The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 34 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 34 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 34 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 34 Regist10

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 34 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Beanie 28.10.13 16:41

Thanks tasprin

Well IMO we all know Kate is good at making appeals, especially if it involves money.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 34 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Mirage 28.10.13 16:42

tasprin wrote:
Beanie wrote:
kinell wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Better rush to order your tat quickly in case this terrible news is true!

http://www.findmadeleine.com/online_store/index.html
I was wondering if its possible that nothing has changed on this site, with Tannerman still being on there etc etc..... Could it be possible that it may be due to it being part of evidence, so maybe SY has got some sort of warrant or something to have it not to be altered ? Only thing I can think of why nothing has changed....
Isn't Kate McCann due to give a speech about Missing People soon? If that goes ahead and she's able to continue to spout her lies then I will assume nothing has changed in this case.
I wonder how the Missing People charity now feel about their dear ambassador Kate, being that she with held important information in the search for her own child.  You couldn't make it up.
Looks like it's a quick appeal for money

BBC Radio 4
Missing People

Duration: 2 minutes

Sunday 03 November 2013 @ 07:55
Kate McCann presents the Radio 4 Appeal on behalf of the charity Missing People.
WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 34 B03g8d64
Reg Charity:1020419
To Give:
- Freephone 0800 404 8144
- Freepost BBC Radio 4 Appeal, mark the back of the envelope Missing People.
Give Online www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/appeal.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03g8d64
What's this? Some sort of sick joke, BBC? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Do you never learn?
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 28.10.13 16:44

Mirage wrote:
tasprin wrote:
Beanie wrote:
kinell wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Better rush to order your tat quickly in case this terrible news is true!

I was wondering if its possible that nothing has changed on this site, with Tannerman still being on there etc etc..... Could it be possible that it may be due to it being part of evidence, so maybe SY has got some sort of warrant or something to have it not to be altered ? Only thing I can think of why nothing has changed....
Isn't Kate McCann due to give a speech about Missing People soon? If that goes ahead and she's able to continue to spout her lies then I will assume nothing has changed in this case.
I wonder how the Missing People charity now feel about their dear ambassador Kate, being that she with held important information in the search for her own child.  You couldn't make it up.

BBC Radio 4
Missing People

Kate McCann presents the Radio 4 Appeal on behalf of the charity Missing People.
WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 34 B03g8d64
To Give:
What's this? Some sort of sick joke, BBC? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Do you never learn?
I'm sick of paying a license fee to this corrupt organisation!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.13 16:44

melisande wrote:
Beanie wrote:On the point of Madeleines sleeping patterns. I remember a long thread on 3As that Madeleine went missing/hiding in the grounds when it was bedtime.

Does anyone know if this was a myth or actually true?
I recall that too.  She was supposed to have been playing hide and seek in the bushes.  Like you I cannot remember if it was true or heresay.
There is something about this in one of GM's (I think) statements IIRC, will try and find it later or perhaps someone else has it to hand.  Something about running away between the apartments?? Can't remember exactly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 28.10.13 16:45

jeanmonroe wrote:WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 34 Untitl10

MY SPOOF!
WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 34 Blank10
Poor little kid. Let down by this bunch of self-serving gargoyles.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 28.10.13 16:45

Praiaaa wrote:This really a historic occasion. Mumsnet members openly discussing cadaver dogs, freezers for body storage, Gaspar, Payne, the Fund, the mortgage payments, sedation, and best of all Amaral is being treated with respect.
We just need Digital Spy to start allowing McCann conversation then we will definitely know the tide has turned!

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 28.10.13 16:46

melisande wrote:
Beanie wrote:On the point of Madeleines sleeping patterns. I remember a long thread on 3As that Madeleine went missing/hiding in the grounds when it was bedtime.

I recall that too.  She was supposed to have been playing hide and seek in the bushes.  Like you I cannot remember if it was true or heresay.
Thanks melisande

I am glad I am not the only one to remember this. There is so much information around it is difficult to know what is real anymore.thinking
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.10.13 16:49

Mirage wrote:

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Now then, now then!

Jimmy's 'gone'

Stu's in prison.

