The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 5 Mm11

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 5 Mm11

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 5 Regist10

Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo

Post by Guest 14.04.13 13:07

Good luck for tomorrow.

From memory, I believe that the bald man was identified as a holidaymaker called Raj Balu rather than Tuck Price, a friend of Robert Murat. I don't know anything about the couple on the left and the young woman holding a child.

The height of the girl (if it is Madeleine) has been estimated I think as similar to that of the tennis ball girl, noticeably more than the 90 cms given.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo

Post by Nina 14.04.13 14:10

Hi Moa, I am sending you best wishes.
Re the playground picture I once measured each part of the bent down Madeleine against Gerry and she would have been very tall for a nearly 4 year old, certainly not 90cms. Also have always thought that the position of Gerry and his bent knees would have been in the way of where Madeleine is and because of this I think she is pasted in.
On this picture there is also the lack of shadows where there should have been, this was discussed to death though in the past, maybe our in-house photo expert could have a shufty roses

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 14.04.13 14:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tuck Price
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout 14.04.13 14:55

Thanks for the picture, tuck price do look slimmer than the playground man...

Thanks for the getting well wishes , hopefully I will be better very soon as I have plane to catch Wednesday morning for my Holliday :) if I go silence for a while everything is fine and I'm enjoying my Holliday big grin

Activity : 142

Back to top Go down

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 5 Empty tennis court photo

Post by worriedmum 14.04.13 15:53

Just watched HideHo's video just posted on the subject of the Tapas staff. I was interested to see a view of the tennis court,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is the grassy area where the photo was taken from? The angle of the photograph suggests it is looking down IMO. If so, why doesn't the netting fence show up?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 14.04.13 16:53

worriedmum wrote:Just watched HideHo's video just posted on the subject of the Tapas staff. I was interested to see a view of the tennis court,

Is the grassy area where the photo was taken from? The angle of the photograph suggests it is looking down IMO. If so, why doesn't the netting fence show up?

Somebody - quite some time ago - posted photos to prove that the surface shown couldn't be at the OC. It's apparently a very expensive tennis court surface.
I don't know where to find it though.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout 14.04.13 17:13

tigger wrote:
worriedmum wrote:Just watched HideHo's video just posted on the subject of the Tapas staff. I was interested to see a view of the tennis court,

Somebody - quite some time ago - posted photos to prove that the surface shown couldn't be at the OC. It's apparently a very expensive tennis court surface.
I don't know where to find it though.

I remember that too, could it be in the memory and photograph thread ?

Activity : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 14.04.13 17:18

The tennis court in the photo has a small yet rather rather distinctive mark on it, where the surface has been damaged. If only there were some other pictures of the MW courts from that time to compare it with...
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 5 Empty mini-tennis

Post by worriedmum 23.04.13 14:34

is anyone else surprised that there are no other children visible on the tennis photo? no balls on the ground either.....
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 23.04.13 16:42

worriedmum wrote:is anyone else surprised that there are no other children visible on the tennis photo? no balls on the ground either.....

Yes and the same for the pool photo. The chairs are straight, no towels on them, nobody else in the background. This was supposedly 1 or 2 pm, usually people around a pool at that tome. My holiday snaps are usually ruined by the background.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 23.04.13 16:48

jd wrote:
Just a reminder on the Tennis photo:

* Rachael Oldfield is claiming in her rogatory interview the Tennis photo was taken by Jane Tanner on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am

* But Catriona Baker claims in her rogatory interview that on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am Maddie is sailing and crying at the launch of the yellow safety boat

* Kate mccann says in her book that she took the photo on Tuesday 1st in the morning. "Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion."

* Jane Tanner says the picture was taken on the Wednesday (But tennis was cancelled due to the rain)

* The creche schedule puts mini tennis as the activity for Monday morning not Tuesday as Kate mccann suggests

* The police say they know this photo was taken at 10.29am on Thursday May 3rd with a racquet during fiona paynes rogatory interview...Quote Payne "Because Jane TANNER had actually taken a picture of Madeleine with the racquet'' (To me it looks like Maddie is holding tennis balls?)

-----------
* This photo is not on the list of photos the PJ took from their cameras (coincidentally on the 9th May 2007)

* On May 9th 2007 back in the UK, Philomena McCann sends this photo as part of the 'e-poster' campaign

-----

How can they all get it so wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 23.04.13 17:24

tigger wrote:jd wrote:
Just a reminder on the Tennis photo:

* Rachael Oldfield is claiming in her rogatory interview the Tennis photo was taken by Jane Tanner on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am

* But Catriona Baker claims in her rogatory interview that on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am Maddie is sailing and crying at the launch of the yellow safety boat

* Kate mccann says in her book that she took the photo on Tuesday 1st in the morning. "Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion."

* Jane Tanner says the picture was taken on the Wednesday (But tennis was cancelled due to the rain)

* The creche schedule puts mini tennis as the activity for Monday morning not Tuesday as Kate mccann suggests

* The police say they know this photo was taken at 10.29am on Thursday May 3rd with a racquet during fiona paynes rogatory interview...Quote Payne "Because Jane TANNER had actually taken a picture of Madeleine with the racquet'' (To me it looks like Maddie is holding tennis balls?) You'll be Carter Rucked for suggesting those tennis balls are not a racquet!! If the Mc's say tennis balls are a racquet, then they're a racquet, OK?

-----------
* This photo is not on the list of photos the PJ took from their cameras (coincidentally on the 9th May 2007)

* On May 9th 2007 back in the UK, Philomena McCann sends this photo as part of the 'e-poster' campaign

-----

How can they all get it so wrong?

