The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Photographs and memories Part 2

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by tigger on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 16:38

cath2756 wrote:
tigger wrote:Here are two screenshot max magnification - it certainly looks strange. The forehead should be more rounded, but strangest imo is the little hand in front of her face. The fingers seem to be splayed, it's just not usual in a baby to cover their face with their hands when they've just been born.

On the other screenshots I must say pretty well everything looks weird, Kate's hands for a start, looks like she's wearing see through mittens.
What is sure that it's a strange first photograph of a baby where you can barely see the baby and Kate looks totally rested en wearing make up.
Most parents take photographs of the baby full face.


Thanks Tigger - I'm not going crazy then The baby's features just don't look right and, as you say, the fingers are very splayed. Kate is looking very good for a new mum, isn't she

Uncommonly so, they look more as if they've just collected it - I think this picture was chosen because especially Kate looks very good on it. But brand-new mum? I have my doubts.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by cath2756 on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 16:53

tigger wrote:
cath2756 wrote:
tigger wrote:Here are two screenshot max magnification - it certainly looks strange. The forehead should be more rounded, but strangest imo is the little hand in front of her face. The fingers seem to be splayed, it's just not usual in a baby to cover their face with their hands when they've just been born.

On the other screenshots I must say pretty well everything looks weird, Kate's hands for a start, looks like she's wearing see through mittens.
What is sure that it's a strange first photograph of a baby where you can barely see the baby and Kate looks totally rested en wearing make up.
Most parents take photographs of the baby full face.


Thanks Tigger - I'm not going crazy then The baby's features just don't look right and, as you say, the fingers are very splayed. Kate is looking very good for a new mum, isn't she

Uncommonly so, they look more as if they've just collected it - I think this picture was chosen because especially Kate looks very good on it. But brand-new mum? I have my doubts.

On my post baby pics I still look very bloated and yet my normal weight has always been 7 and a half - 8 stone. Apart from the obvious weight gain during pregnancy your body retains fluid and the fluid takes a few weeks to get rid off. No sign of bloating or even puffiness on Kate

cath2756

Posts : 95
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Nina on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 17:15

Bet that tiny face was covered in scratches from those unmittened hands. Wish I'd looked so blooming after childbirth, but maybe KM is a fast recoverer.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2806
Reputation : 297
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Hummingbird on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 17:34

Always thought this photo was wrong, firstly that baby is only days old, so shouldn't Kate be the one in bed!!! Gerry is sat on/in the bed and Kate is sat next to him on the edge of the bed, not a very good position for someone having just given birth. She looks remarkable for a woman having just given birth, not tired, not bloated, dressed and made up very odd.

I too think it looks like they have just been handed a baby to pose with - it really looks wrong.

I can't tell if the baby looks 'wrong' even after blowing it up - but what really struck me was just how black the hair was! I know hair changes colour but not from deep black to blonde in 3 - 4 years!!


Hummingbird

Posts : 248
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by tiny on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 17:39

Hummingbird wrote:Always thought this photo was wrong, firstly that baby is only days old, so shouldn't Kate be the one in bed!!! Gerry is sat on/in the bed and Kate is sat next to him on the edge of the bed, not a very good position for someone having just given birth. She looks remarkable for a woman having just given birth, not tired, not bloated, dressed and made up very odd.

I too think it looks like they have just been handed a baby to pose with - it really looks wrong.

I can't tell if the baby looks 'wrong' even after blowing it up - but what really struck me was just how black the hair was! I know hair changes colour but not from deep black to blonde in 3 - 4 years!!


hair can change colour that quick,my son had jet black hair when he was born and very blonde hair when he was 4.
avatar
tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by jd on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 17:41

cath2756 wrote:

The baby's features just don't look right and, as you say, the fingers are very splayed. Kate is looking very good for a new mum, isn't she[

She looks totally incredible for a 35 year old!



____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by tigger on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 17:43

tiny wrote:
Hummingbird wrote:Always thought this photo was wrong, firstly that baby is only days old, so shouldn't Kate be the one in bed!!! Gerry is sat on/in the bed and Kate is sat next to him on the edge of the bed, not a very good position for someone having just given birth. She looks remarkable for a woman having just given birth, not tired, not bloated, dressed and made up very odd.

I too think it looks like they have just been handed a baby to pose with - it really looks wrong.

I can't tell if the baby looks 'wrong' even after blowing it up - but what really struck me was just how black the hair was! I know hair changes colour but not from deep black to blonde in 3 - 4 years!!


hair can change colour that quick,my son had jet black hair when he was born and very blonde hair when he was 4.

None of that really matters, what does matter is that this is one new born baby we don't see anything of, just the parents.
It's absolutely nothing like the mass of photographs generated when a first child (especially one so much wanted) has arrived.
I don't expect much, but I do expect a photograph of the baby! This ain't it! It's a glamour photo of two yuppie parents with their latest accessory.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by cath2756 on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 17:50

jd wrote:
cath2756 wrote:

The baby's features just don't look right and, as you say, the fingers are very splayed. Kate is looking very good for a new mum, isn't she[

She looks totally incredible for a 35 year old!



I would place that photo in the early eighties going by Kate's haircut

cath2756

Posts : 95
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by jd on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 18:03

cath2756 wrote:
jd wrote:
cath2756 wrote:

The baby's features just don't look right and, as you say, the fingers are very splayed. Kate is looking very good for a new mum, isn't she[

She looks totally incredible for a 35 year old!



I would place that photo in the early eighties going by Kate's haircut

Me too. Certainly not taken in the 21st century and taken in the 20th century. I'd say from between late 80's to mid 90's

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 21:09

jd wrote:
cath2756 wrote:
jd wrote:
cath2756 wrote:

The baby's features just don't look right and, as you say, the fingers are very splayed. Kate is looking very good for a new mum, isn't she[

She looks totally incredible for a 35 year old!



I would place that photo in the early eighties going by Kate's haircut

Me too. Certainly not taken in the 21st century and taken in the 20th century. I'd say from between late 80's to mid 90's

Have TM put the photo out there claiming it is them with Madeleine? Or could it be someone elses they are posing with? Maybe some other family members baby? Could explain their position and Kates look ! She defently dont look 35 and just had a baby...

Where is the sources for this picture?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Nina on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 21:13

And Gerry looks very young also. So this is supposed to be 2003, 9 years ago?

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2806
Reputation : 297
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by badger5149 on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 21:27

I suspect the baby was born with Fetal Alcohol syndrome. This typicaly manifests itself around the age of 4 and also at birth from what I understand.

badger5149

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by sami on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 21:42

jd wrote:
cath2756 wrote:
jd wrote:
cath2756 wrote:

The baby's features just don't look right and, as you say, the fingers are very splayed. Kate is looking very good for a new mum, isn't she[

She looks totally incredible for a 35 year old!



I would place that photo in the early eighties going by Kate's haircut

Me too. Certainly not taken in the 21st century and taken in the 20th century. I'd say from between late 80's to mid 90's


This photo comes before the photo of Kate with the boy child and cuddle cat, imo. She looks a similar age in both. No way on earth has she just given birth to that baby, she looks to fresh faced. Same thing with the boy child photo, if that child was Madeleine, having suffered terrible colic as Kate has told us, no way would Kate be so fresh faced. I know, I have been there. Most babies will grow out of colic by around 4 months, but the signs are left with mother and father for a long time afterwards. It is a terrible thing to go through and it really does wear you down. Exhaustion does not begin to describe it and Kate admits in her book how awful it was for them.

Eighties to nineties is the right time frame, hair style and and Kates clothes from the other photo show us this.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Ribisl on Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 22:26

Moa wrote:

Have TM put the photo out there claiming it is them with Madeleine? Or could it be someone elses they are posing with? Maybe some other family members baby? Could explain their position and Kates look ! She defently dont look 35 and just had a baby...

Where is the sources for this picture?
@Moa This could be a picture of Gerry and Kate with Kate's god daughter Ellie when she was born. Below is a picture of her with the couple on their wedding day.


____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by Guest on Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 22:53

Ribisl wrote:
Moa wrote:

Have TM put the photo out there claiming it is them with Madeleine? Or could it be someone elses they are posing with? Maybe some other family members baby? Could explain their position and Kates look ! She defently dont look 35 and just had a baby...

Where is the sources for this picture?
@Moa This could be a picture of Gerry and Kate with Kate's god daughter Ellie when she was born. Below is a picture of her with the couple on their wedding day.


They look the same age at both pictures. TY Ribisl , it probably is them with Ellie on the other picture.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum