The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 21:12

sami wrote:Have you contacted Ms Healy or Dr McCann ?
***
Also referred to as DRS McCann ...
I guess, he didn't.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 21:15

If you watch the video link below you will see the reaction of Kate Mc Cann to my investigation - watch her left eye as my name is mentioned, watch it over and over !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGwvY6whtds

Kate Mc Cann continued to suspect Mr Robert Murat of having something to do with the abduction of Madeleine, 5 months after Mr Murat's arguido status was lifted !!!

____________________


Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 21:15

Stephen Birch wrote:The case of Amaral's involvement in the beating of a missing childs mother for 9 hours, to ellicit a confession is well documented in Portugal, and is known by most Portuguese citizens.The case received national press coverage, some years back.I am not familiar with the exact facts surrounding the case myself.

I suggest you do a bit of reading, these may help

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1968-how-goncalo-amaral-was-convicted-by-the-lies-of-the-murderess-of-her-own-child-leonor-cipriano-and-how-marcos-correia-said-the-mccanns-were-paying-him-see-passages-highlighted-in-red?highlight=marcos



https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5112-joana-cipriano-3-the-63-facts-found-proved-by-the-portuguese-appeal-court-when-confirming-the-long-jail-sentences-of-leonor-and-joao-cipriano?highlight=Cipriano
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 21:16

I have had no contact with the Mc Cann's.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch

____________________


Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by sami on 16.10.12 21:16

Stephen Birch wrote:The case of Amaral's involvement in the beating of a missing childs mother for 9 hours, to ellicit a confession is well documented in Portugal, and is known by most Portuguese citizens.The case received national press coverage, some years back.I am not familiar with the exact facts surrounding the case myself.


This reads as if it is some sort of revelation. The exact facts are well known to many on this forum. Even I, not a long standing member here, am familar with the facts. It would be advisable for you to read about the case and make yourself aware of the facts if you are using it as a benchmark on which to discredit Snr Amaral.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by sami on 16.10.12 21:18

Sorry Candyfloss, our posts crossed, I did not see your link before posting.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by bristow on 16.10.12 21:19

Stephen Birch, why don't you dig the Murat garden in the darkness of the night?
It would save all is this bother of posting on forums and writing to people in Portugal, you did it before albeit scanning with your machine so surely you can do it again?
If you get arrested then so be it but it would be worth the hassle if you found what you were looking for?

____________________
Coincidence is a messenger sent by truth.
avatar
bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 21:19

sami wrote:
Stephen Birch wrote:The case of Amaral's involvement in the beating of a missing childs mother for 9 hours, to ellicit a confession is well documented in Portugal, and is known by most Portuguese citizens.The case received national press coverage, some years back.I am not familiar with the exact facts surrounding the case myself.


This reads as if it is some sort of revelation. The exact facts are well known to many on this forum. Even I, not a long standing member here, am familar with the facts. It would be advisable for you to read about the case and make yourself aware of the facts if you are using it as a benchmark on which to discredit Snr Amaral.

Yes, just posted some links above. From what SB is saying re the torture and beating, it sounds to me like he is rather talking to the wrong people . You haven't been talking to a certain lawyer have you, the one who just had a libel trial by any chance.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by sami on 16.10.12 21:20

Stephen Birch wrote:I have had no contact with the Mc Cann's.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch




Why ?

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 21:22

Stephen Birch wrote:If you watch the video link below you will see the reaction of Kate Mc Cann to my investigation - watch her left eye as my name is mentioned, watch it over and over !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGwvY6whtds

Kate Mc Cann continued to suspect Mr Robert Murat of having something to do with the abduction of Madeleine, 5 months after Mr Murat's arguido status was lifted !!!
***
Stephen, with all due respect, as I have for anyone whom I don't know and cannot proof wrong ...
Whatever Mrs [sorry Dr] McCan -Healy says about Mr. Murat doesn't mean anything to me.
However, whatever Mrs [sorry Dr] McCann-Healy says about herself [and not her missing daughter] means a lot to me and my thinking.

When you mention her left eye or whatever part of her physics: again it means nothing to me, apart from her superior feeling : catch me if you can ... IMO big grin
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 21:23

I speak directly to people who interviewed the Portuguese missing girls mother. My information is first hand. I do not rely on tabloids.

Do not for one minute think, that because I suspect Portuguese Police of wrongfully planting DNA evidence, I do not know who buried Madeleine Mc Cann in the Murat garden. We are talking about two issues here, and both these wrongful actions have resulted in this case being closed prematurely by Mr Jose Socrates and Mr Gordon Brown, 15 months after it was opened...........

Regards

Stephen D. Birch

____________________


Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 21:27

How have you got hold of this information Mr Birch. You say MI5 found out, how do you know this.

Okay, let's go with this for a minute, and play devils advocate, let's say what you say is true, I always like to look at things from every possible angle, yes, there are cases where police detectives are so frustrated and they know who comitted the crime but need that one bit of damning evidence, and yes, sometimes evidence may be planted. So for example, just a scenario, as I say playing devils advocate, It might also explain the sudden turnaround to the 100 per cent match, Martin Brunt talked about, to the DNA suddenly not being conclusive. It might also explain why it was a case of not wanting to let the public know, the Portuguese being embarrased at being found out such a huge worldwide case, and causing almighty problems for them so it was hushed up. We also know Socrates and Brown had meetings. We know they the Government say it is a case of National Security?? No evidence case shelved.

But the question has to be............ where did he get the DNA from Mr Birch? There really was none, apart from the blood underneath the tiles, which again was not a 100 per cent match. The only real thing in this case is the dogs, which are never wrong. They signalled at Apartment 5a, and we know no-one died there previously, and they also searched Murats garden thoroghly and didn't signal there. You say the machine couldn't go over rubble, but dogs can, and detect cadaver scent deep underground. So how do you explain that, and that is what I can't get past I'm afraid.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by uppatoffee on 16.10.12 21:27

Stephen Birch wrote:I have had no contact with the Mc Cann's.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch

How about Carter Ruck?

Your story seems to have changed considerably since it first appeared in the press. I also agree that before you make libellous statements about the cipriano case that you make yourself aware of the facts.

Pleading the fifth amendment does nothing to help you gain support and convince people you are right!
avatar
uppatoffee

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 21:27

If my theory is right, and MADELEINE is buried under the Murat rear gravel driveway - then can this Forum please indulge me , and tell me how the DNA got into a vehicle hired 25 days after Madeleine went missing -

____________________


Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by uppatoffee on 16.10.12 21:31

Stephen Birch wrote:If my theory is right, and MADELEINE is buried under the Murat rear gravel driveway - then can this Forum please indulge me , and tell me how the DNA got into a vehicle hired 25 days after Madeleine went missing -

Well you are the one saying she died and was buried on the night of 3rd May. Not sure how many people on this forum actually believe that to be the case. I would definitely believe the evidence of the dogs over the unsubstantiated theory you are suggesting. big grin
avatar
uppatoffee

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 21:32

If you read this article, read what Carter Ruck says to crime correspondent David Lohr--- I have the email in my possession.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/madeleine-mccann-update_n_1898023.html


I AM GOING TO ASK MEMBERS OF THE FORUM ONCE MORE -WHY WOULD AMARAL NOT CALL FOR THE DIG ????

____________________


Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 21:32

Stephen Birch wrote:If my theory is right, and MADELEINE is buried under the Murat rear gravel driveway - then can this Forum please indulge me , and tell me how the DNA got into a vehicle hired 25 days after Madeleine went missing -



If a body, any body, was wrapped in something, a carpet, blanket, put in a bag, then DNA and cadaver scent,would be on those items. They may not have been put with the body at the time, but got rid of at a later time. Applies to any case.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by uppatoffee on 16.10.12 21:35

Stephen Birch wrote:If you read this article, read what Carter Ruck says to crime correspondent David Lohr--- I have the email in my possession.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/madeleine-mccann-update_n_1898023.html


I AM GOING TO ASK MEMBERS OF THE FORUM ONCE MORE -WHY WOULD AMARAL NOT CALL FOR THE DIG ????

That doesn't answer the question about whether you have had contact with Carter Ruck.
avatar
uppatoffee

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by sami on 16.10.12 21:35

Stephen Birch wrote:If my theory is right, and MADELEINE is buried under the Murat rear gravel driveway - then can this Forum please indulge me , and tell me how the DNA got into a vehicle hired 25 days after Madeleine went missing -


My opinion is that the body was never transported in the boot, rather the materials that had been used to wrap/store the body, were carried in the boot so they could be dumped.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by sami on 16.10.12 21:38

Stephen Birch wrote:If you read this article, read what Carter Ruck says to crime correspondent David Lohr--- I have the email in my possession.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/madeleine-mccann-update_n_1898023.html


I AM GOING TO ASK MEMBERS OF THE FORUM ONCE MORE -WHY WOULD AMARAL NOT CALL FOR THE DIG ????


Why are you shouting ? I would ask again, why would he, why should he ? Perhaps he actually knows what happened, albeit never had a chance to prove it.

And again, why have you not contacted the missing childs parents.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by bristow on 16.10.12 21:39

Stephen Birch wrote: can this Forum please indulge me-

Can you please indulge the forum too and explain what you think about the blood and cadaver dogs, Eddie and Keeler?

____________________
Coincidence is a messenger sent by truth.
avatar
bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 21:43

sami wrote:
Stephen Birch wrote:If you read this article, read what Carter Ruck says to crime correspondent David Lohr--- I have the email in my possession.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/madeleine-mccann-update_n_1898023.html


I AM GOING TO ASK MEMBERS OF THE FORUM ONCE MORE -WHY WOULD AMARAL NOT CALL FOR THE DIG ????


Why are you shouting ? I would ask again, why would he, why should he ? Perhaps he actually knows what happened, albeit never had a chance to prove it.

And again, why have you not contacted the missing childs parents.

It's not up to Mr Amaral to call for a dig, he is a civilian now and retired. Unless you prove you have actual evidence, then you are not going to persuade the Attorney General to re-open the case. I'm sure everyone would like this settled once and for all, maybe, if you keep shouting and lobbying they may get so fed up they will dig if only to shut you up
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch on 16.10.12 21:43

TO THE FORUM

If you say the body of Madeleine Mc Cann was transported in a motorvehicle, or the body was wrapped in a shower curtain, or the body was put in a tennis bag, you "The Forum" then discredit "The Smith" sighting !!!!

Regards

stephen D. Birch

____________________


Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 21:45

Stephen Birch wrote:TO THE FORUM

If you say the body of Madeleine Mc Cann was transported in a motorvehicle, or the body was wrapped in a shower curtain, or the body was put in a tennis bag, you "The Forum" then discredit "The Smith" sighting !!!!

Regards

stephen D. Birch

So do you!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by sami on 16.10.12 21:45

Stephen Birch wrote:TO THE FORUM

If you say the body of Madeleine Mc Cann was transported in a motorvehicle, or the body was wrapped in a shower curtain, or the body was put in a tennis bag, you "The Forum" then discredit "The Smith" sighting !!!!

Regards

stephen D. Birch



How so ?

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum