The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

missing people - About Kate McCann's Appointment on Missing People Website - Page 2 Mm11

missing people - About Kate McCann's Appointment on Missing People Website - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

missing people - About Kate McCann's Appointment on Missing People Website - Page 2 Mm11

missing people - About Kate McCann's Appointment on Missing People Website - Page 2 Regist10

About Kate McCann's Appointment on Missing People Website

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

missing people - About Kate McCann's Appointment on Missing People Website - Page 2 Empty Re: About Kate McCann's Appointment on Missing People Website

Post by Liz Eagles 11.07.12 16:06

tiny wrote:crikey kate that was quick and you have only been in the job 5 mins,shame you couldnt be bothered to look for your own daughter who you neglected.

ooooh Tiny you forgot the other two tots who were neglected, even when she couldn't find Madeleine and just knew someone had taken her and ran off to tell the Tapas bar. She left them in an open apartment in their cots. She could have screamed her head off but she didn't. The Tapas bar was 'just like dining in your own garden' apparently and yet she didn't scream, she chose to run down the road to the Tapas bar and leave her twins. How could anyone have heard Madeleine or the twins even cry from that bar? They certainly didn't hear Kate shout but that's because in her account she didn't.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

missing people - About Kate McCann's Appointment on Missing People Website - Page 2 Empty Re: About Kate McCann's Appointment on Missing People Website

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded 11.07.12 16:09

PeterMac wrote:
aquila wrote:Here's Kate's first good news (btw I'm really glad this young girl has been found)

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/birmingham-news/2012/07/10/girl-found-as-kate-mcgann-launches-campaign-to-locate-runaways-97319-31364647/

"A MISSING Birmingham teenager was found on the day her image was used to help launch a new campaign to locate runaways."

RUNAWAYS.

NOT Missing children, abducted babies, White slave trade, satanic abuse victims - RUNAWAYS

In other words teenagers whose home surroundings are probably so ghastly, and who may very probably be the victims of serious serial sexual abuse, that they RUN AWAY.
This Charity is devoted to finding them and putting them back into the abusive and horrible surroundings from which they fled.

I believe you have raised a very interesting and important point there PeterMac. Although the exploitation of teenagers and runaways by gangs and traffickers is a clearly a serious problem that needs tackling, it also seems to be a very unhelpful distraction from the far greater problem of child abuse that occurs within families.

Call for action over 'intra-familial' child sex abuse

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17595091
Olympicana_Reloaded

Activity : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 11.07.12 16:17

There is another word for it and it comes just before selling ones soul I believe. They do say a picture tellas many stories and that picture of arrogance says a lot. It really does beggar belief that a charity can make a decision out of pure ignorance like this. I am sure it will come bake and bite them on the bum. This to me noe seems a bit like the endgame of the wider agenda. A public figure createdon the back of the loss of a cjild. The idea that thr public support this move is sheer folly. The charity are refusing to answer emails and many hundreds of complaints have gone in. I hope they think this is worth it.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.07.12 16:37

Olympicana_Reloaded wrote:
I believe you have raised a very interesting and important point there PeterMac. Although the exploitation of teenagers and runaways by gangs and traffickers is a clearly a serious problem that needs tackling, it also seems to be a very unhelpful distraction from the far greater problem of child abuse that occurs within families.
Call for action over 'intra-familial' child sex abuse
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17595091
As young cop I served in a slum clearance area in Nottingham. There were dozens of MFH, (Missing from Home) reports, and I was party to returning these teenagers to conditions I would not have lived in myself. At that time we were collectively naïve enough not to address the question of sexual abuse, though the physical violence within families was evident. Domestic Dispute - Advice given, was the usual way that was reported and marked off. It was, and remains, just part of the normal living conditions of the underclass. But as Theodore Dalrymple has shown, the underclass seem to lack the intelligence or the initiative to raise themselves out of the hell they inhabit.
But perhaps, just perhaps, these teenagers who this Charity is so concerned about tracing are the bright ones who see that they can get away from it. Who see that they could, if they wanted, change their lives.
And perhaps, just perhaps, these Charitable do-gooders are having the opposite effect from that which they intend.

Many Charities do more long term harm than good. Geldoff, the people who dig the deep wells in India, the ones who sponsor goats, and so on. Well meaning fools. Forgive them, for they know not what they do. As someone famously once said.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 11.07.12 16:43

The thing is with a person like this is that they do not have the wherewithall to see the job, whatever it is, through to the end. There will be a time when this woman tires of what she is doing as with being a doctor, being a parent of a three year old and who knows whatever else. When the limelight fails the syar will go out.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 11.07.12 16:47

anil39200 wrote:The thing is with a person like this is that they do not have the wherewithall to see the job, whatever it is, through to the end. There will be a time when this woman tires of what she is doing as with being a doctor, being a parent of a three year old and who knows whatever else. When the limelight fails the syar will go out.

