The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by Lance De Boils on 12.08.13 10:46

http://web.archive.org/web/20080107203053/http://www.aegeandream.com/v2/eng/contact.asp

If you go into the above link, then at the top on the left you will see a blue button, "on-line enquiry service". Click that and you'll get a list of correspondence between the hotel and guests.

When you hover over the name links, the email addresses appear (at the bottom left of my screen.)

Please can other forum members else "grab this", so that I'm not the only one with a copy!

I will explain its relevance shortly.
Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by windchime on 12.08.13 11:19

Can't do what you have asked for, sorry, but can someone also copy, to keep, the 2 e mails sent by Ms Phil McCann on

30 11 2006 @ 02.04

14 11 2206 @ 05/43

and also the stop in e mail activity between 26 04 2007  until 16 05 2007

probably not important but just noticed it.  THANKS in advance!!
windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.08.13 11:26

@windchime wrote:Can't do what you have asked for, sorry, but can someone also copy, to keep, the 2 e mails sent by Ms Phil McCann on

30 11 2006 @ 02.04

14 11 2206 @ 05/43

and also the stop in e mail activity between 26 04 2007  until 16 05 2007

probably not important but just noticed it.  THANKS in advance!!

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime on 12.08.13 11:29

Thank you!
windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 12.08.13 11:39

There really is no need to hack anything. It is all there, in the public domain.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 12.08.13 11:59

Can you get water-skiing lessons at the hotel?
Dear Mrs.CAMERON, Unfortunately we havent water skiing lessons. Kind Regards. Aegean Dream. 02.11.2006 05:43:34 | Patricia Cameron
Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 12.08.13 12:00

We ar a couple who want to visit your hotel. Are you open at the begining of April?l
Dear Mr RICKWOOD; We are open from second half of April. Kind Regards.Aegean Dream 18.11.2006 08:57:18 | Tony rickwood

Phil Mc's partner.
Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime on 12.08.13 12:04

Yes I was just going to ask someone to put the P Cameron e mail on here as I have no idea how to.

I have looked at all the e mail names and wondered if there were any other names recognised by anyone here who would know a lot more names than I do?

Still can't fathom why there are no e mails between 26 4 07 and 16 05 07?
windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 12.08.13 12:10

This one is important, imo, beause it shows that they were still planning on going on this group holiday even after they knew Maddie was missing.

As someone pointed out above, this was the time of the huge international publicity campaign. So how come they never used their holiday to Turkey to raise awareness over there (a popular destination for Brits)? Why no footage of the "distraught" family putting up posters in the airports and around the resort?

Also, I wonder who the others in the group were? We only know 4 of them so far. (Phil + partner, the Camerons.)

Interesting that the Camerons could fit a trip to Turkey in between trips to PDL.

All of it seems very strange to me.
Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 12.08.13 12:12

auroraman@tiscali.co.uk    (Rickwood)

prishacameron@blueyonder.net   (Patricia Cameron)
Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 12.08.13 12:17

A party of 26.
Assume 2 children per couple that makes 8 families.
3 children - (if you haven't lost any) plus a granny would still be 5 families.
And as you observe this was being planned in the June.
No plans to go to PdL and help organise a search of the lawless hinterland for the Hellish lair in which Madeleine was - and STILL IS - being held

How much proof do people need that the entire family know (KNOW) that Madeleine is beyond help.
I had not seen this before. Many thanks LdB

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by BerylJ on 12.08.13 12:22

@PeterMac wrote:A party of 26.
No plans to go to PdL and help organise a search of the lawless hinterland for the Hellish lair in which Madeleine was - and STILL IS - being held

How much proof do people need that the entire family know  (KNOW) that Madeleine is beyond help.
They had already had their few gash days in Portugal, this was to be a real family knees up. Great find LdB.
BerylJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.08.13 12:31

The possibly phantom visit to Donegal at Easter 2007 involved 27 people (though some reports said 46, not to mention a dead uncle!) - wonder how many of those were doing the Turkey trot as well?

Lots about the mysteries of Donegal here.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3749-mccanns-easter-break-donegal-2007?highlight=donegal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 12.08.13 12:36

Would be interesting to remind ourselves of what the situation was at the time of Phil's last message to the resort (15th June), and also during the week they were in Turkey. (24th June +)

Off to have a "rummage."
Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime on 12.08.13 12:39

@Lance De Boils wrote:Would be interesting to remind ourselves of what the situation was at the time of Phil's last message to the resort (15th June), and also during the week they were in Turkey. (24th June +)

Off to have a "rummage."
 Just what I am doing!  LOL

Do we have any info anywhere that may give us a heads up to who else was on this 'family' holiday?  Or supposed to be!
windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 12.08.13 12:40

Gerry's blog 14th June:

Six weeks since Madeleine disappeared. We believe Madeleine is alive and I am glad to say that following yesterday's letter in the Telegraaf (Netherlands) there has been no evidence that Madeliene is in the area indicated although there will be further searches tomorrow.
Kate and I picked up a friend from Faro airport who has been

instrumental in helping with the campaign. He has been fantastic, producing the DVD of Madeleine to ‘Don’t you forget about me’
which has been shown at many sporting events and concerts as well as producing the look for maddie logo and various posters.
We spent most of the day updating each other and discussing future campaign ideas. We are getting closer to appointing a campaign manager who will handle media liaison and coordinating events to keep Madeleine’s disappearance highly visible

Gerry's blog 15th June:

The good news today is that the search in response to the letter in the Telegraaf did not find evidence of Madeleine. We still belive that Madeleine is alive. We have made some real progress deciding on campaign strategy. There is a huge amount of goodwill from people who want to help us find Madeleine and we have some concrete offers of support and are trying to finalise details before releasing them.Tomorrow will be a family day.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/DAYS_1_to_50.htm

Phil Mc 15th June:

We are a party of 26 arriving on the 24th June. Can you arrange for all the rooms to be located together.
Dear Phil McCann; We will try to our best. Kıngs Regards. Aegean Dream.
15.06.2007 04:00:16 | Phil McCann
Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 12.08.13 12:43

@Lance De Boils wrote:Would be interesting to remind ourselves of what the situation was at the time of Phil's last message to the resort (15th June), and also during the week they were in Turkey. (24th June +)

Off to have a "rummage."
 There had been that meeting of family in Sagres on the 9th June. A meeting about which they said little and for which some family members flew in especially.
Gerry fudges the date in his blog, I think it's not even mentioned in the diary.
The McCanns flew off to Morocco on the 10th, on their return they gave a statement which indicated that they wanted to change the direction of the 'search' and also needed time for grieving.
It's a bit of an obsession of mine, but that date would be spot on for the obligations to the dead if Maddie died around the 1st.
Both other dates, the third day and the twelfth day are also observed, one with prayer and one with a mass.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 12.08.13 12:52

Gerry's blog 26th June:

Met with the Portuguese and British police for an update on the investigation. We raised the question of what someone should do if they think they see Madeleine. The clear advice is to call the local police as soon as possible or someone working in an official capacity such as hotel staff or tour representative. Please note that the emergency police numbers are variable in each country. The number in Portugal and Spain is 112 but in Germany it is 110 . The number for most countries can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_telephone_number#Europe  and for those going on holiday it might be a good idea to enter the number in your mobile phone.
If there is a sighting the police would need as much information as possible. If there is a car involved please remember to record the registration number if possible.

We have met so many well-wishers from Ireland over the last 54 days and have recieived hundreds of letters. On Friday of this week there is a mini-vigil specially for Madeleine at Knock, Irelands holiest shrine, which will be attended by family and friends. The vigil will take place from 8pm-midnight

So, whichever "family and friends" were in Knock, can't have been in Turkey at the same time.

Lots of "family and friends" group meetings that week, then.

ETA: Distraction technique? "All cameras and media to Knock, please. Nothing to see in Turkey."
Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa on 12.08.13 12:57

if here were children in the party of 26 they would surely be pre-schoolers, or Scottish, as English schools don't break up till mid/end july

Praiaaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 12.08.13 13:02

Was there more to Gerry's return to the UK on 19th June? Just before this family gathering in Turkey?

Sky News, 20th June:

Madeleine McCann's father has appealed to the thief who stole his wallet to give back two pictures of his missing daughter he kept inside.

The wallet was snatched on a rare return trip to the UK - after he acted as a good Samaritan on the flight over.

One picture shows Madeleine - abducted on May 3 - at 15-months-old while the second was taken in church more recently.

Gerry McCann had flown into London for a series of meetings to discuss ways of sustaining the search for the four-year-old.

On the way in from Portugal a man who fell ill on the plane and Mr McCann, a cardiologist, went to help him.

In his daily blog on the Find Madeleine website, he said: "Helped a passenger on the flight who collapsed.

"He was ill enough to require a full assessment on arrival and went off to hospital in an ambulance."

But while in London, he had his wallet stolen and nearly missed his meetings.

"Unfortunately, shortly after arriving in London I had my wallet stolen which meant I was running late. I did manage to get to all my meetings which ran late into the evening," he said.

"We had very good discussions regarding sustaining the search for Madeleine long term."
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/2jun7/SKY-20_06_07.htm
Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime on 12.08.13 13:16

If the Camerons were also holidaying in Turkey did they change their flights and fly direct from Portugal.  They were certainly mentioned everytime the McCanns travelled without the twins as it was them who stayed behind and looked after them.

31 May - 1 June Meeting with Pope - Twins stayed with Trish and Hubby

9th June they were still living next door to the McCanns doing their housekeeping, cooking and looking after the twins when Mum & Dad went away.

Lots of trips to other Countries, lots of balloon releases etc but no one seems to have used the Turkey trip to advertise MBMs disappearance.  In fact Turkey and the week of the 24th June all seems to have gone very very quiet.

GMs blog 22nd June 'watched the video for the launch of the balloons including in Ullapool home of my sister Phil'

GMs blog 24th June ' most of our campaigning will now be done behind closed doors'

So Phil, 2 days before jetting off to the supposed 'child kidnapping capital of the world' is launching balloons to keep MBM in the public eye but forgets to take posters, wristbands, cuddlecats, balloons with her to Turkey

The day 26 members of the McCann family fly to Turkey the campaign suddenly goes behind closed doors

????????
windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 12.08.13 13:41

@PeterMac wrote:A party of 26.

To be fair, at that stage (June 2007)  they weren't told yet Madeleine was held by her predator in the Hellish lair.  
M3, their super PI, promised Madeleine would be home by Christmas.  
This is the period where donations were pouring in profusely and actively.

How much proof do people need that the entire family know  (KNOW) that Madeleine is beyond help.
Indeed, they were all in the know and happy money were coming in thick and fast.  And, Uncle John was left at home tasked to count the fivers and tenners from OAP and school children.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.08.13 13:49

@Lance De Boils wrote:http://web.archive.org/web/20080107203053/http://www.aegeandream.com/v2/eng/contact.asp

If you go into the above link, then at the top on the left you will see a blue button, "on-line enquiry service". Click that and you'll get a list of correspondence between the hotel and guests.

When you hover over the name links, the email addresses appear (at the bottom left of my screen.)

Please can other forum members else "grab this", so that I'm not the only one with a copy!

I will explain its relevance shortly.
How did you find this Mr De Boils?

These people make me bad 

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 12.08.13 14:19

Notice the email date was in Nov 2006, maybe they did not go for that holiday after all.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum