18.03.14 15:17

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
j.rob wrote:

j.rob, I have read your relating of that story before and my heart goes out to you. I'm becoming increasingly of the opinion that there are groups of people in this country who are - and know they are - outwith the reach of the criminal justice system. If the McCanns and friends were not in this group before May 2007 then I fear they may have done something to put themselves in this happy (for them) position.
Yes. The barrister who dealt with my case has a relative who is enormously influential in the UK. I will say no more. He was very foolish, in my opinion, and allowed his ego to take over. Not sensible.

But this is what has happened with the Muppets. They thought they were untouchable. One law for them and their brown-noses and another law for everyone else.

Still, as the Madeleine case demonstrates, sometimes those who think they are untouchable develop a terminal case of hubris which will ultimately be their downfall. Icarus can fly too close to the sun.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 18.03.14 15:58

PeterMac wrote:Quite.   My point exactly.
In the police there is the frequently used saying
"Top Secret - so tell no more than twelve !"

"Sources close to Grange" on the other hand do say that the flow of information has been very skilfully handled and almost nothing has been leaked.
I get the impression AR runs a very tight ship and that any leaks are intentional.

However, given the close interest of the AG's office in this case, those working on it have most probably been left in doubt that it'll be more than their job's worth if they blab out of turn,.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 18.03.14 16:41

Cristobell wrote:

All imo, obviously.

Scotland Yard are undoubtedly under the spotlight right now Jean, and they are investigating what is probably the most controversial crime in the world.  Everything will be scrutinized. Too many people worldwide know the facts surrounding this case and will be watching the investigation and the outcome very carefully.  There is no abductor, and they cannot just magic one out of thin air.
They conjoured crecheman out of thin air and that's a fact.
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 18.03.14 17:05

Sixmillionquid: They conjoured crecheman out of thin air and that's a fact.[/quote]

Yes they did, and in doing so, they ruled out the McCanns' abductor.  A sprat to catch a mackerel methinks.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top