The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Ciawoman on 16.10.12 14:16

@admin wrote:
@Ciawoman wrote:I have not seen his post is it in the other site? I was taken in by him and would like to see what he has wrote


Have just read it and now off the opinion the man's a loon.

Within a few moments of Birch making that libelous post than Bonnybraes had copied and pasted it on to her forum. She and Sabot have boasted before that they come here to have fun.....

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t2466-birch-attacks-gonc-claims-he-planted-dna-evidence




Now I see why the site is called a cesspit. Don't think I will be going back in a hurry.

There does seem to be two sides to Mr Birch it's all very confusing! The claims that evidence was planted is just silly, if you would going to do that at least do a proper job!
avatar
Ciawoman

Posts : 62
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 50
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 14:17

Winjoy, he was online earlier today so it looks as if he hasn't been unplugged - again!

I'm intrigued to find out who is putting him / them up to all this.

P.S. I've just found out what leachate is!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leachate
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Newintown on 16.10.12 14:33

@Ciawoman wrote:
@admin wrote:
@Ciawoman wrote:I have not seen his post is it in the other site? I was taken in by him and would like to see what he has wrote


Have just read it and now off the opinion the man's a loon.

Within a few moments of Birch making that libelous post than Bonnybraes had copied and pasted it on to her forum. She and Sabot have boasted before that they come here to have fun.....

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t2466-birch-attacks-gonc-claims-he-planted-dna-evidence




Now I see why the site is called a cesspit. Don't think I will be going back in a hurry.

There does seem to be two sides to Mr Birch it's all very confusing! The claims that evidence was planted is just silly, if you would going to do that at least do a proper job!

You have to feel sorry for them all in a strange way though, they must lead useless, pathetic lives, if they haven't got anything better to do than spout vicious bile all day long between the 5 or so of them. As there are only small in number they must have their work cut out unless they're getting highly paid for what they do and as Jean has just said, who is putting them up to it?

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 14:36

I wasn't suggesting that SB is anyone on JATYK2, Newintown.

Does anybody else think he could be?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by winjoy on 16.10.12 14:39

Jean wrote:Winjoy, he was online earlier today so it looks as if he hasn't been unplugged - again!

I'm intrigued to find out who is putting him / them up to all this.

P.S. I've just found out what leachate is!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leachate

Interesting Jean! Wikipedia usually has answers - the definition was too boring to read though! But there is certainly a connection to subsoil

____________________
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. [George Washington]
avatar
winjoy

Posts : 92
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-13
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Newintown on 16.10.12 14:49

Jean wrote:I wasn't suggesting that SB is anyone on JATYK2, Newintown.

Does anybody else think he could be?

He's always seemed very evasive and doesn't come up with the goods like he keeps promising, except for the small article that was posted here a day or two ago, but then anyone could write an article like that and send it to a newspaper. It doesn't mean it's true.

I saw the shocking post last night. If he was a professional businessman with a high profile name, with loads of money as he keeps trying to impress on us, and that post was written by someone else in his name I think he would be spitting feathers by now. He seems to have kept very quiet, although he was on line this morning as you mentioned in your post.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Ciawoman on 16.10.12 15:22

Jean wrote:I wasn't suggesting that SB is anyone on JATYK2, Newintown.

Does anybody else think he could be?

No the Stephen Birch on this forum is the real one.

That forum does seem to have only a few members on it, I had another look and I'm away to wash my eyes out with bleach
avatar
Ciawoman

Posts : 62
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 50
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Woofer on 16.10.12 16:11

I was hoping this thread would just discuss the possibilities of SB`s theory without him getting involved under his real name, but rather than sticking to posting on the old thread, he has posted on this thread. I`m now assuming either there are 2 people or SB is getting false information. He says he has to be cautious about what he says, but the statement he`s made is very inflamatory and I`m surprised he did that. But I`m still preferring to wait and see.
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by buscadora Matilda on 16.10.12 19:29

Jean wrote:I think that SB has lost all credibility that he ever had - some would say that he had none from the start - and it will be interesting to see if he makes any further comments.

Judging by the wildly different styles of "writing" in his posts - particularly when he used the name Leachate - I think we are dealing with more than one person.

Really don't understand all the excitement on Birch's comment regarding GA. Did NO ONE of you ever listened to his last interview given to South Africa radio some four weeks ago???

There he clearly stated that GA allegedly planted evidence in the hired car. Found it quite interesting and to some extent plausible at that time, not necessarly the part about Mr A though.

Hope not to be too rude, but to me, being a foreigner as well, it seems that people on this forum worry too much about spelling, social classes, financial backings, etc.

I simply guess that a dig is necessary before we can make up our minds and judge people. If he was a pro-MC, THEY would have been happy enough to "make" something out of this whole story over the past months. However, he has been struggeling to find an open ear since July, so I can, to some extent understand that he is frustrated and furious and maybe simply had a glass too much about realising that people only speak about his typos.

What can be wrong about digging? Please feel free to comment.

buscadora Matilda

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by tigger on 16.10.12 20:01

@buscadora Matilda wrote:
Jean wrote:I think that SB has lost all credibility that he ever had - some would say that he had none from the start - and it will be interesting to see if he makes any further comments.

Judging by the wildly different styles of "writing" in his posts - particularly when he used the name Leachate - I think we are dealing with more than one person.

Really don't understand all the excitement on Birch's comment regarding GA. Did NO ONE of you ever listened to his last interview given to South Africa radio some four weeks ago???

There he clearly stated that GA allegedly planted evidence in the hired car. Found it quite interesting and to some extent plausible at that time, not necessarly the part about Mr A though.

Hope not to be too rude, but to me, being a foreigner as well, it seems that people on this forum worry too much about spelling, social classes, financial backings, etc.

I simply guess that a dig is necessary before we can make up our minds and judge people. If he was a pro-MC, THEY would have been happy enough to "make" something out of this whole story over the past months. However, he has been struggeling to find an open ear since July, so I can, to some extent understand that he is frustrated and furious and maybe simply had a glass too much about realising that people only speak about his typos.

What can be wrong about digging? Please feel free to comment.

Thank you. It's extremely generous of you to allow comment.
SB is a charlatan, there is no body in Murat's garden and I have already explained the impossibility of doing a GPR survey under the circumstances SB described.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by sami on 16.10.12 20:09

@buscadora Matilda wrote:
Jean wrote:I think that SB has lost all credibility that he ever had - some would say that he had none from the start - and it will be interesting to see if he makes any further comments.

Judging by the wildly different styles of "writing" in his posts - particularly when he used the name Leachate - I think we are dealing with more than one person.

Really don't understand all the excitement on Birch's comment regarding GA. Did NO ONE of you ever listened to his last interview given to South Africa radio some four weeks ago???

There he clearly stated that GA allegedly planted evidence in the hired car. Found it quite interesting and to some extent plausible at that time, not necessarly the part about Mr A though.

Hope not to be too rude, but to me, being a foreigner as well, it seems that people on this forum worry too much about spelling, social classes, financial backings, etc.

I simply guess that a dig is necessary before we can make up our minds and judge people. If he was a pro-MC, THEY would have been happy enough to "make" something out of this whole story over the past months. However, he has been struggeling to find an open ear since July, so I can, to some extent understand that he is frustrated and furious and maybe simply had a glass too much about realising that people only speak about his typos.

What can be wrong about digging? Please feel free to comment.



New Zeland wine perhaps ?

I don't recall anybody saying there was someting wrong with digging, just that it was not practical given the legal constraints.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Admin- please allow me to express my hypothesis, it is an important part of my investigation.-

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 20:36

TO THE FORUM

I am going to say it again, and if I am right and Madeleine Mc Cann is buried in the Murat garden, then I am correct that she was buried on the 3rd May 2007, and the DNA evidence was planted in the Mc Cann vehicle, hired 25 days after MADELEINE went missing. I also believe then, that the possibilty exists, that the DNA evidence was planted by Portuguese Police with the possible knowledge of Mr Goncarlo Amaral.(A desperate action to convict the Mc Cann's) As a result Mr Amaral was removed from the case.(political embarrassement, MI5 got to find out) If Madeleine is in the Murat garden, given the press presence in Praia da luz at the time, it would of been then impossible to bury MADELEINE in the Murat garden using the vehicle that was hired 25 days after MADELEINE went missing.

Mr Amaral,s previous actions were under scrutiny involving a mother who killed her child, and fed the child to pigs. It is believed that Mr Amaral got a police woman to physically interrogate the childs mother for 9 hours, to ellicit a confession out of her. The woman was covered in bruises. The case is well documented in Portugal. Mr Amaral has no money, lost his wife, and had to sell his house to pay his legal costs. He has had a serious drinking problem for many years.He relies on friends for handouts.

Currently he faces losing 1.2 million pounds to the Mc Cann's in a deformation trial. Despite this, he and his attorney Dr Santos de Oliveira fail to ask for the excavation of the Murat driveway, despite the fact, that the discovery of the remains, would surely result in Mr Amaral successfully defending the Mc Cann deformation claim.

Why is Mr Amaral not asking for the driveway to be excavated, he has nothing to lose, I made the claim, not him. He is drowning, and there is a possible lifeline, why not grab it, no matter how small the chance. We have already proved the Portuguese Police lied about scanning the Murat yard, in that our evidence (photos see Huffington Post article) proves that despite the head of the Portuguese Police, in a letter to the Prime Minister of Portugal claiming that the entire Murat yard was scanned,my investigation revealed that a pile of building rubble was left undisturbed. No ground penetrating machine in the world can scan over building rubble !!! So we know the police are lying. If they lied once, who says they never lied about the DNA !!!!

This is my theory, and until it is proven wrong, I am sticking with it.This post is not written to evoke attention, it is written because a real possibilty exists that the Portuguese Police, with Mr Amaral knowledge planted DNA evidence. Many such events by frustrated police are documented around the world.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch

____________________


Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by roy rovers on 16.10.12 20:44

But it is not all your theory. Why are you able to state the exact time when MM was buried? What else do you know or is it just a big hunch?
avatar
roy rovers

Posts : 469
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by sami on 16.10.12 20:45

@Stephen Birch wrote:TO THE FORUM

I am going to say it again, and if I am right and Madeleine Mc Cann is buried in the Murat garden, then I am correct that she was buried on the 3rd May 2007, and the DNA evidence was planted in the Mc Cann vehicle, hired 25 days after MADELEINE went missing. I also believe then, that the possibilty exists, that the DNA evidence was planted by Portuguese Police with the possible knowledge of Mr Goncarlo Amaral.(A desperate action to convict the Mc Cann's) As a result Mr Amaral was removed from the case.(political embarrassement, MI5 got to find out) If Madeleine is in the Murat garden, given the press presence in Praia da luz at the time, it would of been then impossible to bury MADELEINE in the Murat garden using the vehicle that was hired 25 days after MADELEINE went missing.

Mr Amaral,s previous actions were under scrutiny involving a mother who killed her child, and fed the child to pigs. It is believed that Mr Amaral got a police woman to physically interrogate the childs mother for 9 hours, to ellicit a confession out of her. The woman was covered in bruises. The case is well documented in Portugal. Mr Amaral has no money, lost his wife, and had to sell his house to pay his legal costs. He has had a serious drinking problem for many years.He relies on friends for handouts.

Currently he faces losing 1.2 million pounds to the Mc Cann's in a deformation trial. Despite this, he and his attorney Dr Santos de Oliveira fail to ask for the excavation of the Murat driveway, despite the fact, that the discovery of the remains, would surely result in Mr Amaral successfully defending the Mc Cann deformation claim.

Why is Mr Amaral not asking for the driveway to be excavated, he has nothing to lose, I made the claim, not him. He is drowning, and there is a possible lifeline, why not grab it, no matter how small the chance. We have already proved the Portuguese Police lied about scanning the Murat yard, in that our evidence (photos see Huffington Post article) proves that despite the head of the Portuguese Police, in a letter to the Prime Minister of Portugal claiming that the entire Murat yard was scanned,my investigation revealed that a pile of building rubble was left undisturbed. No ground penetrating machine in the world can scan over building rubble !!! So we know the police are lying. If they lied once, who says they never lied about the DNA !!!!

This is my theory, and until it is proven wrong, I am sticking with it.This post is not written to evoke attention, it is written because a real possibilty exists that the Portuguese Police, with Mr Amaral knowledge planted DNA evidence. Many such events by frustrated police are documented around the world.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch



Why should he ? I would like to know why the childs parents have not asked for the driveway to be excavated, for they most certainly have nothing to loose.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 20:50

I plead my 5th amendment right, to the question as to why the Mc Cann's do not call for the excavation of the Murat rear gravel driveway.

Regards

Stephen D. BIrch

____________________


Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Flashford Thomas on 16.10.12 20:51

Amaral is a civilian now so surely he has no authority to ask for anything?
avatar
Flashford Thomas

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 20:53

Roy, that I will reveal after the body is exhumed, please respect the fact that this investigation only commences once the body is exhumed.

____________________


Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 20:54

Excuse me, but where the heck would they have gotten Madeleine's [resembling] DNA ... ????!!!
Planting cadaver scent is one thing [and surely not road-kill, thank you JATYK2], but DNA?
And now it's the PJ with knowledge of Dr. Amaral, instead of him planting it himself.
And the murderess in incest with her own brother has to be pitied, because - instead of 3 big unidentified policemen - a policewoman beat the truth out of her.
Jeez. Get yourself a life [no offense meant, just a recommendation].
***
ETA I posted before reading up to all comments before ...
Didn't change my mind, though.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Nina on 16.10.12 20:55

Have Robert Murat and his mother asked for the area to be searched?

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2831
Reputation : 315
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Lady-Heather on 16.10.12 20:59

An excellent question sami. Why wouldn't they..? And to the other claim that the police allegedly lied, is that entirely implausible?
avatar
Lady-Heather

Posts : 140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 21:01

Mr Amaral and his attorney were contacted telephonically Friday by the largest newspaper in Portugal, Correio da Manha. Both Mr Amaral and his attorney made no effort to call for the excavation of the Murat driveway in the telephonic interview--

The Forum must realise that I speak to Portuguese journalists from various newspapers,magazines and TV stations at least 6 times a day.

____________________


Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 21:03

The attorney for Robert Murat, Mr Franscio Pagarette was contacted via email - entry into the property for the purpose of excavating the driveway was denied.

____________________


Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 21:07

The case of Amaral's involvement in the beating of a missing childs mother for 9 hours, to ellicit a confession is well documented in Portugal, and is known by most Portuguese citizens.The case received national press coverage, some years back.I am not familiar with the exact facts surrounding the case myself.

____________________


Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by sami on 16.10.12 21:08

Have you contacted Ms Healy or Dr McCann ?

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 21:11

@Stephen Birch wrote:The case of Amaral's involvement in the beating of a missing childs mother for 9 hours, to ellicit a confession is well documented in Portugal, and is known by most Portuguese citizens.The case received national press coverage, some years back.I am not familiar with the exact facts surrounding the case myself.
***
You should, IMO, before speaking out.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum