The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Nina on 15.10.12 20:42

@dragonfly wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@sami wrote:Aiyoyo, I tend to agree with the theory that it was not a body transported in the boot of the car. For this to happen some +/- 25 days later just feels wrong to me, even for this story. My opinion is that it is likely the blue bag and other bits that were transported for disposal. The bag became significant and important, the PJ were questioning its existance.

When I first read SB's story, my reaction was what a great idea. Bury the body in the one place that had been thoroughly searched and most unlikely ever to be searched again. A good reason for McCann's arrogance, and he has an air of arrogance about him when it comes to talking about finding Madeleine's body. But then I read his opinion on the timings and that discounted that theory. However my biggest doubt of all is the dogs, they did not alert. Why not ?

So either the timings are wrong or the dogs are wrong. I mean no disrepect to SB when I say I believe the dogs.

I could accept that there was a transfer of cadaver odour to the blue bag and other clothes belonging to KM and a child`s T-shirt but would this odour have been enough to necessitate the car boot being left open for days to air out? Also would cadaver odour transfer to an ignition key? I sometimes wish Martin G would come on here anonymously to explain.

I'm under the impression it was more than just a scent in car , but fluids hence the reason the police believe the body was frozen and defrosting started to happen on journey, I still believe imo that having keys to church didn't sit right with me, I can understand a priest being at access 24/7 but what seems like unlimited access to a church feels at odds( please correct me if I am wrong about church )

No you are correct, they had keys and could visit any time of day or night.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 16.10.12 10:48

@Stephen Birch wrote:Ladies & Gentleman, within 2 days Portuguese Press and myself will release information about the Policia Judiaria, never before released in public.

I will post as soon as it is send to me in writing.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch

Where did you get this info about the Policia Judiaria ???
jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 11:33

I just went to have a look at the cesspit [I do that approx once a week and disinfect properly afterwards] and was flabbergasted to see them publishing a post, looking like it came from here [same topic title, same lay-out and colours] of "today 9:40" by "Stephen Birch", in which he writes very nasty things about Gonçalo Amaral and begs him to "confess" ...

Anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Troof on 16.10.12 11:41

cesspit?

Da Troof

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on 16.10.12 11:43

Hi,It was on here but i think its been deleted for some reason
saltnpepper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 11:45

It's gone Chateleine. Whooshed,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 11:47

The "cesspit" must be JATYK2.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 16.10.12 11:53

Châtelaine wrote:I just went to have a look at the cesspit [I do that approx once a week and disinfect properly afterwards] and was flabbergasted to see them publishing a post, looking like it came from here [same topic title, same lay-out and colours] of "today 9:40" by "Stephen Birch", in which he writes very nasty things about Gonçalo Amaral and begs him to "confess" ...

Anyone?

Believe you me, he wrote that post on this very forum! Many of us saw it. Thankfully, admin deleted it but obviously not before it was copied to over there.

The mask always slips!

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 11:54

Yes I saw it too - most revealing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Troof on 16.10.12 11:56

OK TY Jean, just had a look, now I feel all dirty puke

Da Troof

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 11:57

Sorry I should have warned you that you'd need a bucket of disinfectant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 12:00

Jean wrote:Sorry I should have warned you that you'd need a bucket of disinfectant!

They will be so happy that they will be getting many extra views now, with people going there to read what he had to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 16.10.12 12:01

Jean wrote:Sorry I should have warned you that you'd need a bucket of disinfectant!

In blissful ignorance I was cooking waffles and missed all of this.

Does it mean that Stephen Birch is now seen as a fraud, a dopple-ganger, posting on both sides or has someone faked him?

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.10.12 12:14

@ShuBob wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I just went to have a look at the cesspit [I do that approx once a week and disinfect properly afterwards] and was flabbergasted to see them publishing a post, looking like it came from here [same topic title, same lay-out and colours] of "today 9:40" by "Stephen Birch", in which he writes very nasty things about Gonçalo Amaral and begs him to "confess" ...

Anyone?

Believe you me, he wrote that post on this very forum! Many of us saw it. Thankfully, admin deleted it but obviously not before it was copied to over there.

The mask always slips!

Errr...WHAT!
Why did Admin delete it?
If he did write that then let him expose himself for the liar he is and let him self implode by his own deviousness.
Instead of censoring his posts, why not let people air their views accordingly about every of his post?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 16.10.12 12:17

Aiyoyo, I thought the post was libelous against Amaral. There should be zero tolerance when it comes to libel here not just when it's against the McCanns. The post is out there anyway. I wasn't surprised by it at all. I was just pleased that those who still believed him got to see his other face.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Troof on 16.10.12 12:19

Has anyone tried to register on any McC friendly forum? I have, in order to ask a few meaningful questions, but always get the message that administrators have blocked all new registrations. Why would they do that?

Da Troof

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 16.10.12 12:52

@aiyoyo wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:

Anyone?

The mask always slips!

Errr...WHAT!
Why did Admin delete it?
If he did write that then let him expose himself for the liar he is and let him self implode by his own deviousness.
Instead of censoring his posts, why not let people air their views accordingly about every of his post?ree

Agree wiith you,its not taken long for him to show his true colours !!! he he he

Wonder who is paying him though and WHAT he's playing at.

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.10.12 12:52

@ShuBob wrote:Aiyoyo, I thought the post was libelous against Amaral. There should be zero tolerance when it comes to libel here not just when it's against the McCanns. The post is out there anyway. I wasn't surprised by it at all. I was just pleased that those who still believed him got to see his other face.

That's exactly what I meant -- let people see his other face.
If it was deleted how would people apprise of his other face? I for one certainly didn't see the post in question.
Had I seen it I would agree with those that said he shouldn't be given time of the day; and if he's not about Justice for Madeleine but his own private agenda then this is not a platform for his drivel.

BTW, just a thought - if Admin had qualify it was libelous of Amaral hence deleted, then at least people would be apprised of the reason for the delete as well as see him for his true color.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciawoman on 16.10.12 12:57

I have not seen his post is it in the other site? I was taken in by him and would like to see what he has wrote

Have just read it and now off the opinion the man's a loon.
Ciawoman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 13:23

IF EVER someone planted cadaver scent in the car hired 3 weeks later, it would have been someone involved in the disappearance themselves. We [I for one thing] believe the dogs, but have difficulty to explain the alerts in/at the car and has sent us on wild goose chases to try and explain, with fridges, freezers et al ... If true, clever IMO

BTW the cesspit members [all 5 of them?] explaining how easy it is to get to cadaver scent [road kill, dead dog, etc.] completely ignore that the late Eddie was exclusively trained in HUMAN scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 13:36

@Ciawoman wrote:I have not seen his post is it in the other site? I was taken in by him and would like to see what he has wrote

Have just read it and now off the opinion the man's a loon.

Within a few moments of Birch making that libelous post than Bonnybraes had copied and pasted it on to her forum. She and Sabot have boasted before that they come here to have fun.....

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t2466-birch-attacks-gonc-claims-he-planted-dna-evidence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 13:48

I think that SB has lost all credibility that he ever had - some would say that he had none from the start - and it will be interesting to see if he makes any further comments.

Judging by the wildly different styles of "writing" in his posts - particularly when he used the name Leachate - I think we are dealing with more than one person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 13:57

Jean wrote:I think that SB has lost all credibility that he ever had - some would say that he had none from the start - and it will be interesting to see if he makes any further comments.

Judging by the wildly different styles of "writing" in his posts - particularly when he used the name Leachate - I think we are dealing with more than one person.

Well SB did say he was contacting Mr Amaral this week. Perhaps someone should send a copy of that post to Mr Amaral. I'm sure he would be rather interested in it's content, and then I would love to hear his reply to SB.

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy on 16.10.12 14:08

Jean wrote:I think that SB has lost all credibility that he ever had - some would say that he had none from the start - and it will be interesting to see if he makes any further comments.

I see Mr Birch has shot himself in the foot yet again (or perhaps it was Leachate - there is definitely a Jekyll and Hyde aspect to these two). In any event I hope he/they is/are not banned because this is becoming more extraordinary and intriguing by the minute. Personally I would like to be able to see it through to its conclusion.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 16.10.12 14:16

@winjoy wrote:

I see Mr Birch has shot himself in the foot yet again (or perhaps it was Leachate - there is definitely a Jekyll and Hyde aspect to these two). In any event I hope he/they is/are not banned because this is becoming more extraordinary and intriguing by the minute. Personally I would like to be able to see it through to its conclusion.

I was wondering if Leachate meant Le Achete (can't do the French accents) meaning the "bought person", with all of its implications of course.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum