The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Life Before Portugal - Page 4 Mm11

Life Before Portugal - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Life Before Portugal - Page 4 Mm11

Life Before Portugal - Page 4 Regist10

Life Before Portugal

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life Before Portugal - Page 4 Empty Re: Life Before Portugal

Post by Cristobell 11.05.14 12:25

Hummingbird wrote:
jd wrote:Here are the statements in the PJ files Hummingbird:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well these make very interesting reading!  Almost as if each person, the cleaner suddenly childcarer, the teacher and the teaching assistant, are saying the same thing.  Why would a Dr first and for most leave her children with a person who is not registered on the childminding lists (I think even back then there were CRBs in place) It was often told to new parents to leave your children with recognised childcarers! Also remember she waited so long to have such a precious baby, my daughter has just had her first and is terrified of who she is going to leave her baby with when she has to return to work, should there ever be a time I can't have her.

Very odd that the teachers boyfriend was a cousin of Kates it would appear that the McCanns world is a very small one!!

And why do they all harp on about how friendly GM & KM were!!!  Almost angelic like!!

I cannot believe that this is it, the only people who ever knew Madeleine enough to make these comments.  I cannot believe that the papers wouldn't have been questioning locals, neighbours etc about them.  Very very odd indeed.
I fully understand the McCanns making use of the creche facilities.  I think they (Kate especially) were completely stressed out with the kids and like millions of parents before them chose a holiday where the kids could be entertained while they had a break and for them it worked - and of course Warners is a reputable holiday company - or at least it was until Kate and Gerry came on the scene.  I don't think we can underestimate how difficult it is to look after 3 lively toddlers and I think Madeleine was especially demanding.  From my own experience and watching Supernanny, I think 'toddlerhood' is the most difficult time for relationships - some of them can be little demons.  I don't think Kate could cope.

Whilst I fully understand the parents using the creche prior to Madeleine disappearing, I am astonished that the used the creche again the very next day! That is less than 24 hours after Madeleine was taken - a time when most parents would not allow their remaining children out of their sight! A time when the predator was still on the loose and no-one had been eliminated.  I question too, the Tapas friends, and indeed anyone who put their children in the resort creche, with people they had known for less than a week, within hours of a child being snatched from that same resort.

I had to double and triple check all of that when I first stumbled upon that red flag, but yes indeed, Kate even tells the world in 'KH1' that she thought it best not to disturb the twins' routine, so her friends took them to the creche.  

Regarding the nannies and the people who know them - there seemed to be a clampdown on all news and stories that were not authorised by the McCanns, which included the nice cameos from the Scottish Branch of Team McCann.  Were people afraid to talk? Or did the newspapers decide it was not worth the hassle of trying to get articles past the scrutiny of Clarence Mitchell and the libel division of Carter Ruck?  In any event, for 6 years +, there has been some sort of Pact of Silence.  It irks me that 7 years on, we probably still 'don't know the half of it'!
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 11.05.14 17:57

s well, but one of the meals that came round the plastic had already come off and it was in front of E*** and I said 'You have mine just in case there's something wrong with it' been a dr you would have thought he'd have said to the air hostess, excuse me but do you think you could replace this one the plastic is open.. yes 
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh 11.05.14 19:43

missbeetle wrote:Did anyone ever get to the bottom of the Oisin Valentine Mccann oddity?

Also I read somewhere (old 3As archives?) of a Madeleine Rose McCann.

I do think there is something a bit IVF-y about this case.
I've considered this but delving further into cloning. In the past. I've read the thread about that.

Can I ask, the batch of eggs maddie came from, did s&a come from the same batch? What would DNA profiling on this read? Maybe I think too much.

Keeping more on topic, the press must have dug around back in 2007 & either have it all ready for a day they can report on the sides of the mccanns we don't know about or they found nothing, because it goes higher up, they have no pasts.  Sounds far fetched.

Who was it quoted g had eyes like a shark/dead shark?
Shhh

Activity : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly 11.05.14 21:00

sallypelt wrote:
canada12 wrote:You're right - how peculiar!

England & Wales, Birth Index, 1916-2005 Birth, Marriage & Death, including Parish
Name: Xxxxx Xxxx X X Oldfield
Mother: Mampilly
Birth: Oct 2005 - Kingston upon Thames, Surrey

England & Wales, Birth Index, 1916-2005 Birth, Marriage & Death, including Parish
Name: Xxxxx Xxxx X X Mampilly

ETA: I've x'd out the names and initials but they're identical.

Canada, the only explanation for the strange entries is that it has something to do with IVF babies, but that is ONLY my opinion, as I have no knowledge about IVF registrations, if there ARE such registrations that differ from "natural/normal" births

IVF births are no different to natural birth registrations. The question is not even asked at registration.
I would be interested to know if there is a difference in dates to the registration.

For eg if you were temporarily seperated you may register your child in your maiden name, if you were unsure of the relationships future. Then of course change it once you are sure.
Is this baby an IVF baby as well then. Are all the babies on this holiday the result of IVF?
Has MM birth been registered twice?

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.05.14 9:11

bodiddly wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
canada12 wrote:You're right - how peculiar!

Name: Xxxxx Xxxx X X Oldfield

Name: Xxxxx Xxxx X X Mampilly

ETA: I've x'd out the names and initials but they're identical.

Canada, the only explanation for the strange entries is that it has something to do with IVF babies, but that is ONLY my opinion, as I have no knowledge about IVF registrations, if there ARE such registrations that differ from "natural/normal" births

IVF births are no different to natural birth registrations. The question is not even asked at registration.
I would be interested to know if there is a difference in dates to the registration.

For eg if you were temporarily seperated you may register your child in your maiden name, if you were unsure of the relationships future. Then of course change it once you are sure.
Is this baby an IVF baby as well then. Are all the babies on this holiday the result of IVF?
Has MM birth been registered twice?

Wouldn't it be the case that if the baby's mother has kept her maiden name then the birth would be registered as if the parents are unmarried so that both surnames appear?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle 19.05.14 9:16

tigger wrote:Bumping this up as it has quite a lot of information in it. Very useful and imo one can ignore most friedtomatoes' posts, he left the building ling ago and is a good example of how to incite libellous comments from innocent posters.

I'd forgotten that Mampilly was married to MO long before the holiday. So that's where the importance of 'Healy'  comes from? Booth, Mampilly, Healy... winkwink

Eta: where did they go on holiday in 2006?

...Booth? Cherie?

Yes, I too would like to know where the McCann family holidayed in 2006. In Kate's bewk she states that they'd "...had two great breaks to Centre Parcs the previous year...".

Their friend in Guernsey, Dr Steve Evans, says they visited during half-term in October six months before Madeleine disappeared.

What, no Donegal?
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.05.14 9:54

I'm under the impression that Kate said that the Easter 2007 trip to Donegal was the first as a family and that is more likely to be true than the reports elsewhere of regular mass gatherings of the clan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 19.05.14 10:12

The priest Paul Seddon mentioned in his police statement that he had holidayed with the McCanns in Stratford on Avon after the twins were born.  Were they ever at home?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by 1soapy 19.05.14 10:25

Numerous posters have highlighted a whole array of trips by the McCanns, their family and friends. I think, if anyone can spare the time and feels it worthwhile (e.g. to show the regularity, location and people involved) to create a pre PdL 2007 timeline of trips/gatherings. I think it would be quite telling and could provide additional links to people.
1soapy

Activity : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 19.05.14 10:33

1soapy, they do seem to have gone away a lot - very adventurous with tiny twins and a lively (depending who you talk to) tiddler. On another topic I hadn't realised Madeleine was at nursery for three full days at age two. Did the twins, as babies, also attend or were they at home while Madeleine sent away?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top