The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I couldn't make love to Gerry Mm11

I couldn't make love to Gerry Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I couldn't make love to Gerry Mm11

I couldn't make love to Gerry Regist10

I couldn't make love to Gerry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I couldn't make love to Gerry Empty I couldn't make love to Gerry

Post by Guest 10.05.11 9:01

Good grief. :bad: I'm sure we were all dying to know this. How does knowing that Kate couldn't have sex with Gerry help find Madeleine?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3571775/Kate-McCann-I-couldnt-make-love-to-Gerry.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I couldn't make love to Gerry Empty "I couldn't make love to Gerry"

Post by Guest 10.05.11 9:20

Far too much information thank you but it's sure to appeal to Sun readers!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I couldn't make love to Gerry Empty Re: I couldn't make love to Gerry

Post by PeterMac 10.05.11 9:28

Far too much information, and an up-skirt photo of Kate posing between two balls !!!! Good stuff - for the Sun.

But what about "Wild stories were appearing in the papers about my "fragile" mental state, my "inability to cope" with my "hyperactive" children, eating disorders and sedatives."

I seem to remember a writ in which they said
"They claim
£215,000 each for emotional distress
They say they suffer
'permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite,
irritability and an indefinable fear'.
The writ also says Kate McCann is
'steeped in a deep and serious depression'.

So was the writ a false amd malicious allegation intended to extort money, or is the Sun article bsed on the book false.
You cannot have it both ways, Kate. One or the other, you have to choose.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.05.11 11:13

And if you look closely we now have
"‘I kicked an extra bed that had been brought into the apartment and smashed the end right off it."
An EXTRA bed ? Each room had two heavy duty divans, and there were two travel cots, and they need an EXTRA bed.
Does the EXTRA and now broken bed appear in any of the photos ? (rhetorical question - it does not)
What is she talking about ?
Can anyone work this one out ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.11 11:18

PeterMac wrote:And if you look closely we now have
"‘I kicked an extra bed that had been brought into the apartment and smashed the end right off it."
An EXTRA bed ? Each room had two heavy duty divans, and there were two travel cots, and they need an EXTRA bed.
Does the EXTRA and now broken bed appear in any of the photos ? (rhetorical question - it does not)
What is she talking about ?
Can anyone work this one out ?

Yes, I thought that odd too PeterMac. An extra bed for whom? Very strange. I'll bet Mr Amaral is reading all this with interest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.11 11:24

I couldn't make love to Gerry 234726 I wonder if this as a result of my findings recently, that on their original booking sheet, it says that they requested an extra bed, which would have been in the form of a sofa bed?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.11 13:14

Here's the Daily Mail article, a very interesting bit at the bottom, pointed out by a MM poster about Martin Grime. Why have the UK police asked him not to comment about the Madeleine McCann case? He doesn't work for them anymore, so he could say what he liked, very odd, unless of course they are still investigating it? thinking

'Strain meant I couldn’t make love to Gerry':

Kate McCann reveals guilt over Maddie stopped her taking any pleasure in life

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 11:33 AM on 10th May 2011

Confess and get 'only two years', police urged Kate McCann
Officers' 'evidence' of McCanns' guilt included Kate's visit to a priest
During first few hours of Madeleine's disappearance police smoked and joked
Kate McCann has revealed that she felt too guilty over the disappearance of her daughter to take any pleasure in life… and was even unable to make love to her husband Gerry.

In the book, she says there were two reasons that she felt that the strain of Madeleine’s disappearance might affect their marriage.

The first was an inability to allow herself any sort of pleasure – whether reading a book, playing music or making love to her husband.

The second, she says, was the fear that a paedophile may have taken Madeleine.

Suspect: Kate McCann says her lawyer Carlos Pinto de Abreu, pictured, suggested her husband Gerry could work while she went to jail for admitting to disposing of Madeleine's body
‘Tortured as I was by these images, it’s not surprising that even the thought of sex repulsed me,’ says Mrs McCann in today’s serialisation in The Sun. ‘I worried about Gerry and me. I worried that if I didn’t get our sex life on track our whole relationship would break down.’
More...Doctors baffled by 'unusual' story of wife found ALIVE after seven weeks lost in Nevada wilderness
Did I miss chance to save Maddie? Kate McCann fears her daughter tried to warn her of an intruder

In her account, Mrs McCann says her husband was supportive throughout her worst years, never making her feel guilty. ‘He would put his arm round me, reassuring me and telling me that he loved me,’ she writes.
Still missing: Madeleine has never been found and Kate says she felt like no one was bothering to look for her 'baby'
After four months of frantically searching for Madeleine in Portugal, the couple were forced to go home without her, breaking down in tears when they landed back in Britain.

