The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Photographs and memories Part 2

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Sep - 15:44

tigger wrote:
jd wrote:
Jean wrote:Even prior to 5th May, old images were being released. The first time I ever heard of a missing child in Portugal was on the BBC news on 4th May and the home video of Madeleine dressed as Snow White was shown.

You have a good memory Jean! Even though technically it can be done to send a video so quickly to the BBC, its less than 24 hours that someone thought of this video and then to make the arrangements to get it to them, when they should have been concentrating on latest pictures for the world to know who exactly to look for. Smells of preplanning to me

That video was made by Jon Corner wasn't it? He was over in PdL almost immediately, quick work to get it to the BBC before the 5th. Doesn't that video also have the ice cream photo on it?

If it is this video it does not have the icecream footage..
I always wonder where this vid is taken, it looks like it is in a cafe or something like that, its tables and people in the background...

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Sep - 15:58

Yes this is the video I saw on TV. The one with the horrible made-up photos wasn't released until 2010. This is a slightly longer version of the Snow White video and it does look as if it's taken in a hall where there's a party going on; right at the end there's obscured footage of other people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK52wHGtlFw
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Sep - 16:07

[quote="Jean"]Yes this is the video I saw on TV. The one with the horrible made-up photos wasn't released until 2010. This is a slightly longer version of the Snow White video and it does look as if it's taken in a hall where there's a party going on; right at the end there's obscured footage of other people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK52wHGtlFw[/quote


Ive seen another vid of this. with clearer image, then you clearly see the tables and people in the background..
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Who is this girl? neighbour friend?

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Sep - 16:35

Its the first time I found a picture that shows the face of the other girl.. So what looked like two Maddies seems to be her and a friend in almost matching clothes..





avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Shoes

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Sep - 16:38

Amelie wearing Maddies new holliday sandals?



avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by jd on Thu 27 Sep - 16:55

Great spot Moa!!! Well done! These are the same sandals and they fit her feet the same. In another Amelie photo the body & shorts looks the same fit between pictures too

Its only the legs that are not consistent to me. The legs in the tennis girl photo look the same from your photo on the sofa but different (again!) in the one wearing the shorts

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Sep - 17:02

So are we saying that the tennis ball girl was Amelie - with Madeleine's head superimposed? I thought the problem if the photo was really Madeleine was that she was too tall. That would be even more the case if it was Amelie.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Thu 27 Sep - 17:12

It's possible that Kate just bought matching outfits for Maddie and Amelie - I do that for my little grandaughters.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10151
Reputation : 5118
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Thu 27 Sep - 17:14

jd wrote:Great spot Moa!!! Well done! These are the same sandals and they fit her feet the same. In another Amelie photo the body & shorts looks the same fit between pictures too

Its only the legs that are not consistent to me. The legs in the tennis girl photo look the same from your photo on the sofa but different (again!) in the one wearing the shorts

I don't think the sandals are the same. Amelie's sandals seem to have a flap across the top of the foot.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10151
Reputation : 5118
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Sep - 17:18




It's the sandals here that seem to be the same as in the tennis photo.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Thu 27 Sep - 17:18

Yes, but they could still just be matching outfits/shoes.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10151
Reputation : 5118
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Sep - 17:22

That's certainly true. However, I'm surprised that Kate with her attention to all things mundane, has never mentioned that Amelie had a similar "gorgeous outfit" to the one that Madeleine had.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by jd on Thu 27 Sep - 17:40

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
jd wrote:Great spot Moa!!! Well done! These are the same sandals and they fit her feet the same. In another Amelie photo the body & shorts looks the same fit between pictures too

Its only the legs that are not consistent to me. The legs in the tennis girl photo look the same from your photo on the sofa but different (again!) in the one wearing the shorts

I don't think the sandals are the same. Amelie's sandals seem to have a flap across the top of the foot.

I was meaning the sandals the same in Moa's sofa Amelie photo, not to this one. This one the body and shorts look the same to me. Between both pictures of Amelie = makes a Maddie Tennis Girl photo (with photoshop head)....Its all so very strange and unreal

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Ribisl on Thu 27 Sep - 18:35

jd wrote:
Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
jd wrote:Great spot Moa!!! Well done! These are the same sandals and they fit her feet the same. In another Amelie photo the body & shorts looks the same fit between pictures too

Its only the legs that are not consistent to me. The legs in the tennis girl photo look the same from your photo on the sofa but different (again!) in the one wearing the shorts

I don't think the sandals are the same. Amelie's sandals seem to have a flap across the top of the foot.

I was meaning the sandals the same in Moa's sofa Amelie photo, not to this one. This one the body and shorts look the same to me. Between both pictures of Amelie = makes a Maddie Tennis Girl photo (with photoshop head)....Its all so very strange and unreal

The sofa sandals look white, the others are definitely pink. But seeing Amelie's outfit which look identical, only smaller, to the tennis girl's, I am beginning to think it could be Madeleine after all. Kate could have bought the same girly outfit for both of them.

It's also ocurred to me that maybe by the time this picture of Amelie was taken, they'd bought a job lot of caddle cats having registered its domain name, and both Amelie and Sean were given their own cat ie not Madeleine's with cadaverine. Only Kate was carrying M's original, well laundered cat?

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by tigger on Thu 27 Sep - 18:53

I have a surprise for you, Amelie is wearing shoes with the toes cut off, clear to see at 3.37 on this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqoj-pfBUnY

I would say that the white strappy sandals Amelie is wearing are the ones in the tennis photo, it's quite possible to lengthen a body with photoshop. But I don't think that's the case here. I simply don't know, all I'm sure of is that the head is pasted on and there was a fourth tennisball which was nearly but not quite 'rubbed out'. The girl is at least 114 cm tall going by the diameter of the tennis balls in the same plane. The shorts are very loose etc. Amelie is far more compact.

I'm interested also in the mark on Maddie's leg which was mentioned in the description given to the PJ. Never mentioned again, or at least rarely. Wonder if that mark is visible in any photograph of Maddie.

It seems to me that despite the great generosity of the public, buying children's clothes and shoes was not a priority. Surely there must have been something available in PdL or otherwise the family could have brought some with them?
One of the reasons I'm sure the Donegal photos are fake is because the girl with Maddie's head on top is wearing lovely clothes.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Sep - 20:03

This is across the road forTully Bookmakers in Donegal, where the picture of them eating icecream are taken.. Behind the black car they where sitting.. Its a picture from google view, taken in february 2010. The tully bookmakers and house next door are painted also on that , so its been painted between May 2008 and february 2010...



avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Nina on Thu 27 Sep - 20:07

jd wrote:TheXmas06Maddies!

Spot the same red top and the same present with a start gift-label, now... spot the anomalies! Curious, isn't it?



Xmas06NOTW



Spot the odd one out



Curious, isn't it?



SoMany2ChooseFrom!



Compare



Whether Fact or Fiction, all pictures of Maddie from the holiday


------------
XMAS 2005
....Look at Gregor




Baby Maddie

...Photoshopped.Same kate but child with hair!


13thApril2007-TEETH


Sept 2007.....2 years between these 2 photos????


Maddy? +boy

...Looks like the same boy?

At Praia, 07


Who'sThatGirl?




1metre high,Praia07


Bruises


British Files Not Released




Art of Abduction

Shorts in Praia







https://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss184/ThreeMaddies/

The photographs of Kate's bruises have me thinking that if they had been caused by banging railings and a wall, I remember was reported, then surely in that position and her thin boney arms and wrists, she would have broken a bone or chipped one. I think they are restraining bruises, almost like chinese burns. Just imo of course.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2854
Reputation : 331
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Sep - 20:13

Moa wrote:Amelie wearing Maddies new holliday sandals?




I did this in a hurry before going to a kindergarden meeting, at first it really looked like M's hollidays sandals, looking again im not sure.. Looks like Amelies sandals are not having an opening at the back, like M's sandals on the Tennis photo... Its a little hard to tell I think.. Other than that they look very alike.

I also think Kate would have mentioned it she had bought the same outfit for Amelie, I defently think she would... Unless if she did, why wouldnt the abductor looked at A the same way as Kate descrbed her and the abductor looking at M , and then take A instead? So maybe she did buy matching outfit but didnt tell, because then she could not tell that story of the watching abductor without it sounding even more redicoules?

I wish my English was much better, I find it hard sometimes to find the correct words, so instead it turns into a not understandable rambling using the easy words...

