The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 Mm11

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 Mm11

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 Regist10

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This latest news from Scotland Yard...

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 Vote_lcap5%OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 6 ]
OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 Vote_lcap38%OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 43 ]
OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 Vote_lcap56%OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 63 ]

Total Votes : 112

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 Empty Re: OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries

Post by Newintown 04.10.13 16:48

candyfloss wrote:Jim Gamble@JimGamble_INEQE 26m
On @@BBCRadioStoke talking about new developments in the #MadeleineMccann investigation
I've just read Jim Gamble's interview from Radio 4 this morning on Joana's site (I don't know when it was actually recorded), I found it interesting (or maybe not to others) that he used the term "we are where we are" which are exactly the same words that GM used on Friday when he was being interviewed outside the Court.

Hmmm, have JG and GM been having meetings about what may (or may not) be found on the phone records.  smilie

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 Empty Re: OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries

Post by susible 04.10.13 16:52

Newintown wrote:
On @@BBCRadioStoke talking about new developments in the #MadeleineMccann investigation
I've just read Jim Gamble's interview from Radio 4 this morning on Joana's site (I don't know when it was actually recorded), I found it interesting (or maybe not to others) that he used the term "we are where we are" which are exactly the same words that GM used on Friday when he was being interviewed outside the Court.

Hmmm, have JG and GM been having meetings about what may (or may not) be found on the phone records.  smilie
This is why I don't think there is a whitewash, Gerry McCann did not look like a man who was about to be "Declared Innocent" when he was giving that interview on Wednesday.  And imo Jim Gamble is right up to his neck in it.  Who was it that provided the CEOP books etc to Gerry in PdL?
susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.10.13 16:55

IAmNotMerylStreep wrote:
sallypelt wrote:Despite all that has gone before, I have felt a deep sympathy for what has befallen them. I genuinely believe that they were/are heartbroken after losing their precious daughter. It is a parents' worst nightmare,  but that doesn't prevent me from thinking that they KNOW what happened.
OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 510

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 4thbir10

Yeah, they look really heartbroken don't they?
Amnot, I've had enough tragedy In my life to know that heartbroken people actually laugh at funerals. It doesn't mean that people aren't grieving, and grieving badly. I know from experience. I am not one to show my feelings to the rest of the world, but when I lost my young brother, I couldn't function. I continuously cried for 6 months, but when I went out, I managed to hold the tears at bay, but even then, my eyes felt that they were holding back a dam, and my heart felt as if it was going to stop beating. So, from experience, I don't pay too much attention to people smiling and laughing when they have lost a loved one.

I will agree that the McCann's do and did leave one confused, not because of the smiles, but they way they spoke about their loss as if they were talking about losing a suitcase of clothes, rather than a child. But, I've kept away from "photoshopped photos" etc,and concentrated on the facts as we know them.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.13 17:03

I agree with what your said, Sallypelt. Even in grief, or maybe especially in grief sometimes people break into hilarious laughter. Like letting steam off, when a "stupid" situation or remark presents itself.

However ... now where's that photo with a happy-looking, relaxed couple, walking the streets of PdL, holding hands, swinging, that looks like having a wonderful honeymoon ...?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.10.13 17:07

sallypelt wrote:
IAmNotMerylStreep wrote:
sallypelt wrote:Despite all that has gone before, I have felt a deep sympathy for what has befallen them. I genuinely believe that they were/are heartbroken after losing their precious daughter. It is a parents' worst nightmare,  but that doesn't prevent me from thinking that they KNOW what happened.
OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 510

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 4thbir10

Yeah, they look really heartbroken don't they?
Amnot, I've had enough tragedy In my life to know that heartbroken people actually laugh at funerals. It doesn't mean that people aren't grieving, and grieving badly. I know from experience. I am not one to show my feelings to the rest of the world, but when I lost my young brother, I couldn't function. I continuously cried for 6 months, but when I went out, I managed to hold the tears at bay, but even then, my eyes felt that they were holding back a damn, and my heart felt as if it was going to stop beating. So, from experience, I don't pay too much attention to people smiling and laughing when they have lost a loved one.

I will agree that the McCann's do and did leave one confused, not because of the smiles, but they way they spoke about their loss as if they were talking about losing a suitcase of clothes, rather than a child. But, I've kept away from "photoshopped photos" etc,and concentrated on the facts as we know them.
If it's any consolation sallypelt, I don't give a flying fig about the McCanns as parents, I don't care much for their behaviour before Madeleine's disappearance or afterwards. They are certainly not people I'd care much to encounter with or without their notoriety.

I do care that justice for a 3 year old girl has been avoided/obstructed by just about everyone involved in her life since she disappeared and people have made piles of bucks and achieved sod all.

If Kate McCann felt suicidal then she had a lot of people around her to sort that out, not just the highly paid people but a family.

Frankly my dear I don't give a damn is the saying. I care what happened to a 3 year old girl. I care that there are so many lies.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 04.10.13 17:09

susible wrote:
Newintown wrote:

This is why I don't think there is a whitewash, Gerry McCann did not look like a man who was about to be "Declared Innocent" when he was giving that interview on Wednesday.  And imo Jim Gamble is right up to his neck in it.  Who was it that provided the CEOP books etc to Gerry in PdL?
I'm getting confused with the days who said what when, but if GM said "we are where we are" on Wednesday and JG said them this morning it's even more likely they've been in contact if they use the same phrases.

ETA: Having read JG's interview again on JM's site, I hope she doesn't mind me copying this paragraph (as I seem to have got the wrong meaning of "dump":

Jim Gamble: The fact of the matter is that this data was collected at the time. So we're not going back and trying to find stuff, you know, historically by searching though 'needle in a haystack'. Over the period, the direct period, errr... when Madeleine McCann went missing, errr... this information... there was a... a cell site dump, there was comms data captured, as you would expect. The concerns that we had in the scoping review were that it had never been appropriately interrogated and I think that's the key here. The Metropolitan Police are now going to go back and go through this and use what was contemporary data, errr... probably in an appeal to get people to come forward.

As far as I can remember the PJ weren't allowed to bring in any of the phone records into their investigation.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 14 Empty Whole new meaning

Post by katluke 04.10.13 17:21

Well, I suppose if nothing else, this latest announcement from Scotland Yard gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "wasting police time" !
katluke

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 04.10.13 17:23

Cristobell wrote:
It should be remembered that the Philpotts did a shoulder to shoulder appeal with the Met police alongside them and look how that turned out.
Very well-worn technique of the police. The parents/fiancée etc of the deceased can hardly refuse, but we have seen numerous examples of when they have subsequently been arrested.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.10.13 17:23

susible wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I've breathlessly been speed-reading since lunchtime. The one time I log-in late there's a flurry of news and discussion on the fora ... Still  approx. 20 pages behind. Is there a recap of the discussion possible?

BTW I cannot vote in the poll, as none of the possibilities mirrors my own idea/impression.
I would definitely not vote 2 or 3, but I cannot vote 1 either. If it would have asking if I have hope that SY [and PJ] may be able to solve this case, that would have made it easier ...
The initial reports were about crimewatch style reconstructions and new evidence etc, but the main feature is that SY are now checking all of the phone records of everyone in PdL at the time, so one could extrapolate from that, that the T9 will be included in that investigation.

Where did you hear it is going to be crimewatch style reconstruction and not Crime watch reconstruction.
There is a big difference between them.
I believe the MET have sophisticated software to create a visual reconstruction, placing people and objects in any light condition into room/ area as needed and more, and if it is crimewatch style reconstruction, likely this visual version aided by PC software will be shown.
If it is crimewatch reconstruction usually it is done using the main players (not actors) on scene of crime or near likeness of scene of crime with natural lighting condition reconstructing it to as close to known testimonies as possible to jolt memory.

What new theory the MET have that brings about this reconstruction is not known.
Maybe the reconstruction isn't based on the T9 testimonies but on Met's new theory.
How they hope reconstruction based on their new theory would help solve the case is a complete mystery.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.10.13 17:26

candyfloss wrote:Jim Gamble@JimGamble_INEQE 3m
On @bbcmerseyside talking about new developments in the #MadeleineMccann investigation
Why are all the media running to Jim Gamble for interviews?

Who's put him up for interview? (as if we didn't know).

Why don't they go to the current head of CEOP for example if they want to talk to anyone?

Next up will be Mark Williams-Thomas (sigh)

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.10.13 17:33

tasprin wrote:A couple of questions I'd like the media to ask Andy Redwood...To date, how much has the Scotland Yard review/investigation cost the British taxpayer?
That information is in the public domain, as Scotland Yard have released periodic statements about the cost. Currently it must be somehwre between £5.5 and £6 million. The original estimate (May 2011) was that it would cost about £2.5 million

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 04.10.13 17:36

aiyoyo wrote:
susible wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I've breathlessly been speed-reading since lunchtime. The one time I log-in late there's a flurry of news and discussion on the fora ... Still  approx. 20 pages behind. Is there a recap of the discussion possible?

BTW I cannot vote in the poll, as none of the possibilities mirrors my own idea/impression.
I would definitely not vote 2 or 3, but I cannot vote 1 either. If it would have asking if I have hope that SY [and PJ] may be able to solve this case, that would have made it easier ...
The initial reports were about crimewatch style reconstructions and new evidence etc, but the main feature is that SY are now checking all of the phone records of everyone in PdL at the time, so one could extrapolate from that, that the T9 will be included in that investigation.
Where did you hear it is going to be crimewatch style reconstruction and not Crime watch reconstruction.
There is a big difference between them.
I believe the MET have sophisticated software to create a visual reconstruction, placing people and objects in any light condition into room/ area as needed and more, and if it is crimewatch style reconstruction, likely this visual version aided by PC software will be shown.
If it is crimewatch reconstruction usually it is done using the main players (not actors) on scene of crime or near likeness of scene of crime with natural lighting condition reconstructing it to as close to known testimonies as possible to jolt memory.

What new theory the MET have that brings about this reconstruction is not known.  
Maybe the reconstruction isn't based on the T9 testimonies but on Met's new theory.
How they hope reconstruction based on their new theory would help solve the case is a complete mystery.

I wasn't specifically saying it was any type of reconstruction, I was just giving a rough summary for Chatelaine as per her request and felt that the reconstruction (of whatever type) is secondary to the information potentially gained from the analysis of phone records imo

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.13 17:47

susible wrote:
I believe that the MET has to be extremely careful in this case. It's a high-profile case, and the welfare of the McCann's and their friends and family are the top priority at the moment, whether they have something to hide, or not. While all on this forum appear to be intelligent, level-headed people, it's not the case throughout the country. There are some nutters out there, and any suggestion by SY that the McCann's or any of the T9 are involved, God knows what could happen. So, let's all keep a quiet logic, and see how things unfold. I, for one, would hate to see anything bad happen to the McCann's. Despite all that has gone before, I have felt a deep sympathy for what has befallen them. I genuinely believe that they were/are heartbroken after losing their precious daughter. It is a parents' worst nightmare, but that doesn't prevent me from thinking that they KNOW what happened.
Totally agree Sallypelt, I have never thought that the McCanns did not love and adore Madeleine, okay so maybe parenthood wasn't the walk in the park that they hoped for and I think their relationship was a dysfunctional one, and yes, whatever way it happened, they did lose their beautiful daughter, and I can only begin to imagine their distress.  However, that does not stop me from thinking that they do know more than they say and that it was possibly the threat of losing their other two precious beautiful children that set them on a terrible path as a way of holding onto something of their lives before that fateful holiday.

And as with the thread detailing Michael Wright's evidence in regard to possible threats to the twins, I know that I speak for the majority here inasmuch that whilst we may get annoyed with the McCanns in respect of their lies and propensity to bad mouth and even litigate against those who challenge their version of events, I do not in any way wish any physical harm to come to them, and much less their children.

If however, they have committed a crime as suspected by Gonçalo Amaral and his team of detectives, then I do hope that they are held to full account in a court of law and punished accordingly, because no matter how much they have suffered the loss of their daughter already, one has to ask how much their defenceless 3 yr old daughter suffered and as such they should not be exempt from justice.
My fullest compliments; nobody could have said it any better. We're here for the child, period
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.13 17:50

Newintown wrote:

Doubt thou the Stars are fire
Doubt that the Sun doth move
Doubt Truth to be a liar....,

Well, no, actually, I think not, thank you
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 04.10.13 17:53

I began a post on here and it turned into a blog:  http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/ - lol, 'We Can All Go Home Now'.  No probs if someone wants to c/p it here.  :)
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.10.13 18:03

Cristobell wrote:I began a post on here and it turned into a blog:  http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/ - lol, 'We Can All Go Home Now'.  No probs if someone wants to c/p it here.  :)
I read your blog from time to time and see you've put in a link to AnnaEsse's translation of Truth of the Lie.
There a forum on it here as well and perhaps you could put in a link to CmoMM?
My comment giving this link  seems to have been lost on your blog otherwise I would not put this here.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 04.10.13 18:05

Portia wrote:
Newintown wrote:

Doubt thou the Stars are fire
Doubt that the Sun doth move
Doubt Truth to be a liar....,

Well, no, actually, I think not, thank you
Please can you write your message in plain English so we can all understand it, if it's not too much bother.  Thanks.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.13 18:07

Just seen this tweet on twitter again, and although I had already posted it, it is worded really strangely.  'History' in inverted commas, and how McCann 'presented originally' ????

Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 7h
Met Ass Com Rowley: In view of `history' of case & how #McCann `presented originally' this will be 1st time they've `sat alongside' police

huh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.10.13 18:11

candyfloss wrote:
 Tony Bennett wrote:

It is impossible in my view that Gerry and Kate McCann would agree to participate in this programme unless they and their team were 100% happy with the filmed reconstruction.

I don't agree with that Tony, imo they have no choice............how would it look if they refused, they couldn't could they?
I agree with candyfloss - given all that's gone down and the colossal expenditure on this government sanctioned NSY review now turned 'investigation', I don't see what reason the McCanns' could find which would give any credence to a refusal to participate.  

With the programme airing in 10 days time, it's probable any footage required to be shot in Portugal is in the can awaiting editing - and it's improbable the BBC has handed editorial control to the McCanns.  

There's been some speculation on these pages as to whether Gerry was in Portugal for a reason, or reasons, unconnected with the ongoing libel trial.  Perhaps he's been commuting to Lisbon from a film set somewhere in the Algarve?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 04.10.13 18:22

candyfloss wrote:Just seen this tweet on twitter again, and although I had already posted it, it is worded really strangely.  'History' in inverted commas, and how McCann 'presented originally' ????

Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 7h
Met Ass Com Rowley: In view of `history' of case & how #McCann `presented originally' this will be 1st time they've `sat alongside' police

huh
I did post a comment upthread before you posted Jerry Lawton's tweets that I suspect things are not going the McCanns' way judging by how he worded the tweets.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 04.10.13 18:29

When the reconstruction is aired it will answer several questions , 

1 ; Gerry and Kate's body language .  [ see phillpott's ] 

2 : Will the piece be edited ? . that is really important , [ especially any direct appeal to camera, it has to be done in one take ] if so why ?  is it normal procedure . BBC need to be contacted re this , plus who scripted , commissioned the piece .

3.  Any events that are not facts and can be disproved by forum members ,should be immediately flagged up on social media ,and to the number given on TV . 

4 ;  FOR Tony  Bennett  ; could any deliberate mis information that is broadcast be challenged , by legal action ?  or to the TV commission ? .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 04.10.13 18:37

Amnot, I've had enough tragedy In my life to know that heartbroken people actually laugh at funerals. It doesn't mean that people aren't grieving, and grieving badly. I know from experience. I am not one to show my feelings to the rest of the world, but when I lost my young brother, I couldn't function. I continuously cried for 6 months, but when I went out, I managed to hold the tears at bay, but even then, my eyes felt that they were holding back a dam, and my heart felt as if it was going to stop beating. So, from experience, I don't pay too much attention to people smiling and laughing when they have lost a loved one.

:::::::::::::

The difference is You continued to cry for 6 months.
They do not cry.

Some people function differently yes. But not together.
You alone BUT in Their case it's both Of them together! Fancy that both being exactly like you. Gosh they're so alike!

You couldn't function but they go jogging and all sorts.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.10.13 18:38

Would the appeal be 'live"?

If so, should be interesting to watch the couple's body language, or how united they are going to pretend to be, or whether Kate will grope body anatomy in front of Scotland Yard?

If Redwood is sharp,he should sit between them.......
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 04.10.13 18:42

stillsloppingout wrote:When the reconstruction is aired it will answer several questions , 

1 ; Gerry and Kate's body language .  [ see phillpott's ] 

2 : Will the piece be edited ? . that is really important , [ especially any direct appeal to camera, it has to be done in one take ] if so why ?  is it normal procedure . BBC need to be contacted re this , plus who scripted , commissioned the piece .

3.  Any events that are not facts and can be disproved by forum members ,should be immediately flagged up on social media ,and to the number given on TV . 

4 ;  FOR Tony  Bennett  ; could any deliberate mis information that is broadcast be challenged , by legal action ?  or to the TV commission ? .
One thing that worries me about the Crimewatch reconstruction is it could be a delaying tactic; if SY say after the programme is aired that they've had 20,000 phone calls which may bring in new evidence and they all have to be looked in to, could that mean another 5 years and £10m required for the ongoing investigation??

We never found out what happened about all the statements from psychics that SY found during their research.  They seemed to have kept very quiet about those.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 04.10.13 18:45

Portia wrote:
susible wrote:
I believe that the MET has to be extremely careful in this case. It's a high-profile case, and the welfare of the McCann's and their friends and family are the top priority at the moment, whether they have something to hide, or not. While all on this forum appear to be intelligent, level-headed people, it's not the case throughout the country. There are some nutters out there, and any suggestion by SY that the McCann's or any of the T9 are involved, God knows what could happen. So, let's all keep a quiet logic, and see how things unfold. I, for one, would hate to see anything bad happen to the McCann's. Despite all that has gone before, I have felt a deep sympathy for what has befallen them. I genuinely believe that they were/are heartbroken after losing their precious daughter. It is a parents' worst nightmare, but that doesn't prevent me from thinking that they KNOW what happened.
Totally agree Sallypelt, I have never thought that the McCanns did not love and adore Madeleine, okay so maybe parenthood wasn't the walk in the park that they hoped for and I think their relationship was a dysfunctional one, and yes, whatever way it happened, they did lose their beautiful daughter, and I can only begin to imagine their distress.  However, that does not stop me from thinking that they do know more than they say and that it was possibly the threat of losing their other two precious beautiful children that set them on a terrible path as a way of holding onto something of their lives before that fateful holiday.

And as with the thread detailing Michael Wright's evidence in regard to possible threats to the twins, I know that I speak for the majority here inasmuch that whilst we may get annoyed with the McCanns in respect of their lies and propensity to bad mouth and even litigate against those who challenge their version of events, I do not in any way wish any physical harm to come to them, and much less their children.

If however, they have committed a crime as suspected by Gonçalo Amaral and his team of detectives, then I do hope that they are held to full account in a court of law and punished accordingly, because no matter how much they have suffered the loss of their daughter already, one has to ask how much their defenceless 3 yr old daughter suffered and as such they should not be exempt from justice.
My fullest compliments; nobody could have said it any better. We're here for the child, period
completely agree - well said
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top