The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New photos of the McCanns - Page 2 Mm11

New photos of the McCanns - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New photos of the McCanns - Page 2 Mm11

New photos of the McCanns - Page 2 Regist10

New photos of the McCanns

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New photos of the McCanns - Page 2 Empty Re: New photos of the McCanns

Post by plebgate 02.10.13 10:50

What must the neighbours and colleagues really think of them? One face for the tv channels and another for ordinary, everyday living it appears.

Sandra's face is a picture, I don't think she's that keen really. titter  
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 02.10.13 10:54

"The publication of this material with a picture on the front page suggesting she had provided this herself left her feeling mentally raped, her husband says, and is it any wonder?"

the above was snipped from the link given:

November 2011 Huffington Post: Kate McCann: I Was Mentally Raped By News Of The World
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2011/11/17/kate-mccann-mentally-raped-news-of-the-world_n_1099011.html

So it was her husband who said it. Does she ever speak for herself?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.10.13 11:23

Who?What?Where? wrote:This couple seem to have "friends' " everywhere.

I do not understand why those "friends'", find them so attractive.
Could this be WHY?

Says Clarence Mitchell, It’s “another shameful attempt to make money out of the situation”.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.13 11:55

I don't know why FRIENDS would give permission for publication of cheerful private photos at the time that the McCs have to proof they're devastated ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.13 12:07

Châtelaine wrote:I don't know why FRIENDS would give permission for publication of cheerful private photos at the time that the McCs have to proof they're devastated ...
Could it be those friends feel a million pounds is a bit over the top and would not considered to be appropriate if people only knew the real McCoys?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.10.13 12:20

Portia wrote:Could it be those friends feel a million pounds is a bit over the top and would not considered to be appropriate if people only knew the real McCoys?
Is is only just over £1 million.

Today there are 83.45 cents to the £, making 1.2 million euros worth £1,001,400.

The euro has been on the slide for the past two months, going down from a peak of 87.8 cents to the £ on 30 July.

At that point, 1.2 million euros would have been worth £1,053,600.

If the court made an award of the full amount claimed to the McCanns today, the 1.2 millions euros claimed would be worth £52,500 less than it was worth on 30 July this year.

Just for the record, if the euro slips further to 83.33 cents to the £, the value of the McCanns' claim would dip to under £1 million.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.10.13 12:24

Tony Bennett wrote:
Portia wrote:Could it be those friends feel a million pounds is a bit over the top and would not considered to be appropriate if people only knew the real McCoys?
Is is only just over £1 million.

Today there are 83.45 cents to the £, making 1.2 million euros worth £1,001,400.

The euro has been on the slide for the past two months, going down from a peak of 87.8 cents to the £ on 30 July.

At that point, 1.2 million euros would have been worth £1,053,600.

If the court made an award of the full amount claimed to the McCanns today, the 1.2 millions euros claimed would be worth £52,500 less than it was worth on 30 July this year.

Just for the record, if the euro slips further to 83.33 cents to the £, the value of the McCanns' claim would dip to under £1 million.
At least it's a figure Tony, at the Leveson Inquiry Rebekah Brooks couldn't remember how much the McCanns were paid and there was no exchange rate needed. big grin
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.13 12:38

Portia wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I don't know why FRIENDS would give permission for publication of cheerful private photos at the time that the McCs have to proof they're devastated ...
Could it be those friends feel a million pounds is a bit over the top and would not considered to be appropriate if people only knew the real McCoys?
Perhaps the friends believed K & G so didn't investigate what happened to Madeleine for themselves.

Perhaps the court case and snippets of information leaking out, have caused the friends to realise they were lied to.

Perhaps the friends are honourable people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.10.13 12:43

Poe wrote:
Portia wrote:
Perhaps the friends believed K & G so didn't investigate what happened to Madeleine for themselves.

Perhaps the court case and snippets of information leaking out, have caused the friends to realise they were lied to.

Perhaps the friends are honourable people.
I thought one of their 'symptoms' was that they had been destroyed, from a social point of view.

So NO 'friends' presumeably!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.13 13:02

I find it hard to associate the word "honourable" with anyone connected to the McCanns.

I can't speak for everyone of course but, if friends / relatives / acquaintances of mine were involved in something dubious, I wouldn't give them my unqualified support, especially when it became increasingly clear that they were lying through their teeth.

As far as I'm aware, there hasn't been a mass exodus of disenchanted friends jumping off the McCann gravy train and I take that to mean they all still believe this nonsense.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 02.10.13 13:08

Or that they're choosing to maintain the pact of silence
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.13 13:37

Mmmm - yes, that's what I mean about not being honourable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 02.10.13 14:42

New photos of the McCanns - Page 2 Goncch12

Anyone seen Gerry McCann posing around like an extra from Scarface, in a sweaty shirt, with a couple of middle-aged groupies?

the above from a rabid pro.  Sorry, could not resist replying  YES....... see below :

New photos of the McCanns - Page 2 Gerry_10

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 02.10.13 14:49

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I find it hard to associate the word "honourable" with anyone connected to the McCanns.

I can't speak for everyone of course but, if friends / relatives / acquaintances of mine were involved in something dubious, I wouldn't give them my unqualified support, especially when it became increasingly clear that they were lying through their teeth.

As far as I'm aware, there hasn't been a mass exodus of disenchanted friends jumping off the McCann gravy train and I take that to mean they all still believe this nonsense.
I don't feel to bad for all those "friends" though. I am convinced quite a few jumped on the bandwagon for their own benefits: just their 15 min of fame or more.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 02.10.13 14:52

If Mr. Amaral chooses to"pose "with anybody, it'sup to him isn't it.   He isn't the one with a little girl missing.   He isn't the one who has said that he has an indefinable fear blah blah.

For the McSpies who are watching this forum - please note the pictures released to Sharonl were PRIVATE photos.    Think on - who can they trust and if they can't trust anyone, neither can anyone else.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

edited to add word pose in first sentence.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 02.10.13 16:27

It is also my opinion, Châteleine.
If they are friends, why release those Amsterdam photos, taken in 2011?
Imo, those friends could be irritated with the amount of money spent by the Yard till now, they could have read the files, etc.
As far as I know, those friends are Britons too.

Gamble: "relationships change".
Imo, those friends are not willing to help the McCanns anymore.

all in my opinion.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 02.10.13 18:21

I am glad the gen. public know those private photos were leaked.

Thanks again Sharonl and I believe that they will truly have put the cat amonst the pigeons.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 02.10.13 19:34

marconi wrote:It is also my opinion, Châteleine.
If they are friends, why release those Amsterdam photos, taken in 2011?
Imo, those friends could be irritated with the amount of money spent by the Yard till now, they could have read the files, etc.
As far as I know, those friends are Britons too.

Gamble: "relationships change".
Imo, those friends are not willing to help the McCanns anymore.

all in my opinion.
I think their whole life thus far has been has been a show.  They are not the people they portray, and that is probably becoming apparent to their friends. You have to be very close to a person to know what goes on behind closed doors - even lifelong friendships can break down after living or holidaying together, thats when you discover what a person is 'really like'. A shared crisis of this magnitude would normally split a couple up and such is life friends would stay away. Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.   

People do not change. Kate and Gerry are the same people they were before Madeleine went missing, but far more successful. Successful people are usually surrounded by family and friends, no matter how despicable they are.  I personally find the pair of them odious, but then I despise pretentious people who belittle others.  Presumably some, find them quite charming and invite them back several times, but I doubt they sign up for the long haul and the bi-annual reminders that Madeleine is still missing and the fund needs topping up.    

With the Scotland Yard investigation hanging over their heads and this farcical trial in Portugal, I expect, all but the diehards are still wearing good quality wristbands right now.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 02.10.13 20:11

It may not be friends who have passed the photos on, it could be a disgruntled wider family member who hasn't had any share of the "Find Madeleine Fund"; or "Not Find Madeleine Fund" as I like to call it.

If the photos were sent through Facebook to selected McCann friends/family members, any one of them could have decided "enough is enough" and forwarded it on if they were unhappy with K & G's versions of events of missing Madeleine and think there is more to her disappearance than they've been previously told, especially if they've been reading the forums.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.10.13 21:30

plebgate wrote:For the McSpies who are watching this forum - please note the pictures released to Sharonl were PRIVATE photos.    Think on - who can they trust and if they can't trust anyone, neither can anyone else.
I was only telling a fellow Admin this very morning that it must be hard for the McC's to be able to trust anyone these days.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41059

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 02.10.13 21:37

I don't know if this has been posted, but I've copied and pasted it from Joana's site:

Final note on Law
translation by Astro

The new Civil Procedure Code introduces a new means of evidence - the declarations by a party - in which the party itself [case of Gerry McCann and/or Gonçalo Amaral], on its own initiative, may request, until the start of oral allegations at first instance [closing arguments], to make a statement about facts in which the party intervened personally or of which the party has direct knowledge. The party that makes a statement is subject to the duty of cooperation and truth, which means that it must reply to everything that is asked, to submit to any necessary inspections and to provide everything that is requested from the party. The questioning of the party that makes a statement is led by the Judge, and the lawyers may only ask for clarifications. If, in its statements, the party confesses to any fact, that confession is valued in the files and with due effects, which is to say it is irreversible and has full probative force [it is considered evidence]. In the absence of a confession, the statements by the party are freely valued by the Court. in O “novo” Código de Processo Civil, newsletter by PLMJ lawyers, July 2013
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.10.13 21:42

sallypelt wrote:I don't know if this has been posted, but I've copied and pasted it from Joana's site:

Final note on Law
translation by Astro
The new Civil Procedure Code introduces a new means of evidence - the declarations by a party - in which the party itself [case of Gerry McCann and/or Gonçalo Amaral], on its own initiative, may request, until the start of oral allegations at first instance [closing arguments], to make a statement about facts in which the party intervened personally or of which the party has direct knowledge. The party that makes a statement is subject to the duty of cooperation and truth, which means that it must reply to everything that is asked, to submit to any necessary inspections and to provide everything that is requested from the party. The questioning of the party that makes a statement is led by the Judge, and the lawyers may only ask for clarifications. If, in its statements, the party confesses to any fact, that confession is valued in the files and with due effects, which is to say it is irreversible and has full probative force [it is considered evidence]. In the absence of a confession, the statements by the party are freely valued by the Court. in O “novo” Código de Processo Civil, newsletter by PLMJ lawyers, July 2013
- - -   which being translated means    -  Neither Gerry NOR Kate will EVER give evidence.  Their solicitors will NEVER allow it.
As we knew ( knew ) all along.
Their attendance in Portugal has been, and is, and will be an elaborate charade.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 02.10.13 22:00

They will be questioned by the judge and they know she knows her onions.

Mr. A. must know the new law and he still wants to give evidence. What did he say today - I want to give evidence, I have been in attendance every day. Oh er, nice little dig there.

@PeterM, yes I agree they wont want to get near the box but how will he ever get out of it if the judge permits his request?

Count Mrs. out, she will not be returning imo.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 02.10.13 22:18

Imo I think we have only 1% of idea how the McCanns are suffering under such a pressure. I don't get how can they survive it. It must be hell, not purgatory because purgatory takes a short time before you go to Haeven.
There is no Haeven for them at the end of their tunnel.
It will be much a much worse life.
Kate and Gerry aged a lot, after the Yard got involved in the case and it was at their request!
They don't fear the book: they fear the trial.

Who can tell me: did the PJ bring the dogs at their request too?

All IMO.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.10.13 3:06

PeterMac wrote:
sallypelt wrote:I don't know if this has been posted, but I've copied and pasted it from Joana's site:

Final note on Law
translation by Astro
The new Civil Procedure Code introduces a new means of evidence - the declarations by a party - in which the party itself [case of Gerry McCann and/or Gonçalo Amaral], on its own initiative, may request, until the start of oral allegations at first instance [closing arguments], to make a statement about facts in which the party intervened personally or of which the party has direct knowledge. The party that makes a statement is subject to the duty of cooperation and truth, which means that it must reply to everything that is asked, to submit to any necessary inspections and to provide everything that is requested from the party. The questioning of the party that makes a statement is led by the Judge, and the lawyers may only ask for clarifications., if in its statements, the party confesses to any fact, that confession is valued in the files and with due effects, which is to say it is irreversible and has full probative force [it is considered evidence]. In the absence of a confession, the statements by the party are freely valued by the Court. in O “novo” Código de Processo Civil, newsletter by PLMJ lawyers, July 2013
- - -   which being translated means    -  Neither Gerry NOR Kate will EVER give evidence.  Their solicitors will NEVER allow it.
As we knew ( knew )  all along.
Their attendance in Portugal has been, and is, and will be an elaborate charade.
But wasn't it reported she'd submitted his application to speak?

His testimony and every statement within once made is irreversible and has full probative force.....it is certainly a suicidal move.....but their insane actions have lasted 6 years......!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top