Mrs McCann recounts the day she returned to Madeleine’s bedroom at their home in Rothley, Leicestershire – and imagined her daughter was still there.

She didn’t go into the bedroom but stood at the open door. ‘I could almost see her there, lying on her side in a foetal position, her little head resting gently on the pillow with her fine, blonde hair spread out behind,’ she writes.
Mrs McCann has also written about how she was speechless with fury when police offered her a ‘lenient’ jail term if she confessed to disposing of Madeleine’s body.
Her Portuguese lawyer even tried to sweeten the pill by suggesting that while she stayed in jail, her husband Gerry could go back to work.
The extraordinary day the couple became suspects was their most despairing of all, and Mrs McCann says in her forthcoming book, serialised in The Sun, that even her normally-solid husband was distraught.
She said: ‘He was on his knees, sobbing, his head hung low. “We’re finished. Our life is over”, he kept saying.’

Mrs McCann says their predicament was all the worse because it meant police had long since given up looking for their missing daughter.
The plea-bargain offer was put to the McCanns by their lawyer, Carlos Pinto de Abreu. He told them Mrs McCann could get ‘only two years’ if she admitted Madeleine had died in an accident in the apartment, and confessed to hiding and later disposing of her body.
Mrs McCann, 43, writes: ‘Pardon? I wasn’t sure I could possibly have heard him correctly. Did they really expect me to confess to a crime they had made up, to falsely claim to the whole world that my daughter was dead, when the result would be that the whole world stopped looking for her?’

She says her ‘ferocious maternal instinct’ to protect her child was more powerful than her own fear.
Distraught: Kate McCann says she and her husband Gerry broke down and sobbed as they pleaded with officers for information about their missing daughter
CHANT KEPT KATE STRONG
Boiling with rage as a policeman accused her of killing her daughter, Kate McCann kept control of her temper by whispering ‘****ing to**er’ at him.
She was in the police interview room under intense pressure to confess, as Portuguese detectives confronted her with their so-called evidence that Madeleine had died in the holiday apartment.
Mrs McCann swore under her breath in a quiet chant to keep herself strong, she reveals in extracts of her book being serialised in The Sun.

Mrs McCann said detective Ricardo Paiva was interrogating her in the Portimao police station on Friday, September 7 – having previously been the McCanns’ police liaison officer.

‘This was the man who invited us to his home for dinner,’ she says. ‘Our children played with his son.’

Now he was suggesting that she had ‘sedated’ the twins and was unable to cope with three children.

‘I knew exactly where this line of questioning was going and I refused to give in to it,’ she says. ‘I remember feeling disdain for Ricardo. What was he doing? Just following orders?

‘Under my breath I found myself whispering, “****ing to**er, ****ing to**er”. This quiet chant somehow kept me strong, kept me in control.’
‘I felt strangely invincible,’ she says. ‘The PJ [Policia Judiciaria] can beat me up and throw me in a prison cell, but I will not lie ... I will do everything I can to help Madeleine.’
Earlier, in his own ‘tearful’ police interview, Mr McCann had pleaded with officers: ‘Do you have any evidence that Madeleine is dead? We’re her parents. You have to tell us.’

Desperate for any information the police had, he asked if the case was now a murder inquiry. ‘The answer was indirect,’ writes Mrs McCann, who says they replied: ‘You can probably guess that from our lack of response.’

Madeleine disappeared aged three from the McCanns’ holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, on the Algarve, on the night of May 3, 2007.
The police theory was that she had died in an accident, and the McCanns had hidden her body and later buried it elsewhere. One of their pieces of ‘evidence’ was that devout Roman Catholic Mrs McCann had asked to see a priest on the night Madeleine vanished.
Apparently people in Portugal ‘only called for a priest when they wanted their sins to be forgiven’, she says.
The police also had a witness who claimed to have seen Mr and Mrs McCann carrying a big black bag and acting suspiciously.
Mrs McCann says their lawyer warned them: ‘If you were Portuguese, this would be enough to put you in prison.’