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 23.04.13 20:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Very good, Smokeandmirrors.

To save me wading through all the files on the disc, can anyone tell me off the top of their head which section contains the black and white copies of the holiday snaps?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 23.04.13 22:11

Lance De Boils wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Very good, Smokeandmirrors.

To save me wading through all the files on the disc, can anyone tell me off the top of their head which section contains the black and white copies of the holiday snaps?

Are these what you are meaning lance De Boils? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 5 Empty 'new holiday sandals'

Post by worriedmum 23.04.13 22:21

Perhaps there is a mix-up over when this particular photo was taken, wouldn't you put your child in trainers if you knew there was tennis scheduled? Maybe this is just an occasion when Madeleine was collecting the balls for , say, grown-ups who were playing? And whoever provided the photo couldn't remember?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.04.13 6:58

from the book: '.... she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion."

The sandals do not look worthy of special mention, they may be new but look the usual cheap items most would buy for the holiday.The sandals are unsuitable for playing tennis. The rest of the clothes look scruffy, also to be expected.
We are also told that she looked so gorgeous that the moment had to be recorded. But that implies an exceptional moment, the tennis might have been, but the clothes ' her little T-shirt and shorts' are part or indeed the cause of her 'looking gorgeous' . Where anyone can see that the clothes she is wearing are not new and one would expect a parent to have dressed her in those clothes frequently in hot weather.
So the clothes are not special, neither are the sandals - it's an outfit I'd expect to have been worn frequently. Yet they were the prime cause for the photograph.
The occasion was NOT the reason for the photograph, recording your child's effort at tennis for the first time.

The tennis photo and the pool photo both have as their main theme 'how she looked' not what she was doing.
In the first she looked 'gorgeous' in the second she looked so desirable that the clothes were a factor in her disappearance, the creepy man looking over Kate's shoulder having had the same thoughts as her. From the book:
'I was following her with my eyes, admiring her. I wonder now, the nausea rising in my throat, if someone else was doing the same.'

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 06.05.13 23:03

More on the tennis court (the rest of the site is worth reading too.)

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by biggurllypants 13.10.13 14:06

THE cake is BLUE AND PINK  BLUE AND PINK ITS THE TWINS CAKE AND NOT MADELEINES  IMO

Who puts sandals on a child playing tennis   Catriona the nanny says they went on a speedboat on the thursday because Madeleine was not in the group to go to the mini tennis
biggurllypants
biggurllypants

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 14:09

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Here's a link to the photo for convenience.

A reminder of the birthday cake photo. Yes I'm sure it's the twins' cake and the photo was wrongly captioned in the press.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 13.10.13 15:18

Imo news media have jumped to conclusions about the tennis court clip with Maddie, because they believe the hours before her disappearance are being reconstructed and so this must be 3rd.

Still a problem for the mocking twitter pros who said that it is now referred to by some press as days before. Kate McCannmade  a lot of the photo in her book, describing the clothes worn by the child in the reconstruction.
 Unless the clip features Gerry knocking a ball around with a woman not his wife, there is no way this clip can be matched to the truthful book. Kate was standing with Jane watching Maddie and Ella when she decided to leave the courts and fetch her camera. She was not playing tennis.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 15:34

tigger wrote:from the book: '.... she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion."

The sandals do not look worthy of special mention, they may be new but look the usual cheap items most would buy for the holiday.The sandals are unsuitable for playing tennis.  The rest of the clothes look scruffy, also to be expected.
We are also told that she looked so gorgeous that the moment had to be recorded. But that implies an exceptional moment, the tennis might have been, but the clothes ' her little T-shirt and shorts' are part or indeed the cause of her 'looking gorgeous' . Where anyone can see that the clothes she is wearing are not new and one would expect a parent to have dressed her in those clothes frequently in hot weather.
So the clothes are not special, neither are the sandals - it's an outfit I'd expect to have been worn frequently. Yet they were the prime cause for the photograph.
The occasion was NOT the reason for the photograph, recording your child's effort at tennis for the first time.

The tennis photo and the pool photo both have as their main theme 'how she looked' not what she was doing.
In the first she looked 'gorgeous' in the second she looked so desirable that the clothes were a factor in her disappearance, the creepy man looking over Kate's shoulder having had the same thoughts as her. From the book:
'I was following her with my eyes, admiring her. I wonder now, the nausea rising in my throat, if someone else was doing the same.'
Sorry, I think it's just the other way around.

They dug up a picture of some girl in old fashioned clothes somewhere; and then concocted up a boozy description of that apparel to fit their thesis that little Maddie was once at a tenniscourt while both her parents were there also. Him playing. Her taking 'that' picture.

So now they stitched themselves even further up, for the creche records show clearly who was where and when. 
And that they never were there at the same time with little Maddie!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 13.10.13 15:51

Good Lord! Just blew the tennis pic up to 400%. Poor little mite has finger mark type bruises on her arm plus many more, she must have been grabbed with such force...ummm... am getting really bad vibes from that.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 16:28

Coincidentally, the tennispic was turned 180 degrees in the Dutch newspapers at the time, so that the bruises looked left instead of right and vv;
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 13.10.13 18:10

Portia - any way you can post that pic?  The excellent material from PeterMac keeps coming into my mind (the Sleeping Pills topic that I posted relates).  Could needles leave bruises?pray
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.10.13 18:21

Searcher wrote:Portia - any way you can post that pic?  The excellent material from PeterMac keeps coming into my mind (the Sleeping Pills topic that I posted relates).  Could needles leave bruises?pray
On page 7 here you'll find two photos in the original direction, I.e. the right way round.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top