The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New photos of the McCanns - Page 3 Mm11

New photos of the McCanns - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New photos of the McCanns - Page 3 Mm11

New photos of the McCanns - Page 3 Regist10

New photos of the McCanns

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New photos of the McCanns - Page 3 Empty Re: New photos of the McCanns

Post by Newintown 03.10.13 4:12

aiyoyo wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
sallypelt wrote:I don't know if this has been posted, but I've copied and pasted it from Joana's site:

Final note on Law
translation by Astro
The new Civil Procedure Code introduces a new means of evidence - the declarations by a party - in which the party itself [case of Gerry McCann and/or Gonçalo Amaral], on its own initiative, may request, until the start of oral allegations at first instance [closing arguments], to make a statement about facts in which the party intervened personally or of which the party has direct knowledge. The party that makes a statement is subject to the duty of cooperation and truth, which means that it must reply to everything that is asked, to submit to any necessary inspections and to provide everything that is requested from the party. The questioning of the party that makes a statement is led by the Judge, and the lawyers may only ask for clarifications., if in its statements, the party confesses to any fact, that confession is valued in the files and with due effects, which is to say it is irreversible and has full probative force [it is considered evidence]. In the absence of a confession, the statements by the party are freely valued by the Court. in O “novo” Código de Processo Civil, newsletter by PLMJ lawyers, July 2013
- - -   which being translated means    -  Neither Gerry NOR Kate will EVER give evidence.  Their solicitors will NEVER allow it.
As we knew ( knew )  all along.
Their attendance in Portugal has been, and is, and will be an elaborate charade.
But wasn't it reported she'd submitted his application to speak?

His testimony and every statement within once made is irreversible and has full probative force.....it is certainly a suicidal move.....but their insane actions have lasted  6 years......!
As in the statements given to the Court by the witnesses for K & G McCann. Every word they have uttered in Court under oath will be recorded for posterity and I doubt cannot be rescinded by G McCann, however much he argues in Court or states to the cameras outside the Court. The damage has been done.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.10.13 4:16

This case is a farce from start to finish.  Should have been thrown out as vexatious long ago.
Anyhow, apart from the obvious consequences associated to losing, I wonder whether there will be other probative consequences for them.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 03.10.13 7:44

The Lady to Gerrys' right is Seija Rutter who spoke to Dutch TV in May 2007 (The video has since been removed but thanks to the McCann files, we have a transcript, below)

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id52.html (4th one down)

New photos of the McCanns - Page 3 Seijarutter

McCanns Dutch friends talk about the McCanns and Madeleine

Een Vandaag

Broadcast: 14 May 2007

Transcript of the English speaking sections:

Seija Rutter: "Yeah, the pupil runs into the iris and that's something that she'll always have and that will never, ever change and I think this is positive, this is something that's completely unique to Madeleine and she's instantly recognisable from her eyes."

Jennifer Walker: "To see this, to... to... the first time I... I looked at the news and I saw Kate's face, errr... you can't imagine what a mother... errr, what a mother must be going through."

Seija Rutter: "They're incredibly aspiring and strong parents. They... they had about five years IVF treatment before they conceived Madeleine and they had so much strength, they was told they'd never be able to conceive and after five years they finally had Madeleine. She was the centre of their world... errm, they completely doted on her 100%.

Jennifer Walker: "There's a risk every time you step out the door, I look at Dutch parents who put three kids on their bike and ride through downtown Amsterdam. Is that not a bigger risk than the risk that Kate and Gerry took? I don't know. You know, how do I... I don't judge, you know. That's not for me to judge. We each as a parent take... do what we feel confident in, as parents, and we have our best instincts and our best... errm, heart at the centre of it all and I have no doubt that Kate and Gerry had this."

Seija Rutter: "I... they're not in the wrong, they're not the people that's in the wrong. The person that has taken Madeleine away from such a loving family - they're the people in the wrong and I don't think anybody has the right to question the judgement that they chose."

Seija Rutter: "They came over because Gerry, errr... was working at the VU hospital doing some research - he's a cardiologist. So, that's the reason why they was over here. And, errr... when they fell pregnant with the twins they almost, errr... miscarried the twins and they were advised that, errr... Kate has to have complete bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy and I think at the time she was only 7 or 8 weeks pregnant, so they decided to move back to the UK so they could have support of friends and family around them."

Seija Rutter: "She's a very strong-willed child. She's, errr... very witty. Always was a happy child, always was a... ehhh. Just... just bubbly and... yeah. And I... I'd imagine right now that she's probably feeling very scared and being away from her family and... I just, yeah. I dread to think what she's going through right now... I just... "
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.10.13 8:08

For a start she's making parts of it up. The coloboma she probably got from Ivo van Woerden's article on 8/5 which featured the eye detail and the tennis photo facing left.  TV news also covered it.
I would think she was an acquaintance rather than a friend and like many others jumped on the bandwagon for a bit of fame.

It's not unlike Anna Stam who said she spoke to Maddie on the 6th of May and who (some six weeks later) reported it to the police with a carbon copy description of the type of abductor proposed by TM which had been in all the papers by then. I.e. creepy man an un-motherly woman.  
Come to think of it i know a couple who could be described as such.....thinking

By the way the translation isn't good. 'They are very inspiring and strong parents' is the right phrase although 'aspiring' is perfectly true.  That sounds as if Pike had been round?

I'm wondering if such interviews were from a crib sheet, Pennington, Baker, ' friends' in the rogs are virtually interchangeable.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.10.13 8:09

plebgate wrote:If Mr. Amaral chooses to"pose "with anybody, it'sup to him isn't it.   He isn't the one with a little girl missing.   He isn't the one who has said that he has an indefinable fear blah blah.

For the McSpies who are watching this forum - please note the pictures released to Sharonl were PRIVATE photos.    Think on - who can they trust and if they can't trust anyone, neither can anyone else.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

edited to add word pose in first sentence.
Speaking of 'private' photos, does anybody know if it was ever revealed where the video of the McCanns and their friends travelling out to Praia da Luz came from? The one in which Gerry swore and - rather bizarrely - said he wasn't there to enjoy himself?  I always thought it must have come directly from a member of their party, but it didn't show Gerry in a very good light, so its availability has always surprised me.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.10.13 8:57

It was the McCanns themselves according to the BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6698737.stm

They could have deleted Gerry's comment but for some unknown reason (one of many regarding their behaviour) they didn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.10.13 9:01

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It was the McCanns themselves according to the BBC.

They could have deleted Gerry's comment but for some unknown reason (one of many regarding their behaviour) they didn't.
Thanks for that. What a strange thing to do - release this fuzzy not-very-flattering video, yet share barely any of the snapshots they presumably took during their holiday that might help identify Maddie. I find so many of their choices very puzzling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 03.10.13 9:28

Rub your eyes, folks. This is not, as you first thought , a member of cabin crew en route to his plane at Lisbon airport, ready for work.
  It is Gerry McCann arriving at a courthouse .

New photos of the McCanns - Page 3 Rtr3fick-2-942x530

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 03.10.13 10:05

sharonl wrote:The lady to Gerry's right is Seija Rutter who spoke to Dutch TV in May 2007  (The video has since been removed but thanks to the McCann files, we have a transcript)"
I am now informed that Seija Rutter is married and goes under the name of Seija Beth Kingston.

The Dutch TV interview was on 10 May, just 7 days after Madeleine was reported missing.

The LinkedIn profile of Seija beth Kingston tells us:

Seija Beth Kingston

Owner at The Informed Mama
Amsterdam Area,
Netherlands Health, Wellness and Fitness

Current

The Informed Mama,
Vaccin Vrij,
Human Milk 4 Human Babies - Nederland

Education

Shenzhou Open University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Vaccin Vrij = 'Vaccine Free' and appears to be a group dedicated to children avoiding being vaccinated:

https://www.facebook.com/vaccinvrij
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.10.13 10:28

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It was the McCanns themselves according to the BBC.

From Gerry's blog, 27th May:
There have been some requests for more information ‘about Madeleine’ and this section will be updated very soon. We will also be releasing a very short video of Madeleine taken at the Airport on the day we left for Portugal, Saturday 28 April.
unquote

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 03.10.13 13:31

tigger wrote:For a start she's making parts of it up. The coloboma she probably got from Ivo van Woerden's article on 8/5 which featured the eye detail and the tennis photo facing left.  TV news also covered it.
I would think she was an acquaintance rather than a friend and like many others jumped on the bandwagon for a bit of fame.

It's not unlike Anna Stam who said she spoke to Maddie on the 6th of May and who (some six weeks later) reported it to the police with a carbon copy description of the type of abductor proposed by TM which had been in all the papers by then. I.e. creepy man an un-motherly woman.  

By the way the translation isn't good. 'They are very inspiring and strong parents' is the right phrase although 'aspiring' is perfectly true.  That sounds as if Pike had been round?

I'm wondering if such interviews were from a crib sheet, Pennington, Baker, ' friends' in the rogs are virtually interchangeable.
I have been informed that Seija speaks English and that the interview was actually conducted in English, so there was no translation error. What is transcribed is what she actually said and the word used was definately "aspiring" and not inspiring.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.10.13 14:32

sharonl wrote:
tigger wrote:For a start she's making parts of it up. The coloboma she probably got from Ivo van Woerden's article on 8/5 which featured the eye detail and the tennis photo facing left.  TV news also covered it.

I have been informed that Seija speaks English and that the interview was actually conducted in English, so there was no translation error.  What is transcribed is what she actually said and the word used was definately "aspiring" and not inspiring.
Which would be more coorect anyway. I can't find anything inspiring in these pathetic parents, but boy are they aspiring: ambassadorship, celebrity, money, lots of money...

All my opinion of course.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 03.10.13 14:36

sharonl wrote:

I have been informed that Seija speaks English and that the interview was actually conducted in English, so there was no translation error.  What is transcribed is what she actually said and the word used was definately "aspiring" and not inspiring.
I think she is English or Welsh and her husband/partner is Dutch. Her maiden name is Kingston. Two of her siblings live in West-Wales. It's in the public domain (Facebook etc.) but I don't like posting up info from Facebook, sorry.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 03.10.13 15:12

Nereid wrote:
sharonl wrote:

I think she is English or Welsh and her husband/partner is Dutch. Her maiden name is Kingston. Two of her siblings live in West-Wales. It's in the public domain (Facebook etc.) but I don't like posting up info from Facebook, sorry.
Is Swansea in West Wales? The McCann's appear to be VERY happy in Amsterdam..Umm...thinking
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 03.10.13 15:20

Hicks wrote:
Nereid wrote:
sharonl wrote:

Is Swansea in West Wales? The McCann's appear to be VERY happy in Amsterdam..Umm...thinking
Yes, Swansea is in West Wales.
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 03.10.13 15:37

windchime wrote:
Hicks wrote:
Nereid wrote:
sharonl wrote:

Perhaps we ought to dig a bit deeper into a possible Amsterdam/Swansea connection windchime?

Just to add that there could be some interesting bits in this link.

Scroll down and read about the mysterious caller who delayed the McCann's going to Amsterdam.
The bit I find interesting is the fact that a spokeswoman for the Spanish Interior Ministry said "We categorically deny that anyone has called the Spanish police with information that they have got this girl". Very Strange!

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 03.10.13 15:52

Hicks, you are possibly right - didn't Kate's phone records show a call (or two) to Swansea during the holiday?

Swansea and Plymouth - both have possible connections!
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 03.10.13 15:57

Hicks wrote:
windchime wrote:
Hicks wrote:
Nereid wrote:
sharonl wrote:

Perhaps we ought to dig a bit deeper into a possible Amsterdam/Swansea connection windchime?

Just to add that there could be some interesting bits in this link.

Scroll down and read about the mysterious caller who delayed the McCann's going to Amsterdam.
The bit I find interesting is the fact that a spokeswoman for the Spanish Interior Ministry said "We categorically deny that anyone has called the Spanish police with information that they have got this girl". Very Strange!
Ok...forgot to add link ..duh!
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id188.html.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 03.10.13 16:09

windchime wrote:Hicks, you are possibly right - didn't Kate's phone records show a call (or two) to Swansea during the holiday?

Swansea and Plymouth - both have possible connections
Siblings are in Pembrokeshire, not Swansea. It's about 1 1/2 hours drive from Swansea.
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 03.10.13 16:27

Nereid wrote:
windchime wrote:Hicks, you are possibly right - didn't Kate's phone records show a call (or two) to Swansea during the holiday?

Siblings are in Pembrokeshire, not Swansea. It's about 1 1/2 hours drive from Swansea.
Ok thanks for that.

This is interesting, scroll down to 'Swansea again'. I did not know that a mobile in PDL( not McCann's or friends) rang that same Swansea number. Definitely something here.

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.co.uk/2008/12/mccann-case-analysis-of-telephone-calls.html.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 03.10.13 16:48

Hicks wrote:
Nereid wrote:

Ok thanks for that.

This is interesting, scroll down to 'Swansea again'. I did not know that a mobile in PDL( not McCann's or friends) rang that same Swansea number. Definitely something here.

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.co.uk/2008/12/mccann-case-analysis-of-telephone-calls.html.
Yes very interesting read.  Pardon my complete ignorance, I have not seen this site before, it says it is by GA, is that correct?  Can we believe what we read in it?  If so then it is an eye opener for sure.  What is the bit about the 'spokesperson' leaving something under the sofa?
In relation to the untraced 2nd mobile - could it be a pay as you go phone bought and used secretly by the McCanns or tapas crew?  Did Kate keep the number in her phone so as not to forget it and meant to write it down but then forgot to delete it along with all the others ? 
I know the first time this number comes up is 2nd May but here's the thing if:
* they were up to no good BEFORE the 3rd and it had nothing to do with Madeleine at that time someone could well have had a pay as you go phone to use in secret.
* something happened to Madeleine before the 3rd and a friend flew out (as some of us think is highly possible) to help before the 3rd then they could have bought this 2nd unknown phone with them.
* someone, who really does not to be linked to this case, was there in PDL and also had reason to call Swansea but then that would mean they were also there during certain times in May, June and July - unless this phone was handed over to someone else to use.

Off to look at when a certain M Wright allegedly arrived in PDL the first few times, don't forget we have a M Wright who strangely drove/hired the same car before the McCanns holiday - apparently not the same person - so we are lead to believe.

Very odd.

Edited to add dates M Wright was in PDL
5 May - 11 May
14 May - 18 May !!
8 June - 13 June
12 July - 13 July
22 Aug - 1 Sept
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.10.13 17:26

Nereid wrote:
sharonl wrote:

Seija Beth Kingston Apr-May-Jun 1973 Lambeth Greater London, Middlesex
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.10.13 17:40

sallypelt wrote:
Nereid wrote:
sharonl wrote:

Thanks. The Dutch subtitle does say ,'inspiring' so the translating mistake is reversed from English to Dutch.
I did a post on the wording of the interview and her being British makes it imo even clearer that there was a general purpose crib sheet to laud their parenting. My post got eaten because the site was too busy! I'll try again tomorrow, I find the interview really interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.10.13 17:47

tigger wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
Nereid wrote:
sharonl wrote:

Thanks. The Dutch subtitle does say ,'inspiring' so the translating mistake is reversed from English to Dutch.
I did a post on the wording of the interview and her being British makes it imo even clearer that there was a general purpose crib sheet to laud their parenting. My post got eaten because the site was too busy!  I'll try again tomorrow, I find the interview really interesting.
Some very interesting petitions on here. Some even mention Jim Gable

http://www.change.org/users/6705082
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 03.10.13 17:50

sallypelt wrote:

Thank you. Reading between the lines I think the family later moved to Wales, but can't be sure.

Here is a Dutch article in 'het Algemeen Dagblad' about Kate and Gerry's flying visit to Amsterdam in June 2007:

Ouders Madeleine even hier

Door: redactie
6-6-07 - 22:23

SCHIPHOL/LONDEN - De roodomrande ogen van Kate McCann spreken boekdelen. De moeder van de vermiste Britse peuter Madeleine ...

...kwam gisteravond met haar man Gerry aan in Nederland. Madeleine (4) verdween op 3 mei spoorloos uit een huisje tijdens een vakantie in de Portugese Algarve. De ouders dineerden even verderop in een tapasbar in hetzelfde vakantieresort.

De ouders willen na het verlaten van het vliegtuig op Schiphol-Oost niets zeggen. ,,Ze zijn te emotioneel,’’ aldus Jill Van de Lint van de Britse ambassade, die de twee begeleidt. En weg rijden ze.

Het bezoek aan Nederland maakt deel uit van een Europese rondreis om zoveel mogelijk aandacht te verkrijgen voor de mysterieuze verdwijning van hun dochtertje. Ze kwamen met een privé-vliegtuig uit Berlijn, beschikbaar gesteld door een anonieme miljonair. Eerder waren ze in Rome, waar de paus een foto van Madeleine zegende. De ouders reizen alleen, hun andere kinderen, de 2-jarige tweeling Amelie en Sean, hebben ze thuisgelaten.

Na aankomst gingen ze meteen door naar Amsterdam, waar ze met enkele vrienden hadden afgesproken. De McCanns hebben een jaar in Amsterdam gewoond. De vader werkte als cardioloog in het VU Medisch Centrum.

,,Het wordt geen gezellige reünie, daarvoor is het de tijd niet,’’ zegt Seija Kingston, vriendin van de McCanns. Kingston werkt al weken aan een grote postercampagne. Vandaag hebben de ouders een ontmoeting met een team van Opsporing Verzocht en met de coördinator van het Landelijke Bureau Vermiste Personen. Ze vliegen vanmiddag door naar Portugal.

In Groot-Brittannië is de verdwijning nog steeds een hype. Kate en Gerry McCann zijn rijk en hoogopgeleid. Ze hebben invloedrijke vrienden, die allemaal ook weer invloedrijke kennissen hebben. En ze zijn erin geslaagd in korte tijd hun hele netwerk te mobiliseren.

Particulieren stortten massaal in het Madeleine-fonds. Ook vertegenwoordigers van grote bedrijven, beroemdheden en sporters gaven gul. Toch meent Mary Riddell, bestuurslid bij een kinderrechtenorganisatie:,,Bij de bushalte wordt er nauwelijks nog over Madeleine gepraat. Mensen zijn op het onderwerp uitgekeken. ’’

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Nederland/article/detail/2284846/2007/06/06/Ouders-Madeleine-even-hier.dhtml

Unofficial translation:

Parents Madeleine here for a short while.

By: the editor
 6/6/07 - 22:23

SCHIPHOL/ LONDON - The red- rimmed eyes of Kate McCann speak volumes . The mother of missing British toddler Madeleine ...

... arrived last night with her ​​husband Gerry in the Netherlands. Madeleine (4) disappeared on May 3 without a trace from a house during a holiday in the Portuguese Algarve. The parents dined in a tapas bar a little further away in the same resort.

The parents don’t want to speak after they exit the plane at Schiphol East.
,,They are too emotional '', said Jill van de Lint of the British Embassy, who accompanies the pair. And they drive away.

The visit to the Netherlands is part of a European tour to draw as much attention as possible to the mysterious disappearance of their daughter. They came with a private plane from Berlin, made available by an anonymous millionaire. Earlier they were in Rome, where the Pope blessed a picture of Madeleine.
The parents are travelling alone; they have left their other children, 2-year-old twins Sean and Amelie, at home.

After their arrival they went straight to Amsterdam, where they had agreed to meet with some friends. The McCanns have lived in Amsterdam for a year.
The father worked as a cardiologist at the VU Medical Center.

,,It won’t be a pleasant reunion, it’s not the time for that'’, says Seija Kingston, friend of the McCanns.
Kingston has been working for weeks on a big poster campaign. Today the parents will meet with a team of ‘Opsporing Verzocht*’ and the coordinator of the National Missing Persons Bureau. They fly to Portugal this afternoon.

In Britain, the disappearance is still a hype. Kate and Gerry McCann are rich and highly educated. They have influential friends, who in turn all have influential acquaintances.
And they have succeeded in mobilizing their entire network in a short time.

Private individuals donated massively to the Madeleine Fund. Representatives of large companies, celebrities and sports persons gave generously. Yet Mary Riddell, board member at a children's rights organization believes: ‘’at the bus stop Madeleine is hardly talked about. People are bored with the subject.''

*Opsporing Verzocht – A Dutch television programme about Missing Persons. Difficult to translate literally but it means something like ‘Detection Requested’.
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top