The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 26 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 26 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 26 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 26 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Guest 26.06.14 19:39

Tony Bennett wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
We have to be very careful here, you are talking hearsay [sp].  The tweets I saw from Kiko never said such a thing...it was said differently...it has been twisted.

Perhaps.  I'm not conveying information from tweets - the poster had been in direct communication with Kiko.
I have a record of many of Kiko's most controversial tweets.

There is one, in which Kiko made his famous reference to talking on the 'phone to Robert Naylor.

I am going to reproduce it here, as IMO candyfloss is quite right to say that Kiko's words have been twisted. Before doing so, I wish to add that I put up his tweet here NOT because I believe KIko's 'substitute' theory to be true (I've never seen the evidence for it), but just for the record so that we can see the actual words he used when referring to his direct telephone call 'challenge' to Naylor. Here they are, in a tweet addressed to Jon Snow, the left-wing Channel 4 News presenter:

QUOTE Kikoratton tweet

Feb 26…@jonsnowC4...sign his daughter into creche at PdL. When challenged, #RobertNaylor neither denied, nor explained, nor was surprised. #McCann

UNQUOTE

Kiko has never to my knowledge of following his tweets and forum contributions over the years ever said that Robert Naylor 'admitted' anything, certainly not providing a 'Maddie substitute'

Quite right Tony, I have just said this by pm to a poster. Things have got changed in conversation down the line, either by accident or ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 26.06.14 19:47

Just for the record, Kiko made a blitz of tweets in the space of 24 hours developing his 'Maddie substitute' theory.

Once again, I reproduce them simply for information, and NOT because I believe the truth of his theory.

Indeed, his theory would require evidence that the child claimed to be called 'Madalene Rider' was actually in Praia da Luz that week.

Not by any means saying that every fact in his tweets is incorrect, far from it; just saying that his theory lacks sufficient evidence to be credible:

KIKORATTON SERIES OF TWEETS RE ROBERT NAYLOR AND THE RIDER FAMILY:  

Feb 26:  …#RobertNaylor aided G #McCann by "lending" him his daughter. Passively? Hapless fallguy? Or was he and dodgy bankers essential to it?

Feb 26   …You realise, guys, that if a substitute Maddie #McCann was in creche, it was all premeditated?The writing says it was. http://pic.twitter.com/kuuWlpyS
View photo

26 Feb: #RobertNaylor let #McCann sign his girl into creche. He was working in the Landsbanki building at that time, together with....

26 Feb  ...in another smaller office, same building, Joe Rider who has a girl called Madalene. Naylor and Rider wives work together, too.

26 Feb  …This #McCann fraud/crime isn't just a potty little Leicestershire thing. It's Banks/Auditors/Account's/Lawyers in City of London (WC and EC)

27 Feb ...their daughters are best friends. JR's is called Madalene, sounds like Madeleine. Strong candidate for substitute replacing dead Maddie.

27 Feb …@The_Silva_Fox Good! To recap: guy (RN) allows #McCann to pretend he's RN! RN works close to JR. Their wives are colleagues too. cont'd.
In reply to SilvaFox

27 Feb …@kikoratton Nearly forgot, the 2 girls (no names - they're not to blame) 1 signed so assiduously by #McCann, are big school chums.Getmydrift?
In reply to dewi lennard

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 20:05

Jon Snow, the left-wing Channel 4 News presenter

TB, do you have a point to make with the reference to JS being, in your words, "left-wing".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

solved Little bit more Kiko...

Post by missbeetle 26.06.14 20:36

dewi lennard@kikoratton 7h
@Justmuddling While SY faff around after burglars, doing digs, Naylor knows he's safe. If we cd identify woman in deleted SMS w KM 2/3 May..

• Retweet Retweeted
  • Delete
  • Favorite Favorited
  • More

• Embed Tweet

5:38 AM - 26 Jun 2014
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxy 28.06.14 23:20

Reasons for a substitute Madeleine:

No pictures of her on the holiday.

Iconic photo of Madeleine was nearly 2 years old.

"We didn't call her Maddie" They did. Friends re-united? Maybe Madeleine didn't like being called that?

Creche workers quickly moved. In case they thought "Eh thats not the girl I saw there?!" IMO

Cat Baker couldn't say if she attended the first day. Kate signed her in.

SilvaFox
Foxy
Foxy

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.06.14 8:59

You probably won't be surprised Foxy that some of your comments had to be removed as they constituted a personal attack on another member.

I don't want this to develop into another dodgy photos topic (much as I find them interesting!) but there are a few photos of Madeleine on the holiday and I don't think they can all be fake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.06.14 9:56

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:You probably won't be surprised Foxy that some of your comments had to be removed as they constituted a personal attack on another member.

I don't want this to develop into another dodgy photos topic (much as I find them interesting!) but there are a few photos of Madeleine on the holiday and I don't think they can all be fake.

Which photos do you think are authentic?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.06.14 9:57

I'll answer on a more relevant topic, LIR.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

solved Kikoratton again, with thanks...

Post by missbeetle 29.06.14 10:16

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 26 <a href=Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 26 Capturekikorico_zpsfb9f3a94" />
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.06.14 11:57

This is the message I referred to up-thread from russiandoll.  Am I free to post a pm now that she has left the forum?  If not I understand if you delete, mods. 

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 26 Emptyrussiandoll Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:30 pm
If I can find it in my e mails I can send you[ if you are willing to let me have your e address] Kiko's theory re Maddies crèche attendance.

He believes Robert Naylor's mate Jonathan Rider was the father of the sub [ Madelene Rider].

Rider not mentioned as being on the holiday, but his daughter was and her best friend Elizabeth [ Naylor's girl]  was on holiday at OC too.

Kiko says that he has spoken to one of these men and there was no denial about his claims...Naylor allowing Gerry to sign in his daughter and the sub.

I wonder though how difficult it would be to sign in a girl who was not there, if crèche was busy and the staff were as lax as they appear?

Also there are weird entries for Ella O Brien , you will find those interesting also !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 29.06.14 12:27

Foxy wrote:Reasons for a substitute Madeleine:

"We didn't call her Maddie" They did. Friends re-united? Maybe Madeleine didn't like being called that?

Creche workers quickly moved. In case they thought "Eh thats not the girl I saw there?!" IMO

SilvaFox
But what about this?

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 26 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRELpj0E1LgRt-0edbILL1lNrbuo7lKljmqAl-lKktSo-CH-ZUwQ
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.06.14 12:31

See the "Footage or photo boarding plane to PDL" topic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC 29.06.14 22:56

worriedmum wrote:
Foxy wrote:Reasons for a substitute Madeleine:

SilvaFox
But what about this?

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 26 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRELpj0E1LgRt-0edbILL1lNrbuo7lKljmqAl-lKktSo-CH-ZUwQ
Apart from " The Last Photo " which is interesting then I think that Madeleine was around in PdL.

I'm afraid the Bankers conspiracy of not being around since the 29th of April  doesn't fit with my view of what may have happened due to the sheer stupidity of the broken/jimmied/jemmied/samshed shutter story.

If you had five days to come up with a story after much pre-planning then the shutters and open door story is not a good one to use to convince anyone in my humble opinion. It was shown to be utter rubbish very very easily hence the entrance via the patio door scenario
which has done the rounds ever since.

I'm very sure that Madeleine was around to be photographed and maybe the photo's released were the ones that siuted the appeal and narrative at the time. Yes ' cutsie ' ones would appeal to the public for fundraising and any others released since are for the same purpose to
the public which is: Yes she was there and we can prove it.

As I said previously the Last photo is the most interesting one as for all we know it was a hot day and from descriptions of participants there were not many of those. Which day was the hottest? Enough to be sweating.

One for the weather people in PdL I think. It should be easily answered by the records.

Opinion though.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.06.14 23:04

The weather and temperature question has been satisfactorily documented by PeterMac. The only day which fits in weather-wise is Saturday or Sunday, but definitely not Thursday May 3.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC 29.06.14 23:19

Châtelaine wrote:The weather and temperature question has been satisfactorily documented by PeterMac. The only day which fits in weather-wise is Saturday or Sunday, but definitely not Thursday May 3.
Thank you Chateleine.

That's why it's interesting.

JT was wearing a heavy jumper on May the 3rd and Madeleine was under or over the bedding.

Whichever day it was it was a sweaty day not a windy and cold one. Every picture tells a story.

Beyond that then the Playhouse date has to be gleaned. Raj Balu knows the answer maybe? He is looking at the
photographer who is unknown.

What day is it and was it a man or a woman taking the photo? Bald - Tall or tall and  grey? Slightly chubby longish dark haired - short haired blonde - black haired -  long blonde long hair - oldish lady?

Raj saw the photo being taken.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

solved Someone is VERY good !

Post by PeterMac 30.06.14 7:40

Twitter this morning.

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 26 <a href=Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 26 Carlsb10" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

solved This from Facebook

Post by PeterMac 30.06.14 7:53

16 hrs
Well I don't know if I may get myself in trouble but I don't care, it needed doing iv just had an hour on Twitter sharing http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm to BBC news reporters, panorama, crimewatch and many,many more also on anyone's profile who had commented on ‪#‎maddiemccann‬ and promoted this page times over. The truth has to come out.
LikeLike · Share
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 30.06.14 12:28

I think our Jasmine is getting her MFI and MI5's mixed up:

Jasmine @alfibab3 7 mins
@SwedeNews @OlwynMassey Why would M15 be involved in #mccann case? they don't deal with stuff abroad. Amaral talking bollocks it seems.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 01.07.14 13:01

Colette Croft ‏@collywobbles54 · 1m
breaking on Sky re #McCann. UK search dogs back in Portugal and new searches seem set to begin

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.07.14 13:16

Putting this here as well..

Joana Morais @xklamation 9 mins
Breaking: 1 arguido is a former OC driver, the second a young man, the third a man with psychiatric problems & the fourth Malinka. #McCann
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 01.07.14 18:12

Dominic Hurst ‏@DominicHurst · 1m
Two sources told BBC that Sergey Malinka is a suspect in #MadeleineMcCann inquiry. He was questioned today. #mccann

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 01.07.14 18:40

Dominic Hurst @DominicHurst  ·  7m
On Sergey Malinka Robert Murat added: "He's a good professional and a hard worker. He is a nice lad."

Dominic Hurst @DominicHurst  ·  8m
Robert Murat also told me on Sergey Malinka: "They've talked to him before in 2007 so why are they talking to him again."

Dominic Hurst @DominicHurst  ·  11m
Sergey Malinka a suspect in #McCann: Robert Murat just told me: "It's absolutely ridiculous. It makes no sense."

Dominic Hurst @DominicHurst  ·  27m
Two sources told BBC that Sergey Malinka is a suspect in #MadeleineMcCann inquiry. He was questioned today. #mccann
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 01.07.14 20:05

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation · 9m
Updated - Maddie case: Four arguidos questioned by PJ on behalf of Metropolitan Police http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/07/maddie-case-four-arguidos-questioned-by.html … #McCann

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 01.07.14 20:46

More from Dominic Hurst this evening on twitter.

@DominicHurst  Legal source: Sergey Malinka is likely to be questioned again tomorrow in #mccann case. #Madeleine #MadeleineMcCann

@DominicHurst I understand one suspect today was asked over 250 questions in #mccann interviews. All suggested by Met Police.

Hmm did the "suspect" answer the 250 questions or do a Kate?

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 01.07.14 20:48

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 26 Bre4nXeCcAEZqXe

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 26 Bre4tu-CQAAIHRE
FrankS

Activity : 104

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top