Kate's 'available' as the next 'untouchable national treasure' at the Beeb.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangledweb 28.10.13 16:50

I too recall a thread on 3A's about her hiding in the evenings, but can't remember the source of the information.  However, I do recall Kate's mother saying that they had a star chart for Madeleine, and that it wasn't unusual for her to get up frequently in the night.  And it's in the files about the neighbour hearing crying, I think.    And we know she was prone to waking, because these two exemplary parents told us on Crimewatch that she woke the night before, as did Sean, and both cried, and Madeleine wanted to know why her mum and dad hadn't gone to them.  So it isn't too much of a stretch of imagination to believe that she may, just may, have got up and looked for the pair.  But no, that was never, ever, an option.  For God's sake, as I type this, I can't believe that they had the brass neck to behave as they have, swanning around the world like celebrities, opening saying that Madeleine cried for them in the night, and then they still went and left her.  I said it on a lot of forums at the time, and I'll say it again, if it had been a single mum at Butlins out on the lash, those twins would have been in care by the morning, and single mum would be behind bars, not propping one up.
Tangledweb

Activity : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 28.10.13 16:50

candyfloss wrote:
melisande wrote:

There is something about this in one of GM's (I think) statements IIRC, will try and find it later or perhaps someone else has it to hand.  Something about running away between the apartments?? Can't remember exactly.

Thank you candyfloss roses 

Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow1 28.10.13 16:53

Beanie wrote:
melisande wrote:

Thanks melisande

I am glad I am not the only one to remember this. There is so much information around it is difficult to know what is real anymore.thinking
Hi
I also remember this being said. It is mentioned on this old article about half way down. Locals had mentioned it apparently.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/madeleine-and-the-missing-hour-how-often-did-the-mccanns-check-on-their-children-6605058.html
rainbow1

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 28.10.13 16:56

Tangledweb wrote:I too recall a thread on 3A's about her hiding in the evenings, but can't remember the source of the information.  However, I do recall Kate's mother saying that they had a star chart for Madeleine, and that it wasn't unusual for her to get up frequently in the night.  And it's in the files about the neighbour hearing crying, I think.    And we know she was prone to waking, because these two exemplary parents told us on Crimewatch that she woke the night before, as did Sean, and both cried, and Madeleine wanted to know why her mum and dad hadn't gone to them.  So it isn't too much of a stretch of imagination to believe that she may, just may, have got up and looked for the pair.  But no, that was never, ever, an option.  For God's sake, as I type this, I can't believe that they had the brass neck to behave as they have, swanning around the world like celebrities, opening saying that Madeleine cried for them in the night, and then they still went and left her.  I said it on a lot of forums at the time, and I'll say it again, if it had been a single mum at Butlins out on the lash, those twins would have been in care by the morning, and single mum would be behind bars, not propping one up.
I know how frustrated you feel. Hopefully our frustration will not have to last much longer.
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 28.10.13 16:56

pennylane wrote:
Mirage wrote:
tasprin wrote:
Beanie wrote:
kinell wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:

BBC Radio 4
Missing People

To Give:
I'm sick of paying a license fee to this corrupt organisation!
Write to them that you no longer require a licence, no excuse needed and tell them they have no applied right of access to your property. They get the message....
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 28.10.13 16:59

Am I right in thinking this documentary was from early 2009?

https://youtu.be/bFo4klFueaM

While they were well aware of the Efits paid for by the findmadeleine fund.

'Someone knows the information?' Astonishing.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 28.10.13 16:59

I just visited the Find Madeleine website and clicked the link to the donation/ merchandise page.  I couldn't believe the up-sell on donations with all the different amounts on "offer," I felt a cold shiver go down my spine and the whole vile charade crystallised before my eyes and I saw these b*****ds for what they are, free floating Transfer RNA - a virus dressed in human clothing. They aren't human.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 28.10.13 17:01

sami wrote:
Angelique wrote:"A Metropolitan Police official said yesterday any withholding of the report was “not an issue” because they were not investigating the case at the time."

Dereliction of Duty.

It is a moral issue though, no matter how you dress it up.  

For now, that is as important as anything else.  People who previously could not believe the parents were involved are stunned by this.  They too are now questioning their actions.  This will ensure more and more people need answers, and believable ones at that.  

No more Redwood whooshing away bundleman.  The more I look at that photograph he produced of the side view of a man, the more annoyed I get.  Was that the best he could do or is it a reflection of his opinion on the intelligence of those who question this ridiculous story ?  What an insult.

The McCanns can give every excuse in the book, but they failed their little girl on that holiday and they have failed her every single day since by not making public that information.
It stinks to high heaven. The facts they are looking for excuses like "at that time we were not investigating" shows how much they are still protecting these pathetic parents. Andy "holier than the pope" first explaining how they were the first to have access to all sources of investigation. At that time I already asked: shouldn't that be PJ? Now I understand it better. He was, just like the parents, sitting on this, until he found an opportune moment to bring it with the most impact as his "revelation". What 'n absolute clown. Fortunately he was stupid enough to think he could sound out all bad publicity from the Dr. Amaral trial, giving the defense the best evidence yet that it were the parents who hampered the search, not Dr. Amaral, who from the first moment said the Smith sighting should be investigated further.

Amazing, amazing, not only how amoral this bunch is, but also how stupid. How laughable simple minded, I have no words.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 28.10.13 17:01

Thank you rainbow1 and welcome.

I have not read this article before. It would be interesting to know who these locals were, Mrs Fenn perhaps?

Quote:

In a further twist, locals now claim that Madeleine did not always settle well. One evening they allege she ran away into the paths between the apartments, hiding for half an hour when it was time for bed.
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 28.10.13 17:06

Sounds like CW was based around what the PI report was going to say once released. Why the emphasis on sleep was raised feels like now that a watering down effect was put in place first, if you understand what Im saying...
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 28.10.13 17:08

ChillyHeat wrote:Sounds like CW was based around what the PI report was going to say once released. Why the emphasis on sleep was raised feels like now that a watering down effect was put in place first, if you understand what Im saying...
I mean they were trying a get out clause knowing the file would be released raising the issue of sleep patterns, allowing many to think she may have wandered off, in turn giving the McCanns another cop out....
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow1 28.10.13 17:09

Thanks for the welcome Beanie. Like many I have followed story from the start on the first forums. I remember this mentioned on 3A's.
rainbow1

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody 28.10.13 17:10

Whilst slagging off the Met Police, and Redwood, it might be remembered that they are working to a different burden of proof to you and I, no amount of dodgy goings on will secure them a resolution, they want evidence. Maximising the effect of the revelation might be their best chance to get evidence, assuming of course they don't expect to recover Madeliene in a breathing state.
SchrodingersBody

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 28.10.13 17:14

rainbow1 wrote:
admin wrote:
sallypelt wrote:http://cryptome.org/0001/henri-exton.htm
There's that "threat to national security" warning again. huh
Why  the mention of national security etc when this case is a child missing . Very odd !
Maybe it is not more than that there have been quite a few "faux pas" on diplomatic and government level. An ambassador who blocks the police from retrieving clothing worn on the day of the disappearance just to name one. Another absolute nono is the PM calling, asking if Dr. Amaral has already been replaced.

It's all about egg on faces, and by now all the enablers start to realize they have not been backing a grieving pair of parents, but a narcissistic couple of sociopaths, who will throw anyone under the bus if it's up to them.

All just my personal opinion of course.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 28.10.13 17:16

possumsall wrote:I'm another new member and very proud to be so.

Been a regular visitor for ages.
welcome!

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by possumsall 28.10.13 17:23

SchrodingersBody wrote:Whilst slagging off the Met Police, and Redwood, it might be remembered that they are working to a different burden of proof to you and I, no amount of dodgy goings on will secure them a resolution, they want evidence. Maximising the effect of the revelation might be their best chance to get evidence, assuming of course they don't expect to recover Madeliene in a breathing state.
Don't forget, we are dealing with the UK Metropolitan Police/alongside SY!

I can see why the MET-POLICE issued two different faces. Remember how recently this bunch of "detectives" took 4 (yes, four) search's of a very small house in the UK in which held the corpse of a young child (in the attic).

Boy, how can 10 or so policemen/women overlook a dead body in a 12 X 24 foot attic?

I think I should e-mail SY to remind them to search all evidence more than FOUR times or they may over-look a body.
possumsall

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfMoriarty 28.10.13 17:30

The ST article opens all the old wounds and strangely, it comes from the very detectives they hired themselves. Who would have thought those old reprobates would have followed the orthodox routes and then presented the unpalatable suggestions to their paymasters! Respect yo! Inconsistent McC statements. inconsistent T7 statements. Incredible Tannerman. Woke & wandered back in the frame, with body disposal the central question.
I wouldn't believe a word that comes from the Express or associated media. Nor from SY either - the same cops who claimed after the CW programme that they 'knew the name' of the suspect identified by two callers. SY attempted to pull a fast one on CW and now they have been caught out along with the McCs. Pretending they had come up with the efits! And then issuing TWO of them, claiming they were the same person! Nonsense. Trying to bluff that one of them might be Tannerman, even though they already knew her testimony was suspect and inconsistent. Pretending Smithman was new! Then ignoring the issue of how Mr Smith came to identify Smithman in the first place because it would embarrass the McCs.
The answer to all the 'slurs' can be solved by one answer. Where was Mr G McCann at 10pm?
ProfMoriarty
ProfMoriarty

Activity : 32

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top