The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 3 Mm11

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 3 Mm11

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 3 Regist10

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 3 Empty Re: Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation

Post by ToffeeApple 04.05.12 23:46

tigger wrote:
friedtomatoes wrote:According to the PJ she phoned them to tell them of a dream she had that Madeleine was buried in a hill, and that was in July.

Ah well, that sort of thing slips your mind. She also had sleepless nights tossing and turning - hating this person who had brought additional troubles into her life. Additional to what I wonder? The diary is a goldmine still.

Remember Maddie was a designer baby, bought and paid for in Amsterdam. She was never IMO part of the family, always a disappointment, a handful - the poor mother was ran off her feet. So, I think there was a clear lack of love and empathy all along. Which can be seen since the whole world has been dragged into this sordid tragedy - the diaries, blogs, bewks, spin, lies, and on and on it goes. The parents are so loving they are now intent on screwing up the twins forever too.

ToffeeApple

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 3 Empty Re: Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation

Post by ToffeeApple 04.05.12 23:48

Shibboleth wrote:
PeterMac wrote:She also had sleepless nights tossing and turning
Then she is hardly in a position to call anyone else a f*cking t*sser.

Classy lady, classy husband, classy family, classy friends.
ToffeeApple

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 05.05.12 2:05

Remember Maddie was a designer baby, bought and paid for in Amsterdam.

I think it's the twins who were the Amsterdam babies. Just going by what I remember from the book, Madeleine was a UK baby. The first round of IVF didn't work, even though they had implanted 'good' eggs. The next batch of eggs were beginning to deteriorate, so they implanted them in a hurry and surprisingly one of them 'took', which became Madeleine.

IVF babies are known to have more birth defects, partly thought to be caused by the process itself, so if the quality of the eggs was not tip-top in the first instance, it's not surprising that Madeleine had a defect in the form of a coloboma.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.05.12 2:37

Alison Murdoch (Professor of Reproductive Medicine), allegedly performed the IVF procedure on Kate McCann and is a team leader in cloning research in Newcastle and allegedly in Holland...Its that Holland link again!

And the house they rented till Sept 2007 was owned by a Dutchman too. Wasn't it friends from Amsterdam who brought back the stolen wallet to PDL as well?

Is Alison related to Rupert by chance?
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.05.12 7:29

jd wrote:Alison Murdoch (Professor of Reproductive Medicine), allegedly performed the IVF procedure on Kate McCann and is a team leader in cloning research in Newcastle and allegedly in Holland...Its that Holland link again!

And the house they rented till Sept 2007 was owned by a Dutchman too. Wasn't it friends from Amsterdam who brought back the stolen wallet to PDL as well?

Is Alison related to Rupert by chance?

As far as I've read, Birmingham was where the first IVF was done for Maddie.
The IVF for the twins was free for them in the Netherlands. Kate didn't like the bedside manner of the doctors and in December 04 she went back to the UK so the twins were born in the UK as was Maddie.
JD: I do have my suspicions re Amsterdam but renting a house from a Dutchman in Amsterdam isn't unusual. I've read the paper written by Gerry et alre MRI cardiology which is why he was in Amsterdam. It's fairly simple - G may say he's doing more academic work but what I've seen so far is mediocre. Neither of the good doctors are academically gifted.
On McCannfiles is a short video from two 'friends' from Amsterdam who can hardly have been that, considering they're getting all the facts wrong. Such a big bandwagon...

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top