The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 4 Mm11

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 4 Mm11

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 4 Regist10

Photographs and memories Part 2

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Guest 27.09.12 15:44

tigger wrote:
jd wrote:
Jean wrote:Even prior to 5th May, old images were being released. The first time I ever heard of a missing child in Portugal was on the BBC news on 4th May and the home video of Madeleine dressed as Snow White was shown.

You have a good memory Jean! Even though technically it can be done to send a video so quickly to the BBC, its less than 24 hours that someone thought of this video and then to make the arrangements to get it to them, when they should have been concentrating on latest pictures for the world to know who exactly to look for. Smells of preplanning to me

That video was made by Jon Corner wasn't it? He was over in PdL almost immediately, quick work to get it to the BBC before the 5th. Doesn't that video also have the ice cream photo on it?

If it is this video it does not have the icecream footage..
I always wonder where this vid is taken, it looks like it is in a cafe or something like that, its tables and people in the background...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Guest 27.09.12 15:58

Yes this is the video I saw on TV. The one with the horrible made-up photos wasn't released until 2010. This is a slightly longer version of the Snow White video and it does look as if it's taken in a hall where there's a party going on; right at the end there's obscured footage of other people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.12 16:07

[quote="Jean"]Yes this is the video I saw on TV. The one with the horrible made-up photos wasn't released until 2010. This is a slightly longer version of the Snow White video and it does look as if it's taken in a hall where there's a party going on; right at the end there's obscured footage of other people.

Ive seen another vid of this. with clearer image, then you clearly see the tables and people in the background..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Who is this girl? neighbour friend?

Post by Guest 27.09.12 16:35

Its the first time I found a picture that shows the face of the other girl.. So what looked like two Maddies seems to be her and a friend in almost matching clothes..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Shoes

Post by Guest 27.09.12 16:38

Amelie wearing Maddies new holliday sandals?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 27.09.12 16:55

Great spot Moa!!! Well done! These are the same sandals and they fit her feet the same. In another Amelie photo the body & shorts looks the same fit between pictures too

Its only the legs that are not consistent to me. The legs in the tennis girl photo look the same from your photo on the sofa but different (again!) in the one wearing the shorts

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.12 17:02

So are we saying that the tennis ball girl was Amelie - with Madeleine's head superimposed? I thought the problem if the photo was really Madeleine was that she was too tall. That would be even more the case if it was Amelie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.09.12 17:12

It's possible that Kate just bought matching outfits for Maddie and Amelie - I do that for my little grandaughters.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.09.12 17:14

jd wrote:Great spot Moa!!! Well done! These are the same sandals and they fit her feet the same. In another Amelie photo the body & shorts looks the same fit between pictures too

Its only the legs that are not consistent to me. The legs in the tennis girl photo look the same from your photo on the sofa but different (again!) in the one wearing the shorts

I don't think the sandals are the same. Amelie's sandals seem to have a flap across the top of the foot.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.12 17:18

It's the sandals here that seem to be the same as in the tennis photo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.09.12 17:18

Yes, but they could still just be matching outfits/shoes.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.12 17:22

That's certainly true. However, I'm surprised that Kate with her attention to all things mundane, has never mentioned that Amelie had a similar "gorgeous outfit" to the one that Madeleine had.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 27.09.12 17:40

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
jd wrote:Great spot Moa!!! Well done! These are the same sandals and they fit her feet the same. In another Amelie photo the body & shorts looks the same fit between pictures too

I don't think the sandals are the same. Amelie's sandals seem to have a flap across the top of the foot.

I was meaning the sandals the same in Moa's sofa Amelie photo, not to this one. This one the body and shorts look the same to me. Between both pictures of Amelie = makes a Maddie Tennis Girl photo (with photoshop head)....Its all so very strange and unreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 27.09.12 18:35

jd wrote:
Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:

I was meaning the sandals the same in Moa's sofa Amelie photo, not to this one. This one the body and shorts look the same to me. Between both pictures of Amelie = makes a Maddie Tennis Girl photo (with photoshop head)....Its all so very strange and unreal

The sofa sandals look white, the others are definitely pink. But seeing Amelie's outfit which look identical, only smaller, to the tennis girl's, I am beginning to think it could be Madeleine after all. Kate could have bought the same girly outfit for both of them.

It's also ocurred to me that maybe by the time this picture of Amelie was taken, they'd bought a job lot of caddle cats having registered its domain name, and both Amelie and Sean were given their own cat ie not Madeleine's with cadaverine. Only Kate was carrying M's original, well laundered cat?

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.09.12 18:53

I have a surprise for you, Amelie is wearing shoes with the toes cut off, clear to see at 3.37 on this video:

I would say that the white strappy sandals Amelie is wearing are the ones in the tennis photo, it's quite possible to lengthen a body with photoshop. But I don't think that's the case here. I simply don't know, all I'm sure of is that the head is pasted on and there was a fourth tennisball which was nearly but not quite 'rubbed out'. The girl is at least 114 cm tall going by the diameter of the tennis balls in the same plane. The shorts are very loose etc. Amelie is far more compact.

I'm interested also in the mark on Maddie's leg which was mentioned in the description given to the PJ. Never mentioned again, or at least rarely. Wonder if that mark is visible in any photograph of Maddie.

It seems to me that despite the great generosity of the public, buying children's clothes and shoes was not a priority. Surely there must have been something available in PdL or otherwise the family could have brought some with them?
One of the reasons I'm sure the Donegal photos are fake is because the girl with Maddie's head on top is wearing lovely clothes.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.12 20:03

This is across the road forTully Bookmakers in Donegal, where the picture of them eating icecream are taken.. Behind the black car they where sitting.. Its a picture from google view, taken in february 2010. The tully bookmakers and house next door are painted also on that , so its been painted between May 2008 and february 2010...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 27.09.12 20:07

jd wrote:TheXmas06Maddies!

Spot the same red top and the same present with a start gift-label, now... spot the anomalies! Curious, isn't it?

Xmas06NOTW

Spot the odd one out

Curious, isn't it?

SoMany2ChooseFrom!

Compare

Whether Fact or Fiction, all pictures of Maddie from the holiday

------------
XMAS 2005
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]....Look at Gregor

Baby Maddie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]...Photoshopped.Same kate but child with hair!

13thApril2007-TEETH

Sept 2007.....2 years between these 2 photos????

Maddy? +boy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]...Looks like the same boy?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At Praia, 07

Who'sThatGirl?

1metre high,Praia07

Bruises

British Files Not Released

Art of Abduction[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shorts in Praia

The photographs of Kate's bruises have me thinking that if they had been caused by banging railings and a wall, I remember was reported, then surely in that position and her thin boney arms and wrists, she would have broken a bone or chipped one. I think they are restraining bruises, almost like chinese burns. Just imo of course.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.12 20:13

Moa wrote:Amelie wearing Maddies new holliday sandals?

I did this in a hurry before going to a kindergarden meeting, at first it really looked like M's hollidays sandals, looking again im not sure.. Looks like Amelies sandals are not having an opening at the back, like M's sandals on the Tennis photo... Its a little hard to tell I think.. Other than that they look very alike.

I also think Kate would have mentioned it she had bought the same outfit for Amelie, I defently think she would... Unless if she did, why wouldnt the abductor looked at A the same way as Kate descrbed her and the abductor looking at M , and then take A instead? So maybe she did buy matching outfit but didnt tell, because then she could not tell that story of the watching abductor without it sounding even more redicoules?

I wish my English was much better, I find it hard sometimes to find the correct words, so instead it turns into a not understandable rambling using the easy words...

Sorry, but I hope some of you understand what im trying to say in my MoaEnglish :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.12 20:21

This is from a early press conference, only a day or two after M went missing I believe...Also here Kate wears a watch, and Gerry..I guess they always wore them, so why do they have their timings so wrong? Where they the only ones wearing watches on that holiday? Why is Kate only mensioning Gerrys watch in her fairytale book?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 28.09.12 0:19

@Moa I don't think the white sandals Amelie is wearing are the same as the ones worn by Madeleine on the tennis court.
I don't understand why she was wearing the pink ones with toes cut out though. We know the MCs weren't well-off but maybe they were more hard up than we imagined. That in turn could explain a whole lot more about the things that happened since Madeleine's disappearance.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 28.09.12 0:56

Moa wrote:This is from a early press conference, only a day or two after M went missing I believe...Also here Kate wears a watch, and Gerry..I guess they always wore them, so why do they have their timings so wrong? Where they the only ones wearing watches on that holiday? Why is Kate only mensioning Gerrys watch in her fairytale book?

I think you are on to something here Moa, keep going. I am sure they all said they never wore watches, nor took their mobiles to the Tapas, so how would they know timings etc? Yet in pictures after they are all wearing watches. Of course it is a lie

I also think you are spot on with the sandals on the sofa picture, they are the same as on the tennis court. We just need to find the purple socks now!

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 28.09.12 1:00

The photographs of Kate's bruises have me thinking that if they had been caused by banging railings and a wall, I remember was reported, then surely in that position and her thin boney arms and wrists, she would have broken a bone or chipped one. I think they are restraining bruises, almost like chinese burns. Just imo of course.

Imo kate mccann got her bruises on the day of April 30th breaking the shutters which led to the engineer coming round the next day on May 1st to fix them...and to some of us we know what happened on April 30th!

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 28.09.12 2:15

jd wrote:

Imo kate mccann got her bruises on the day of April 30th breaking the shutters which led to the engineer coming round the next day on May 1st to fix them...and to some of us we know what happened on April 30th!
Another thought, if the mccanns got an engineer round to fix the shutters and the washing machine....why then did gerry mccann decide to dump the fridge exclusively by himself and not contact/use the engineers? Doesn't make sense he would do this if he got engineers to fix other items, but not the one item the fridge....especially as he also took the free bottles of wine, specifically New Zealand wine. Maybe they purposely said the wine was from New Zealand (both made a point of saying this in their opening statements, more than they can remember anything Maddie did in the final hour) to deflect away from the ones who are world famous for their port and wines....The Symingtons

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 28.09.12 7:01

jd wrote:
jd wrote:

Another thought, if the mccanns got an engineer round to fix the shutters and the washing machine....why then did gerry mccann decide to dump the fridge exclusively by himself and not contact/use the engineers? Doesn't make sense he would do this if he got engineers to fix other items, but not the one item the fridge....especially as he also took the free bottles of wine, specifically New Zealand wine. Maybe they purposely said the wine was from New Zealand (both made a point of saying this in their opening statements, more than they can remember anything Maddie did in the final hour) to deflect away from the ones who are world famous for their port and wines....The Symingtons

The washing machine and shutters were in apartment 5a and the engineers were employed by the OC compplex. The fridge however was located in the accommodation later rented by the McCanns themselves so not part of the OC complex. That is my understanding anyway.

Kates bruising has always looked like she was being restrained to me also. I remember Amaral talking about bruising/marking around Madeleine's arms as well, he specifically talked about the tennis photo.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 28.09.12 7:22

I do not think the sandles are the same. Amelie's look like they have some kind of buckle whereas Madeleine's look like they fasten with Velcro.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top