Well imo she doesn't seemed to have stuck at anything very long in her medical career going from one discipline to another. And as you say she isn't finding motherhood very fulfilling. Still as long as she is home for the bath and story it doesn't really matter to her.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by dai thomas 11.07.12 16:48

http://www.brandrepublic.com/news/660919/

Have a look at the date!

I guess they felt it's time to capitalise now.
dai thomas

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 11.07.12 16:54

dai thomas wrote:http://www.brandrepublic.com/news/660919/

Have a look at the date!

I guess they felt it's time to capitalise now.

Good one!
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 11.07.12 16:55

And the NZ wine nina!
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 11.07.12 17:24

anil39200 wrote:And the NZ wine nina!

Oh anil39200 she will be drinking much more expensive stuff than that don't you know, money no object.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 11.07.12 17:34

Nina wrote:

Oh anil39200 she will be drinking much more expensive stuff than that don't you know, money no object.

With stacks of Ferrara Roche! missing people - About Kate McCann's Appointment on Missing People Website - Page 2 847771, poor Gerry, he hasn't got a title.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 11.07.12 17:36

Cristobell wrote:
Nina wrote:

With stacks of Ferrara Roche! missing people - About Kate McCann's Appointment on Missing People Website - Page 2 847771, poor Gerry, he hasn't got a title.

I can think of a few but they are unprintable.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 11.07.12 17:38

Nina wrote:

From scouseland though so it will be cheap Aldi plonk, probably nicked
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 11.07.12 17:39

Could be Chateaux scouse. Red whine.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 11.07.12 17:47

Cristobell wrote:
Nina wrote:

He has, he's a Consultant so worthy of bowing and scraping when he does a ward round.

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 11.07.12 19:57

The more I have looked in the past couple of hours the more I think this is actually a bit of a non story. Very little coverage by proper newspapers,only on itv with holly wow willoughby and mr lightweight schofield, nothing really anywhere else certainly didnt see it on al jazeera or russia today so really and truly one wonders about the legitimacy,relevance and actual impact of this charity on the real issues. The nasties have taken over their fb page and turned it into a fawning vomitfest and wooshclunk any unfavourable comments,donchafeelthespin man? and with all the named club members this has all the marks of a bonafide charity being hijacked as a vehicle for Lady K. According to the birmingham paper. A rag which I have never trusted it would appear as though her magic touch has had one result already. ...though that seems to have been a spinner also. That magic touch normally seems only capable of making children go missing. Imo this will all fade away soon and then real professionals will be able to get on with the job of finding missing persons. One wonders if this news will actually hinder the search for other missing people as personally that face would make me run a mile. And if I heard the voice I would go even further.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.07.12 20:04

One of the possible results of this appointment may be an increase in the number of 'lost' (read runaway from bad homes) people.

The daft relatives who read the Sun and believe all they are told by the likes of Lazzeri will contact the Missingpeople site so that they can have their five minutes of fame - possibly some media coverage and getting a bit of money out of the whole thing?
If it weren't for KM such families wouldn't bother to find their lost lamb - there are a lot of families like that out there, I'm afraid. But wow! Kate yr. actual McCann can get you on the front page........

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 11.07.12 20:09

You are right tigger.chavs attract other chavs. They repulse me.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 11.07.12 20:11

Is repulse a word? Repel. Thats even better. Must have had a red whine moment.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 11.07.12 20:12

Could it be possible they were paid to take er on?

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 11.07.12 20:19

anil39200 wrote:Is repulse a word? Repel. Thats even better. Must have had a red whine moment.
Repulse is an excellent word to describe your feeling there missing people - About Kate McCann's Appointment on Missing People Website - Page 2 110921

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 11.07.12 20:20

Could posters please stop insulting people from Liverpool, especially with tired old unfunny jokes !

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 11.07.12 20:46

russiandoll wrote: Could posters please stop insulting people from Liverpool, especially with tired old unfunny jokes !

I agree. Lived in Liverpool for a few years. Lovely people. Should not judge Lpool people on the basis of Kate Mcc.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.07.12 20:48

pauline wrote:
russiandoll wrote: Could posters please stop insulting people from Liverpool, especially with tired old unfunny jokes !

I agree. Lived in Liverpool for a few years. Lovely people. Should not judge Lpool people on the basis of Kate Mcc.

Doesn't Rebeccah Brooks also hail from Liverpool?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jimuck 11.07.12 20:51

Who opened a door for Kate McCann at this Missing People Charity ? I believe Trish Cameron arrived here a year before !

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/editors-choice/2010/12/23/madeleine-mccann-s-aunt-explains-why-she-has-joined-charity-for-missing-people-and-how-search-for-little-girl-goes-on-86908-22802145/
jimuck

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top