The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 11 Mm11

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 11 Mm11

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 11 Regist10

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Guest 06.03.14 10:34

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:Well he certainly looks a condemned man in that photo. The only photo i have seen of GM where he genuinely looks sad and the pain is clearly there etched on his face. 

I think that's more to do with the possibility of a lengthy custodial sentence than genuine anguish over MBM.

He looks very worried and so he should be. The end is in sight maybe and he knows it.

So what was going on around that time that might have suddenly rendered him so concerned?

Chateleine posted on p.18 that the review became an investigation one month after the photograph was taken.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by ultimaThule 06.03.14 10:41

The wee one was besieged on all sides.  What he'd imagined to be a 'review' of the case by the Met, in which he no doubt thought he and his whiteboard would play a key part in directing, had become a runaway train rapidly heading towards an all out 'investigation'. 

The McCanns attempts to settle with Dr Amaral had not been successful and the prospect of a full blown trial was writ large in the sky over Rothley Towers.   

The cash advance on the bewk was long gone and sales had dried up meaning no royalties would be forthcoming from what they'd hoped would be another cash cow, a best seller up there with the Bible.  Similarly, the guillible had become wise and donations to the lifestyle fund had become a mere trickle.

Or it could just be that he and his spouse had consumed more than a bottle of NZ vino the night before.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 06.03.14 10:51

Ladyinred wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:Well he certainly looks a condemned man in that photo. The only photo i have seen of GM where he genuinely looks sad and the pain is clearly there etched on his face. 

I think that's more to do with the possibility of a lengthy custodial sentence than genuine anguish over MBM.

He looks very worried and so he should be. The end is in sight maybe and he knows it.

So what was going on around that time that might have suddenly rendered him so concerned?

Chateleine posted on p.18 that the review became an investigation one month after the photograph was taken.

And Ladyinred, I have NO doubt that the McCann's would have known well in advance that the review was going to be an investigation. And, again, I agree, there is genuine pain on GM's face and it is caused because he knows where things are heading, but I as I've said, I hate human suffering, and on this occasion, the photograph of him looking as he does, pulls at me heartstrings. However, when I think of the damage that the McCann's and their clan,  have done to Tony Bennett, Dr G Amaral and many others, it brings me back down to earth.  

In the words of Sir W Churchill: If Hitler invaded Hell I would at least make a favourable reference to the Devil in the House of Commons.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.03.14 10:57

ultimaThule wrote:

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 11 Article-2319228-199CAAAF000005DC-806_306x587

I see nothing in this photo which evokes any feeling of pity.  What I do see is the wee one with his eyes closed and, from his tightly repressed mouth, it seems to me that were his eyes open the image would be the familiar one of contempt and disdain for those around him. 

What seems to be the development of baggy jowls is more probably explained by his head being slightly down with his chin tucked in towards his neck, but the botox is holding up well and I suspect the portrait of Gerry McCann which is too hideous for the eye to behold remains stored in Rothley Towers in much the same manner as Dorian Gray was able to hide his true face from society.

IMO what we're seeing here is as described by tigger because only the prospect of the lifestyle fund drying up forever could cause an expression of genuine anguish to transform Mr Tiny Tears face into any resemblance of sorrow and, needless to say, 'sorry' is a word he reserves entirely for himself.

For anybody who is starting to feel an ounce of sympathy for the wee man, remember this was his response just a few months earlier:

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 11 GFA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.03.14 11:06

"I hate human suffering, and on this occasion, the photograph of him looking as he does, pulls at me heartstrings. However, when I think of the damage that the McCann's and their clan,  have done to Tony Bennett, Dr G Amaral and many others, it brings me back down to earth".

The adults in this case are more than able to take care of themselves, sallypelt, but a three year old child cannot be seen as anything other than utterly defenceless
and the damage done to her ensures that I will never ever feel one iota of pity for those who caused her needless suffering and harm.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.03.14 11:20

ultimaThule wrote:
The adults in this case are more than able to take care of themselves, sallypelt, but a three year old child cannot be seen as anything other than utterly defenceless and the damage done to her ensures that I will never ever feel one iota of pity for those who caused her needless suffering and harm.
And who refuse to accept that their actions contributed in any way to what they SAY happened.
That is what I find so astonishing.
They cannot bring themselves to accept leaving the apartment unlocked and only visiting every half hour was the contributory factor, and without these IT could not have happened.

Which then forces me to the conclusion that IT did not happen.
They therefore do not have to apologise or explain - since that is not what happened.
And they have never been put to the test of what actually did.
Only at that point might they start explaining and apologising.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 06.03.14 11:33

PeterMac wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
The adults in this case are more than able to take care of themselves, sallypelt, but a three year old child cannot be seen as anything other than utterly defenceless [/color][/color]and the damage done to her ensures that I will never ever feel one iota of pity for those who caused her needless suffering and harm.
And who refuse to accept that their actions contributed in any way to what they SAY happened.
That is what I find so astonishing.
They cannot bring themselves to accept leaving the apartment unlocked and only visiting every half hour was the contributory factor, and without these IT could not have happened.

Which then forces me to the conclusion that IT did not happen.
They therefore do not have to apologise or explain - since that is not what happened.
And they have never been put to the test of what actually did.
Only at that point might they start explaining and apologising.

Petermac, I detest what they have done, and a search for justice (searchforjustice was my mirror Forum ID, by the way) is what has kept me here for almost 7 years. No one wants justice more than I do, and the guilty  made to pay, and pay heavily for the lies and the hurt that these people have imposed on those, whose only "crime" is wanting to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Even the hangman shows compassion to the condemned, even if he  (hangman) supports the punishment. But in my case, feeling someone's pain doesn't prevent me from wanting justice for ALL wrong-doers. There's a saying and that is, "never mistake politeness and kindness for weakness".
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 06.03.14 18:16

Poe wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 11 Article-2319228-199CAAAF000005DC-806_306x587

I see nothing in this photo which evokes any feeling of pity.  What I do see is the wee one with his eyes closed and, from his tightly repressed mouth, it seems to me that were his eyes open the image would be the familiar one of contempt and disdain for those around him. 

What seems to be the development of baggy jowls is more probably explained by his head being slightly down with his chin tucked in towards his neck, but the botox is holding up well and I suspect the portrait of Gerry McCann which is too hideous for the eye to behold remains stored in Rothley Towers in much the same manner as Dorian Gray was able to hide his true face from society.

IMO what we're seeing here is as described by tigger because only the prospect of the lifestyle fund drying up forever could cause an expression of genuine anguish to transform Mr Tiny Tears face into any resemblance of sorrow and, needless to say, 'sorry' is a word he reserves entirely for himself.

For anybody who is starting to feel an ounce of sympathy for the wee man, remember this was his response just a few months earlier:

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 11 GFA
The McCanns have staged managed everything from day one so there is no reason at all to suppose that the 'frief stricken' photo was also stage-managed, especially when you consider how incriminating their behaviour and bdoy language is in this video clip. Gerry, in particular must have realized he had to make amends for this gloating. 

Why should anyone feel pity for this couple? They have reaped what they have sowed. They have lied from day one, imo. They have ruthlessly hounded anyone who did not agree with their ridiculous version of events. They have manipulated the media. The have conned the public into donating money to a fund that purports to 'find Madeleine' when, if there behaviour is anything to go by, they know she cannot and will not be found - at least not alive, and probably not dead either. 

They have brazenly sued anyone who challenges their absurd version of events - clearly made up as they weren't there - or so they say - when 'it' happened. So they don't know what happened.

They can't have it both ways. Either they genuinely don't know or they do know - but they can only know for sure if they were there at the time of complicit in some way.

They do not deserve any sympathy at all. The victim in all this is Madeleine who, through their neglect (and probably much, much worse) met a grisly end. 

How they have got away with spinning this yarn for so long is beyond extraordinary. 

There are many victims in this case - principally Madeleine but also the twins. The utter selfishness of their parents has robbed them of their sister and condemned them to a very difficult life indeed when all this eventually unravels (which it will, in one way or another.)

Utter selfishness and motivated by greed. Nothing more or less, imo.

I despite them both.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 06.03.14 18:34

So just look at the video clip of Gerry gloating again and think. What message is this sending out to his two remaining children who have been robbed of their sibling? That it is okay to snigger like a naughty school-boy over all the fun you had making up what Madeleine might look like now?

They are both complete idiots, imo, as in a few years time the twins will probably start asking questions and investigating and they may well not be as stupid as the McCanns obviously believe most people are. You don't need a PhD in criminology to work out that their version of events was a crock of s###.

And it is indicative of their degree of narcissism that, in order to concoct a version of events in which Madeleine can 'disappear' it depends upon a fairly high degree of neglect. 

That, in itself, tells you a lot about how they prioritize the safety and care of their children.  'Oops - we lost one, oh well, it wasn't our fault. It's the fault of a nasty abductor.'

Their audacity and arrogance has always astounded me and hopefully it will be their downfall. IF Gerry McCann is, indeed, 'grief stricken' do you not think it is rather late in the day to be grief stricken over his missing daughter? He's left it a long time, hasn't he?

I suspect that, if the emotional state reflected in the photo is genuine, then the grief will be entirely for himself and his lifestyle, imo. The McPlan has gone tits up and he knows it. I really do hope that the welfare of the twins is not entirely in the hands of this couple. I would be extremely concerned for them.

Both parents *knew* that the age-progressed photo of Madeleine was a complete farce, imo, and they probably couldn't believe that the Met Police artist appeared to have been fooled by their performance (whether he was or wasn't, who knows?)
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 06.03.14 18:50

sallypelt wrote:

Wow, I can see so many typing errors in the above post, but it's too late to edit them on the original post, so I will do it here.  This is what happens when one is trying to multitask at such a late hour.
Maybe you were distracted by your daughter, 'a LAW student.'
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 06.03.14 22:16

Oh stop being such a bitch, diatribe, you know perfectly well what this poster is getting at. There are very high level people - legal, political,medical, media - who have defended the McCanns. 

It all stinks, and you know it. Carter Ruck are looking like they should be at the bottom of a cess-pit. This case has made the UK look stupid - politicians, legal and medical people bending over backwards to defend negligent parents who are an embarrassment.

Yes - it makes the UK legal system look stupid. And corrupt.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 06.03.14 23:22

I watched BBC news and the government were talking about corruption of the Yard. There will be an inquiry about it.
Maybe this news comes in time to warn eventual corrupt officers who could try harm the investigation.
Maddie's case has a too high profile, none would dare it.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 06.03.14 23:55

diatribe wrote:
sallypelt wrote:

Wow, I can see so many typing errors in the above post, but it's too late to edit them on the original post, so I will do it here.  This is what happens when one is trying to multitask at such a late hour.
Deleted - Please do not attack members. See No.2 Forum Rules.....

2. NEVER ATTACK ANOTHER MEMBER - that includes calling people trolls etc. Any worries contact Admin or Mods.

Diatribe, try debating and add some substance to your posts, because all I have seen in your last few posts are sweeping statements with NO debth.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 07.03.14 0:03

diatribe wrote:
sallypelt wrote:

Admins, are these type of posts really necessary? They just bring the forum down and add NOTHING to the quality of debate. I can really do without such attacks.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.03.14 0:14

Okay, I missed that post. Diatribe enough of the sarcastic posts please respect other posters..... Sallypelt the best thing is ignore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 07.03.14 0:32

sallypelt wrote:
diatribe wrote:
sallypelt wrote:

Deleted - Please do not attack members.  See No.2 Forum Rules.....

2. NEVER ATTACK ANOTHER MEMBER - that includes calling people trolls etc.  Any worries contact Admin or Mods.

Diatribe, try debating and add some substance to your posts, because all I have seen in your last few posts are sweeping statements with NO debth.
OK, I'm out. I have been under attack from diatribe for a while, even to the point where other members have been pming me with support but as soon as I retaliate, which I NEVER do, I am brought to book.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 07.03.14 6:12

I received the answer from the lawyer, written in specialized difficult language and I will try to tell here what he explained me.

Every person has the right to defend himself.
Every person has the right not to talk about an issue that could incriminate himself.

witness:
A witness has to answer all of the questions.
If an answer could incriminate the witness, he/she has the right to silent.
Nobody is obliged to incriminate himself.

Arguido (formal suspect)

When a arguido status is liftted, it means that the person is not a formal suspect anymore.
A person, whose arguido status has been lifted, can be called back to the process, as being a witness and this person can be again made arguido.

The arguido has the right to remain silent during the whole process, also not answering any question.
The arguido has the right to introduce his own witnesses.
The arguido has the right to make suggestions during the process.

The arguido has to submit himself to the findings and evidence found by the police, including a reconstruction of the crime, statements, phone hackings by  the police, letters, e-emails, etc etc

The goal of the police is to resolve a crime.

This is all I can say.In case posters would like to know more about this, please check on internet before it wil become a lawyergate.
Thank you.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 07.03.14 6:46

The police will find a way to make the McCanns talk, I'm sure.
I wonder if Tapas 7, the only witnesses the parents have, will be prepared to state in favour of them.
None of Tapas 7 showed up in Lisbon and that is a sign that they will probably not defend Kate and Gerry.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.03.14 8:42

marconi wrote:
None of Tapas 7 showed up in Lisbon and that is a sign that they will probably not defend Kate and Gerry.

And that is VERY telling, isn't it.

Fiona is supposed to have been one of Kate's long term friends
others did runs with them to raise funds, - a long time ago.
They were all there when IT happened
They all saw how IT affected the McCans
They all saw how Press 'intrusion' affected them
and not ONE will go into the witness box to tell the court, first hand
They were left with Pike and the notes on a paper napkin.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 07.03.14 9:08

PeterMac wrote:
marconi wrote:

.....and where in the heck was Clarence (pimping) Mitchell?  One seriously adept man at lying with as many teeth as he has in his mouth. You'd think he'd be right there for 'Kate and Gerry' in this instance!

I don't think anyone on Team McCanns side, with in-depth knowledge of their crimes, would voluntarily go near a courtroom.  Plus I'm not sure TM would dare chance it.  Just look at poor Edgar!  Even his MO was exposed when he was forced to admit on the stand, that he only followed the leads the McCanns gave him.  duh
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 07.03.14 11:01

Let's imagine for a moment that all or some of the T7 have sung like canaries. If they weren't there at the time of Madeleine's death, then all the info they could supply SY and PJ would be after the fact. They would have knowledge that Madeleine WAS dead, but not how she died, unless that info had been told to them by Kate and / or Gerry. So that could put the brakes on the libel trial in Portugal - it would come screeching to a halt if the T7 had already told the police that they knew Madeleine was dead, and therefore Kate and Gerry also knew she was dead, and therefore the libel trial was a farce.

So that takes care of the libel trial. And the fund - so the fund would be fraudulent. It doesn't provide enough information about Madeleine's death to arrest Kate and Gerry for her death. All the info the Tapas 7 would be able to provide would be that she WAS dead, not the details. It may be that SY and PJ are now investigating the How and the Why, so that they can try and determine what kind of further charges can be laid if people are arrested.

All IMO.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.03.14 11:24

pennylane wrote: Just look at poor Edgar!  Even his MO was exposed when he was forced to admit on the stand, that he only followed the leads the McCanns gave him.  duh
And look at his face when Clarrie is holding up the Victoria-Beckham-Barcelona woman in the press conference in the coal cellar. Priceless. He knew it was a farce.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 07.03.14 11:27

canada12 wrote:Let's imagine for a moment that all or some of the T7 have sung like canaries. If they weren't there at the time of Madeleine's death, then all the info they could supply SY and PJ would be after the fact. They would have knowledge that Madeleine WAS dead, but not how she died, unless that info had been told to them by Kate and / or Gerry. So that could put the brakes on the libel trial in Portugal - it would come screeching to a halt if the T7 had already told the police that they knew Madeleine was dead, and therefore Kate and Gerry also knew she was dead, and therefore the libel trial was a farce.

So that takes care of the libel trial. And the fund - so the fund would be fraudulent. It doesn't provide enough information about Madeleine's death to arrest Kate and Gerry for her death. All the info the Tapas 7 would be able to provide would be that she WAS dead, not the details. It may be that SY and PJ are now investigating the How and the Why, so that they can try and determine what kind of further charges can be laid if people are arrested.

All IMO.
Hi Canada

I often imagine that someone out of the TAPAS 7 will bail out and go to the Police before the Police go to them.  Once that happens, or if that happens, things would go very quiet for a while, as you describe.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 07.03.14 14:09

PeterMac wrote:
marconi wrote:

PeterMac, what is IT?

Of course we will see Tapas 7 on the witnesses bank. They will have no other choice and I wonder if the parents will pay their costs.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 16.03.14 18:52

A retired police officer has tipped off officials about documents that were needed at a perjury trial being "hidden" in  a warehouse.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lynette-white-prostitute-murder-missing-3244678

IF there is a whitewash it is possible that one of the retiring police officers in the SY investigation might do something similar  one day - even though IIRC I did read that they have had to sign of the Official Secrets Act?????

Even if that is the case, it would probably be possible to leak info./copy of documents on the internet.

Having read this in the Mirror I am still cautiously optimistic that there will not be a whitewash.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top