Eleven months later, when the McCanns were allowed access to the police files, they discovered the DNA and sniffer dog evidence the Portuguese police were relying on – obtained with help from the UK – was weak.
Mrs McCann says: ‘The full report from the UK Forensic Science Service, sent to them before they interrogated us, had concluded that the DNA results were “too complex for meaningful interpretation”.’

She says: ‘There was no evidence whatsoever that Madeleine was dead. The search had to go on.’

The McCanns said they were treated appallingly even before they were made ‘arguidos’ – suspects – in September 2007.

On May 4, with Madeleine missing for just a few terrifying hours, they sat in a police station while officers in T-shirts and jeans smoked and exchanged banter.

Mrs McCann says: ‘I felt as if I didn’t exist.’ It seemed to her that no one was bothering to look for her ‘baby’.

In the extracts printed in The Sun, she recounts how one bungling police officer supposedly looking for Madeleine did not even recognise the three-year-old in a photocopied picture.
Twenty-four hours after their daughter went missing, Mrs McCann says, her frustration and anger were reaching boiling point. ‘I felt like a caged, demented animal,’ she says.
‘This was torture of the cruellest kind. Finally, I erupted. I began to scream, swear and lash out.
‘I kicked an extra bed that had been brought into the apartment and smashed the end right off it. Prostrate on the floor, sobbing like a baby, I felt utterly defeated and broken.’

The former GP from Rothley, Leicestershire, is hoping her 384-page book will reinvigorate the search for Madeleine, and raise £1million to fund the continued hunt.

Detectives led astray by sniffer dogs Sniffing out evidence: PC Martin Grime's sniffer dog Keela indicated blood was in the apartment

Portuguese police case against the McCanns relied on dubious evidence from two British sniffer dogs.
PC Martin Grime took his highly-trained spaniels Keela and Eddie to the apartment Madeleine was taken from.
In her book, serialised in The Sun, Mrs McCann recalls the 100th day of the hunt for Madeleine when a police officer told her the two dogs had indicated blood and human remains were in the apartment.
‘Police appeared to be telling us, on the say-so of a dog, that someone had definitely died in apartment 5a and it must have been Madeleine.’
Later, she says, the Portuguese officer boasted about the success rate of the dogs. This helped persuade the authorities to name the McCanns as ‘arguidos’ or official suspects.
However, after forensic tests were carried out it became clear that no scientific evidence could be found to back up the reaction of the sniffer dogs.
Mr Grime is now a director of a forensic science company, GSS International, and is employed as a sniffer dog expert. He owns both his former police dogs and they continue to work with him.
Yesterday he was in the U.S. on business and a spokesman for the Hampshire-based company said he had been asked by police in the UK not to comment on the McCann case.

Mr Grime and his dog Eddie were involved in the search for remains at the Haut de la Garenne children’s home in Jersey.

The massive investigation in 2008 ended with the conclusion that nothing suspicious was found at the scene and there was no evidence of murder.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1385336/Kate-McCann-Madeleine-guilt-meant-I-make-love-Gerry.html#ixzz1Lwzzme45
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 10.05.11 14:59

Re The headboard off the bed thing. The only thing I can think of is the headboard that is hanging on its own on the wall in the childrens room where the bed said to have been Madeleines had been moved right over to the wall. (Presumably to fit the travel cots in)
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.05.11 15:59

littlepixie wrote:Re The headboard off the bed thing. The only thing I can think of is the headboard that is hanging on its own on the wall in the childrens room where the bed said to have been Madeleines had been moved right over to the wall. (Presumably to fit the travel cots in)
It is posible, headboards in Spain are hung on silly little hooks on the wall and the bed is then jammed up against them. But it doesnt explain Kate's saying very specifically an EXTRA bed that had been brought into the apartment and smashed the end right off it, which implies it had been brought in either at their request or during their stay. What is it all about ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 10.05.11 16:20

This is the book Kate hopes Madeleine will read is it? It's a bit of a guilt trip for Madeleine. You find yourself in a situation where you've been abducted and now I can't bonk your dad.

It's all about her, isn't it, why didn't she just call the book 'Kate'?

I wonder if Gerry finds this embarrassing at all? After all, newspapers are sold in hospital shops aren't they? Patients and their relatives and his colleagues will all see this batshit crazy woman spilling her guts in The Sun of all newspapers.

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

I couldn't make love to Gerry Empty Mccann's sex life

Post by pauline 10.05.11 16:29

ufercoffy wrote:This is the book Kate hopes Madeleine will read is it? It's a bit of a guilt trip for Madeleine. You find yourself in a situation where you've been abducted and now I can't bonk your dad.

It's all about her, isn't it, why didn't she just call the book 'Kate'?

I wonder if Gerry finds this embarrassing at all? After all, newspapers are sold in hospital shops aren't they? Patients and their relatives and his colleagues will all see this batshit crazy woman spilling her guts in The Sun of all newspapers.

Todays Sun extracts are so tacky - but they are only using material from the book which is to help find Madeleine. I just can't see how these revelations about their (lack of) a sex life can in any way help the search - or bring us nearer to understanding what happened..

Except I suppose that the sex revelations may increase sales helping the Fund to spend more money on useless detectives who are 'looking' for Madeline.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.05.11 20:05

Stella wrote: I wonder if this as a result of my findings recently, that on their original booking sheet, it says that they requested an extra bed, which would have been in the form of a sofa bed?
I don't think it was as a result of your findings, Stella, as I suspect that most of this book was written many months ago and went through numerous legal and other checks (I must say I am more than a tad surprised that 'F___ing tossers' made it past the proof-readers, Mitchell and all the other McCann advisers, but then perhaps Dr K McCann insisted on her favourite terms of abuse remaining in).

Rather, I think it could be something of a 'Freudian slip'.

Could it refer to the 'arranging of the crime scene', as spoken about by Goncalo Amaral and by Tavares de Almeida in his 10 September 2007 report...a moving of the beds, perhaps...putting an extra bed here or there?

This is what we noted as 'FACT 10' in '50 FACTS':

10. Gerry McCann on 4 May (the day after Madeleine went missing) said: “Yesterday, Madeleine and and the twins were put to bed in their respective beds at 7.30pm”. Yet when the police arrived at about 11.00pm, they found a bed where Madeleine was supposed to have slept and two cots. Moreover, in a magazine interview in January 2008, Gerry McCann said: “On one bed the twins lay sleeping”.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.05.11 21:40

Which means bundleman must also have been carrying a bed.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 10.05.11 21:44

PeterMac wrote:Which means bundleman must also have been carrying a bed.

spit coffee Mr Mrs clapping sarcastic tease rotfl laugh

exalt exalt exalt exalt

I can't believe this whole thing isn't a wind up.

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.11 21:51

laugh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by poppydog 10.05.11 22:48

I thought the McCanns were moved to another apartment the night third/morning of the fourth to preserve the crime scene. So, if she was boiling mad and kicking beds, wouldn't she be referring to a bed in the new apartment?
poppydog
poppydog

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by poppydog 10.05.11 22:49

Sorry, meant to add, this was as she said it was 24 hours after Madeleine went missing, therefor surely she was no longer allowed to reside in 5A what with the crime scene and forensics crawling all over it?
poppydog
poppydog

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.05.11 23:36

poppydog wrote:Sorry, meant to add, this was as she said it was 24 hours after Madeleine went missing, therefor surely she was no longer allowed to reside in 5A what with the crime scene and forensics crawling all over it?
Ah! In that case I have misunderstood.

Mind you, we still have the unexplained discrepancy about the beds, cots etc. on the night Madeleine was reported missing.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.05.11 8:04

But they family is now down to 2 adults and 2 toddlers in travel cots.
Why do they need an extra bed, when any new apartment would already have 2 and probably 4.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs 11.05.11 9:56

PeterMac wrote:Far too much information, and an up-skirt photo of Kate posing between two balls !!!! Good stuff - for the Sun.

But what about "Wild stories were appearing in the papers about my "fragile" mental state, my "inability to cope" with my "hyperactive" children, eating disorders and sedatives."

I seem to remember a writ in which they said
"They claim
£215,000 each for emotional distress
They say they suffer
'permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite,
irritability and an indefinable fear'.
The writ also says Kate McCann is
'steeped in a deep and serious depression'.

So was the writ a false amd malicious allegation intended to extort money, or is the Sun article bsed on the book false.
You cannot have it both ways, Kate. One or the other, you have to choose.

wow bomb
scotclogs
scotclogs

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs 11.05.11 10:05

laugh laugh
scotclogs
scotclogs

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top