The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 35 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 35 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 35 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 35 Regist10

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 35 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Ann60 28.10.13 17:33

totally agree with this
Ann60

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 35 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Praiaaa 28.10.13 17:33

ProfMoriarty wrote:Where was Mr G McCann at 10pm?
Prof - indeed...
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 28.10.13 17:33

possumsall wrote:
SchrodingersBody wrote:Whilst slagging off the Met Police, and Redwood, it might be remembered that they are working to a different burden of proof to you and I, no amount of dodgy goings on will secure them a resolution, they want evidence. Maximising the effect of the revelation might be their best chance to get evidence, assuming of course they don't expect to recover Madeliene in a breathing state.
Don't forget, we are dealing with the UK Metropolitan Police/alongside SY!

I can see why the MET-POLICE issued two different faces. Remember how recently this bunch of "detectives" took 4 (yes, four) search's of a very small house in the UK in which held the corpse of a young child (in the attic).

Boy, how can 10 or so policemen/women overlook a dead body in a 12 X 24 foot attic?

I think I should e-mail SY to remind them to search all evidence more than FOUR times or they may over-look a body.
#

The Met Police IS Scotland Yard. Scotland Yard is just the name for the MET headquarters
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Peru 28.10.13 17:39

TM OFFER NEW EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE ABDUCTION THEORY !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gW11YF8N6Q

So that's how they got through the window without leaving a shred of evidence. Simple.
Bobby Peru

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by tegan1973 28.10.13 17:41

Beanie wrote:
kinell wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Better rush to order your tat quickly in case this terrible news is true!

http://www.findmadeleine.com/online_store/index.html
I was wondering if its possible that nothing has changed on this site, with Tannerman still being on there etc etc..... Could it be possible that it may be due to it being part of evidence, so maybe SY has got some sort of warrant or something to have it not to be altered ? Only thing I can think of why nothing has changed....
Isn't Kate McCann due to give a speech about Missing People soon? If that goes ahead and she's able to continue to spout her lies then I will assume nothing has changed in this case.
I wonder how the Missing People charity now feel about their dear ambassador Kate, being that she with held important information in the search for her own child.  You couldn't make it up.
Yes have they commented on that?
tegan1973

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames 28.10.13 17:43

sallypelt wrote:‘If we’d had big-booted Brits or, heaven forbid, Americans, we would have had doors slammed in our faces’ said Clarence Mitchell, spokesperson for the McCann’s at the time. ‘And it’s quite likely that we could have been charged with hindering the investigation as technically it’s illegal in Portugal to undertake a secondary investigation.
So in CMs own words they were hindering the investigation with a secondary investigation, and then hindering it further by not handing over the results of that investigation?
rustyjames

Activity : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 28.10.13 17:48

sallypelt wrote:
possumsall wrote:
SchrodingersBody wrote:Whilst slagging off the Met Police, and Redwood, it might be remembered that they are working to a different burden of proof to you and I, no amount of dodgy goings on will secure them a resolution, they want evidence. Maximising the effect of the revelation might be their best chance to get evidence, assuming of course they don't expect to recover Madeliene in a breathing state.
Don't forget, we are dealing with the UK Metropolitan Police/alongside SY!

I can see why the MET-POLICE issued two different faces. Remember how recently this bunch of "detectives" took 4 (yes, four) search's of a very small house in the UK in which held the corpse of a young child (in the attic).

Boy, how can 10 or so policemen/women overlook a dead body in a 12 X 24 foot attic?

I think I should e-mail SY to remind them to search all evidence more than FOUR times or they may over-look a body.
#

The Met Police IS Scotland Yard. Scotland Yard is just the name for the MET headquarters
possumsall, I am not being critical of your post, but just putting the record straight about the Metropolitan Police. The MET only covers the Greater London area, and nowhere else. They don't even police the City of London, as that has its own City of London police force.

And as I've already mentioned, the MET is often referred to as "Scotland Yard" but in reality Scotland Yard is just the headquarters.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangledweb 28.10.13 17:50

rustyjames wrote:
sallypelt wrote:‘If we’d had big-booted Brits or, heaven forbid, Americans, we would have had doors slammed in our faces’ said Clarence Mitchell, spokesperson for the McCann’s at the time. ‘And it’s quite likely that we could have been charged with hindering the investigation as technically it’s illegal in Portugal to undertake a secondary investigation.
So in CMs own words they were hindering the investigation with a secondary investigation, and then hindering it further by not handing over the results of that investigation?
Yep
good, eh?
Tangledweb

Activity : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfMoriarty 28.10.13 17:58

You would expect 'fresh eyes' which are supposed to be focusing on recovering a live Madeleine to be turning up items of interest from a whole range of locations - this includes these so-called 'investigations' in Britain and the news of activity in Portugal. But what we actually have, in both cases, is the same relentless focus on the night of May 3rd. On the one hand, it is to reinforce the idea that it was an abduction that took place; on the other, it is because the PJ is still convinced the answers to everything lie in the activities of people at the resort that night. There has been no suggestion at all in these last weeks that the investigation has discovered corroborating evidence for an abduction elsewhere, in some other place. The whole thing remains completely trapped in PDL, on that one night, in that 45min period. The whole SY case on CW was fixated with the idea of abduction - so much so that the risk was taken to bring Smithman out of the darkness the McCs had cast him in. That has now backfired big time. The PR effort to influence the libel case in Portugal by agitating 'as if' there was new evidence to support abduction has only flushed out the most damaging new information since the dogs created such a sensation. The ST Insight Team placing on public record all the very 'slurs' the McCs went to court to suppress. Is this Murdoch's revenge for Leveson? In any case, you could say it is very much 'game on' again - or would be, if there wasn't still the sad figure of Madeleine who was so cruelly let down in the first place.
ProfMoriarty
ProfMoriarty

Activity : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 28.10.13 18:12

And now the 48 questions have appeared on Mumsnet! It's certainly waking people up. Mind you, I expect that post will get whooshed soon.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 28.10.13 18:22

Miraflores wrote:And now the 48 questions have appeared on Mumsnet! It's certainly waking people up. Mind you, I expect that post will get whooshed soon.
Sounds the sort of place where they can quickly go back to sleep again, from what I've heard. Rip Van Winkle eat your heart out.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 28.10.13 18:23

ProfMoriarty wrote:  Where was Mr G McCann at 10pm?
Not back from wherever he was going when Mr.Smith saw him! The police were called at 10.10 when he got back IMO.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 28.10.13 18:24

jeanmonroe wrote:Mirage wrote:

What's this? Some sort of sick joke, BBC? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Do you never learn?
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Now then, now then!

Jimmy's 'gone'

Stu's in prison.

Kate's 'available' as the next 'untouchable national treasure' at the Beeb.
Untouchable I can go with. Veering more towards national liability now.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet 28.10.13 18:27

margaret wrote:
Not back from wherever he was going when Mr.Smith saw him! The police were called at 10.10 when he got back IMO.
The GNR telephone records show that the police were called at about 10.40pm, which fits with their subsequent arrival at about 11pm.  Lots of time there for having discussions, deleting phone records, cleaning up, and writing timelines.

Sockpuppet

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 28.10.13 18:28

Mirage wrote:
Miraflores wrote:And now the 48 questions have appeared on Mumsnet! It's certainly waking people up. Mind you, I expect that post will get whooshed soon.
Sounds the sort of place where they can quickly go back to sleep again, from what I've heard. Rip Van Winkle eat your heart out.
Maybe, but it has caused a few people to question, and not a few to be annoyed: those who contributed to the Fund especially.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.10.13 18:29

margaret wrote:
10.40 is the first call logged at the GNR. Gerry didn't phone them, I think it was the staff of OC. He was very busy, his wife said so, both of them  were very busy you know.... All on record.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 28.10.13 18:33

tigger wrote:
margaret wrote:
10.40 is the first call logged at the GNR. Gerry didn't phone them, I think it was the staff of OC. He was very busy, his wife said so, both of them  were very busy you know.... All on record.
Thanks to you and sock puppet,why did l think 10.10?
So plenty of time to do all they did....
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet 28.10.13 18:33

tigger wrote:
margaret wrote:
Aye, snap Tigger :)

For people convinced that an abductor had taken their child, that is very tardy indeed. You would want the police out immediately, to block the roads.  What you definitely wouldn't do is give the abductor an hour's head-start to get away.

Of course, easily explained if there was no abductor ;-)

Sockpuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 28.10.13 18:35

Plenty of time to get back.
😢 
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet 28.10.13 18:35

margaret wrote:
tigger wrote:
margaret wrote:
Thanks to you and sock puppet,why did l think 10.10?
So plenty of time to do all they did....
This time was in somebody's statement I seem to recall, but I can't remember whose statement.  Another attempt to rewrite the real timeline of the events of the evening of 3rd May.

Sockpuppet

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 35 Empty Mumsnet have closed the thread.

Post by worriedmum 28.10.13 18:36

1001 postings on this topic, the frankest I have ever seen!
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie02 28.10.13 18:39

worriedmum wrote:1001 postings on this topic, the frankest I have ever seen!
Yes and they already had in place the pictures of Madeleinne to be circulated within that hour out of nowhere  clapping
alfie02
alfie02

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 28.10.13 18:46

Miraflores wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Maybe, but it has caused a few people to question, and not a few to be annoyed: those who contributed to the Fund especially.
I agree.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by irishdub 28.10.13 18:47

New here.

I've read some posts on this thread on the lines of Murdoch changing his attitude or is this revenge for Leveson.
So tell me this then, why didn't this story make the Sky News website today or yesterday?
Why was this story not a headline on the Sky News channel today or yesterday, not even a minor story?
Why did this story not make the front or inside pages of the Sun in Britain today?

Also hasn't the Dailystar basically today reported that the Police in Britain are not treating this new development as important yet some posters claim Redwood played a blinder on Crimewatch?

Why hasn't the national broadcaster in Britain not even reported this,  afterall wasn't it the British national broadcaster, the BBC that aired the recent McCann Crimewatch programme?

I think there has been a little too much hysteria in social media regarding this development, from what I can see alot of the same people tweeting the same things over and over again on twitter.

I'm not sure where I stand on the whole affair, some things just don't seem plausible or convincing enough, sometimes I have doubts, other times more sure but at the same time some posts and tweets just have an air of too much conspiratorial looniness to them.

Anyway, that's my tuppence worth. I do enjoy this thread though.
irishdub

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyLennon 28.10.13 18:52

Daily Mail only showing one e-fit in their " report" today....

and its not the one that looks like Gerry 
KellyLennon
KellyLennon

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top