The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann shopping bags and fine art prints - for sale on Amazon - Page 3 Mm11

Madeleine McCann shopping bags and fine art prints - for sale on Amazon - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann shopping bags and fine art prints - for sale on Amazon - Page 3 Mm11

Madeleine McCann shopping bags and fine art prints - for sale on Amazon - Page 3 Regist10

Madeleine McCann shopping bags and fine art prints - for sale on Amazon

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann shopping bags and fine art prints - for sale on Amazon - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann shopping bags and fine art prints - for sale on Amazon

Post by PeterMac 05.11.12 18:33

chrissie wrote:Posted on their FB page two hours ago

Which proves beyond a reasonable doubt that they follow this site.
Good evening, Kate. Good evening, Gerry.

We are only trying to find the truth, you know ! Any chance of a bit of help?
No. I thought not.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann shopping bags and fine art prints - for sale on Amazon - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann shopping bags and fine art prints - for sale on Amazon

Post by aiyoyo 05.11.12 22:40

chrissie wrote:Posted on their FB page two hours ago:

We've had some questions regarding our online
store. The only merchandise authorised by us is merchandise sold in our
online store. We use Google Checkout for our online store. We ask that
you do not purchase outside our online store. We ...
are
not responsible for other online stores.

In addition,
merchandise sold outside of our online store is violating copyright law.
Our age progression image is copyrighted to Teri Blythe and cannot be
used without written permission from her.

http://findmadeleine.com/online_store/

ETA:

• Madeleine McCann shopping bags and fine art prints - for sale on Amazon - Page 3 592106_113819004930_1119520550_q

Official
    Find Madeleine Campaign
    Siobhan
    Jebb
    We definitely want people sharing the picture. It's when people use
    Madeleine's image to make money without our or the copyright holder's
    permission we have an issue with.
    minutes ago

They should look into the mirror when they object to other people making money on the back of Maddie.
They are the biggest abuser of her name and image. They should hang their head in shame.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 05.11.12 23:18

I've read a subsequent update from the McCanns on their facebook page and they claim to be in touch with Amazon to "have the stores taken down". Now, assuming it's someone using the images without permission (even though they claim to have permission), would it not make more sense for the McCanns to ask for the Maddie products to be removed from the store rather than have the whole store taken down? Why are they so militant in their approach?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.11.12 23:20

I am hoping they only mean the offending items and not the whole website. Please tell me that the McCanns aren't THAT vindictive?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 05.11.12 23:37

Well, they say they've contacted Amazon and I quote "to have the stores taken down". I don't know how many stores on Amazon are selling unofficial Maddie merchandise but from their facebook entry, they want them taken down- not just the offending products!
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 06.11.12 0:03

I would imagine that the print of the spotty man is seen as indirectly making fun of the McCanns which would be one reason for objecting.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.11.12 1:17

ShuBob wrote:I've read a subsequent update from the McCanns on their facebook page and they claim to be in touch with Amazon to "have the stores taken down". Now, assuming it's someone using the images without permission (even though they claim to have permission), would it not make more sense for the McCanns to ask for the Maddie products to be removed from the store rather than have the whole store taken down? Why are they so militant in their approach?

They must be cursing they didnt think of the idea first...

When they sell products in her name should people also boycott their website?
Perhaps people should write to their gate hoster to object to them abuser Maddie's name to line their pocket.

After all their accounts show not all the fund is used for search as they claimed. So where does the profit from products goes to?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 06.11.12 6:34

Jean wrote:I am hoping they only mean the offending items and not the whole website. Please tell me that the McCanns aren't THAT vindictive?

Looking at how many instances of "libel" Carter-Ruck claimed initially on behalf of the McCanns' - I can confirm that YES they are that vindictive! sad

Of course any normal person may have thought - good! these people are getting the word out about our daughter & helping raise interest in our search - K & G though seem to think - someone is making money that we aren't getting a healthy percentage of so lets- "have the stores taken down"

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 06.11.12 6:42

I thought the idea behind the image being used was to keep Madeleine in the public eye, a reminder to look for her. So regardless of who is distributing the merchandise, surely the main aim is being met ? Of course, if generating money for the McCanns company is the main aim, that is not being met.

I think they want the store taken down as they have no right (imo) to ask for the spotty man to be taken off sale. They don't own that. I wonder about the poster of the newspaper print of the two of them also, have they copyrighted themselves and all of the front page news stories from years gone by ? Much easier to kill the entire store.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 06.11.12 7:40

Morning Sami.

IMO the McCanns "agenda" has never been searching for Madeleine. If it was then the first images they provided to UK & Portuguese media would have been representative ones of how she looked in May 2007 NOT old cuter pictures. Their "wider agenda" has always been to provide themselves with the safety of money so they can sue others (having spoken to journos & lawyers from Fleet Street they are known as one of the most litigious couples ever).

I see on FB page Gurney etc are criticising this amazon store for sharing older "age progression" picture. Possibly Ms Gurney could as official "Find Madeleine" FB page why they still have iconic red dress pic (of Madeleine when she was 2) as their avatar.

Oh but that would never do to criticise the McCanns' now would it sarcastic

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.11.12 7:46

No one is actively searching for Madeleine at the moment.
SY is doing a "review" not a search.
The PJ put the case on ice years ago
They have sacked, or let go, their PIs.
So only the public now remain.]
And they are trying to ban images which originally, we were told, were to keep M in the public eye ?

Sorry, I'm not following this ?

Oh, Money. SI££Y me !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 06.11.12 8:26

PeterMac wrote:No one is actively searching for Madeleine at the moment.
SY is doing a "review" not a search.

What exactly are they reviewing, if anything at all? The official police files, or the evidence provided by the likes of the investigators employed by the suspects McCanns?

The PJ put the case on ice years ago

Archived with a homicide stamp

They have sacked, or let go, their PIs.

Not Quite:

Antonio Jiminez was jailed
Kevin Halligen was jailed
Arthur Cowley hot-footed it back to his head quarters in the Halkyn Mountains just days after his company was exposed as bogus.

So only the public now remain.]

And they are trying to ban images which originally, we were told, were to keep M in the public eye ?

Sorry, I'm not following this ?

Oh, Money. SI££Y me !
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 06.11.12 8:51

Gillyspot wrote:Morning Sami.

IMO the McCanns "agenda" has never been searching for Madeleine. If it was then the first images they provided to UK & Portuguese media would have been representative ones of how she looked in May 2007 NOT old cuter pictures. Their "wider agenda" has always been to provide themselves with the safety of money so they can sue others (having spoken to journos & lawyers from Fleet Street they are known as one of the most litigious couples ever).

I see on FB page Gurney etc are criticising this amazon store for sharing older "age progression" picture. Possibly Ms Gurney could as official "Find Madeleine" FB page why they still have iconic red dress pic (of Madeleine when she was 2) as their avatar.

Oh but that would never do to criticise the McCanns' now would it Madeleine McCann shopping bags and fine art prints - for sale on Amazon - Page 3 181154

Hello Gillyspot, I have not seen you around for a while.

Of course they have never looked for Madeleine, indeed they have gone out of their way to help the public look for a different little girl altogether. I was referring to what they want us to believe.

Last May was very significant imo. They had the publics attention, tv appearances and unbelievably SY publically commenting on the case, with Redwood stating she could be alive or dead. That was the moment for them to demand the Portugese re-open the case. But we had no public appeal, no open letter to the PJ on the front of the Sun newspaper, they did nothing.

They were like rabbits caught in the headlights when re-opening was mentioned, just a watery comment about hoping it will happen in due course. No sense of urgency.

Nobody was ever looking for her once the PJ shelved the case. The only difference now is there is nobody pretending to be looking for her.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.12 9:32

From facebook........

Official Find Madeleine Campaign shared a link.
about an hour ago
We've had some questions regarding our online store. The only merchandise authorised by us is merchandise sold in our online store. We use Google Checkout for our online store. We ask that you do not purchase outside our online store. We are not responsible for other online stores.

In addition, merchandise sold outside of our online store is violating copyright law. Our age progression image is copyrighted to Teri Blythe and cannot be used without written permission from her.

http://findmadeleine.com/online_store/

As has been pointed out the 'bewk' is for sale on Amazon..........

--- .. ..--.‏@w_nicht

#mccann:"We ask that you do not purchase outside our online store." Amazon is selling k8s book,now they don't want you to buy it,or what :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.11.12 10:17

candyfloss wrote:"We ask that you do not purchase outside our online store." Amazon is selling k8s book, now they don't want you to buy it, or what :D

Err, um. yer know' it's not as erm as easy as that, because erm, there's a . . there's a . . there's a, erm reason.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 06.11.12 13:05

Gillyspot wrote:Morning Sami.

Oh but that would never do to criticise the McCanns' now would it Madeleine McCann shopping bags and fine art prints - for sale on Amazon - Page 3 181154

And why Kate used the picture as the cover for her book.

Hypocrites the lot of them!
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.11.12 13:12

We ask that you do not purchase outside our online store. We are not responsible for other online stores.

I think they are referring to their tacky wristbands, and not kate's bewk which is commissioned to Amazon.
As to why they need to state the obvious that they cannot be held responsible for other online stores is a complete mystery.

Either they think people are SO stupid that they cant distinguish from one store to the other, or the mccanns themselves are so stupid they think people must buy only from their store. So where does that leave their bewk on another website. Ermm...aha of course - they couldn't give two monkeys about the book sale because she's got her big advance from the Publisher and a handsome outright one-time payment from the SUN for the serialisation.

What's truly incredible is they saw the need to post up a disclaimer like that as if they have nothing more productive to do with their time. And, here's me thinking kate is working to her bones *searching* for Madeleine.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 06.11.12 13:31

Mods, is there any chance of amending the thread title to reflect the fact it's a real business offering the products for sale? Thanks.

PS: The McCanns haven't succeeded YET to get the store taken down from Amazon.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.12 13:43

ShuBob wrote:Mods, is there any chance of amending the thread title to reflect the fact it's a real business offering the products for sale? Thanks.

What do you suggest the title should be?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.12 13:43

ShuBob wrote:Mods, is there any chance of amending the thread title to reflect the fact it's a real business offering the products for sale? Thanks.

Ok, have changed it, but I am still convinced there is something not right about this.Madeleine McCann shopping bags and fine art prints - for sale on Amazon - Page 3 1287980906
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.12 13:44

admin wrote:

What do you suggest the title should be?

Sorry admin I've changed it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.12 15:14

This company has 140560 pages [!] with product on Amazon.fr ...
Customers vote on their service and reliability are 100% ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 06.11.12 15:52

Worriedmum send me this:

this is for sale on the same website selling the merchandise the Mccanns don't like.

art247

http://www.art247.com/Photo/14139-Pet-Detective-Douggie-the-Spaniel-dog-seen-here-licking-his-lips-Circa-1971-#.UJgf8lEXWS0

unquote

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 06.11.12 18:59

candyfloss wrote:

Ok, have changed it, but I am still convinced there is something not right about this.Madeleine McCann shopping bags and fine art prints - for sale on Amazon - Page 3 1287980906

Thanks Candyfloss. You may be right about something not being right but I think the current title is a more accurate reflection of the status quo.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 06.11.12 19:05

According to the McCanns' latest update on their facebook page, the store has decided to take down the offending products. Seems the couple didn't succeed in taking down the whole store from Amazon. The products are however still available for sale on the Art247 website.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top