The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007 - Page 2 Mm11

McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007 - Page 2 Mm11

McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007 - Page 2 Regist10

McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by Guest 12.08.13 14:22

Maybe they didn't, but they were still enquiring about it in June 2007 and intending to arrive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by aiyoyo 12.08.13 14:25

Oh OK. miss that - so they did go after all; else no point asking for adjoining rooms.

Surprise they didn't cancel it considering the circumstances.

The mccanns asked the public to help them search, yet their families went to Turkey sans campaign materials or publicity.
Says it all really - they knew she was gone and beyond help.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 12.08.13 14:46

admin wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you go into the above link, then at the top on the left you will see a blue button, "on-line enquiry service". Click that and you'll get a list of correspondence between the hotel and guests.

When you hover over the name links, the email addresses appear (at the bottom left of my screen.)

Please can other forum members else "grab this", so that I'm not the only one with a copy!

I will explain its relevance shortly.
How did you find this Mr De Boils?

These people make me :bad: 
Found it way back in 2007 and saved a copy. Did put it on previous fora - all trace has now gone.

I mentioned it on this forum (in the Easter Donegal thread, I think), but got shouted down as a troll. Haven't bothered mentioning it again since (I couldn't find it on the web - all whooshed, so couldn't prove what I was saying.)

Until now.

A little bit of fiddling around with my saved file gave me the url to try in waybackmachine, et voila. I am finally able to prove that I wasn't "making it up." yes
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007 - Page 2 Empty Group of 26 to Turkey

Post by CAB 12.08.13 14:49

The e-mail was answered on the 16th of June.  I just can't get my head around the fact that this is just a few months after Madeleine 'went missing'...   Are they seriously going on holidays - and who are they - while their world has been allegedly turned up-side-down!?   And this e-mail is from Phil McCann, the self-appointed early spokesperson for the group. The words brutal, callous, cynical come to mind.

Does anyone know if they actually went?
CAB

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 12.08.13 14:52

Interesting stuff Lance De Boils. Thanks.

Can't believe these people. If it had been my niece the last thing on my mind would be a holiday.

Are Tony Rickwood and Philomena McCann still together and now married?

Found this little snippet, where Tony says:

"Hello everyone, my wife and I have been restoring a nice spot close to Flix in Tarragona for the last year or so."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also found something really freaky about this Tony Rickwood, but not 100 % sure it's the same person, though it is very likely. Not sure if I should post it.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.08.13 14:54

Well found Mr De Boils! high5 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.08.13 14:55

Lance De Boils wrote:
I mentioned it on this forum (in the Easter Donegal thread, I think), but got shouted down as a troll. Haven't bothered mentioning it again since (I couldn't find it on the web - all whooshed, so couldn't prove what I was saying.)
 Until now.
A little bit of fiddling around with my saved file gave me the url to try in waybackmachine, et voila. I am finally able to prove that I wasn't "making it up."
Which once again shows the IMPORTANCE of taking screen shots of everything that might get "whooshed", and
Which once again shows the IMPOTENCE of those who try to stop it by "whooshing"

Hello Kevin.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by BerylJ 12.08.13 14:58

PeterMac wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:
 Until now.
A little bit of fiddling around with my saved file gave me the url to try in waybackmachine, et voila. I am finally able to prove that I wasn't "making it up."
Which once again shows the IMPORTANCE of taking screen shots of everything that might get "whooshed", and
Which once again shows the IMPOTENCE of those who try to stop it by "whooshing"

Hello Kevin.
Dare I ask how to take a screen shot and where does it then get stored for future use?
BerylJ
BerylJ

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.08.13 15:04

BerylJ wrote:Dare I ask how to take a screen shot and where does it then get stored for future use?
You might find what you need in the Technical section [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thumbsup 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BerylJ 12.08.13 15:14

admin wrote:
BerylJ wrote:Dare I ask how to take a screen shot and where does it then get stored for future use?
You might find what you need in the Technical section [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thumbsup 
#Many thanks Admin will take a look and copy.
BerylJ
BerylJ

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 12.08.13 15:17

Nereid wrote:Interesting stuff Lance De Boils. Thanks.

Can't believe these people. If it had been my niece the last thing on my mind would be a holiday.

"Hello everyone, my wife and I have been restoring a nice spot close to Flix in Tarragona for the last year or so."

Also found something really freaky about this Tony Rickwood, but not 100 % sure it's the same person, though it is very likely. Not sure if I should post it.
Hate to quote my own post, but he's signing his blog as auroraman, so must be the same Rickwood. He's into photo-manipulation.
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.08.13 15:27

Nereid wrote:

Hate to quote my own post, but he's signing his blog as auroraman, so must be the same Rickwood. He's into photo-manipulation.

Hmmm, I suppose he thinks he's pretty good at it?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.08.13 15:36

Is he the photoshop expert in the group ?
Is he the reason GM had to go back to the UK and only on his return was able to provide the last photo ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 12.08.13 15:44

PeterMac wrote:Is he the photoshop expert in the group ?
Is he the reason GM had to go back to the UK and only on his return was able to provide the last photo ?
 PM-ed you.
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 12.08.13 16:09

A very, very interesting thread!
Well done to all who have found the info thumbup
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 12.08.13 16:21

admin wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

a small point in the bigger scheme of things, but worthy of comment imo.

1.  No thought given to how problematic it might be in high season with this number of guests to locate them all close to each other.

2. No polite request along lines of " I expect this might present you with a problem, given our number, but if it is not too inconvenient/ difficult I would be very grateful if you could organise things so that we are as close to each other as possible."
 No question mark, more like a command, not the only McCann to think the world owes them a living I note.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 12.08.13 16:24

russiandoll wrote:

1.  No thought given to how problematic it might be in high season with this number of guests to locate them all close to each other.

2. No polite request along lines of " I expect this might present you with a problem, given our number, but if it is not too inconvenient/ difficult I would be very grateful if you could organise things so that we are as close to each other as possible."
 No question mark, more like a command, not the only McCann to think the world owes them a living I note.
 Yes, not even a please or thank you!
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.08.13 16:26

It seems the late Ironside was already on the 2007 Turkey holiday trail very early on ...
Tony Rickwood who is Phil's partner were making plans in june to go to turkey for a holiday ..odd thing is they enquired seperately....being as they live together ...even odder when you think it was les than a month since madeleine disappeared....it probably means nothing...just thoughts that somehow murat fits into this....
Friday, 28 December 2007 15:42:00 GMT
unquote

She also wrote "Next there was someone registered living with the mccanns and left just before the fateful holiday.....". I cannot recall ever having heard this. Was it an internet myth or is there more to it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.08.13 16:26

Nereid wrote:

What!   Pretty handy that.  

Maybe his name should be passed to the Yard as new *Person of Interest*?

Hello Kevin, not saying, just saying................
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.08.13 16:29

russiandoll wrote:

And, she is a teacher!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.08.13 16:31

From the Donegal topic on the alleged family gathering some three weeks before 3/5/07:

Now dealing with the discrepencies. How many people attended the "gathering"?

Gerry & Kate McCann: 

" "There were [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "]27 [/b]of us in all and we took three cottages in Dunloe", 

"Madeleine's aunt, Philomena McCann, revealed last year that [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "]46 [/b]family and friends enjoyed the holiday in [b class="coloradmin" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "]Donegal[/b]"(staying in B&B's)

27? 46? Whatever. Either way, such a huge gathering of family and close friends but only 2 photographs? 

unquote

So they were either staying in B&B orin cottages and the number is negotiable. 

27 is close enough to 26  imo. Why a second family gathering within such a short time? These would at best be yearly events.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 12.08.13 16:31

CAB wrote:The e-mail was answered on the 16th of June.  I just can't get my head around the fact that this is just a few months after Madeleine 'went missing'...   Are they seriously going on holidays - and who are they - while their world has been allegedly turned up-side-down!?   And this e-mail is from Phil McCann, the self-appointed early spokesperson for the group. The words brutal, callous, cynical come to mind.

It is not as long as a few months, it is just over 1 month since a small vulnerable child, a close family member, vanished without trace. It is beyond comprehension that an adult would not cancel a holiday, not a relaxing break either given the numbers, but a big get together, given that your brother's little one had not been found and was as she believed [cough]  abducted.

UNBELIEVABLE, no matter how weird, strange, obnoxious the members of that family were. They would not in the opinion of any reasonable adult, have gone on any holiday, especially not this kind of get-together.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.08.13 16:31

russiandoll wrote:

Plus she has given them less than two weeks' notice. Obviously, she expected Aegean Dream to move guests who were part-way through their holiday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.08.13 16:58

russiandoll wrote:
CAB wrote:The e-mail was answered on the 16th of June.  I just can't get my head around the fact that this is just a few months after Madeleine 'went missing'...   Are they seriously going on holidays - and who are they - while their world has been allegedly turned up-side-down!?   And this e-mail is from Phil McCann, the self-appointed early spokesperson for the group. The words brutal, callous, cynical come to mind.

It is not as long as a few months, it is just over 1 month since a small vulnerable child, a close family member, vanished without trace. It is beyond comprehension that an adult would not cancel a holiday, not a relaxing break either given the numbers, but a big get together, given that your brother's little one had not been found and was as she believed [cough]  abducted.

UNBELIEVABLE, no matter how weird, strange, obnoxious the members of that family were. They would not in the opinion of any reasonable adult, have gone on any holiday, especially not this kind of get-together.
Even if they'd booked and paid well in advance, it is unthinkable that none of them from the Group thought to cancel the trip.
All of them went according to Phil Mccann's email confirming arrival of a group of 26 when she asked for the rooms to be located together.

The only way they can relax is when they already knew Madeleine fate - that she can no longer be harmed.
That being the case, the hol. happens to become perfect opportunity for families to discuss a PACT of Silence away from the media glare.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 12.08.13 17:09

Even after all this time, there are aspects of this case which make your skin crawl.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum