The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 21 Mm11

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 21 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 21 Mm11

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 21 Regist10

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This latest news from Scotland Yard...

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 21 Vote_lcap5%OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 21 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 6 ]
OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 21 Vote_lcap38%OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 21 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 43 ]
OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 21 Vote_lcap56%OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 21 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 63 ]

Total Votes : 112

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 21 Empty Re: OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries

Post by Ribisl 05.10.13 17:04

aiyoyo wrote:
The reconstruction IF using Mccanns & Friends testimonies would show up many holes.....
and what they said happened couldnt possibly have happened.....

JT/GM/JW  plus a swarthy abductor carrying a child 50 yards ahead scene would be interesting.....
The rota checking system, entry and exist point of the checkers.....
and the short few  minutes interval  someone vacate their dinning table and head back and forth...
within the timeline given......would blow the Mccanns only theory right out of the water.....

It would be interesting to see who the Narrator of the programme is and how s/he narrates it, using what type of tone ie skeptical, questioning, neutral, matter of fact  poker face deliverance or......?
As you rightly point out, if the reconstruction has been done with McCanns and T7 it would inevitably show up so many inconsistencies and it would also point to the fact that they were not been truthful in their original statements. Even this doesn't directly imply their guilt in relation to Madeleine's disappearance, I cannot believe the McCanns would be able to sit alongside Redwood to broadcast an official appeal following such a 'reconstruction'.

The lighting and the wind direction matter much less compared to tracing where everyone was and what they did when.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 21 Empty Re: OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries

Post by russiandoll 05.10.13 17:34

Well, you can't have it both ways. Either the reconstruction will be based on statements being signed as true and will show an impossible timeline for what was claimed.
 Or the reconstruction will show a plausible timeline for what was claimed.
 In that case, the original statements, signed as true, must have been untrue.

eta   The press conference by SY would appear to have damaged the libel case for the McCanns, with whom they have a strong relationship.
  A damaged search..........and simultaneous to these claims in a foreign courtroom, the UK force shows us a sudden explosion of useful information which will assist the search.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 05.10.13 17:50

After Crimewatch goes out we should all call their hotline and give them various clues about the McCann's that they seem to be 'overlooking', and if enough people call the hotline pointing the finger at the McCann's then they cannot ignore it, but if they do then it will definitely demonstrate a cover up...

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.10.13 17:57

russiandoll wrote:Well, you can't have it both ways. Either the reconstruction will be based on statements being signed as true and will show an impossible timeline for what was claimed.
Or the reconstruction will show a plausible timeline for what was claimed.
In that case, the original statements, signed as true, must have been untrue.
Quite so.
We already know that one of Gerry's statements was untrue (Front door using key, or open patio door)
We already know that one of Kate's statements or utterances was untrue (curtains wide open or tight shut)
And so on.
That gives us a possible Four scenarios for reconstruction
And a plausible timeline will indict Tanner's statement as untrue
Which makes 8.
Add Wilkins and a few other of the dodgy statements, and you have an almost infinite number of possibilities.

but we have always suspected that the McCanns live in a parallel universe . .

The difficulty the BBC is facing is which of the contradictory statements to choose as reliable, which to discard, and what reason they would have for discarding those particular ones.

Kate' original statement that the curtain were wide open was plausible. So will they go with that, or try the more dramatic "whooshing" which she has clearly rehearsed but which requires them to be tightly closed.
Kevin ? Anyone listening ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 05.10.13 18:16

From DCI Redwood at the press conference

"I have no reason to be anything other than confident in the McCanns. They have been thoroughly supportive of our inquiry and our relationship is very strong." 

Confidence in the couple, why state this at a press conference. This must have been in response to a question. Why else would he come out with that ?

I am more interested in the question than his answer.

eta : to have confidence in a person is to trust them.

my question.......in what respect?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic 05.10.13 18:31

I agree with your train of thought especially when you take the following from the evening standard report "Detectives said new material uncovered by the inquiry does not implicate the family or their friends." I.e no mention of parents
aiyoyo wrote:
lj wrote:
Portia wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Detectives said "fresh and substantive" information would emerge on 14 October, when the BBC broadcasts a Crimewatch appeal.
Any chance the * fresh and substantive*  information could be the entry/exit point in the her parents statements that the Public were not told about?

Or any chance the it would be about JT going passed GM and JW but they didn't see her?
Whatever it is, it's clear the Met don't think it would lead to finding a live Maddie. Otherwise, they won't wait till the 14th to release the information.
Also, AR says he doesn't expect to find suspects, only witnesses
That way he can go on forever, never solving the case, just gathering information. After all everyone could be a witness: a witness about the weather, the water temperature, the food in the tapas bar etc etc.

It really is obscene how he treats the public. No wonder he is having such a strong relationship with the McCanns. They have the same lack of decency.
On reflection I do think Yard is closing in......on the suspects.

All the clues are in their coded message.

Onion - peel inward (mean looking inwards).

Investigate backwards from when Maddie was last seen (in the public, not the apt)  - again going backwards (not forward) from 3rd May - what happened before 3rd May?

New theorye (as in NOT abduction) and Substantive  evidence (as in phone records) .......

all reasons....

to involve the Mccanns in Appeals over  4 countries  during airing of Crimewatch Reconstruction programme,  to allow public to associate reconstruction with Mccanns' reactionm and to watch their body language.......

And, hopefully the *person* or *persons* who'd received a special text or call on or before the 3rd May may come forward willingness.....

p.s. I believe the trawling of 31 countries for phone data is bit of a wild goose chase, but the Appeals together with the Crimewatch programme in the 4  countries must have a good reason behind the choice of countries.......
What  significant though is still unknown.
Holland (old contacts maybe), Germany (no clue why), UK (obvious reason) ...what is the other one  - Belgium?

Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 05.10.13 18:35

Crimewatch always give out Crimestoppers number, for people to call anonymously. A perfect opportunity to pursue a "line of enquiry" that otherwise would potentially jeopardise "co-operation". If you get my drift.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 05.10.13 19:21

Does SY have records for the Portuguese mobiles supplied to the McCanns and the Paynes, I wonder?

"01:00:40 Male knocks at the door, DC MESSIAH leaves the interview room.
 01:02:37 DC MESSIAH re-enters the room.
 1485 "You thought we'd finished didn't you.'
 Reply "I know.'

1485 "(Laughs)'
 Reply "Not quite.'

1485 "Not quite, no. Not long now to go. Okay, I'm just gonna go over these, this phone issue again.'
 Reply "Yeah, yeah.'

1485 "I just, there's just some areas that I've been asked to point out, or been asked to speak to you about.'
 Reply "Yeah.'

1485 "Who lent you these phones that SA had organised for you''
 Reply "Err I mean, S brother err is a gentleman called Nand N's wife N had got friends out in the Algarve and they were just you know basic people who were just willing to help us in whatever capacity it was, whether we wanted a room for the night or anything and they asked is there anything we can do, err whether they could do, and err and that was, you know, that was one thing we said well actually you know err Kate's phone's nearly ran out, we're sat, we don't know how long we're gonna be at the Police Station you know could, you know, can they, you know is there any way of getting phones to us just so that you know, we can, for communication. Err and err so that was, that was a capacity really err of people.'

01:04:02 1485 "And where were these phones, when did these phones arrive''
 Reply "Err when did we get the phones' When we were at the Police Station, err you know as, you know I just asked whether I could just pop downstairs there was someone who's brought us phones and they said yeah, so I quickly popped downstairs, got the phones, and took them back into the Police Station. Err I can't remember if there was any power in them when we opened them up but err so then that was, you know, so the phones were just, you know because we hadn't got any other, anything there, so.'

1485 "And what phones were they' Do you remember what sort of, what make they were''
 Reply "Err they were Samsung phones, err and I think they were Vodaphone SIM cards. Err the actual model, I can't tell you the Samsung phone but they were, something like the Samsung three hundred, something like that.'

1485 "Yeah, how many phones were there''
 Reply "There was, there was two err and we ended up, err again, we ended up keeping one and Kate and Gerry had one, I think we gave the second one to Kate and Gerry as well after a while but we were err you know because they'd got credit put on to them so we were just using those phones rather than run up the expense of our own phones.'

1485 "Yeah.'
 01:05:33 Reply "So err yeah.'

1485 "So the two phones, you've kept one and gave one to Kate and Gerry''
 Reply "Kate and Gerry yeah.'

1485 "And do you have the numbers of those phones in your phone''
 Reply "I don't, no, no.'

1485 "Where are these phones now''
 Reply "Err as far as I am aware that they, you know, remained in Portugal, again''

1485 "With whom''
 Reply "With Kate and Gerry.'

1485 "So Kate and Gerry took possession of that second phone which you had''
 Reply "Well, they certainly kept the first one, the second one, the second one, sorry, no I think that's rubbish. I think I, I may well have got the, I might have got the second phone. Actually I've got a sneaky feeling when I got home I tried the UK SIM card in it and it didn't work so I could well have got the second phone.'

1485 "So is it likely that this second phone is at your home address''
 Reply "Err that is a strong possibility.'

1485 "So two Samsung phones.'
 Reply "Yeah, yeah.'

1485 "One is, to your knowledge, still with Kate and Gerry.'
 Reply "Yeah.'
 1485 "The other one you may well have at your home address.'
 Reply "Yeah, yeah.'

1485 "Did you use the phones often''
 Reply "Not''

1485 "In Portugal''
 Reply "Not a great deal no, no, it was, it was, first of all you know we didn't have any numbers in them already and then with being a Portuguese phone you know it was just a bit more difficult so we, if we ever used them, I mean which wasn't often, we'd perhaps call Kate and Gerry using the Portuguese phone, but it wasn't a kind of religious oh we'll just use the, that Portuguese phone to err you know establish communication.'

1485 "Yeah.'
 01:07:23 Reply "Err you know and the other reason that we, we had the, one of the phones is because Fiona didn't have a phone either so you know, so it's like she had the use of the other phone as well.'

1485 "Right, so out of the two of you then, who predominantly used that phone''
 Reply "I'd say Fiona.'

1485 "Fiona''
 Reply "Yeah.'

1485 "And has it been used since it's been in the UK''
 Reply "No.'

1485 "Okay, okay.'
 Reply "And I'm just trying to think you know how much, you know the, the, I can't remember you know obviously we were there for four weeks after but when the actual credit ran out, because I remember the credit running out and not being able to actually put anymore on even though it's supposed to be quite straight forward but again, you know whether that was after, you know, three weeks of being out there or whatever I can't remember.'

1485 "Yeah, how many times do you think you topped it up then''
 Reply "I don't, I don't think we did, I don't think I did. I don't think I could work out how to do it to be honest.'

1485 "So when both of them arrived both of them had credit on them''
 Reply "They put, I think they put, I think err I think they put forty pound credit or forty euros, you know, which seemed to last a lot longer than the amount of credit we were (inaudible) we were using our own err mobile phones.'
 1485 "Just wait there a second I'll just (inaudible).'
 Reply "Okay.'
 01:08:40 DC MESSIAH leaves the interview room.
 01:09:00 DC MESSIAH re-enters the interview room.

1485 "All done.'
 Reply "Okay.'

1485 "The phone, is it likely that I could collect it when I take you home''
 Reply "I can certainly have a look for it and I can give you, I mean if you, if you wanted to have my other mobile phone with all the numbers in and you know if you can access text messages on that you're welcome to have that phone.'

1485 "Okay, do you know where you'd be able to put your hand on it if you''
 Reply "Err the Samsung one, again, there was a Vodaphone bag that was knocking around, and that would be where it is if err I can find it. Fiona might know.'

1485 "Okay, perhaps you could give her a call or something.'
 Reply "Yeah, yeah.'

1485 "Alright then, it's now sixteen forty on this date.'
 01:09:48 The interview ceased at 1640 hours when the tape recorder was switched off.
 SIGNATURE (Sgd)
 SLS"

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 05.10.13 19:34

Still 9 days till the Crimewatch.  A lot can happen during these days. And it will, I believe. because imo it is not a case of Crimewatch but a case of  pressure on the McCanns. If they are in Algarve now, a lot can be ongoing.
Imo, the police expect to have the breakthrough at any moment. Maybe they have it already and they are preparing the news, after discussions and agreements with the PJ imo and certainly after having consulting the legal aspects of the moment.
We have no idea what Justice must do in two languages, two countries, two legal systems before the public are informed.

all in my opinion
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 05.10.13 19:40

lj wrote:
Portia wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Detectives said "fresh and substantive" information would emerge on 14 October, when the BBC broadcasts a Crimewatch appeal.
Any chance the * fresh and substantive*  information could be the entry/exit point in the her parents statements that the Public were not told about?

Or any chance the it would be about JT going passed GM and JW but they didn't see her?
Whatever it is, it's clear the Met don't think it would lead to finding a live Maddie. Otherwise, they won't wait till the 14th to release the information.
Also, AR says he doesn't expect to find suspects, only witnesses
That way he can go on forever, never solving the case, just gathering information. After all everyone could be a witness: a witness about the weather, the water temperature, the food in the tapas bar etc etc.

It really is obscene how he treats the public. No wonder he is having such a strong relationship with the McCanns. They have the same lack of decency.
I wonder how much C.I' Redwood's 'strong relationship' with the obvious suspects McCanns is due to the influence of his former boss, Commander Simon Foy, who proclaimed he was proud to be leader of the "profession" of family liaison officers within the police service?  

I also wonder whether it is incumbent on police officers to qualify as social workers before they can join this  "profession", or are the police employing social workers to be family liaison officers?  

No doubt Dixon of Dock Green those officers who know from hard earned experience that 'honest coppering' gets results roll their eyes in despair at the prospect of being ordered to become matey with chummy and treat him/her with kid gloves in the vain hope confessions will be volunteered order to adhere to yet another half-baked directive designed to avoid what may be an unpleasant appearance before the PCC not to offend the delicate sensibilities of suspects.

As for the 'dear leader' of this new profession, Cdr Foy retired from the force sometime late last year/early 2013 and was immediately given a sinecure appointed to a position with Missing Abroad. 

As I suspect that some of Si's former subordinates fervently wished that he and his ilk would go missing abroad, or anywhere else for that matter, this would seem to be yet another example of being careful what you wish for yes
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 05.10.13 19:41

russiandoll wrote:From DCI Redwood at the press conference

"I have no reason to be anything other than confident in the McCanns. They have been thoroughly supportive of our inquiry and our relationship is very strong." 

Confidence in the couple, why state this at a press conference. This must have been in response to a question. Why else would he come out with that ?

I am more interested in the question than his answer.

eta : to have confidence in a person is to trust them.

my question.......in what respect?
DCI Redwood keeps coming up with highly quotable gems. But what does he really mean by this? The impression it gives is that the McCanns are co-operating with the police and being kept informed by them of any development in return, but they are not being treated as suspects. Even if one assumes Redwood is playing a clever game, I fail to see the rational behind giving these public statements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 05.10.13 20:15

The press would go nuts if the McCanns were considered suspects and their lives would be intolerable.  They are also extremely litigious. Scotland Yard cannot afford to make any mistakes.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 05.10.13 22:03

I thought they got PAYG mobiles because they didn't have their chargers for their own mobiles, not to save on their mobile bills, but I could be wrong.
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 05.10.13 22:29

Cristobell wrote:The press would go nuts if the McCanns were considered suspects and their lives would be intolerable.  They are also extremely litigious. Scotland Yard cannot afford to make any mistakes.
Cristobel, I don't agree with you. The time that the McCanns were constantly hugged by the press is over.
Initially they sold Portugal and the PJ as being incompetents, then they sold the McCanns as being suspects, then Carter Ruck showed up...
The media don't like anybody: they want to sell.
Imo the British media are waiting for their turn, revenge, because they have being gagged for such a long time.
The fact that they are repeating, over and over again, that the McCanns suffered injustice caused by the PJ and Amaral,  is  a preparation before coming up with the contrast that is about to come, soon very soon, imo.
In order to sell papers, they have to shock the public, imo.
Protecting the McCanns became boring for every reader, imo. Always the same story : they are searching for Madeleine and they need money. After 6 years, it is more than boring.
The media have to come up with something new, for the UK, imo.

All in my opinion
marconi

Back to top Go down

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 21 Empty Clues spark new breakthrough

Post by Karen Pinto 05.10.13 23:20

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 21 Sunday-express-1-329x437
Karen Pinto
Karen Pinto

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.10.13 3:57

The media frenzy Mccanns fear, but not over the libel, over some new CLUES the Yard uncovered.....

Something is afoot!  

Who's feeding the press with rubbish - child burglary, another pseudo sighting, mccanns having control rights to recon etc etc..who really needs an answer to this?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.10.13 4:16

Cristobell wrote:The press would go nuts if the McCanns were considered suspects and their lives would be intolerable.  They are also extremely litigious. Scotland Yard cannot afford to make any mistakes.
Actually this drivel that hurts no one, not slugging off innocents does not bother me.
You see them for what they're - drivels.
It's only spin from certain quarters that the press is enabling to sell papers.
All the better to turn the sword when the tide changes.

There's a time to print fictional sensationalisation and a time to print shocking facts to sell papers.

The papers are in a win win situation to their bottom line.
It's the people behind the spin who will suffer when the tide turns.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 06.10.13 5:51

I start feeling fed up of this story. It is taking so long and I can not follow  w
hy.
If the McCanns really show up on Crimewatch, I will give up all  my bonne volonté. It looks like the Yard is not able to solve the case, they are delaying it for some obscure reason.
Or they are simply incompetent and I chose for the second possibility.
If they still have to investigate thousends of Phone calls, they can better give up their jobs. It seems that they are playing with the public's feet.

The PJ is absolutely more competent, in a short time they found out that the child was dead and that the parents concealed its body.
And England was doing everything to protect the McCanns and to obstruct the investigation. The PJ suffered a lot.
I am horrified with the lack of capacity of the famous Scotland Yard.
And I want the whole world to know it.

all in my opinion, all in my opinion.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 06.10.13 7:06

marconi

I think this is how the majority of us feel especially those living in the UK.

It's hard to swallow that our Police seem to be corrupt.

Even worse that the MSM try with every report to denigrate the Portuguese investigation.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 06.10.13 9:28

Angelique wrote:marconi

I think this is how the majority of us feel especially those living in the UK.

It's hard to swallow that our Police seem to be corrupt.

Even worse that the MSM try with every report to denigrate the Portuguese investigation.

At least there is transparency in the Portuguese system, we can follow their clues and thinking in the published files.  I am certain we will never see the 'evidence' that gives Redwood 'confidence' in the Mcs.  It's a whitewash from day one because their remit was to investigate abduction.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 06.10.13 9:57

aiyoyo wrote:
Actually this drivel that hurts no one, not slugging off innocents does not bother me.
You see them for what they're - drivels.
It's only spin from certain quarters that the press is enabling to sell papers.  
All the better to turn the sword when the tide changes.

There's a time to print fictional sensationalisation and a time to print shocking facts to sell papers.

The papers are in a win win situation to their bottom line.
It's the people behind the spin who will suffer when the tide turns.
I agree aiyoyo but it makes you wonder how they are able to spin this drivel time and time again.......nothing ever gets questioned ?
Unless they are showing their readers how ludicrous it all is ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.10.13 10:09

jozi wrote:
I agree aiyoyo but it makes you wonder how they are able to spin this drivel time and time again.......nothing ever gets questioned ?
Unless they are showing their readers how ludicrous it all is ?

And what will be fascinating is when the press print the details of the person or persons who fed them the stupid stories.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 06.10.13 10:16

It is nothing imo but a big pile of steaming  doggie doo doo to divert and distract. Look here not there as always.

So very predictable and boring and the papers just want to sell papers so given the crap from their PR,  will print it.

Maddie sells.

Maddie makes money.

Will someone with the power and authority to DO SOMETHING, and the SPINE, step in soon and please put an end to this saga ?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 06.10.13 11:27

The comments in the Mail are really frightening......People just believing all the lies because it is in the MSM is terrifying for all of our futures

kittykat, Sydney, 4 hours ago
It's very sad but even if she were found now she would not know her parents and may even speak another language...

butterprint, Denver - USA, 5 hours ago
Golly this is like a season of Broadchurch. But sincerely, I hope they make progress on thus case. So very frustrating as a fellow parent. Thus should never have happened.

LittleJosie, Roy - USA, 5 hours ago
This story just breaks my heart! Hope they find her and the devils who took her and God knows what else! Poor baby!

Luisa, Zürich, Switzerland, 6 hours ago
I am so glad you have never given up Kate and Gerry! Never until you will know where Maddie is!

likeafire, uk, 6 hours ago
But if maddie is alive and still with her kidnapper, wouldnt the kidnapper be able to see all these stories about the police getting close to finding maddie? I cant see that being a good thing. I cant even begin to imagine what the parents are going through

CharlieYorks, Leeds, 6 hours ago
I hope this new investigation does lead somewhere it would be positively cruel to get the McCann's hopes up again only together no where.big grin 

Old Geordie, Geordieland, 7 hours ago
Assuming Maddie is alive and well and in the care of person or persons unknown, what's going to happen to her when the person(s) holding her see this splashed all of the news?? .... Can't plod be left alone to work at this quietly and without their every move being broadcast to all and sundry?

tory8ter, tory ruined downtrodden, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
hopefully this investigation will put an end to the Mcanns torment.big grin 

Donald Swank, The Isle Of Oh, 7 hours ago
Please. Find her.
In Andy Pandy we trust big grin big grin Go Andy go!! big grin big grin big grin Bring home the right result rotfl 
OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 21 Article-2446173-188549BB00000578-187_634x472

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2446173/The-pieces-jigsaw-fitting-Missing-Maddies-parents-greatly-encouraged-new-mobile-phone-evidence-probe-spreads-Holland-Germany.html

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 06.10.13 11:31

Ribisl wrote:Does SY have records for the Portuguese mobiles supplied to the McCanns and the Paynes, I wonder?
phone.'  
Thanks Ribisi.  Let's hope SY will revisit the records of the two Samsung PAYG mobiles discussed in this interview.  The 4 week period they were used by by the McCs and the Paynes includes the date when the Scenic was hired and the McCs potentially continued using their handset until their sudden departure from Portugal.  So an interesting period to investigate in detail and potentially more worthwhile than trawling the mobile records of everyone in the vicinity of PDL on a given date.  They have admitted a large proportion of this data will be impossible to attribute to any individual so the value of this exercise may in fact be zero, despite the trumpery of the press.  Interesting also that SY are checking only mobile records.  They must think criminals never use phone boxes or landlines, or skype for that matter.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top