Sorry, but I hope some of you understand what im trying to say in my MoaEnglish :D
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Guest on Thu 27 Sep - 20:21

This is from a early press conference, only a day or two after M went missing I believe...Also here Kate wears a watch, and Gerry..I guess they always wore them, so why do they have their timings so wrong? Where they the only ones wearing watches on that holiday? Why is Kate only mensioning Gerrys watch in her fairytale book?



avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Ribisl on Fri 28 Sep - 0:19

@Moa I don't think the white sandals Amelie is wearing are the same as the ones worn by Madeleine on the tennis court.
I don't understand why she was wearing the pink ones with toes cut out though. We know the MCs weren't well-off but maybe they were more hard up than we imagined. That in turn could explain a whole lot more about the things that happened since Madeleine's disappearance.


____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by jd on Fri 28 Sep - 0:56

Moa wrote:This is from a early press conference, only a day or two after M went missing I believe...Also here Kate wears a watch, and Gerry..I guess they always wore them, so why do they have their timings so wrong? Where they the only ones wearing watches on that holiday? Why is Kate only mensioning Gerrys watch in her fairytale book?




I think you are on to something here Moa, keep going. I am sure they all said they never wore watches, nor took their mobiles to the Tapas, so how would they know timings etc? Yet in pictures after they are all wearing watches. Of course it is a lie

I also think you are spot on with the sandals on the sofa picture, they are the same as on the tennis court. We just need to find the purple socks now!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by jd on Fri 28 Sep - 1:00

The photographs of Kate's bruises have me thinking that if they had been caused by banging railings and a wall, I remember was reported, then surely in that position and her thin boney arms and wrists, she would have broken a bone or chipped one. I think they are restraining bruises, almost like chinese burns. Just imo of course.

Imo kate mccann got her bruises on the day of April 30th breaking the shutters which led to the engineer coming round the next day on May 1st to fix them...and to some of us we know what happened on April 30th!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by jd on Fri 28 Sep - 2:15

jd wrote:
The photographs of Kate's bruises have me thinking that if they had been caused by banging railings and a wall, I remember was reported, then surely in that position and her thin boney arms and wrists, she would have broken a bone or chipped one. I think they are restraining bruises, almost like chinese burns. Just imo of course.

Imo kate mccann got her bruises on the day of April 30th breaking the shutters which led to the engineer coming round the next day on May 1st to fix them...and to some of us we know what happened on April 30th!
Another thought, if the mccanns got an engineer round to fix the shutters and the washing machine....why then did gerry mccann decide to dump the fridge exclusively by himself and not contact/use the engineers? Doesn't make sense he would do this if he got engineers to fix other items, but not the one item the fridge....especially as he also took the free bottles of wine, specifically New Zealand wine. Maybe they purposely said the wine was from New Zealand (both made a point of saying this in their opening statements, more than they can remember anything Maddie did in the final hour) to deflect away from the ones who are world famous for their port and wines....The Symingtons

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by sami on Fri 28 Sep - 7:01

jd wrote:
jd wrote:
The photographs of Kate's bruises have me thinking that if they had been caused by banging railings and a wall, I remember was reported, then surely in that position and her thin boney arms and wrists, she would have broken a bone or chipped one. I think they are restraining bruises, almost like chinese burns. Just imo of course.

Imo kate mccann got her bruises on the day of April 30th breaking the shutters which led to the engineer coming round the next day on May 1st to fix them...and to some of us we know what happened on April 30th!
Another thought, if the mccanns got an engineer round to fix the shutters and the washing machine....why then did gerry mccann decide to dump the fridge exclusively by himself and not contact/use the engineers? Doesn't make sense he would do this if he got engineers to fix other items, but not the one item the fridge....especially as he also took the free bottles of wine, specifically New Zealand wine. Maybe they purposely said the wine was from New Zealand (both made a point of saying this in their opening statements, more than they can remember anything Maddie did in the final hour) to deflect away from the ones who are world famous for their port and wines....The Symingtons


The washing machine and shutters were in apartment 5a and the engineers were employed by the OC compplex. The fridge however was located in the accommodation later rented by the McCanns themselves so not part of the OC complex. That is my understanding anyway.

Kates bruising has always looked like she was being restrained to me also. I remember Amaral talking about bruising/marking around Madeleine's arms as well, he specifically talked about the tennis photo.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by uppatoffee on Fri 28 Sep - 7:22

I do not think the sandles are the same. Amelie's look like they have some kind of buckle whereas Madeleine's look like they fasten with Velcro.
avatar
uppatoffee

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-14

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum