The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Online Store back open - Page 4 Mm11

Online Store back open - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Online Store back open - Page 4 Mm11

Online Store back open - Page 4 Regist10

Online Store back open

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Online Store back open - Page 4 Empty Re: Online Store back open

Post by aiyoyo 10.01.14 12:01

canada12 wrote:Perhaps for tax purposes they need to have the store active. Creative accounting could result in the store (and website) costing more money to run than funds coming in...thus a reported tax loss... ?

They can shut down the site to save cost if that's the case.  

It serves no purpose anyway when the Public can call the Police Hotline and that would be more effective.

What is the statistic call figures received?  
Of that, what percentage of them are time wasters;more importantly what percentage is useful ?
By whose standard it is useful to ? Mccanns ?  
There is no other cases of missing child where Parents assume the role of investigators - collecting information, shifting and selecting what they deem suitable to pass on ? to who? to Police ?

It's all about $$$$..give us more more more $$$, we have lawyers bill..bill...bill...and more lawyers bills to overcome.....

Sadly there's gullible joe public who believe it compassionate to sleep in oversized T-shirt as Pyjamas (as suggested by comment left on by webmaster or Kate (?) I read ).
I suspect even if T-shirt were imprinted "Taken by Paedophile - Help ME!" there will still be gullible pleb snapping them up.....anything  just to help poor suffering Kate & Gerry.  

Kate said: "The People will Riot t" (words to that effect) if they're arrested.  
She does not know yet how correct she is with  her prophecy, except people will be demanding "Hang Her".
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 10.01.14 12:04

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

Perhaps they are thinking of bringing out a range of kids nightwear featuring the faces of dead and missing children?

It's them or Primark.

I just can't believe anybody buys this stuff, except ironically. Like for instance I can imagine my other half finding it hilarious to buy me a wristband from there.

Indeed. Who buys t-shirts with the face of a missing/dead child, to wear on holiday? And who buys posters to put up at their holiday destination? Are resort owners happy to have Missing Posters plastered all over communal leisure areas? Do other holidaymakers really appreciate having the world's worst holiday disaster rammed down their throats whilst they are relaxing with their families?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.01.14 12:19

Cristobell wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

Perhaps they are thinking of bringing out a range of kids nightwear featuring the faces of dead and missing children?

It's them or Primark.

I just can't believe anybody buys this stuff, except ironically. Like for instance I can imagine my other half finding it hilarious to buy me a wristband from there.

Indeed.  Who buys t-shirts with the face of a missing/dead child, to wear on holiday?  And who buys posters to put up at their holiday destination?  Are resort owners happy to have Missing Posters plastered all over communal leisure areas?  Do other holidaymakers really appreciate having the world's worst holiday disaster rammed down their throats whilst they are relaxing with their families?

But ....but...but People are supposed to use T-shirts as pyjamas in the privacy of bedroom, not walk around parading in it in the public to scare the daylight out of fainted hearted who knows Maddie is dead - she must be even if abducted !

People need permission to stick up posters in public or service establishment - can't just nilly willy stick it wherever takes people's  fancy.
Their whole idea is:  Buy our Posters as we're desperately in need of CASH - We dont care whether you stick them on your Toilet Doors or bin them.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.01.14 13:24

FINALLY.
The store is re-opened, just like the PJ investigation!

Wee Lorraine will now be able to finally buy her good quality 'findMadeleine' wristband!

And wear it every day from here to eternity on her show.

Surprised really she hasn't ever worn one during all these years Madeleine's been 'missing'.

So here's her chance. Get your dosh out Lorraine!

Has anyone actually seen anyone wearing the T-shirts?

Could someone check the 'Lying' programme to see if Dr Leal was wearing her good quality wristband?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 10.01.14 13:36

I think they should get more up to date and bring out a onesie with a pinkish aspect.  big grin
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.01.14 13:55

Mirage wrote:I think they should get more up to date and bring out a onesie with a pinkish aspect.  big grin

And with 'frilly' turn-ups that your 'friend' can see from 50 metres!

And with a massive round contrasting logo on one leg that your 'friend' can't see from any distance!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.01.14 14:00

Is the £ 100,-- Donate button still there?   splat

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopespringseternal 10.01.14 14:06

tigger wrote:Is the £ 100,-- Donate button still there?   splat

I was about to ask why the donations go from 'round pound' amounts to £49.99 and then £99.98? Not that I'm even considering donating, just wondered if it was something to do wth tax or legal stuff. spin
Hopespringseternal
Hopespringseternal

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.01.14 14:09

Hopespringseternal wrote:

I was about to ask why the donations go from 'round pound' amounts to £49.99 and then £99.98? Not that I'm even considering donating, just wondered if it was something to do wth tax or legal stuff. spin

Perhaps it's a special offer - it's sale time after all..... laughat 

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 10.01.14 14:30

Ye Olde Crappe & Tatte Shoppe has been transformed into streamlined one stop supermarket for all of those holiday non-essentials which will mark you out as an easy touch wherever you go.

For a mere £99.98 inc VAT you too can become a mug - but don't expect to receive one with Madeleine or any of those well-known McCann/Healy faces on it unless the proprietors do a deal with Wedgewood.  

No fear - I've copyrighted this idea and will plough any future royalties into a worthy cause, such as Dr Amaral's defence fund.   

Before Phil's hubby starts seeing £ signs, I've also secured the copyright to 'Snuff Swamp Art' mugs and other artifacts including but not limited to wristbands, luggage tags, t-shirts, and posters (for private display only)
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.01.14 14:39

tigger wrote:

Perhaps it's a special offer -  it's sale time after all..... laughat 

Oh come on you guys have a heart!

Online Store back open - Page 4 Shop9114-1

The likes of C-R, ID et al don't come cheap.
Imagine the alternatives!

ETA: They've increased each one by 1p. Last time I looked it was 49.99, 99.99.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.01.14 14:44

I fail to see what this Fund is all about, now. There are two investigations going on at this very moment. Is this one to run concurrently with those two?

What a farce!!!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 10.01.14 14:45

Could it be that PayPal charges for receiving money are pro rata - i.e. x% of sum received £1-£20, x+.5% £20-50,  x+.10% £50-100 and so forth.

In view of the wee one's plan to take the brand 'global', I'm surprised there's no designated donate button for  gold/platinum Amex, Coutts, etc, cardholders as K&G rarely miss an opportunity to turn a quick buck, or rouble, yen, dollar as the case may be.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.01.14 14:47

sallypelt wrote:I fail to see what this Fund is all about, now. There are two investigations going on at this very moment. Is this one to run concurrently with those two?

What a farce!!!

I don't.

I never fail to see its about MONEY Al Capone style.

It's a CASH supermarket their Pte Ltd Co.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.01.14 14:50

aiyoyo wrote:
tigger wrote:

ETA:  They've increased each one by 1p.  Last time I looked it was  49.99, 99.99.

Those cute boxes make it look as if it's the giver is getting a surprise present. Used to be buttons I'm sure.

Perhaps these surprise presents might be knickers..... laughat 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.01.14 14:52

Yep - the most you are allowed to donate is 1000 QTY of £100 pounds. So only a 100K a time by the looks of it. Although i'm sure you can go back and do the same again if you so wish!!

What a farce. In fact its an utter disgrace. 

I wish i was a multi zillionare that could offer several million pounds reward for someone to come forward with concrete evidence that would lead to a conviction of these 2.

I'm sure the Tapas crew amongst others would break ranks then and the whole pact thing would be non existent.

'.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.01.14 15:03

tigger wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
tigger wrote:

ETA:  They've increased each one by 1p.  Last time I looked it was  49.99, 99.99.

Those cute boxes make it look as if it's the giver is getting a surprise present. Used to be buttons I'm sure.

Perhaps these surprise presents might be knickers..... laughat 

Frilly Pink Thong big enough to muzzle pig in the £1 box laughat
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 10.01.14 15:44

sallypelt wrote:I fail to see what this Fund is all about, now. There are two investigations going on at this very moment. Is this one to run concurrently with those two?

What a farce!!!

Quite sallypelt. If you or I were appealing for donations in these circumstances we would expect some questions from the chief investigators of two police forces as to why exactly we required the money. It is tantamount to begging, which is illegal.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.01.14 16:07

Well, wee Madeleine, Sean and Amelie have to get some money from somewhere to pay the costs foisted upon them for losing the book ban case, their very 'well heeled' loving mummy and daddy brought.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 11.01.14 16:42

Why are they still asking the public for money?

There are two official police investigations, Portugal and the UK, both of which are in the third year of review-turned-investigation. We don't know the cost to Portugal but so far the UK investigation has cost the public £6.3m and it is likely to rise to £10m.

According to their accounts they still have £400k in the kitty so why ask the public for more. They want money with absolutely no questions asked but what is it for and why is no one in authority questioning this scam?
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 11.01.14 16:57

There may be 400 grand in the published kitty, tasprin, but, as time has shown, the McCanns have an ability to conceal that which they don't want revealed which leads me to suspect there's at least another million or 2 stashed away where it won't easily be found.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.01.14 17:14

ultimaThule wrote:There may be 400 grand in the published kitty, tasprin, but, as time has shown, the McCanns have an ability to conceal that which they don't want revealed which leads me to suspect there's at least another million or 2 stashed away where it won't easily be found.
Putting the Fund's bookkeeping and that of Metodo3 next to each other, might be a beginning ....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 11.01.14 17:28

ultimaThule wrote:There may be 400 grand in the published kitty, tasprin, but, as time has shown, the McCanns have an ability to conceal that which they don't want revealed which leads me to suspect there's at least another million or 2 stashed away where it won't easily be found.

UltimaThule, that is what I believe too, but even if there is only £400k left, that is a small fortune to most people and as there are two police forces on the case they don't need any money at all for the so-called 'search'.  Who else asks for money in case the police don't succeed? They didn't cooperate with the police investigation, they changed their statements repeatedly, they didn't return for the reconstruction, absolutely no one is allowed to ask them even the most basic questions, followers on Facebook are routinely banned for innocuous queries and lawyers are permanently on speed dial. How, after seven years of cadging, can they possibly get away with asking for more money?

eta: As an NHS consultant with a private practice, GM's salary must be in the top bracket. The only expense they have in relation to 'finding Maddie' is the website & phoneline. Why ask the public for donations when they can well afford to pay for these things themselves? And why, during the libel proceedings, have their well-heeled friends, relatives & witnesses cadged their expenses from the fund if the money is so crucial to finding her?
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 11.01.14 17:32

Quite frankly, if anyone continues to give any money or support to this family, in order to finance their lifestyle, then they are utterly stupid.

These parents have NOT been formally cleared of any involvement in their daughter's disappearance, they have previously not answered direct questions put to them by police investigators, and they continue to enjoy the work and effort of the Met police Force and the Portuguese Police force in trying to find their daughter.

People should easily be able to make their own minds up about the motives of these parents.Goodness only knows what the residents of Rothley think about all this.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.01.14 17:43

A very early Rothley reaction ...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top