The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by MaybeMaybenot on 20.06.14 20:15

@HaroldK wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
@HaroldK wrote:Here's another article from a university r/t self-soothing repetitive behaviors in children.  Notice that this article like the previous one I posted mentions that rubbing sexual areas is within normal limits.   
http://www.ocd.pitt.edu/Files/PDF/Foster/27758_ocd_rep_behavior.pdf
If you could be so kind as to copy and paste the bit where it says that saying "does she go like this" while simulating fellatio is a normal way to talk about a three year old, I'll happily accept that I'm wrong
Here's Katherina and her husband's official statements.  Nowhere does she state that she heard "does she do like this".  

Katherina’s statement:
When he mentioned ?this?, Dave was sucking on one of his fingers, pushing it in and out of his mouth, whilst with the other hand he circled his nipple, with a circulating movement over his clothes. This was done in a provocative manner there being an explicit insinuation in relation to what he was saying and doing.

Her husband’s statement:
It was during the days following the news of the abduction that we discovered that Fiona and David Payne were also with them in Portugal.

It was at this moment that Katherina showed concern at the gesture made by Dave in Majorca in 2005. Katherina remembered that when Dave made the gesture he was referring to Madeleine.

I only remember that Katherina saw the gesture at the time, I had forgotten the episode, it was never the subject of conversation. 

At the time I did not feel the gesture was referring to Madeleine.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATERINA-PAYNE-INCIDENT.htm
End of statement

The motioning made by DP must not have been disturbing to Katherina in 2005 because Arul and his wife Katherina never discussed it again.  The husband didn’t even feel the gesture was referring to Madeleine.  When it suddenly looked like Kate and Gerry were going to be named as suspects in their daughter’s disappearance, Katherina suddenly recalls how VERY disturbing DP’s "motioning" was to her.  

This is baloney, IMO.
Why were CEOP asked to be involved so early on then.....Oh sorry, that would be asked for Jeremy's involvement.....anyway,carry on

MaybeMaybenot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 20.06.14 20:17

@ HaroldK

Well, they made their statements well before K&G were made suspects. In fact, they only decided to go to the police to make such statement, was when they learned that primo Madeleine had gone missing on holiday and secundo Payne was there too.

I think it must have been very hard for them to have made such a statement and it is, still, strange that their statement never reached the PJ until much later that year ...

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 20.06.14 20:19

Bottom line is DP hasn't sued GA, LP only passed on these statements after six months and the UK press have never mention the allegation. Tells me all I need to know.
TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.14 20:21

Châtelaine wrote:Well, they made their statements well before K&G were made suspects. In fact, they only decided to go to the police to make such statement, was when they learned that primo Madeleine had gone missing on holiday and secundo Payne was there too.

I think it must have been very hard for them to have made such a statement and it is, still, strange that their statement never reached the PJ until much later that year ...

Perhaps not so strange now we know Goncalo's full thoughts on what has been happening from start to finish.  sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 20.06.14 20:22

@HaroldK wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
@HaroldK wrote:Here's another article from a university r/t self-soothing repetitive behaviors in children.  Notice that this article like the previous one I posted mentions that rubbing sexual areas is within normal limits.   
If you could be so kind as to copy and paste the bit where it says that saying "does she go like this" while simulating fellatio is a normal way to talk about a three year old, I'll happily accept that I'm wrong
Here's Katherina and her husband's official statements.  Nowhere does she state that she heard "does she do like this".  

Katherina’s statement:
When he mentioned ?this?, Dave was sucking on one of his fingers, pushing it in and out of his mouth, whilst with the other hand he circled his nipple, with a circulating movement over his clothes. This was done in a provocative manner there being an explicit insinuation in relation to what he was saying and doing.

Her husband’s statement:
It was during the days following the news of the abduction that we discovered that Fiona and David Payne were also with them in Portugal.

It was at this moment that Katherina showed concern at the gesture made by Dave in Majorca in 2005. Katherina remembered that when Dave made the gesture he was referring to Madeleine.

I only remember that Katherina saw the gesture at the time, I had forgotten the episode, it was never the subject of conversation. 

End of statement

The motioning made by DP must not have been disturbing to Katherina in 2005 because Arul and his wife Katherina never discussed it again.  The husband didn’t even feel the gesture was referring to Madeleine.  When it suddenly looked like Kate and Gerry were going to be named as suspects in their daughter’s disappearance, Katherina suddenly recalls how VERY disturbing DP’s "motioning" was to her.  

This is baloney, IMO.
Which is a very very different argument than the one that started with, where you claimed that it is within normal limits for an adult, while simulating fellatio, to say of a three year old "she would do this" (exact words from Katherine Gaspers statement). Do you still maintain that this is within normal limits?

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.06.14 20:24

Châtelaine wrote:@ HaroldK

Well, they made their statements well before K&G were made suspects. In fact, they only decided to go to the police to make such statement, was when they learned that primo Madeleine had gone missing on holiday and secundo Payne was there too.

and just to add Châtelaine, the statement was not passed onto the PJ immediately and would not have seen the light of day had the case files not been released.

I agree, this wasn't a statement made lightly.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK on 20.06.14 20:24

I think it must have been very hard for them to have made such a statement and it is, still, strange that their statement never reached the PJ until much later that year …
The parents, stepparents or boyfriend are usually the first suspects in a child's disappearance.  Katherina is a physician, not a dumb person.  She knew the McCanns would be considered to be suspects.  She came forward with DP's name, whose motioning didn't really upset her as her husband stated the incident was never discussed again.

HaroldK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK on 20.06.14 20:27

I wouldn't consider imitating my child sucking on her fingers (normal self-soothing behavior) to be imitating fellatio.   I never looked at my child sucking on her fingers and thought that either.  That takes a warped brain to take a normal behavior of a small child and think about it as a sexual act.  Do you do this?

HaroldK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaybeMaybenot on 20.06.14 20:29

@HaroldK wrote:

I think it must have been very hard for them to have made such a statement and it is, still, strange that their statement never reached the PJ until much later that year …
The parents, stepparents or boyfriend are usually the first suspects in a child's disappearance.  Katherina is a physician, not a dumb person.  She knew the McCanns would be considered to be suspects.  She came forward with DP's name, whose motioning didn't really upset her as her husband stated the incident was never discussed again.
Sit in the corner....shut up and suck your thumb..
Imo I'm just being sarcastic

MaybeMaybenot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.14 20:30

@HaroldK wrote:

You cannot assume the episode wasn't discussed because Mrs Gaspar wasn't 'really upset'. There are all sorts of other possibilities for their reticence.

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK on 20.06.14 20:31

@MaybeMaybenot wrote:
@HaroldK wrote:

This is allegedly a discussion forum.

HaroldK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK on 20.06.14 20:32

Dee Coy wrote:
@HaroldK wrote:

You cannot assume the episode wasn't discussed because Mrs Gaspar wasn't 'really upset'. There are all sorts of other possibilities for their reticence.
Okay, then you cannot assume that Mrs. Gaspar isn't a sexually uptight individual who worries about everything which moves in and out being representative of fellatio.

HaroldK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 20.06.14 20:32

@HaroldK wrote:
@AndyB wrote:

Katherina’s statement:

Her husband’s statement:

End of statement

This is baloney, IMO.
I think you have missed out a paragraph.

"I was sitting between Dave and Gerry whom I believe were both talking about Madeleine. I don't remember the conversation in it's entirety, but it seemed they were discussing a possible scenario. I remember Dave telling Gerry something like? she? referring to Madeleine, would do this".

It seems crystal clear to me that Dave is telling Gerry that she-Madeleine- is sucking on one of her fingers, pushing it in and out of her mouth, whilst at the same time circling her nipple.........and you think that is a normal conversation for two adult males to have, one her own father?

The Gaspar's did not leave it in coming forward until the McCann's were made alguido.  The Gaspar's went to the police around the 16th May. The McCann's were made alguido in the September.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.14 20:33

@ HaroldK

Yes, it is. Now suck your thumb or fingers and move them in and out ... Feel better?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaybeMaybenot on 20.06.14 20:34

@HaroldK wrote:
@MaybeMaybenot wrote:
@HaroldK wrote:

This is allegedly a discussion forum.
But your discussing disgusting truths....you just do see it. I will leave it at that.

MaybeMaybenot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.14 20:34

HaroldK
"The parents, stepparents or boyfriend are usually the first suspects in a child's disappearance.  Katherina is a physician, not a dumb person.  She knew the McCanns would be considered to be suspects.  She came forward with DP's name, whose motioning didn't really upset her as her husband stated the incident was never discussed again."

So are you actually accusing Dr Gaspar of making a serious false allegation about David Payne, Harold?

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 20.06.14 20:35

The Gaspers came forward to try and help a little 3yr old child, something that not a lot of other friends or family have done IMO they were friends and holidaying friends and doctors, but the police needed to know this and I think they were brave people for doing this for maddie IMO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 20.06.14 20:37

Read the statement: "Dave was sucking on one of his fingers, pushing it in and out of his mouth". Do your kids do that whilst circling a nipple provocatively? Payne is NOT replicating the behaviour of an innocent child, he is sexualising a three year old.

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.14 20:38

Yes, it is. Now suck your thumb or fingers and move them in and out ... Feel better?
    bigshock    spit coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK on 20.06.14 20:45

@Hicks wrote:
@HaroldK wrote:
@AndyB wrote:

Katherina’s statement:

Her husband’s statement:

End of statement

This is baloney, IMO.
I think you have missed out a paragraph.

"I was sitting between Dave and Gerry whom I believe were both talking about Madeleine. I don't remember the conversation in it's entirety, but it seemed they were discussing a possible scenario. I remember Dave telling Gerry something like? she? referring to Madeleine, would do this?

It seems crystal clear to me that Dave is telling Gerry that she-Madeleine- is sucking on one of her fingers, pushing it in and out of her mouth, whilst at the same time circling her nipple.........and you think that is a normal conversation for two adult male to have, one her own father?

The Gaspar's did not leave it in coming forward until the McCann's were made alguido.  The Gaspar's went to the police around the 16th May. The McCann's were made alguido in the September.
CHILDREN SUCK THEIR FINGERS.  Children even suck their fingers in utero. Some children move their fingers in and out while sucking and others do not. Kids also rub themselves while self-soothing which comes with sucking their finger.  This is normal.   Moms and dads can talking about "what my child does to fall asleep or calm down while she's sucking her finger".

HaroldK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.14 20:46

@HaroldK wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
@HaroldK wrote:

Okay, then you cannot assume that Mrs. Gaspar isn't a sexually uptight individual who worries about everything which moves in and out being representative of fellatio.
Ah. That's what you think of her. Explains a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 20.06.14 20:52

Whilst at the same time circling your nipple.  puke 

IMO only a person with a warped perspective on children would excuse that as normal behaviour.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK on 20.06.14 20:53

@AndyB wrote:
@HaroldK wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
@HaroldK wrote:
@AndyB wrote:

Katherina’s statement:

Her husband’s statement:

End of statement

This is baloney, IMO.
Which is a very very different argument than the one that started with, where you claimed that it is within normal limits for an adult, while simulating fellatio, to say of a three year old "she would do this" (exact words from Katherine Gaspers statement). Do you still maintain that this is within normal limits?
I wouldn't consider imitating my child sucking on her fingers (normal self-soothing behavior) to be imitating fellatio.   I never looked at my child sucking on her fingers and thought that either.  That takes a warped brain to take a normal behavior of a small child and turn it into a sexual act.  Do you do this?
Read the statement: "Dave was sucking on one of his fingers, pushing it in and out of his mouth". Do your kids do that whilst circling a nipple provocatively? Payne is NOT replicating the behaviour of an innocent child, he is sexualising a three year old.
We don't know what Katherina thinks is provocative.  

I don't look at children's behavior as being provocative.  Children are innocent beings.  

Two of my children sucked their fingers and one sucked his thumb.  One self-soothed by twisting her hair while sucking her finger. Her finger moved in and out of her mouth.   Another self-soothed while sucking two fingers and by rubbing his neck and arm at the same time.  His fingers remained stationary with he sucked them.   If one had sucked her finger and rubbed around her nipple that would have been just fine.  If my spouse wanted to discuss with a friend or their doctor how our kids sucked their fingers and self-soothed, that would also be okay.

HaroldK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 20.06.14 20:55

How patronising you are Harold. You assume you understand more than a parent ( who is also a  doctor and might therefore have wider experience of these matters as part of her work) who witnessed this scene and was made to feel uncomfortable by these actions.

Yes we know children suck their fingers. I am at a loss as to why you think a doctor and parent would act out  'nipple circling' while inserting a finger in and out of his mouth? Deficient vocabulary?
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 20.06.14 20:56

@HaroldK wrote:CHILDREN SUCK THEIR FINGERS.  Children even suck their fingers in utero. Some children move their fingers in and out while sucking and others do not. Kids also rub themselves while self-soothing which comes with sucking their finger.  This is normal.   Moms and dads can talking about "what my child does to fall asleep or calm down while she's sucking her finger".
So you do think its acceptable for an adult to say of a three year old "she would do this" while simulating fellatio and circling a nipple provocatively?

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum