The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest textusa blogspot  UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22. - Page 11 Mm11

Latest textusa blogspot  UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22. - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest textusa blogspot  UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22. - Page 11 Mm11

Latest textusa blogspot  UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22. - Page 11 Regist10

Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest textusa blogspot  UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22. - Page 11 Empty Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by TheTruthWillOut 20.06.14 19:16

Finally GA goes on the record that it is a high level cover-up by both the UK and Portugal. What/whoever is being covered up the Portuguese authorities know what it is....

The only slim hope would be the demanding of the Portuguese people for the truth too, but has they seem to want to have this rotten saga come to an end and be forgotten about it is very unlikely to happen (and I don't blame them really)

I'm sure one day when a number of those involved are dead the truth will come out.

Quick question about a comment by TextUSA:

TextUSA wrote:As you know, we don't believe in death before the 3rd and the theory of the substitute child, which we believe is absurd. 

A lot of people here believe one/other/both of the above and found the comment a bit sharp. A bit cheeky as I'm feeling a bit deflated with this news, but could someone sum up in a couple of sentences what TextUSA's theory is?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Latest textusa blogspot  UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22. - Page 11 Empty Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by AndyB 20.06.14 19:20

HaroldK wrote:I  assume that some on that forum don’t have children because they (and many others) have thought the hand motions by DP definitely indicated that he was a pedophile.  Here’s a fact:  Many children use self-soothing stroking and petting actions frequently when they are sleepy or trying to go to sleep.   This is behavior that falls within normal limits.  Madeleine’s or Lilly’s self-soothing behaviors may have included sucking her finger and stroking her chest.
Normal limits! My emphasis:
Dr Katherine Gaspar wrote: While he mentioned the word ‘this’, Dave was doing the action of sucking one of his fingers, pushing it in and out of his mouth, while with his other hand he was doing a circle around his nipple, with a circular movement around his clothes. This was done in a provocative way. There seemed to be an explicit insinuation about what he was saying and doing. I remember being shocked by that. I always felt it was something very weird and that it was not something anyone should say or do
I'm not a parent but even I can see that Payne's behaviour is way, way beyond appropriate when talking about a 3 year old girl
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK 20.06.14 19:24

Here's another article from a university r/t self-soothing repetitive behaviors in children.  Notice that this article like the previous one I posted mentions that rubbing sexual areas is within normal limits.   
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It is also normal for parents to discuss their young children's sleep patterns.

KG went to medical school.  She didn't complete a residency, but she has to be reasonably intelligent and knowledgable that many children use self-soothing behaviors especially before falling asleep.  For this reason, I think KG was trying to implicate DP to help her good mates Kate and Gerry. 

There isn't evidence showing that pedophilia played a role in Madeleine's disappearance.
HaroldK

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.06.14 19:35

HaroldK wrote:
AndyB wrote:
HaroldK wrote:I  assume that some on that forum don’t have children because they (and many others) have thought the hand motions by DP definitely indicated that he was a pedophile.  Here’s a fact:  Many children use self-soothing stroking and petting actions frequently when they are sleepy or trying to go to sleep.   This is behavior that falls within normal limits.  Madeleine’s or Lilly’s self-soothing behaviors may have included sucking her finger and stroking her chest.
Dr Katherine Gaspar wrote: While he mentioned the word ‘this’, Dave was doing the action of sucking one of his fingers, pushing it in and out of his mouth, while with his other hand he was doing a circle around his nipple, with a circular movement around his clothes. This was done in a provocative way. There seemed to be an explicit insinuation about what he was saying and doing. I remember being shocked by that. I always felt it was something very weird and that it was not something anyone should say or do
I'm not a parent but even I can see that Payne's behaviour is way, way beyond appropriate when talking about a 3 year old girl
If he was discussing how his daughter relaxes/self-soothes herself to sleep, it is NOT inappropriate.  Getting young children to sleep or how my child gets to sleep is a favorite topic of parents. 

Watch a child suck his pacifier or finger.  The pacifier and finger can move in and out.

We have no idea what Katherina thinks is provocative.  Her ideas about provocativeness may be extremely dated.
I love a WUM.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK 20.06.14 19:38

I also find it very suspicious that in one report, Katherina mentions DP's "motioning" had occurred in 2007.  When Katherina was interviewed again, she suddenly recalled that DP had done this "motioning" also in a previous year while vacationing with him.  If she was interviewed a third time, would she have suddenly recalled that DP made this "motioning" every time she saw him?

I'm not buying her selective memory loss and allowing her two very young daughters to be bathed by someone she thought was sexually inappropriate and a likely pedophile.
HaroldK

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.06.14 19:38

Ladyinred wrote:Aquila - what is a WUM?
A wind up merchant.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 20.06.14 19:39

Woofer wrote:Whatever is behind a cover-up is big, massive, even bigger than the reputation of any politician.

The most likely IMO so far is the `Gerry`s Tunnel Vision` scenario :-

Now that would be one giant cover up, and a massive secret to keep so I don't buy it. I doubt the powers that be would let the McCann's loose with that knowledge. If that really was the case then I'm sure the McCann's themselves would have been involved in a fatal car crash as soon as. Far simpler, quicker and at no real cost. 

There has to be another reason why.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 20.06.14 19:40

I love a wum too, big grin
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 20.06.14 19:42

aquila wrote:
HaroldK wrote:
AndyB wrote:
If he was discussing how his daughter relaxes/self-soothes herself to sleep, it is NOT inappropriate.  Getting young children to sleep or how my child gets to sleep is a favorite topic of parents. 

Watch a child suck his pacifier or finger.  The pacifier and finger can move in and out.

We have no idea what Katherina thinks is provocative.  Her ideas about provocativeness may be extremely dated.
I love a WUM.

And it's taken HaroldK 7 years to come up with that excuse.    smilie

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK 20.06.14 19:42

aquila wrote:
HaroldK wrote:
AndyB wrote:

I love a WUM.
I am not selling anything.  That is my educated opinion.
HaroldK

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.06.14 19:45

It was my 'educated' opinion too.

Ah well, another thread under attack.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 20.06.14 19:45

HaroldK wrote:
AndyB wrote:

What about if he was NOT discussing how his daughter relaxes/self-soothes herself? What would his intention be then?
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 20.06.14 19:45

HaroldK wrote:Here's another article from a university r/t self-soothing repetitive behaviors in children.  Notice that this article like the previous one I posted mentions that rubbing sexual areas is within normal limits.   
It is also normal for parents to discuss their young children's sleep patterns.

KG went to medical school.  She didn't complete a residency, but she has to be reasonably intelligent and knowledgable that many children use self-soothing behaviors especially before falling asleep.  For this reason, I think KG was trying to implicate DP to help her good mates Kate and Gerry. 

There isn't evidence showing that pedophilia played a role in Madeleine's disappearance.
And there isn't eveidence to show it didn't( as yet) but I think the gaspars were right with what she saw between  dp and gm
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK 20.06.14 19:48

Newintown wrote:
aquila wrote:
HaroldK wrote:
AndyB wrote:

I love a WUM.

Do you seriously believe that KM would never encourage her General Practitioner mate to implicate someone ELSE?
HaroldK

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 20.06.14 19:51

HaroldK,  Why would DP even be there when Madeleine was getting off to sleep? And not just once it seems?

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 20.06.14 19:52

HaroldK wrote:
Newintown wrote:
aquila wrote:
HaroldK wrote:
AndyB wrote:

I love a WUM.

Do you seriously believe that KM would never encourage her General Practitioner mate to implicate someone ELSE?

I was asking why it's taken YOU 7 years to post that excuse.

Have you only just been taken on as a McCann shill?

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK 20.06.14 19:53

Katherina stated that she didn't know the topic of the discussion.  She immediately assumed that the man she vacationed with for years and allowed to bathe her young girls was a pedophile.  She continued to eat dinner next to him though and continue bathing her young daughters.  Sorry,   I don't believe her.  I think DP was chosen to be a fall guy for the McCanns.
HaroldK

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 20.06.14 19:55

HaroldK wrote:I am not selling anything.  That is my educated opinion.

Good, because I'm not buying. Kids suck their thumbs, not their fingers for a start. And what parent would demonstrate what someone else's kids dummy/finger does while going to sleep during a dinner anyway?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 20.06.14 19:55

HaroldK wrote:Here's another article from a university r/t self-soothing repetitive behaviors in children.  Notice that this article like the previous one I posted mentions that rubbing sexual areas is within normal limits.   
If you could be so kind as to copy and paste the bit where it says that saying "does she go like this" while simulating fellatio is a normal way to talk about a three year old, I'll happily accept that I'm wrong
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.06.14 19:56

tiny wrote:I love a wum too, big grin
Me too, I fancy one for dinner  shark
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 20.06.14 20:08

HaroldK wrote:
Newintown wrote:
HaroldK wrote:
Newintown wrote:
aquila wrote:
HaroldK wrote:
AndyB wrote:

I love a WUM.

Have you only been just taken on as a McCann shill?
You've read none of my posts.  Go read them and then attack me.   Notice I joined this forum 2 days ago and not 7 years ago.   I think this couple killed and disposed of their child.

I have read your posts but I'm not convinced as to what side of the fence you're on.  It doesn't matter how long ago you joined the forum, 7 years ago or 2 days ago.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by MaybeMaybenot 20.06.14 20:08

HaroldK wrote:
Newintown wrote:
HaroldK wrote:
Newintown wrote:
aquila wrote:
HaroldK wrote:
AndyB wrote:

I love a WUM.

Have you only been just taken on as a McCann shill?
You've read none of my posts.  Go read them and then attack me.   Notice I joined this forum 2 days ago and not 7 years ago.   I think this couple killed and disposed of their child.
What couple ?
Kate and Payne !
MaybeMaybenot

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 20.06.14 20:09

IMO  I have 3 young children and I would describe a child who sucks a dummy or thumb to be the same motion for drinking from a baby bottle, where the bottom jaw moves up and down whilst swallowing, there's no way would I describe it as an in and out motion and all IMO  yes

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK 20.06.14 20:11

AndyB wrote:
If you could be so kind as to copy and paste the bit where it says that saying "does she go like this" while simulating fellatio is a normal way to talk about a three year old, I'll happily accept that I'm wrong
Here's Katherina and her husband's official statements.   Here is the statement:

Katherina’s statement:

I was sitting between Dave and Gerry whom I believe were both talking about Madeleine. I don't remember the conversation in its entirety, but it seemed they were discussing a possible scenario. I remember Dave telling Gerry something like ?she?, referring to Madeleine, ?would do this?.
When he mentioned ?this?, Dave was sucking on one of his fingers, pushing it in and out of his mouth, whilst with the other hand he circled his nipple, with a circulating movement over his clothes. This was done in a provocative manner there being an explicit insinuation in relation to what he was saying and doing.

Her husband’s statement:
It was during the days following the news of the abduction that we discovered that Fiona and David Payne were also with them in Portugal.

It was at this moment that Katherina showed concern at the gesture made by Dave in Majorca in 2005. Katherina remembered that when Dave made the gesture he was referring to Madeleine.

I only remember that Katherina saw the gesture at the time, I had forgotten the episode, it was never the subject of conversation. 

At the time I did not feel the gesture was referring to Madeleine.
End of statement

The motioning made by DP must not have been disturbing to Katherina in 2005 because Arul and his wife Katherina never discussed it again.  The husband didn’t even feel the gesture was referring to Madeleine.  When it suddenly looked like Kate and Gerry were going to be named as suspects in their daughter’s disappearance, Katherina suddenly recalls how VERY disturbing DP’s "motioning" was to her.  

This is baloney, IMO.
HaroldK

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top