The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo Mm11

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo Mm11

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo Regist10

Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo Empty Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo

Post by garyp 29.06.12 12:21

Have been doing an analysis of different photos for a while now, this is the first posting and video I have done on them so be gentle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The tennis court photo - I have read many things about photoshopping of this picture so thought I would look into it further.

It first appeared in the media unless anyone knows different on the morning of Monday 7th May.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This means it must have been in the hands of the editor Sunday 6th May for the layout to be arranged.

6th May was mothers day and the church service

Would Gerry have been emailing this picture to the editor that day? Possibly...

This photo was not used in PDL in the first days after M disappeared.

7th May was a busy day for this photo it was also used in the email 'chain letter' sent out by Pat Perkins family friend of Kates mother, where did she get it so quickly? And she doesnt really look like someone who would be able to cut the picture down from the original. Dont know maybe she uses photoshop in her spare time.

Original

Email version

The Email

Processos Vol XIII

Pages 3402 - 3403

Email

Sent May 7th 2007. 12.29 PM

Subject: Madeleine, age 3, you can help find her for her Mummy and Daddy

On behalf of Kate and Gerry McCann and all the family, please help us find Madeleine.

Madeleine, age 3 was abducted from her bed in the family holiday apartment, P da L Algarve, Portugal on Thursday 3rd May.

Police and all of Portugal are trying to find her. The Portuguese people, holidaymakers and expats have been a great support to the family and continue their efforts.

You too can help. Please circulate this plea to publicise Madeleine’s photo and ask for information, no matter how small to be passed on to the authorities.

Whether you are in the UK, Portugal, Europe or beyond, please forward to all your family, friends, colleagues and business associates.

Someone out there will have some information that will lead to Maddy’s return.

The internet can be a powerful tool in finding Maddy, who is so loved and missed by us all.

Let’s use it positively.

Please pray for Madeleine and all the family at this devastating time.

We need your help. We know you won’t let Maddy down.

God bless.

Pat Perkins
(Family friend)

Pre Employment League

NHS Academy (Northwest)

The earliest I can find it in PDL is 12th May.

Same day as it appeared at the celtic game in full marketing guise with Auntie Phil

I think this photo was used a a 'good marketing ploy' I dont think it was taken in PDL. But that doesnt address the photoshop issue.

Speculating on fuzzyness and blurring on pictures is not really accurate to decide if they have been manipulated because every time a jpg image is saved some of the quality is lost, some of the pictures of M have been saved hundreds of times. Really what we need is to compare something that wont change between two different photos, if they have been taken within a few days of each other then the person in them should be fundamentally the same.

Two of the photos that were allegedly taken in PDL that week can be compared really well because M is looking in the same direction. We have to re-orientate her body to match but the face gives us an accurate match in scale between the two.

Have a look at the video to show what I mean.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is a difference between our sizes between right and left but I think if she had an arm 2 inches shorter on the left side someone would have mentioned it!

What this means is that the odds of one or both photos being photosopped is a distinct possibility as the faces - teeth gap, nose etc - seem to match but the body doesnt?
garyp

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo Empty Re: Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo

Post by Guest 29.06.12 13:20

If the arm measuring is an accurate way of comparing the photos, it confirms my opinion that the poolside photo was not taken in May 2007, more like the previous summer.

As for family friend Pat Perkins' e-mail, it seems to be aimed specifically at children with the "help find her for her mummy and daddy". It seems that she was never told that Madeleine was not called Maddy! As for the last sentence "we know you won't let Maddy down", it's a shame that her own family did.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo Empty Re: Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo

Post by tigger 29.06.12 13:25

Thank you for that, very interesting. The tennis court photo has a lot of questions for me, not least the height of the girl. As it was estimated by the known diameter of tennis balls which are in the same plane as the body - it makes her at least 114 cm - not allowing for the downward angle.
Her back is too chunky and I find the right hand much too old for a four year old child -knuckles are very large and obvious, not the dimply hands of a toddler.
Her head is just a little too far forward - doesn't sit right imo.
That's just my thoughts.

The one where the photoshopping is easiest to see is the Everton shirt - lots wrong with that and very sloppy photoshopping imo.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp 29.06.12 13:45

Hi Tigger yes I am doing something on the Everton photos have read what you have said on them with interest. Shadows and light reflections don't add up and I can show definite photoshopping on the other Everton shirt photo. Just got to find the time to put it all together
garyp

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 29.06.12 19:08

garyp wrote:Hi Tigger yes I am doing something on the Everton photos have read what you have said on them with interest. Shadows and light reflections don't add up and I can show definite photoshopping on the other Everton shirt photo. Just got to find the time to put it all together
Hi garyp, v interested in your analysis. I know it takes time, but could you look on the 'photographs and memories' thread there is a photo allegedly of Maddie, held (by Auntie Nora?) And Kate holding a knife. Its thought to be a cake for Sean and Amelie, but WHEN is under discussion due to dates, clothing etc.
However, 3 things REALLY leap out at me:

1)'Maddie's' leg resting on the table seems to be at the weirdest angle, I'd say impossible - not to mention her foot position - her leg would have to be too long also?

2)'Auntie Nora' - v long abnormally bendy arm - and where does it end up???

3)Is perhaps the oddest feature of all - there are reflections of everything - the tea towel, part of the child's foot etc but NOT Kate's check trousers - WHY?
I'd be v interested ti hear your observations of this photo when you have time, thanks.

tigger, I still can't over the feeling that is possibly Maddie's head on Kate's body (height, build etc) the clothes also are very old-fashioned, the shorts and sandals in particular are very 'seventies'?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.06.12 19:16

Here's a link to the photo for convenience.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 29.06.12 20:35

Jean wrote:Here's a link to the photo for convenience.

Kate's non-reflective trousers are a big gaff. Even Aunty Nora's, or whoever she is, pinny is reflected so it can't be that Kate was standing too far back for a reflection to occur.

This to me is a BIG INCONSISTENCY......and I can only think of one solution........and it's not the one that Sir Gerry wants us to believe....big big error. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.06.12 20:50

There is a lot wrong in this one too. both the women are casting dark shadows to their right, but Maddie doesn't. Kate is holding the knife in her left hand - is she left handed? Her right shoulder doesn't seem to be back far enough to make the gesture of holding Maddie with the right hand.
The cake is almost certainly for the 1st of February 2007 - so how come the summery dress that Maddie is wearing?
Isn't a cake usually cut with the birthday children there? If it was a party where are the other children - the pile of plates and the cake seems to be all.
Maddie was a little mother to the twins according to Kate, so if she wanted a go at the candles - surely there would have been no problem?

They're running into real trouble here with their display of domestic bliss. Not very convincing.

It could well be Kate's body in the tennis photo at about six to seven years of age. Kate incidentally, does have rather large hands.

Back to top Go down

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo Empty Toster

Post by aniandr 29.06.12 21:44

Is that a reflection of a person in toaster?
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 29.06.12 21:58

aniandr wrote:Is that a reflection of a person in toaster?

affraid yikes.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 29.06.12 23:24

Nina wrote:

affraid yikes.

It looks like Shrek's face to me! But is most likely a distorted reflection of the fruit or veg sitting on the chopping board?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.06.12 0:35

tigger wrote:The cake is almost certainly for the 1st of February 2007 - so how come the summery dress that Maddie is wearing?
Isn't a cake usually cut with the birthday children there? If it was a party where are the other children - the pile of plates and the cake seems to be all.

I think this 2 were taken on the same day

jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 30.06.12 5:38

Nina wrote:

affraid yikes.

Well spotted! I'm sure that is a face, I've blown it up a lot. Somebody laughing I'm pretty sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 30.06.12 8:45

I am pretty sure the reason Kate's trousers do not show as a reflection on the granite work top is because she is wearing a long black top covering the top of the trousers. The black top doesn't reflect so it looks like there is no shadow. Just my opinion though!

It is quite conceivable that Madeleine is wearing a summer dress in February. My daughter has gone through stages where the only thing she will wear is a summer dress! It looks like Maddie does have tights on. Often the weather in February is quite mild, surprising for the time of year.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 30.06.12 9:38

Good God call in the exorcist as they seem to have an evil demon! Either that or its Dr Gerald McCann, not much difference IMHO.
BUT, if that is Gerry's face, WHERE IS HE? That 'reflection' looks like the 'person' is standing directly ahead of the toaster!?!

Well spotted aniandr, I've analysed this pic to death but never spotted that. Guess I've been so focussed on the angle of 'Maddie's leg' and the impossinle (imo) angle of Kate's too-big head on that broomstick frame.
Waaay too much wrong here for words...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 30.06.12 9:54

Look at the amount of plates they had out, house must have been full of kids yet no others appear around to watch the candles blown out.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 30.06.12 10:28

uppatoffee wrote:I am pretty sure the reason Kate's trousers do not show as a reflection on the granite work top is because she is wearing a long black top covering the top of the trousers. The black top doesn't reflect so it looks like there is no shadow. Just my opinion though!

It is quite conceivable that Madeleine is wearing a summer dress in February. My daughter has gone through stages where the only thing she will wear is a summer dress! It looks like Maddie does have tights on. Often the weather in February is quite mild, surprising for the time of year.

I have to disagree with you uppatoffee,
1. Nora and Kate are wearing lightweight or lacy summer clothes too and both look very suntanned. I wish February in the UK was always that warm.
2. Kate's top is not very full. It is barely loose.

The most important thing here is that her trousers being that close to the granite worktop would have had to have made a reflection and one cannot argue that if the trousers were further back away from the worktop they could have been too far back to make a reflection.

The 'clincher' here is the 'reflection of the turquoise and white vertical folders' which are stacked in the bookshelf on the wall, way behind Kate. This reflection one can see on the granite worktop in between where Kate's trousers should be reflecting, and the tea towel which is reflecting.

There is no way round it, this photo is a fix.

My opinion is that a grand effort has been made to make it look like Kate's 'PdL holiday May 2007 trousers / visit to dead people / work trousers', were around at the time of the 'cake photo', bringing a 'smaller' Madeleine from a previous time into line with the 'small and photogenic' Madeleine that everyone was sent on a goose chase to find.

There is no doubt in my mind, that if the 'cake photo' was genuine, Kate's trousers could NOT HAVE FAILED to be producing a reflection.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 30.06.12 10:47

jd wrote:
tigger wrote:The cake is almost certainly for the 1st of February 2007 - so how come the summery dress that Maddie is wearing?

I think this 2 were taken on the same day

I add the 'cake photo ref' here to make comparison. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The above photos show greenery in the garden, as I say, if only February in England were that warm. February in England would not, could not have the plants in green form as above.

Yet, in the 'cake photo' Madeleine is wearing the same dress, same fit, same wispy hair at side of face, same length of hair, same full cut fringe. It looks as if she is wearing socks, not tights, Cousins are wearing light clothing, summer sundress, so, yes I agree that the photos of the cake and the garden are taken at same time.

Why then the 'cake photo' of twins birthday in February but clearly later in the year.

Was it a repeat, delayed birthday celebration because the others could not attend. Was it a Christening party? I can't read the words.

Either way, Kate's trousers should be reflecting in the worktop. Her arms, the grip on Madeleine's arm, Aunty Nora's peculiar 'elastic, extended left arm' in fact, the whole structure of the ladies looks 'physically' impossible.

So why has this photo been fixed?
bobbin

Back to top Go down

tennis - Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo Empty Birthday photo

Post by Guest 30.06.12 10:58

To add to the confusion here's a picture of Kate's Aunt Nora so, whoever the woman is on the left of the birthday cake photo, it isn't her.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 30.06.12 11:09

Jean wrote:To add to the confusion here's a picture of Kate's Aunt Nora so, whoever the woman is on the left of the birthday cake photo, it isn't her.

Yes, unless her hair has been cut short and she is not wearing make-up. In the 'cake photo' the woman has the same sort of freckled age of skin, but clearly has well defined eyebrows and is wearing some sort of eye-lid makeup.

The nose in the 'cake photo' looks very slightly 'aquiline' whereas in the short haired photo, it looks less so, but without the two pictures beside each other, it's difficult.

With clear evidence of some 'photo-shopping' and it cannot be February in the UK, the lady definitely has an arm problem. Does anyone know how many close relatives Kate has of this age. The faces are truly familial.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 30.06.12 11:26

I totally agree with all the post, but this bit;
bobbin wrote:SNIPPED:
Either way, Kate's trousers should be reflecting in the worktop. Her arms, the grip on Madeleine's arm, Aunty Nora's peculiar 'elastic, extended left arm' in fact, the whole structure of the ladies looks 'physically' impossible.

Whichever way you look at this photo, it is badly, badly wrong. Something niggling just out of reach in my mind recesses... It will come...

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 30.06.12 12:29

OK, since we are
looking…..

The cake is a virtual
upside down reflection, as are the plates. The reflections are virtually ‘vertical
drops’.

Kate’s face is more or
less above the plates.

Where is the
reflection of Kate’s face and V neck blouse line, plus pendant.

It is possible that
Maddie’s hand is reflected just below the tea-towel reflection, to the right
hand side.

For Kate’s black top
to be accounting for the black area on the granite worktop, extending to the
bottom edge of the picture and beyond the cake’s reflection, Kate would have to
have an upper torso length of gigantic proportions.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 30.06.12 12:44

Hi all. Also between the cake and the plates is a blue plastic candle holder that is not reflected.
There is a shadow from the knife on the wall by the toaster but not one of Kate.
There is a black line / shadow around the head of Kate and the other woman whoever she is, but not Madeleine.
I have seen this photograph so many times but never actually 'looked' It is like hearing without actually listening.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 30.06.12 13:29

Nina wrote:Hi all. Also between the cake and the plates is a blue plastic candle holder that is not reflected.
There is a shadow from the knife on the wall by the toaster but not one of Kate.
There is a black line / shadow around the head of Kate and the other woman whoever she is, but not Madeleine.
I have seen this photograph so many times but never actually 'looked' It is like hearing without actually listening.

Me too Nina, the eye sees what it expects to see, may be confused but thinks 'nah, it must be me...need to go to specsavers'

Looking more, I agree your observation of the blue candle holder and the knife, yet no shadow for Kate.

More though, how is is possible that Maddie's left hand thumb makes a shadow so strong on the cupboard drawer/door, which must be at least 1 meter away, and what is the shadowing between the fingers of her right hand.

She also has a strong shadow line of her foot against ?Nora's? pinny, and now the fourth observation...
Where is the white reflection of the line under Maddie's dress hem. The hem is touching the worktop to Nora's right side, and a large area of white occurs at the hem line of the dress. That would have to have had a reflection if the turquoise file was able to reflect from a distance.

I also note the wall cupboard forward of Kate's left ear is reflected in the worktop. If this is portrayed then anything closer than cupboards would also have had to be portrayed.

I do think the photshopping has been really lax where shadows and reflections are concerned.

In the playground photo, the shadows of the people seem to go off at different angles and the jacaranda tree is going to the left (10 o'clock) where others are towards 2 o'clock in terms of the photo.

Also, the last photo, swimming pool. Maddie's shadows are paler than Gerry's and there is a minute but perceptible difference of angle. And of course we now know, the bougainvillea could not have been out in full flower as portrayed.

In all, WHY would someone's child have so many 'photo shopped' incidents. WHERE are the real photos of this little girl. WHY the coloboma, then not. HOW was the coloboma present in the first photo delivered to the police within hours of Madeleine being reported missing.

This smells of fish, rats, cadaver traces, pre-planning, pre and post photo-shopping, with bells on.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.06.12 13:39

bobbin wrote:
Jean wrote:To add to the confusion here's a picture of Kate's Aunt Nora so, whoever the woman is on the left of the birthday cake photo, it isn't her.

Yes, unless her hair has been cut short and she is not wearing make-up. In the 'cake photo' the woman has the same sort of freckled age of skin, but clearly has well defined eyebrows and is wearing some sort of eye-lid makeup.

The nose in the 'cake photo' looks very slightly 'aquiline' whereas in the short haired photo, it looks less so, but without the two pictures beside each other, it's difficult.

With clear evidence of some 'photo-shopping' and it cannot be February in the UK, the lady definitely has an arm problem. Does anyone know how many close relatives Kate has of this age. The faces are truly familial.

I hope that someone will put the two photos together - sadly something I have not learned to do! Are any McCann photos ever straightforward? This person certainly looks like a relative of Kate's but she does not appear on this link of family members.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top